Star Wars - A New Path

Story Info
Jess'ka wants: to be a Jedi and a Cum Slut for her Master
9.3k words
3.2
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
194 Followers

After the duel, I found out that clearly we both one in some aspect. I won the duel and she got what she wanted most, my cock. I filled her up, not just the mouth, lol. She is a good friend to have in your life. She makes things interesting to say the least. We continued to do stuff and chat when we could. Keeping this friends with benefits alive. However, I have been plagued with dreams every night about Master B-One and Jess'ka. I get the feeling that they want to continue their adventures and share them through me to tell. It took me awhile to understand but eventually, I sat down and started tapping the keyboard and their story would unfold.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away...

Star Wars

Episode 69

A New Path

After the duel between Padawan Jess'ka & Master B-one; a new path was revealed to the both of them. Something dark but exciting awaits; however her training in the Jedi Arts still needs to be developed and controlled. She continues to study with Master B, in hopes to master her confidence and to not loose focus on herself.

As their relationship of Master and Apprentice becomes obscured; their feelings/needs for one another changes. It becomes harder for the Master to control his urges but the seductive Jess'ka always finds a way to get what she wants.

As their time on Stewjohn comes to the end, a choice has to be made: does Padawan Jess'ka want to go to the Festival of Awakening or go onto another mission. Whatever she chooses, they must keep their relationship a secret; once the council finds out, they will either be separated or cast out of the Jedi Academy.

Their story continues...

After the duel and the rapture of their needs unfolds. It's clear that Jess'ka wants something more than just becoming a Jedi. It's unclear at the moment but it seems she wants more than just a master to teach her in the ways of the force but in the ways of BDSM. She has much to learn to control her needs/desires.

But being with her, his thoughts & dreams of dark desires continue. He can't understand it; but a part of him wants this: to be her Master in more ways than the Force. He wants to control and use her for his needs. However, he still wants to protect and teach her within her limits. It's weird but the correlation between The Force and BDSM are similar in nature.

After her brief meal of his cum; she notices that her Master is tired from the ordeal. He cummed hard and a lot; it brought a smile to her lips to be used in this way and his cum tasted great & was fulfilling. She motions him to either sit or lay down on his cloak for a bit. This reprieve gave her time to fix her attire by re-clasp her brassier and stuffing her big breast back into confinement. After that, she licks her lips to see if she can still taste him. She can feel his life energy from within. She looks at him and he looks spent and in need of something. She gets up, and tell him, "Master, stay right here; I will be right back". And with a nod from him, she races back to her pack that was left by the waterfall. She feels energized beyond belief. She feels powerful from the exchange, instead of running along the jagged rocks of the waterfall, she projects herself into a jump/summersault over them with ease.

She retrieves her pack; searches and finds her canteen. Still half full, she takes off back to the clearing. And in no time at all, she is back to her Master, offering him, her canteen.

"Master, here, drink some water. You are dehydrated from the exchange and need to recoup the loss of fluids," she explains.

He, however, just shrugs and grunts a bit but does take it. He drinks his fill and feels better. He can see that his apprentice is happy with the exchange but he is having an internal debate on how to proceed further. He knows this is wrong but it just feels so right in some ways. He is glad for the opportunity to teach her in the ways of the Force and take her under his wing. But this act changes everything; she has to decide what's important - her training in the Force or BDSM training...

He gets up and looks at the sun and it's getting late. They pack up and retrieve their shredded shirts, and head back to camp. They walk back at a gingerly pace; not in a hurry but a pace that they can talk along the way. They continue to discuss his dreams; and what might they mean. Part of the dream has been revealed but some have yet to come to be. Once back to the camp, Master begins to making their dinner; builds a fire and starts to boil his famous stew with vegetables.

As he is preparing, she goes into their tent to retrieve a new shirt. As the sun dips, so does the warmth. Once that's complete, she picks up her lightsaber and practice her kata/forms. She finds that it helps clear her head and calms herself.

He watches her form as she moves from one form to the next. She is a natural and it fills his heart with joy; her body brings a warmth desire to his thoughts but he quenches it before it begins to fester.

Once the meal is prepared; he scoops the stew into 2 bowls. He then sets them down to cool down a bit. Then he sets out and cleans up the pot. Once he is finished, he calls out to Jess'ka that dinner is ready. She stops; turns off her lightsaber off and makes her way towards her Master. They eat in silence but Master B, breaks the silence...

He says, "We will be leaving for Coruscant, day after tomorrow. I would love to stay a bit longer but anymore time spent here, will raise suspicions. You were right, we have collected all the artefacts that we could find. It's time to deliver them to the High Council. From there, you have to decide whether to go to The Festival of Awakening or accept another mission. You don't have to decide now, but you can let me know either tomorrow or when we leave."

She then nods her head (that she understands). She continues to eat the stew but then shares, "This is really good, Master."

They continue to eat in silence; they both clean their bowls with leaves and water. They set them aside to dry. They stare into the fire and listen to the forest. On occasion, they would stop, mediate and search your feelings/surroundings. Watching wildlife; helping plants grow stronger with the Force and/or their own mind. Once they are absolutely relaxed; you let go and start winding down for your evening slumber. We both walk into our shelter, to our collected pallets for sleep. Master lies down on his back; letting go of his thoughts before letting sleep take over.

Before he is able to let go, the silence is broken when Jess'ka asks, "Master, can I lay close to you? I find that the nights are cold." The Master, doesn't object; he then motions to join him and she moves her pallet closer. She says her thanks and he just nods. He wishes her a good night and sweet dreams before letting himself go.

It takes her awhile for her to doze off, she is happy to be close to him once again. Her thoughts are always about him; she is happy that he took her under his wing and taught her in the Ways of the Force; and away from life on Corellia. Life there was tough but your able to manage with certain luck. And as I recall, I had so much of it; at the time, she didn't understand why certain things moved for her but now, it makes sense. Now other things help persuade others to do her bidding.

It's only been a year, but I do like my Master. He is quiet but ruggedly handsome. Plus I loved sucking his cock today. Thinking about it is making her lips parched. She tries to let go again and sleep finally comes. It's a peaceful dream until something starts to stir between them.

She feels a snake of some sorts moving between each of them till it stops and starts poking her bum. Then it dawns on her what that snake really is; she smiles and moves closer to him. Jiggle her rump to caress his hard cock. She moves it in just the right way, that it hits her between her already saturated lips. A moan escapes her lips but she stifles it; trying to not wake her Master. Then out of nowhere, he wraps around her, moves upwards and reaches out and grabs her tit. His hand grabs her left tit, starts squeezing and caress it with his fingers. The sensation it leaves behind has her eyes rolling back, and she arches her back to press more of her tit into his hands. Uncontrollably she starts to grind back into him; feeling more of him hitting her backside.

Out of nowhere, he grabs tighter and starts dry humping her. It startles her but it's her Master, she knows he has dark dreams. She sensed it 2 nights ago and last night, she peered into one. She knows his subconscious wants her. Wants to control her; it's appealing for her too. She wants more than just being a Jedi. She wants to serve her Master well; not just by being next him in the moment but be whatever he wants me to be. I want to be his and his alone. The grinding continues and it forces her to act. She starts using the Force, to untie his pants, slide them down, over his swollen cock. Then she pushes him on to his back. She shimmies her shorts down her thighs to her ankles. Then she takes off her brazier, and lays it where her shorts are. She then rolls over, underneath the covers and finds him. She begins to suck his cock; lick up all the precum and make his shaft stronger. Once it's all lubed up with her saliva, she mounts him; grabs his cock, moves it to her entrance and slowly descends. His saber/cock penetrates deep into her pussy. She takes her time to get accustom to him and his girth. Her eyes roll back and the feeling of being filled - damn, it's been so long. Once he is all in, there is no turning back now.

She slowly moves forward and back, taking him in and out; it's heaven but not yet. She continues until her first orgasm crashes against her. She grips the pallet as her hips grind against his cock; biting her lip to contain her moans. Then she takes it to another notch, and sits straight up. Rides him up and down; her breast move up and down, crashing against her chest. Each time she comes down, his cock goes in deeper and the sensation along her walls is driving her crazy and a moan does escape her lips. It stirs him a bit but the constant slapping of her butt hitting his legs wakes him. At first he can't believe this is happening; she is literally fucking him but on the flipside, he thinks to himself, "What the Fuck?"

"Before, you say anything, Master; you, started, this, fff..first. Yyyou, started, poking me, getting me. All wild up. I couldn't control it. I want you so, so, much, Master," she says with a smile and continue to drive his cock in and out of her. She continues her ministrations and rides him hard. She lets go and drops down, digs her nails into his shoulders as another orgasm hits. She burys her breasts into her Masters face, tilts her head back and screams, "Your cock is fucking amazing." She then rides the after effects of her second big one; he slowly gives in once more. Latches on to her nipple, licks the areola, then sucks hard onto her nipple which fuels her to drive her hard onto him. And when he lets go and scrapes his teeth along her sensitive nipple, her next orgasm hits even harder. She moans louder and cums even harder. Then with whispers breath, she says, "I love your cock, Master; let me know when you're ready to cum!"

He continues to latch on the nipple that is pierced; sucks and bites this one and drives her over the edge. She then arches her back, which stretches her breast and the sensation of pain to calm her a bit. He then grabs her hips, then starts thrusting into her, driving her upwards, hitting her harder. It's driving her into madness and is getting close to cumming again; she is over the ridge and then it hits, she lets go and lets herself ride those waves as he continues to drive into her. And then she hears him, "I am almost there Babygirl; couple more thrusts and I will be shooting into you."

She jumps into action, unsaddle him, takes him into her mouth and starts bobbing it in and out of her mouth; she can hear his grunts and knows that he is almost there. She then grabs his shaft and starts stroking him as her lips open up to him. The convulsing begins and he shoots into her mouth; she lowers down and back up and grab onto more cum; she keeps doing it until he calms down. She then stops bobbing, only sucking on the head of his cock while stroking it with her hand. Once all the grunts ends, she opens her mouth and shows her Master all the cum that he shot into her mouth. She moves her tongue back and forth, showing him all the cum in her mouth before she tilts her head back and swallows. She smiles up to him and says her thanks. She loves tasting herself and now her Master as well. She lays down, next to him, on her side; lays her head on his chest and cuddles against him. He wraps his arm around her, bringing her even closer and caress her back. He can feel her softness from her breasts and inner thigh. She is now calm. She continues to thank him.

"For what?" he asks...

She replies, "For wanting me and giving more of yourself. And for calling me your Babygirl. It means a lot to me, Master. I know you are troubled by this, but I want to serve you Master and your needs."

He is taken aback by what she says and then asks, "It's just going to get harder from here on out..."

She giggles, and takes his thoughts a different way. She grabs onto his cock and starts to stroke it once more, and says: "I hope so!" with a laugh.

"No, that is not what I meant. I meant that your training will get harder," he exclaims.

Again she giggles, and says, "I will do what my Master tells me; I am here to serve you."

He takes a deep sigh, he hears what she is saying and it feeds his ego. It's great to have a Cum Slut for your needs but having this duality will make things harder. He then says, "Your training as a Jedi will get harder; if we continue, you will need to control yourself and your mind around others. Can you do that, Babygirl?"

Again, he called her Babygirl, and it feels so wonderful but it slowly sinks in on what he is trying to tell her. She knows she would do anything for him; to keep having him like this, she needs to take a proactive approach. She then tells him, "Yes, Master. I will try my best. Perhaps you can help too."

He thinks on what she says, and slowly he rests his mind but hears her slowly snoozing away. He knows these feelings with be the death of him but he wants her. More ways than he could imagine. He let's go and falls gently to sleep.

Morning arrives and he is slowly awaken by slurping sounds. He raises his head and there she is taken his morning cock in her mouth once again. It seems that she can't get enough of him. He sits there and watches her take him in and out; licks and then sucks. He then let's out a grunt, and she looks up at him. She is in the middle of sucking and stroking him when her eyes collide with his. She lets go with her mouth, and says, "Good morning Master; you had 'morning wood' and so I thought I take care of it," she smiles.

He continues to stare at her; making her feel uncomfortable. Did she do something wrong; she lets go of him and moves up towards him. She then leans in an kisses him on the lips; its chastise at first but it awakens a dark desire within him and he opens up and sticks out his tongue. She laps it up and the kiss sparks a desire for the both of them. It gets heated fast and the kiss gets deeper. Soon he rolls her onto her back, drives his cock between her lower lips and drives it home once again. Her then legs wrap around him, keeping him in. He lets caution go with the wind and starts driving his cock in and out of her folds. He is grabbing her tits and squeezing them and sucking her nipples driving her deeper into herself as her orgasm builds. He loses control too as she clamps down on his cock. He is ready to burst but slows himself down.

She lets her orgasm hit and then slowly releases him. He then pulls out; and stands. She then gets on her knees and starts suckling him. Tasting herself on his cock, losing herself in the process. Until his hands reach back and grab her head, and starts fucking her mouth. She then digs her nails into his ass and lets him drive. Her eyes roll back and the feeling is awesome. She can feel his cock engorge itself and soon shoots his load down her throat. She can't believe it. In less than 24 hrs, she has taken him into her mouth 3 times. She can't fathom it; she feels like she is addicted to this cock and his sweet cream.

Jess'ka is on Cloud 9 all morning; while Master makes breakfast for the both of them. Once that is over; he starts cataloguing the artifacts and then packing them up for their long journey. There is lots to do but Master is ok in doing it; leaving Jess'ka to herself. But out of the blue, she hears her Master ask her something that wakes her up and brings her back to reality.

"So, any thoughts on what you want to do when we get back to Coruscant?", he asks her. To which there is silence. He waits patiently for a response but nothing comes. He tries once more, and asks: "Jess'ka. Jess'ka!", which finally pulls her out.

"Yes, Master?", she replies. Not realizing that she was in another world than the one that she is living in.

The Master asks her the question again and then she thinks for a moment but says, "I think we should do another mission if there is one; I like this path that I am on now. It's the best of both worlds, Jedi and BDSM Training. I am just not ready, as of yet, to become a Jedi yet, Master. I need more of your guidance, patience, and understanding to better serve you, Master."

Master B nods his approval; he then suggests that they go to the waterfall to refill their canteens and take a wash. They both start to walk to the waterfall but Jess'ka has other ideas. She decides to make it a little fun and challenge him to a race. Whoever gets there first wins. Jess'ka takes a headstart but watching her from behind gets the blood flowing elsewhere, just not to his legs. Of course, she wins but in essence, he lets her win. He is getting old for this type of thing but it's nice to glance at her from time to time.

She yells that she is the winner and asks Master for a prize. He looks bewildered and thought this was just for fun but now she is asking for a prize. Hmm, nothing comes to his mind but then asks what she would like in return. She thinks a moment; then suggests that they both take a wash together but he has to strip out of his clothes first. He of course obliges to her request; she has seen pretty much everything already. He slowly strips out of his pants and takes off his robe then his shirt.

She bites down on her lower lip; watching Master take everything off. She can see that he is semi-hard from the run. She then licks her lips; she can't believe she is thinking of taking his cock yet again into her mouth. She tells herself, 'I can't believe I want him again!'. Her eyes are roaming up and down his body; it's making her uncomfortably wet.

He can see and feel her eyes roam all over his body; and his body responds by growing harder. He's happy that she finds him attractive and desirable but she needs to get changed too. He then clears his throat, and says: "It's your turn to take off your clothes, Padawan", he emphasis this by placing his hands on his hips.

She starts by taking off her leather waist harness and letting it drop to the rocky surface. Then she shimmies her boyshort panty off; then her shirt and lastly, unclasp her brazier from the front and her big breasts tumble down. She then picks up her breasts, squeeze them both and pull on her nipples before releasing them. She does this to tease him and herself.

He is in awe when she slowly takes off her clothes. She has a gorgeous body; and she is clearly wet cause he can see the moisture dripping down her thighs. He can see that she wants him 'badly' and his thoughts are similar to hers as well. He extends her hand to her, and she gives hers. He pulls her up to the rocky shelf and they make their way to the waterfall. They slowly walk hand in hand to the outskirts, feeling the spray of mists from the water hitting the rocks below. They get closer, and he steps out first. The water is slightly cold but close to warm. Its breath taking but soon it gets better. He reaches out to her and brings her into the waterfall. She is alarmed by the coldness but soon warms up within his embrace. They step away and start lathering each other with soap suds to wash off the grime, sweat, and sex from the days prior.

Ronin646
Ronin646
194 Followers