Star Wars - A New Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She steps into the water, washing off the suds off her body; she bends over to wash off her legs. The site of her bent over sends shockwaves through him and his cock. He steps into the water fall to wash off his suds but gets a little too close to her. She can feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. She leans into him, sending both shutters through the both of them. He washes off all the suds off his body. She slowly stands up and he takes the lead.

He starts caressing her right breast. She leans back to give him more access. He leans forward and starts kissing her from behind. He can feel her hands mould themselves over his thighs and around to his lower buttocks, digging her nails and pulling him closer. The kiss is broken off, she tilts her head back in awe, feeling him press into her as well as to feel both hands fondling her big breasts and nipples. She was once cold but now things are simmering up. He slowly leaves her mouth and kisses down her neck. Once he gets to her shoulder, the animal lust within, takes hold of him and he bites into her shoulder. He marks her and then pushes her out of the waterfall. He then bends her over, placing her hands out to the rocky wall and starts grinding his cock between her cheeks.

She starts to moan uncontrollably cause the heat from his cock and the anticipation is building. She wants him to use her body for his needs. She gives up control and allows him to do what he wants. She begs, "Master, please.... please, use me. I, so, want your cock. Give it to me!'

He squares it up, placing his cock right at her entrance. Moves it around to tease her and to get it well lubricated with her juices. He takes a deep breath and then plunges his cock deep into her folds in one thrust; burying his cock 'balls deep' in one shot.

She instantly moans, accepting all of him in one sway swoop. God, it's heaven; to feel him all the way into her. Her pussy moulds around his shaft; making it, his. She has given him 2 of 3 of her holes. She wants Master to take all three. She wants to be her Master's Cum Slut and to use her for his desires.

He starts slowly thrusting into her; in and out. All the way in, then out half, back in half, then all the way out. Teasing her and her tight pussy; claiming her as his own. He hears her moans but wants more out of her. He then smacks her ass with his bare hand. It wakes her up and she tightens her pussy ever so slightly from the pain. It slowly excites her, cause it's something new and gets her to moan louder. He continues to use her and starts thrusting harder into her. He can see her tits hanging and slapping her belly when he rams his cock into her. It sounds glorious but still he wants to hear more from her. He then reaches out, grabs her pink hair and pulls. She then arches her back and drives her wild cause now the Master is hitting her pussy at a different angle. She moans bit more louder cause it feels so much better. He lets go, continues to fuck her hole but leans over her, reaches underneath her, grabs her throat and whispers into her ear:

"Cum for me Babygirl. Cum on my thick - cock!"

This drives her wild and now she is taking control. She drives her ass into him, pushing his cock to go deeper into her. She becomes animalistic and drives harder; screams when her orgasm hits. It's so fucking huge, it rocks her world; she rides it out and sure enough, another one hits, and just to think she can't go any further, another orgasm hits just as fast. She can feel him getting longer and thicker.

He is losing control; then she hears him say, "I am going... to cum...soon. I am going to make you, MINE!", with a grunt.

She hears his words and it warms her heart that he wants 'her'. But in a last ditch effort, she pushes into him hard, pushing him back and out of her cum filled pussy. Gets her on her knees and starts to lick up her juices off his cock and then sucks him off. He cums so hard, shooting loads of sprays into her mouth. At first he thinks it's her pussy taking his load but slowly he comes to feel her tongue and knows it's her mouth. He is happy that his load is being taken but he wished it was her pussy.

She licks up and strokes every last morsel of cum out of his cock. She licks her lips, and is satisfied but when she looks up towards her Master, she see's that he is kinda sad with the result. She slowly stands up; presses her body against him; which presses him to the rocky wall. She gets on her tippy toes and kisses him. He accepts reluctantly but eases into her and the kiss deepens. He reaches down and grabs her ass, pulling her into him. Once the kiss softens, she steps back and asks, "Why are you sad, Master?"

"Cause Babygirl, I so wanted to cum into your pussy. I wanted to make you 'MINE'," he says softly.

She giggles a bit but then points a finger to his chest and pushes it against him and says, "You already are, Master. I so wanted to feel all of you and feel you shoot your essence into me. I want you to impregnate me, make me yours forever; GOD I so wish that Master, but I can't let you do it. You're a Master Jedi, and I am your apprentice. I can't take what you value most."

He is taken back by her words; what she says is true. He likes what he does and the Force is Strong with him. But his feelings for his Padawan, has grown exponentially with the last few days. He knows she is right but can this new dynamic last? Only time will tell. He takes a deep breath and then pats her head; he then grabs the nape of her neck and comes her hair, pulling her back so he can look into her eyes. He says to her, "You are very wise Jess'ka. Thanks for thinking of me. And wanting me in this way. I hope this dynamic between us, will last!", as he leans down and kisses her lips.

She accepts his kiss but then smiles up to him. She then reaches up and touches/brushes his right cheek; looking into his eyes and says, "Master, you have claimed two of my three holes; I think this will last awhile." There is a twinkle in her eye and she turns around & heads for her clothes.

He is startled by what she says, but then reaches out and slaps her ass as she leaves. My GOD, she wants me to take control over all three holes. She wants me in her ass? All of a sudden his cock reacts and starts to get stiff. He grins to himself; and feels special. She wants him and only him to have his way with her. Fuck! Damn, that is hot. His cock is raging once more but he has to calm himself and thus walks to the waterfall and lets the coolness of it wash over him and ease his returning need.

The slap startled her but it felt good. She knows that she is his for the taking. She smiles inward once more. How many orgasms have I had in 24 hrs and how many ounces of cream have I swallowed. I just can't get enough of him. I keep desiring him more after each bout. We have one more day before we leave Stewjohn and head back to Coruscant. She gets to her clothes and starts to put them back on and looks back to her Master. She can see his renew vigor, as his cock pulses. Her lips instantly salivate and her pussy too. Fuck, I should of stayed and perhaps get hammered again. She bites her lip just thinking about it. Perhaps later; we will try something different... She closes her eyes, calms her heartrate and feels one with the Force. Then slowly gets dressed.

She leaves her Master to calm himself down; as she walks back to camp, she reflects on the past couple of days. A lot has changed between them, and for the better. A warming sensation builds within her core, and her lips begin to salivate hence drenching her boyshorts. She can feel the Cum Slut within getting hungrier, and she tries to control herself by biting her lip. She thinks a bit; perhaps after supper, I will get another taste. With that, she moves a bit quicker to camp to prepare the last meal of the day.

It took him a long while to cool down but when she decided to leave; that helped tremendously. He can't understand it; this need to fuck and cum in every orifice. As a Master, you're not allowed to have any form of attachments to a single person; it's frown upon. But he can't get enough of her; there is a part of him that wants to control her for his needs and the other to help learn the ways of the force. It's a tricky slope to be on; guess I better tread carefully. He slowly walks out from under the waterfall and still erect. You would think that all this fucking would get you to calm the fuck down but doesn't. He feels like he is on drugs or something and needs to make her, his He slowly gets dressed and takes his time to travel back to camp. Trying to calm his raging cock and be more with the Force.

It's getting dark, by the time he gets back to camp. Something smells good. Guess Jess'ka has been busy preparing the last meal of the day. They both feel each other through the Force; it's no longer static between them. It feels more like a wave, bumping in/out, swaying against each other; it's warming. He sits down by the campfire; she then hands him a bowl of stew with some added spice. They both sit and eat their meal in silence. She finishes hers first and starts cleaning up. He slowly enjoys his meal. She is definitely a good cook and it's rare to get a meal from her. Ah times, have changed. Hmm, he wonders; perhaps she is hungry for something else to eat; and with that his cock begins to get hard.

He finishes his meal and cleans his bowl. He packs it away; this is their last night in Stewjohn. They will be heading back to the capitol tomorrow, right after breakfast. It was a nice getaway; change of pace. We need more of these trips; if only the universe can handle things on their own. He chuckles a bit. He heads to their shelter and finds Jess'ka, already laying on her pallet covered in a blanket. He makes his way to his pallet, gets comfortable without waking her up and then throws his blanket over himself then clears his mind.

Slowly she moves closer and starts cuddling up to him. He reaches out with his arm and brings her in closer; something is different and then he notices that she is totally naked underneath her blanket. His cock, immediately hardens; her hand slides down and strokes him.

"Are you tired Master? ", she asks with a grin. She continues to stroke him. It feels so good in her hand. The Cum Slut in her, awakens and loses all train of though and goes after it. She moves down and starts sucking him off; enjoying that cock slide in and out of her mouth.

There is nothing like a good blowjob; to have your cocked sucked and stroked at the same time. He figured this would happen; she can't get enough of his cock. He lays back and enjoys her mouth on him. Then it dawns on him; hmm, wonder what she tastes like. He gets her to move, ever so slightly. Admiring her large ass, he slaps it, here and there. It gets her flowing and excited. He reaches up and grabs her cheeks, opening up her lips and stares into her pink folds. Then he leans in and begins to lick her pussy.

It sends a jolt of electric heat to her core and shocked by the sheer caress of his tongue. She questions his intent. "What are you doing, Master?", she asks.

"If it's good for you then it should be good for me; it's time I reciprocated and taste you," he says back. He continues to lick her. Moving his tongue in circles and every so often touch on her little node that would send her into a fury. The slapping helped as well; it would send pain and heat to her core while the vibration of it excites her to no end.

"Master, please ah.... d, d, d, don't; when you do that, I get so wet," she tried to get out. She moans through his ministrations and is trying to hold back on her orgasm.

"I don't mind; more to lick up and taste," he says back. He uses the Force to whisper in her ear: "Don't hold back, cum for me Babygirl. I want to taste you on my lips."

She lets go and soon her orgasm hits. She sits up and starts gyrating on his tongue as her orgasm hits hard. Her thighs tighten up and her mind is screaming "FUCK", driving her crazy through the whole ordeal. She can hear him, licking it all up and the mmmm's coming from his mouth. Guess he loves the taste of her too. Speaking of which, she leans back down and starts vigorously suck him off. He loses control and starts rising up off the floor to get deeper into her mouth. She presses downward, and takes all of him. When he grunts, and starts to swallow every shot he shoots into her. Her inner Cum Slut is happy and is relieved. She licks around his head before kissing it goodnight. She moves back up to cuddle but then looks into his eyes. She leans in and kisses her Master deep; tasting her on his lips then leaves with a nibble on his lips.

"You taste good Master; love tasting you and myself on your lips," she says as her nails slowly caresses his chest. Her eyes glaze over and she gives in- she falls asleep on his chest. The amount of orgasms has taken its toll on her mind and body. They both relaxed and fell into a deep sleep.

Early morning came with a sudden jolt; woke him out of a deep sleep. Something slamming onto him. He opens his eyes and sees her riding him fast and hard. She is really enjoying herself this morning.

"Sorry, Master! Love morning wood; had to take advantage of it. It feels sooo good in my pussy. I can't get enough of you, Master. Fuck me hard. Make me yours!", she relays as she continues to hammer on him.

He hears what she says, and takes up her challenge. He grabs her hips, and starts moving his to meet hers and hammers his cock into her; driving deep into her with every thrust. She screams out as her first orgasm hits but he continues to thrust into her; driving her mad. He relaxes a bit and lets her ride the waves. He changes tactics and reaches up and pulls her hair back, which in turn, arches her back so her big breast plops on to his face. He immediately starts suckling on one, licking around her areola then sucking on her tiny nips. The need and his inner animal awakens and he sucks on her hard; drawing her tit deeper into his mouth. The sensation drives her to lose control and she grips him in the process. She slowly moves and his cock just feels so fucking good and her next orgasm is starting to form. He releases her tit but then nibble then bites her nipple, sending a different sensation through her body and it releases her next big orgasm. He releases her hair but then starts slapping her large ass; making her orgasm waves unpredictable and she starts to form another, he then takes in the other tit and does the same thing as the first. She cums even harder than the second. He loves the feel of her breasts on his face as she cradles his head as she rides out the wave.

"I am getting close Babygirl! Roll on to your back. Yeah, like that," he says. She follows suit and now he driving into her. He wants so much to shoot into her; to claim her but another thought comes to him and a big smile forms on his face. She smiles too when he hears his voice whispering into his ear, "Squeeze your big tits together. I am going to finish between them." She listens and then pushes her melons slowly together. And then he slides out of her pussy, moves up and slides his cock between her breasts and starts moving forward and back.

Feelin his cock on her chest: the heat and girth being pushed up and down between her giant globes gives her a different sensation. For one, he is finally using her body for his needs; second, his cock feels great everywhere; and third, I want his cum preferably in me but I wouldn't mind if he sprayed it all over my body. The sheer elation of it drives her eyes backward; in her head, she is softly telling him, "Use me, Master." She hears a grunt and it wakes her up; she then opens up her mouth for the first volley. He shoots past her mouth but on her face; second hits her mouth, third through sixth, is between her globes moving along the edges of her chest and then sliding down her right shoulder. She is ecstatic and feels wonderful. He slides out from her breasts and slides his cock into her mouth to clean it. She does her duty and cleans him up. She then swipes her chest and face where the leftover cum lays and then licks her fingers.

His eyes watches her and his cock twitches when she licks her fingers. She is truly a Cum Slut; or should he say, his Cum Slut. She smiles and is elated. He hopes that he uses her for all his fantasies and needs. She too looks up to her Master and feels the same way. It's like they both read each other thoughts at that moment. He gets up and helps her to get on her feet to clean herself off. He then hugs her from the back and there is moment that passes between the both of them. They just don't want to let go. This feeling for one another but they must. He lets go and dresses. She slowly does the same. They head out, pack up their belongings into the ship. Once that is over; they sit and have breakfast. They eat and smile at each other through the meal. He then asks her questions about her past, like: what was your mother's name if you remember?

She tells him, "My mother's name is Alena; why do you ask?"

He then explains his thought process to her. He says, "Before we leave, I like to place a mental block within your memory, with your permission of course, to hold back what has transpired the last few days. I trust you, Babygirl but you never know what will happen when we get back to the Capitol. It's best to be safe, and it can be unlocked with a name or phrase. Do you trust me?"

"Ofcourse, Master. I trust you. I understand your feelings on this and do what you say. But first, let's take one last shower by the waterfall before we leave; can we?" she retorts back to him. She is fidgeting from one foot to the next.

He replies, "Sure Babygirl, that sounds like an excellent idea! Last one there is an ugly porg!" as he starts heading to the waterfall. He tries his best to beat her but somehow she outmatches her Master and wins the race. He walks slowly to the edge of the waterfall. Watches her sliding off her clothing. His eyes travel from her face, down her chest, to her shaven pussy lips and then to her big buttocks. He grows hard once more; he then slowly takes off his clothes. She moves to the waterfall and starts to clean herself. She watches him approach..

He slowly tells her, "I guess I am an ugly porg!"

She looks onto him, from his raging hard cock up to his chest to his face; and says, "No, Master! You're not an ugly porg but you are a tasty meal;" as she slowly gets down on her knees and starts to lick the head of his cock before plunging down his shaft with her mouth.

He tilts his head back, feeling her take all of him into her mouth. God, this doesn't get old. It feels like heaven. He helps her out, and grabs the back of her head; starts trusting into her. She of course, lets him take control. She moans as he uses her mouth. He then pulls her up to her feet; kisses her and then let's go. He breaks off, kisses down her neck to her shoulders. She then tilts back and her breasts are at eye level. He grabs both but devours one with his lips. Licking, suckling then nibbling. Once he is done with one then he rakes his teeth onto the other but then bites down on her pierced nipple; which makes her moan out loud. He picks up one leg, and positions his cock between her lips and drives home.

She grabs onto him for balance and to cling to her Master. She loves his cock and what it does to her body. She can't get enough of him. Her eyes, roll backward and her mind once again, "Use me, make me yours, Master! Fuck me hard!" He drives his cock in and out of her; driving her into orgasm after orgasm. Until he can't take it any longer. He pulls out, she slides down to her knees and takes what's given. She thoroughly sucks ever drop of his cum and caresses his cock with her lips. Deep down, she knows it will be a long while before she can claim his cock once more.