Star Wars - A New Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands up; they both look into each other's eyes and kiss. It's soft but then it gets hot. She presses up against her Master, bringing him down to her level. They are driving their tongues in and out of each other's mouth. She is clinging to him by driving her nails deep into his flesh. She doesn't want to give him up- not yet. She knows it's only been 2 hot and devouring days but I don't want to let him go. The inner Cum Slut needs him and only him but the Padawan in her knows that she must. She hopes it won't be long before she can claim him and his cock once more. The kiss slowly sizzles out but one peck for good measure; they both separate and look onto each other. The feelings and need is still there but it has to end.

He feels sad but she nods her head for reassurance. He places his thumb and index finger on her head and places a mental block on the last 2 days. He leaves a password that is encrypted into the block. He steps away and she is frozen for a bit. He heads to cleaning himself of her in the waterfall before heading to redress. She awakens, and remembers taking a shower but all she can recall is their duel. He then sees her, cleaning herself in the waterfall; then walks slowly to get redressed. He apologizes for not giving her space. but she says, "It's ok Master."

He then gives her privacy to dress and then they head back to the ship. Nothing transpires between them. He is kinda sad but it has to be done. They board their ship. Close the hatch, and start flipping switches, pull on the stick and their ship starts to leave the planet below. Once they reach space, they punch in the coordinates for Coruscant into the NAV computer and within minutes the hyperdrive revs up and they warm to their destination...

Once they arrive to Coruscant, they embark and head to the Jedi Temple to report. They meet up with the Supreme Leader and discuss their mission, artifacts found and any news to share. All seems good at the moment; the Supreme Leader bids Padawan Jess'ka a farewell and she heads to the dormitory to rest and/or train. As for Master B-One, he reports his findings and any news about his Padawan. He does inform his leader than she has indeed tried to challenge him but failed. However she is very powerful but needs to learn patience; in time, she will make an excellent Jedi. The Supreme Leader, thanks Master B-One's report and wishes him a good stay.

Couple days go by and Master B-One gets a notification to report to the Supreme Leader. He makes his way there as ordered. The Supreme Leader asks him if Jess'ka is heading to the Festival of Awakening, and he says, "No, she realized her failures but wants to continue her training and continue doing missions as they follow." The SL is impressed cause there is a disturbance in the universe. The SL discusses their next mission, where Master B-One and his Padawan Jess'ka, must travel to the Outer Rim. Supposedly there is a territory dispute between 2 locals; now this seems trivial, however it has escalated into and all out war. Go and settle this before other forces join in and make it much worse. Master B-One bids his farewell to the Supreme Leader and which in turn says, "May the Force Be With You."

Master B-One exits and heads to the dormitory to pick up his Padawan; and to pick up some provisions for their trip. Once the packing and provisions are loaded into the cargo hold. They leave for the Outer Rim. He then puts in the coordinates into the Nav Computer; computer gives them the green light and then jumps into hyperdrive to their destination. It's going to be a while to they get there; so he turns to his Padawan and asks her, "How was your stay at Coruscant?"

She replies, "That it was ok; she had time to get new attire, rest and check out friends, to see how they are fairing with their training. Some of her friends, are going to the Festival but some are still tied up on their missions. I trained a bit and did some reading. How about you Master, did you have a good stay?"

He replies back, "It's like any other mission; report of findings. Then time to unwind and relax a bit till your called for another mission. It was alright. Did you miss me?"

"Master, it's only been a couple of days; it was a nice change of pace; being alone with your own thoughts," she says with a laugh.

He is disappointed but understands that his temperament is tough at times as a Master Jedi. However, deep down he misses the real Jess'ka deeply. He misses the attention she gives him and his needs. Perhaps it's time to unlock the mental block and hear what the real Jess'ka misses.

He then motions his Padawan closer and then leans in and places his thumb and forefinger on her head and speaks out, "Alena"; the block slowly disintegrate and she is stunned for a few moments. He then looks at Jess'ka and asks, "Are you ok?"

It takes her a few minutes to understand the question but does reply, "How long have I been blocked?"

He replies, "About 5 days, more or less. How are you feeling?"

She is stunned by the news and replies, "5 days! How did you held up without my ministrations? I feel fine but I know the inner Cum Slut is telling me that she is hungry."

He replies, "It was tough but manageable; I rested most days; did some meditation and seeked out council with old Jedi. I am glad you're feeling yourself again."

She then looks at him and the inner slut needs nourishment. She then unbuckles her harness, and then gets down on her knees. Luckily the Master knows what she wants, and has untied his pants and pulled his cock free. She then goes and starts stroking his shaft while she smells his musk. She tells herself, I missed you so much. And with that she give him the best blowjob she can muster. From time to time, he reaches out and grabs her head and thrust himself into her but most part she does her job in satisfying her Master. He cums so fucking hard and it's a lot; more than a tablespoon's worth. She shows her Master how much before tilting her head back and swallowing. Her inner Cum Slut has been sated; and she then buckles back into her chair right before the alarm comes on, warning them that they are coming out of hyperdrive.

They make their way to the planet Ryloth; they then enter orbit and then make their way and land on the outskirts of the territory that is up for dispute. Before they embark, he turns to his Padawan and informs her about their mission. Then the proximity alert is sounded and they race out to see a battle forming on the outskirts. It seems one rancher has purchased or acquired droids from the fallen era that were made on Mustafar. While the other rancher has modified service droids, and helpers with firearms defending their turf.

Both Master Jedi and Padawan make their way to stop or slow down the assault but neither party stands down. They both look at each other and it has to be done with Force. They both walk out in the middle of the fighting, back to back, switch on their lightsabers and shields up and detour the fighting factions. They both get to work and deflect laser fire back to where it was originated which in turn destroys droids and maiming some of the residents.

Master B yells behind himself and asks, "What do you want to do after this battle?"

And she replies with a smirk, "I would like to be over your lap for a thorough spanking, then give you a good blowjob and have you fuck me from behind, Master."

He smirks, and then tells her, "It's on! Let's get this over with quickly." He then takes a moment, uses the Force to whisper into her ear and says, "Well Babygirl, it's been a long while and I miss you so much. I look forward to being in you once more- fucking you and making you, MINE once more. However, I think I need to explore your other hole more closely!" and with that he slaps her butt for encouragement.

She loves it when he does that; it makes her feel special and slapping her ass, fuck, makes her wet. She tries to control her emotions but the heat builds within her core. Time to give this faction, hell. She then brings the fight to them, destroying droids in her wake. Using Force blast, when able to push the ranchers flying back and running for their lives.

He too brings the fight to the droid army; for some other reason, it feels like déjà vu for him. It's relatively easy against droids but presses onward. Within 30 mins; both sides are decimated and are falling back. Guess it's a win for Jedi, Ranchers zero.

Time to call the Ranchers for a cease fire; and have a meeting with the both of them separately and then jointly to come up with a truce. But right now, someone is in for a good spanking...