All Comments on 'Star Wars BDSM on the Trickster'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Excellent and i would defiantly enjoy reading more about this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dream Come True

I think I may have been waiting for you to write a story like this since I first read "Jedi Tahiri and Alema Rar."

It was everything I had hoped it would be, except, unfortunately, long enough.

I think the characters fit the concepts beautifully, and your gear-descriptive writing style lends itself much better to the living materials of the Vong than it does the sterile, 'normal' objects of the Known Galaxy.

You have a tendency in your stories to focus more on what the characters are wearing than what the characters are doing or feeling, but I think in these stories, where a bicep cuff is not a normal bicep cuff, it makes sense for the emphasis to be on the objects more than the characters.

Absolutely superb story.

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 13 years ago
BDSM on the Trickster

Too bad five is the highest score. this deserves at least a 15.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

too bad it isn't canon any more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES