All Comments on 'Star Wars: Dark Angel, Dangerous Games'

by Wltdnfaded

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 16 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant, amusing, clever and well written. Thank you for taking the trouble to write it!

Dr. Raoul DukeDr. Raoul Dukeover 16 years ago
I've been waiting two years for this...

...and it was well worth the wait. Please don't take as long to write the next installment in your story. ;-)

mjwm54mjwm54over 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Please tell me there's more to this? Your story-telling is hypnotic! I was sucked in from the first paragraph, and it felt as if I were watching a film instead of reading a story. I truly hope you continue with the tale of the Dark Angel.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 16 years ago
Super!

Not really a Star Wars fanfic fan, but I loved this. Great writing and a great story. Well done.

Would have preferred if you had split it into 2 parts - but that's a small quibble.

sonja_bluesonja_blueover 16 years ago
Begging

I swear, even when I think you've given up the series, you post another hand have me begging for more. Please, please, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dying to Know!

I am completely mesmerized by this story! Awesome! I want so badly to see what happens to her! I want to know if they have a child! Oooooohhhh keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not what I expected

But absolutely incredible. This is an actual story, an epic in its own right. Brilliance. Don't ever stop writing.

EnithermonEnithermonover 15 years ago
marry me

That was....seriously, I'm in love. I loved it. LOVED it. I could read that forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story was amazing all the way through l loved how you portrayed the characters made their struggles believable and heightened the story and sex scene. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous