Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 03

Story Info
Zaldun's account of how he arrived in Darth Heres' service.
2.5k words
4.25
1.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: True Balance

Zaldun and Vardisperi sat naked on the floor in a corner of her cell, him leaning against the wall with her between his legs leaning against his chest just enjoying being with each other. Vardisperi didn't want to ruin the moment, but she had to know and said, "I think you owe me a story."

"That I do." Zaldun began "The story starts with how I learned that the Jedi code had been corrupted. Earlier when you recited the code you said There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force."

"That's what I was always taught as the code." Vardisperi answered.

Zaldun replied, "I was taught the same code at the academy, and though I had issues with the code I meditated on its words. My issues were that it denies emotion, when I felt strong emotions for you; it denies ignorance, when it surrounds us; it denies passion, and passion brings beautiful art where ever we travel; it denies chaos and there is conflict all around the galaxy; and it says there is no death only the Force, but death separates us from others continually."

"But I continued to follow its teaching, even if that meant hiding our feelings for eachother. I poured myself into growing in my knowledge of the force with the hope of finding something that would allow me to love. While the council didn't know my motives for my studies, they encouraged them. I advanced to the point that I was sent to Tython with Master Guru for conditioning training."

"I always knew you had a thirst for knowledge, but I didn't know I was the reason, Zal." Vardisperi interjected.

Zaldun leaned down and deeply kissed Vardisperi before saying, "My passion to be with you drove me like no instructor ever could. I wanted to be with you more than just when it was the two of us alone in our apartment, that I had to find a way for it to work. So I was excited to go to Tython because it was there that philosophers and scientists from several star systems gathered to share a Mystical Knowledge, and discovered the Force. If I was to find any knowledge of how we could be together and still be Jedi it would be on Tython."

"During our time there our camp was attacked by flesh raiders, their numbers were overwhelming so we fled with what little supplies were in my pack. The flesh raiders pursued us into a valley where we were trapped in a cave at the center of the valley. Master Guru could sense no threat in the cave and told me to explore a route to safety, so I left my pack with him and began to explore."

"Using the light from my saber I was able to find a path that had clear signs of being intentionally formed. I returned to Master Vinco to tell him what I had found, but as I approached where I left him, I could hear the sounds of combat. I ran as quickly as I could to the cave entrance, as I turned the corner to see the cave mouth I saw him completely surrounded. When he saw me, he met my gaze, raised his hand, and through the power of the force pulled the ceiling of the cave between us down. Cutting me off from him and the attackers, the last I saw of him was as a flesh raider blade pierced his chest spraying blood onto my pack. Master Guru had sacrificed himself to protect me."

"All they found was his body and your bloody bag, I had feared the worst." Vardisperi said, "The pain I felt when I thought you were dead was like no pain I had ever felt before. It was then that I realized that I didn't just care for you and enjoy having you, I loved you Zal."

This revelation gave Zaldun a smile that made his eyes twinkle. Turning Vardisperi to face him, he looked into her deep brown eyes and said, "Do you know how long I have waited to hear you say those words? To know it comes from your heart brings me joy." And he kissed her, sliding his right hand from her cheek, down her neck, and resting it on her breast, covering her heart. Vardisperi turned and rested her back once again on Zaldun' chest enjoying the comfort as she ran her hand back and forth over his arm. "So Zal you survived, but what happened then?"

Zaldun wrapped his left hand around her waist and continued his story, "With no other option available to me I returned to the path that I had been so eager to tell Master Guru about, and followed it. The path led me deep into the mountain and ended at a set of beautifully carved stone doors. I had to use the force in order to open the doors, and behind them I found a circular chamber lined with benches carved into the stone. In the center of the room on a table sat a collection of holocrons that I eventually discovered recorded the teachings and findings of those that had discovered the force."

"At the opposite side of the chamber was another door that led to the ruins of that council's settlement. I found food and water for survival, and went to work studying and learning from the holocrons. It was from them that I learned the original code, "Emotion yet Peace; Ignorance yet knowledge; Passion yet Serenity; Chaos yet Harmony; Death yet the Force." The original code embraced the reality of the universe's dual nature, a true balance."

"The council meditated on both the dark and the light side of the force. If a member became too focused on one aspect, they were sent to meditate on the other in order to maintain balance. Over time the code and teachings have been corrupted by both the Jedi and the Sith, each embracing an extreme, not a balance despite what the Jedi say about desiring balance."

"During my time of learning my power in the force grew the more I sought true balance. My emotions and passions gave me power, but my peace and serenity gave me focus for that power. A year had passed when the time came that I had learned all that the holocrons could teach. I returned to the ship that I had arrived in to find that it was gone, I figured that the search parties or scavengers had taken it. I was more in touch with the force than I had ever been and was led by the force to an open plain where I found a camp of explorers."

"I borrowed a ride from them to return to Coruscant, but our shuttle was attacked by one of Darth Heres' ships. When we were boarded, I fought off every intruder with my new found power in the force I fought so hard that Darth Heres himself joined the fight. He had spent many years growing in the power of the dark side as a result was more powerful than myself, but my focus was greater so we were well matched."

"When he attempted to use force lightning on me, I was able to deflect it with shocks from my own hand. After seeing me use a typically dark side technique, Darth Heres stepped back and deactivated his lightsaber and said, "I see you know a little of the dark side, I can teach you more if you were to join me."

"At first I refused, I hadn't just been freed from the restrictions of using only the light side to be restricted by the dark. It wasn't until he threatened the lives of the surviving crew that I agreed to follow him. Since that day I have been in his service learning much of the dark side when I am with him, and meditating on the light side in my privacy. I have only stayed as long as I have because I have felt the force leading me to stay."

"Today I was in the midst of meditating on the light side when my com went off summoning me down here. Darth Heres desired that I would witness as he turned a Jedi, and should the Jedi be strong enough to resist him that I should fill in while he rested and prepared to return. When we entered the cell I couldn't see who he had on the table, but began to form a plan of how to convince the Jedi in question to find the balance that I had found. But then I heard a voice that I hadn't heard in years and my heart leapt, and I knew why the force had led me to stay."

"When I realized that it was you, it was all I could do to not leap up and attack, but if I had we would have both fought to exhaustion as we are still quite evenly matched, he would then summon soldiers to execute me and you would be without help. So while he tormented you, I silently meditated and gave what little strength to resist I thought I could risk while he was still present. As bad as the torture was, it could have been worse if I wasn't here to intervene."

"When he stormed out of here I was overjoyed to once again be alone with you after so long. My passion swelled within me giving me a strength I have never before experienced, my serenity and peace kept me from taking you right there. But when I felt the same passion within you I gave in to my desire."

"I wanted you when I realized it was in fact you, and after you washed away the affects of the torture alll that was left was my desire for you. The pleasure you gave me was incredible, and I let myself go and enjoy everything." said Vardisperi then she asked "By the way how were you able to make me feel as if you had your mouth all over me at one time?"

"You mean like this?" Zaldun replied as a pair of phantom mouths formed and began kissing Vardisperi's ankles and calves. "This is part of my doppelganger technique, with this ability I can replicate any part of my body. I have even been able to make a complete copy of myself that looks exactly like me and can even interact with the environment around it. Through my copy I am also able to sense what is around it."

Vardisperi was losing track of what Zaldun was saying because the mouths had begun to work their way up kissing her inner thigh as his right hand on her breast began to knead and play. At the same time his left hand began to slide across her skin to between her legs.

Zaldun leaned forward and began to kiss and nibble the right side of Vardisperi's neck with his real mouth as his hand found her pussy and began to softly tease her clit. His kisses went down her neck and across her collar bone. Upon reaching her shoulder, Zaldun' kisses and nibble made a return trip and crossed to the other side of Vardisperi's neck. When he switched to the other side of her neck, Zaldun slid a finger inside of her once more wet pussy.

"Zal, I could give you until forever to stop that." Vardisperi moaned. She could feel his hardening cock growing stiffer against her back. "Feels like someone is up for another round." Saying this, she sat up and turned to face him causing his finger to slip out of her, and the mouths to fade away.

Vardisperi knelt over Zaldun with one knee on each side of his legs and lowered herself down onto his lap causing his long hard cock to rest across the entrance to her wet pussy. She leaned forward and kissed him as she dragged her fingernails across his chest.

The two kissed with passion as she rubbed her pussy against his cock increasing both of their arousal and pleasures. Vardisperi continued to rock back and forth as Zaldun kissed down her neck to her right breast, taking her tit into his mouth. She arched back in reaction pushing her breast harder into his face.

Vardisperi's hands slid down Zaldun' chest to his waist, and raised herself up slightly on her knees, opening the space between his cock and her pussy. With the space opened, she was able to grab his hard pussy soaked cock and tilt it up so that the tip was pressing against the soft lips of her pussy, and sat down pressing him into herself.

Zaldun grunted and she did this and she echoed with a moan. Vardisperi returned to rocking on his lap moving his cock within her. He rested his hands on her lap and let his finger play with her clit, taking her other tit into his mouth and sucking on it. Vardisperi ran her hands through his hair, grasping a handful and tugging as an overwhelming surge of pleasure ran through her body.

Vardisperi's pussy convulsed around Zaldun' cock as her orgasm came over her. Pushing him over the edge of orgasm and he came deep within her filling her pussy with his hot cum. Vardisperi once again felt a surge of power coming from Zaldun and again saw the same white glow she witnessed earlier. The glow faded and as she came down from her orgasm, Vardisperi melted into Zaldun' chest, the two sat for a moment wrapped in each other's arms with his softening cock still inside of her.

"Well Zal, if your goal was to convince Darth Here's captive Jedi to join you in your quest to find balance, you have succeeded."

Zaldun's smile filled his face, "Really?"

"Yes, I have seen for myself what you have been capable of with your balance but more than that, if it means having you and loving you, then it is what I want."

Zaldun wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, "You have no idea how overjoyed that makes me!" Vardisperi could feel the overwhelming emotion within Zaldun as he said this. "I would say let's just escape together, but if we work together we can defeat Darth Heres and put a stop to the terror he intends to spread across the galaxy before it starts."

"That sounds like a great idea, but I still can't feel the force, it's as if it is gone."

"It's not gone, you've just temporarily lost your connection with it. The key being that it's temporary. Darth Heres wouldn't have given it to you if it was permanent, he wants powerful servants to follow him. I have a plan for how we can defeat him."