Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 02

Story Info
Captured, Vardisperi connection to the Force is lost.
2.1k words
4.5
1.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Vardisperi's Lost Connection

When Vardisperi awoke she was held down to stone table propped up at an angle with the floor. Her arms were stretched out above her head and her legs were pulled down to the bottom center of the table. Vardisperi had been stripped down to only her lower robe that while covering her, it left little to the imagination. With her arms stretched as they were, her breasts were thrust out and the robe only came down to mid thigh, though she could feel that she still had her undergarments on. The thought of how she looked was second to the thought that all her gear she stowed in her pants and outer robe was not going to be of any help.

There was no one else in the room, so she acted quickly and attempted to reach out with the force to free herself from her bindings. But as she attempted to reach out, she could feel nothing of the force. No matter how hard she tried, Vardisperi couldn't feel the force around her. The force had ever been her ally and now it too had abandoned her.

A door behind her opened and closed, Vardisperi could hear the soft thump of a pair of boots approaching but they stopped just behind her visual range. "I see you are awake." Came Darth Heres' voice, "Have you been awake long enough to try and use the force? You will find that it is not possible for you to do, while you were out I gave you a special drug that I have created. It cuts off a force users ability to use the force."

Panic shot through Vardisperi, she had been using the force since childhood and now it was gone?

"Don't worry my pet, the effect is temporary and will fade as soon as I stop dosing you. Which of course will happen when you swear allegiance to me and follow my teachings." taunted Darth Heres.

Vardisperi replied, "Even if it means never feeling the force again, that will never happen."

Darth Heres stepped in front of her and grinned, "I thought you might say something like that. Your problem is that you don't understand what you will be giving up. You know the power you once had, but that is nothing compared to the power of the dark side. Let me give you a taste."

He raised his hand and shot lightning from his fingers, pain like she had never felt before racked through Vardisperi's body and she screamed. When Darth Heres stopped shocking her she panted, "If you think torture will turn me, you are a fool. No matter how much you torture me, I will never give in."

"Torture?" Darth Heres replied, "You misunderstand me, as I said this is only a taste of what the dark side has to offer." With that said he returned to tormenting her.

Vardisperi had no idea of how long she had been victim to Darth Heres dark pleasure. She had screamed herself hoarse from the pain he was able to cause. From being shocked to burned with what felt like invisible fire. But she hadn't given in and was given the satisfaction of Darth Heres storming out of her cell.

Vardisperi smiled to herself, though her robe now clung to her body from sweat, though she had just endured hours of torture, though she wasn't sure how much longer she would have lasted, she had won. Though she couldn't access the force, she could still recite the Jedi code. "There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force."

"You know that's not how the code was originally read." A gentle voice from behind her.

Though weary Vardisperi jumped in her bindings out of surprise, she had assumed she was alone.

"Sorry to startle you, I have been in here since Darth Heres first entered the room. He wanted me to witness your turning to the dark side. You're stronger than he thought. Even if you have to code wrong." said the voice.

"Thank you, but I have known the code since I was a child." Vardisperi said with assurance.

"You have only known the corrupted code the Jedi forced on you, but we can discuss that later, I will tend to your wounds." said the mysterious voice.

"I'm fine leave me alone." snapped Vardisperi.

The stranger stepped into view, the black hood of his robe concealed his face and he said, "You can't take care of yourself all the time, sometimes you have to let others help."

"His words and that voice brought back a memory of a time when she had fallen ill. Zal, is that you?" Vardisperi gasped as tears of joy swelled deep within her.

As he lowered his hood, Zaldun replied "Yes, it's me."

Vardisperi began to weep, her chest heaving with each breath and sob. Without even waving his hands, Zaldun released her bonds and caught her in his arms as Vardisperi slid down. Zaldun sat down with her in his arms and stroked her face as she continued to weep, overcome by her physical trial and the revelation that not only was her Zal alive, but he was here with her.

As Zaldun stroked Vardisperi's face she could feel the healing effects of the force course through her body, but it was more than any force healing she had ever received from one of the masters on Coruscant. Her wounds weren't just healed, but she felt re-energized at the same time.

"Zal, how are you doing this?" Vardisperi asked, curiosity of his power overwhelming the tears.

"I will tell you but now is not the time, for now let me just be with my best friend." Zaldun said this as he looked deeply into her eyes.

Vardisperi felt her love for him break past the wall of grief she had built over the years a wall she didn't realize was there. Vardisperi wrapped her arms around Zaldun' neck and pulled him into a deep kiss which he returned with a passion that no Jedi was capable of.

Vardisperi felt desire flow through her like she hadn't felt in many years, she had to have him. Vardisperi slid her hands down from around Zaldun' neck to his chest and ran them up and down as they passionately kissed.

When Vardisperi's hand brushed against the knot of Zaldun' belt she became emboldened and loosed the knot opening Zal's robe. He stood with her in his arms and gently set her feet on the floor, breaking off their kiss he stepped back and allowed his robe to fall to the floor revealing a dark red short sleeved shirt wrapping tucked into black pants.

Zaldun stepped back to Vardisperi putting one hand behind her head and another around her waist pulling her into another passionate kiss. As they kissed Vardisperi pulled Zal's shirt out of his pants, once free of the pants his shirt fell open revealing his toned chest.

As Vardisperi had been freeing his shirt, Zaldun slid his hand from behind her head and down her chest to aid his other hand that had slid from her waist to the bindings of her small robe. When her robe too had been loosened the pair stepped back to allow their tops to fall to the ground and take in the sight of the other.

Before Zaldun stood the most stunning woman he had ever known clothed only in her undergarments. Before Vardisperi stood the only human she had ever been close to, pointing at his pants Vardisperi said, "Those have to go."

Waving his hands down and out, though never touching them Zaldun' pants tore from his body. Leaving him only in the cloth wrapped around his waist. As if their skin were magnets of opposite poles they were together again kissing and running their hands over each other's body.

Zaldun untied the knot between Vardisperi's breasts that held her upper garment in place and dropped it to the floor freeing her breasts. Tenderly he ran a hand down each breast before taking a tit into his mouth and sucking. The extreme pleasure of his actions caused Vardisperi to take in a deep breath of air and cry out, "Oh, Zal that feels amazing!"

"Good thing the walls are sound proof I'm supposed to be torturing you." Zaldun chuckled.

"It will be torture if I don't feel your cock in my pussy soon!" Vardisperi shouted.

"What is it the Jedi are always saying? Have patience." Zaldun teased.

Vardisperi gave him a teasing glare, and he looked into her eyes and smiled. That's when she realized that although she was looking him in the face, she could feel his mouth sucking on her tit, no she could feel a mouth sucking on each tit.

"How are you doing this?" Vardisperi gasped.

"Through the force I can create many objects." Zaldun answered, and she felt another set of lips kissing and biting at her shoulder, while he leaned in to kiss and nibble the other shoulder.

The force lips on her shoulder began to kiss their way down her back and circle each shoulder blade as he began to kiss his way down her chest kissing each breast all the way around, all while still keeping a mouth on each tit that were now flicking her tits with their invisible tounges.

As Zaldun began to move down kissing Vardisperi's belly, the lips at her back kissed down to the small of her back. When he reached her belly button Zaldun hooked a hand into each side of her waist wrap and pulled it down as he kissed down her pubic mound.

The mouth at the small of her back faded away as Zaldun' real mouth began to tease Vardisperi's wet pussy lips. He began to tongue her with such an intensity that she was on the verge of an orgasm in moments and cried out, "Zal, if you don't stop that I'm going to fall over."

"I wouldn't let you fall." he replied, and as he said this a weightlessness came over her that she had only felt before in space after shutting off the gravity field. Knowing that he was taking care of her Vardisperi allowed herself to let go and let the orgasm overwhelm her.

Vardisperi's breath was panting as the orgasm waned and she once again felt the floor below her feet. It was then that she realized that she hadn't just felt like she was floating, she was literally floating, held up by Zaldun' power in the force.

Looking over at him with desire, Vardisperi pulled his waist wrapping off and grabbed his hard cock. "I need this inside of me, now!"

"I would be glad to be of assistance" Zaldun replied as he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her into the air. As he did she grabbed his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. Zaldun felt the velvet softness of her pussy wrapping around him as Vardisperi felt the hard flesh of his cock penetrate her. He slid into her until he felt the flesh of her ass pressing against his thigh.

"Let go of my shoulders and just enjoy." Zaldun instructed, and as he did the weightlessness came over Vardisperi's body. So she let go and laid back floating in the air, legs wrapped around his waist with this cock buried deep within her.

As he thrust his cock in and out of her pussy, Zaldun looked at the woman he loved and could see the sheer bliss that had overcome her. Her hands were running up and down her body, playing with her tits, running them up over her head, it was as if she wasn't in control of them anymore.

Zaldun could feel himself on the edge of coming, and could see that Vardisperi was close as well. In only a couple more thrusts they both were overwhelmed by orgasms. When they did, Vardisperi could feel a release of power coming from Zal that she had never experienced before and when she opened her eyes she could see a brilliant white glow around him.

The pair of them sat naked on the floor in a corner of Vardisperi's cell, Zaldun leaning against the wall and Vardisperi between his legs leaning against his chest just enjoying being with each other. Vardisperi didn't want to ruin the moment, but she had to know and said, "I think you owe me a story."