Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jysella let out a contented sigh, and then twisted back and kissed Colonel Drasi.

"Thanks, Sir," she told him with a friendly smile.

"Anytime, Rebel," he answered with his own smile.

Jysella leaned forward, and he took the belt off her biceps. She flopped down off the side of his lap, swinging her left leg up and draping it over his shoulder, with her right one over his knees. She stretched her arms up over the armrest above her head.

"Ready for round two, Sir?" she asked, grinning seductively, raising her still wet pussy towards him a bit.

"Na, I've got to get to bed," he replied, patting her thigh appreciatively, and flashing a smile at Myri, who had sat down on his left leg. "And I think you two do to," he added, reaching around Myri and massaging her tit with his other hand.

"Yes Sir," Jysella agreed. "Bed. Together," she added, winking at Myri.

"And to sleep," Myri countered with a friendly smile.

Jysella was a little disappointed Myri didn't want to kriff again, but not really surprised. She didn't have the Force to sustain herself, and they did have to get up early in the morning, as usual.

"Glad you two had fun," Colonel Drasi told them, patting Jysella's upper thigh, and Myri's side, just below her breast.

"We doing this again tomorrow night, Sir,?" Myri asked as she climbed to her feet.

"Probably not tomorrow," Colonel Drasi admitted. "I've got some other stuff that is going to keep me busy late."

"Oh," Myri answered thoughtfully.

"Don't worry, we got the simulators for a couple of weeks. You'll get your chance to get vaped into quivering, horny Rebel sluts again soon," Colonel Drasi explained with a grin.

"Oh," Myri said, hesitating a heartbeat, then flashing a smile.

"How about you two put those vibrators back in," Colonel Drasi suggested as they started getting dressed.

"And do what with them?" Myri asked.

He smiled before replying. "Wear them to bed?"

"No thanks, Sir," she told him.

"And if I insist?"

"Sorry Colonel Drasi," Jysella answered. "We have to have some boundaries."

Jysella watched his eyes glance between her and Myri, at their durasteel collars, comlink cuffs, and the towering high-heeled knee-boots that they hadn't put back on yet.

"Then just wear them back to your room," he suggested. "And underneath your uniforms to work in the morning..."

"Kinky," Myri chimed in with a smile. "You going to shock us when we make mistakes typing, Sir?"

Colonel Drasi flashed another smile. "Na." He paused a heartbeat, then added, "I can't have someone walk in just as you get punished."

"Oh. Good point," Myri admitted. "Guess you'll just have to stick with paddling us," she said with a grin.

"Yes," he agreed happily. "But I still want you to wear them underneath your uniforms. Both of them."

Myri looked at him for a moment, then glanced at Jysella, who after a heartbeat, shrugged nonchalantly.

"Sounds like fun, Sir," Myri replied cheerfully, picking up one of the larger vibrators.

She licked it to get it wet again, pulled her panties aside, and slid it into her pussy.

"The butt plug too," Colonel Drasi commented, gesturing towards the smaller vibrator that was closer to her.

"Of course, Sir," she responded obediently, reaching over and picking it up as well.

Once both Myri and Jysella had the vibrators back in their pussies and asses, they finished getting dressed in the modified Imperial Security uniforms Colonel Drasi had provided them. He had already finished getting dressed, and was putting their fetishy flight suits back on the table they'd been on to start with. He had made arrangements for a cleaning droid to clean them, and the entire room, so no one would find them, and wonder.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As soon as they got back to their quarters, they stripped off their uniforms. Then they took the vibrators out of their asses, and pussies, and took a sanisteam, together.

"Do you think he's trying brainwash us or something?" Myri asked as they were getting ready for bed.

"Na," Jysella responded. "I mean, how long would we even have to fly like that for it to even start to affect us?"

"Yeah," Myri agreed with a snicker. "I just wanted to make sure you were sure."

They climbed into the bunk, with Myri closest to the bulkhead. They were both naked, except for their nearly permanent durasteel chokers, and comlink cuffs on their wrists. They shared a kiss, and went to sleep, with Jysella's arm wrapped over Myri.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning, after a quick workout, and a light breakfast, they reported for duty, with the vibrators in their pussies, and plugs in their asses. Of course Colonel Drasi immediately verified this the first chance he got, by having them display their bare pussies. He then gave each of them five licks with his paddle, just for fun, and sent them back to work.

The vibrators stayed in all morning, including a holonet meeting Jysella sat in on with Colonel Drasi. Once the three headed for lunch though, Myri said that her and Jysella had to make a quick stop by their quarters. There, she insisted on taking the vibrators out. Jysella, the ever supportive friend, agreed, and took hers out as well.

Colonel Drasi was surprisingly understanding. Of course they were in the crowded officer's mess, so he couldn't really cause a scene. He just thanked them for trying, and said that he'd talk about it more after lunch.

As they'd suspected, talking about it more meant paddling both of them while they apologized for disobeying him, and admitting that they were dirty submissive rebel sluts who deserved to be punished for not submitting properly to the Empire. The next morning, they reported for duty with the vibrators and butt plugs in place.

At lunch, they agreed to leave them in until at least dinner. As it turned out, they had to work several hours late that day, so Colonel Drasi let them take them out at dinner time. They didn't get to go back to the simulators that evening either. In fact, they weren't able to get back to the simulators until two days later. They changed into the same synthrubber flightsuits, and pushed the metal vibrators and butt plugs into their pussies and asses. The rules were the same as the first time; they got vibrated when they got shot, and shocked when they scored hits. Their controls were also dialed down, so they weren't likely to score many hits anyway.

After about two hours, with a couple of breaks so they couldn't orgasm, Colonel Drasi said they were done. Just like the first time, they were practically jumping on him once they climbed out of the simulators. This time though, he made them wait until they got back to his quarters before they had sex.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The following evening, they went back to the simulators. This time though, Colonel Drasi stopped them after about thirty minutes, and told them he had other plans for the rest of the evening. They were both a little confused that he didn't want to get as much use out of the simulators as he could—and disappointed they wouldn't get to keep having their perverted fun—but they obeyed. Once they changed back into their strict modified Imperial Security uniforms—leaving their vibrators and plugs in—he took them back to his quarters.

There, he changed into comfortable pants and an undershirt, and had them strip down to just their panties. Their uniforms didn't include a separate bra, so they were topless. They were also both still wearing their comlink cuffs on their wrists, and Colonel Drasi added their heavier bondage collars over their everyday chokers. The vibrators and plugs stayed in as well.

Then, he sent Jysella to grab each of them a drink, while he and Myri headed for his poufcouch. Jysella heard him tell the computer to play 'the movie' as she grabbed the drinks. A few seconds later, she settled down on his left, with Myri on his right, their drinks on his caf table in front of them. He put his arms around both of their shoulders, and they leaned in against him.

"So what are we watching?" Myri asked as the Imperial Emblem appeared on the screen.

"A movie," he answered dryly.

Jysella saw Myri glance up at him, then let out a little sigh. After a couple of seconds, the Imperial Emblem disappeared, and the movie started.

It was quickly obvious they were watching something set a few years or so after the Battle of Endor. The Imperial uniforms were the biggest giveaway. Myri asked him again what the movie was called, but he just shushed her. A few moments later, an actress that was obviously supposed to be Ysanne Isard appeared.

"And just what is this?" Myri asked again, glancing at him expectantly.

"The Battle of Borleias," he answered smugly, reaching down and wiggling the base of her vibrator. "The first one."

So this was what he'd been so preoccupied with during dinner, and their brief simulator session. He knew that both of their fathers had fought in this battle, and making them watch an Imperial movie about it would be... weird.

Just as Jysella suspected, the movie was Imperial propaganda in all but name. General Evir Derricote was portrayed as a diligent Imperial. The staring role though, went to Director of Imperial Intelligence Ysanne Isard. In the movie, she instructed General Derricote to prepare the secret defenses in anticipation of the Rebel attack. Myri pointed out that according to New Republic Intelligence, and her own father who lead the starfighters at the battle, the extra defenses were all Derricote, and Isard had no idea about them. Colonel Drasi simply smiled, shushed her again, and gave her a light smack on her side.

The 'Rebel' forces in the battle were also significantly overstated. The movie portrayed them as attacking with a stolen Star Destroyer—they made sure to emphasize that it had been stolen—along with two large Mon Calimari Cruisers, and several support ships, including a frigate and a pair of Corellian Corvettes. In actuality, the New Republic fleet had consisted of a single Star Destroyer, a pair of only moderately armed bulk cruisers, one Corvette, and several smaller support ships. The movie mostly portrayed the Empire's defense, but they showed some of General Kre'fey, who commanded the New Republic Fleet, and Commander Wedge Antilles, Myri's dad. Jysella even spotted an actor who she guessed was supposed to be portraying her dad, Lieutenant Corran Horn.

The biggest change though was that an Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, Eviscerator, showed up during the battle—commanded by Ysanne Isard no less—and helped destroy most of the New Republic Fleet, including both of their Mon Calimari Cruisers.

"You know none of that really happened that way?" Jysella pointed out as the actress portraying Isard sat authoritatively in her command throne, with the actor portraying General Dericote standing arrogantly next to her, and the closing credits beginning to scroll down the screen.

"Are you sure?" Colonel Drasi replied, running a hand down each of their sides. His left hand found the base of Jysella's butt plug, and gave it a good wiggle.

Myri simply stared up at him wryly.

"It's a movie," he answered with a shrug.

As he spoke, his hands began caressing their tits.

"When are we going to see part two?" Jysella asked him. "Where we kicked your asses off Borelias?"

"I'm not sure when that one's going into production," he answered with an innocent grin, glancing towards her. "For now though, how 'bout we go to my bed, and I punish you two rebel sluts for daring to suggest that you kicked our asses off Borelias?"

"Ewh, sounds like fun, Colonel," Myri said with a friendly smile, standing up.

Jysella followed along, both her and Myri naked except for their panties, collars, and cuffs. Their panties quickly landed on the floor, along with Colonel Drasi's clothes. Their vibrators and butt plugs were used and removed as necessary.

A couple of hours later, Jysella and Myri left Colonel Drasi's quarters, wearing their uniforms, and with their vibrators and butt plugs in. Instead of heading back towards their own though, Myri said said she was going back to the simulators.

"Why don't you come with me?"

"I have no need to vape a bunch of Imps," Jysella replied with a small grin. "Or get punished when Colonel Drasi finds out."

Myri chuckled. "You think he's just going to punish me?"

Jysella let out an annoyed umph, and elbowed her in her side.

"Ow!" Myri replied loudly, stumbling to the side, and massaging her ribs painfully.

Jysella merely chuckled back at her. "Well, at least make it worth it," she told her after a couple of moments.

"Of course," she answered with a smile.

Once Myri arrived in the simulator room, she found the cleaning droid at work. Luckily it hadn't taken their modified flight suits. She told the droid to come back later, and locked the hatch once it left. Then she stripped back down to her underwear, and pulled the synthrubber flightsuit on, followed by the harness. Next she put her sixteen-centimeter stiletto-heeled boots back on. She stepped over to the control console, and programmed the simulator for the same sort of one-on-one dogfights they had been doing. This time though, her controls would be at full power, and she wouldn't be getting vibrated when she got hit, or shocked when she scored one. It was time to see what she could do against some of these Imperial scum.

Nearly an hour later, Myri climbed out of the simulator. She'd won most of her matches. Some of the Imps were pretty good, but, the main reason she'd lost was that she wasn't as used to the TIE Interceptors as she was X-wings. Maybe she should get an X-wing simulator to vape these Imps in? Na, she thought. She didn't want to attract any undue attention to herself.

Myri had to admit that she missed getting vibrated when she got shot though. That was weirdly erotic. Even getting shocked was. She glanced at the chrono display on her comlink cuff. She had to be up in a few hours. As she changed back into her regular uniform, she decided to skip her morning workout. That'd give her another hour of sleep. Colonel Drasi rarely went to the gym in the mornings. He had a treadmill in his quarters that stowed underneath his bed that he normally used, only going to the gym a couple of times a week in the afternoon or evening.

"So how'd you do?" Jysella asked her when she got back to their shared room. She had obviously been asleep, and woken up when Myri had come in.

"Ah, won a few, lost a few," Myri replied, shrugging noncommittally as she sat down on the desk chair and began taking off her stiletto-heeled boots.

Jysella rolled towards her, and leaned up a bit. "Really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

Myri flashed a grin. "Then I won a few more, and then maybe a couple more," she admitted as she stripped out of her uniform. "Some of them were pretty good though."

"You know you're gonna have to let all the ones that vaped you fuck you, right?" Jysella commented. "And I have to record it."

"Isn't that basically what we were doing when we let Colonel Drasi put us in the simulators with the vibrators in our pussies?"

Jysella paused thoughtfully a heartbeat, then let out a small chuckle. "That's an even more perverted way of looking at it."

Myri grinned back at her, and then finished stripping off her uniform, tights, and panties, and stepped into the 'fresher. A couple of minutes later, she came out, and climbed into bed with her girlfriend. As usual, both were naked except for their durasteel chokers, and comlink cuffs. They gave each other a quick kiss goodnight, then curled up against each other, and went to sleep.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Colonel Drasi didn't mention Myri's nocturnal simulator activity the next morning when they reported for duty. He didn't mention it when she gave him a mid-morning blow job, or when he gave her five licks with his paddle. Of course he paddled her right before making her sit in on the ninety-minute-long holonet meeting he had with General Shaw, and the rest of the high ranking members of Imperial Security in the sector. He didn't mention the extra simulator session when they went to lunch together either. Still, she didn't really believe she'd gotten away with it until they went back to the simulators that night, and he still hadn't acted like anything out of the ordinary had happened.

Just like previously, they started with some dogfights against random Imperials. Jysella and Myri's controls were dialed down, and they got shocked when they scored a hit, and vibrated when they got hit. After about twenty minutes though, Colonel Drasi didn't immediately start their next match-ups.

"Now ladies, I've got something different for you," he told them over their comlinks. Instead of random dogfights, you have a mission. You will be taking part in the Battle of Borleias."

"What?" Myri replied in surprise, while Jysella merely laughed in response.

"You heard me," he replied. "You can choose which side you fly for though. If you fly for the Rebels, then you'll be shocked when you score hits, and vibrated when you get hit, as usual. If you fly for the glorious Empire though, then you'll get a small vibration when you shoot a Rebel, and a small shock when one of them scores a hit on you."

Myri glanced towards Jysella's simulator incredulously. Still, she couldn't say she was really surprised that Colonel Drasi wanted them to do something like this. Well, maybe not trying to get them to literally simulate flying against their own dads in a battle.

"Oh, and if you fly for the Rebels, then your controls will be dialed down like always. For the Empire... they'll still be dialed down... but just a little," he added.

"Of course," Jysella responded in amusement.

Myri let out another quick laugh. They could fly for the Empire, and be encouraged to shoot New Republic fighters, or fly for the Rebels, and be punished for shooting at Imperial fighters. "We'll take the New Republic side, Colonel," Myri informed him decisively. There was no way they were going to fly against the New Republic... at least to start with. Maybe later though. Maybe.

"Yes," Jysella agreed.

"Okay," he answered. "Now, instead of getting vaped though, when the computer registers that you've taken enough damage to be destroyed or disabled, you'll be reactivated entering the battle again," he explained. "That way you'll get to keep flying."

"Yes Sir," Myri acknowledged.

"Jysella, you'll be Slut One, and Myri will be Slut Two," he told them. "And I'll be acting as flight control for just you two. My call sign will be... Master."

Myri rolled her eyes. "Yes, Master," she replied with more than a little sarcasm.

"Okay, one last surprise for you," he began. "Starting with this battle, when you get shot, both your vibrators and butt plugs will vibrate. However, if you shoot an Imperial fighter, you'll get shocked from both your collars, and your butt plugs."

What the frakk!? Myri thought. That was definitely going to be... interesting. Luckily winning wasn't the point of this exercise.

"You mean you've been able to shock us with these butt plugs in our asses the whole time?" Jysella asked over the comlink.

"Of course, Slut One," he replied calmly.

Before Myri could contemplate the implications further, her screen came to life. The battle seemed to have just gotten underway, with the planet ahead of and below them. Myri stuck to Jysella's wing, and followed her in. Even though they were in Interceptors, the X-wings they were accompanying—piloted by the simulated Rogue Squadron—were obviously able to maneuver better than them. The enemy TIEs were like buzz flies. The appearance of two Squints with New Republic transponders seemed to attract some extra attention from the Imperials. Myri let out a moan when she got hit. Her butt plug vibrating along with the one in her pussy was definitely a bigger turn-on that she'd expected. A half-minute or so later, she moaned out again. A couple of dives and twists later, she got hit a third time, moaned, and her screen went dark. Damn she was horny.