Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not too good, Slut Two," Colonel Drasi admonished her over the comm. "Five seconds until reactivation."

Myri didn't really have a reply to that—partially because she was still getting over the new vibrations she'd gotten in her ass when she had been vaped—so she just watched the timer on her screen count down, and her controls came back to life. Thirty seconds or so later, Jysella's icon blinked out, indicating she'd been vaped as well. Barely a few seconds after that, Myri got hit, and her vibrators gave her another quick buzz.

In the reactivation, Myri managed to score a hit. If getting vibrated in her pussy and ass at the same time was an experience, then the metal butt plug shocking her ass was even more so. She was so stunned by it that she didn't think she'd be able to get another laser bolt for a bit even if her controls were at full strength.

Their simulation of the first Battle of Borleias took about twenty minutes. Myri was pretty sure the actual battle was over quicker than that. Twenty minutes was long enough for her to get vaped four more times, and Jysella three. Myri did manage a couple of hits, while Jysella was able to actually destroy an Imperial TIE fighter. Both were practically squirming in their pilots' couches from their arousal when it ended.

"So, you Sluts want to switch over to the winning side now, or are you still Rebel Sluts?" Colonel Drasi asked them.

"Still Rebel Sluts, Sir," Myri answered.

Suddenly her collar's shock function activated.

"OW!"

"That's still Rebel Sluts, Master," he corrected her.

Myri let out a sigh of annoyance. "Yes, Master," she replied obediently.

"I've put in a couple of variables for simulation two," he informed them. "Just to keep it interesting."

"Yes Master," Jysella answered over the comm.

Myri's simulator came back to life and she looked over her screen. The deployment of the New Republic forces were different this time, with the capital ships spread out more. Myri and Jysella were several dozen klicks sunward of the nearest New Republic X-wings, and a little ahead of them as well. A pair of TIE fighters had split off from attacking Rogue Squadron, and were heading for them. Jysella began juking and weaving, and Myri did the same on her wing. About half-a-klick from the TIEs, Myri let out a moan from the vibrators in her pussy and ass turning on, from her getting shot. Less than a minute later, she was vaped.

The second simulator run saw Myri get vaped six times, and Jysella four. Both were pretty horny from the vibrators by this time. For the third run, Colonel Drasi assigned them to escort the landing shuttles, which were already in-route. He made sure to let them know how many New Republic soldiers died with each shuttle they let be destroyed.

After letting them cool down a bit, Colonel Drasi began the fourth simulator run. Myri's screen came to life, and she quickly saw that there were more New Republic ships that there should be. She scanned her display, and realized this was the same deployment the New Republic had in the movie version they'd watched the night before.

There was a Star Destroyer, along with two large Mon Calimari Cruisers, and several support ships, including a frigate and a pair of Corellian Corvettes. The Empire's forces were still what they should be, the base itself, and four squadrons of TIEs.

The Imperial base's ion cannons began systematically disabling each of the New Republic capital ships with little difficulty. The simulated X and Y-wings were rapidly vaped by the Imperial TIE fighters. Just as Myri's simulator came back on after she'd been vaped for the forth time, the Eviscerator showed up. Ysanne Isard's simulated voice came over the comm, demanding all Rebel Forces surrender immediately. Myri snorted in derision, and followed Jysella as they engaged the nearest pair of enemy TIEs.

To neither of their surprise, both women's vibrators were buzzing in short order from them being shot. The first buzzing was quickly followed by a second. It didn't take long for Myri to get vaped again, with Jysella only lasting a little longer. They each got vaped one more time, and their simulators stayed dark.

"Well Sluts, that's another failed mission for both of you," Colonel Drasi told them over their comlinks. "I want to do one more before I take you to my quarters and fuck you like the Rebel sluts you are."

"Sure, Master," Jysella replied.

Myri could practically hear her arousal over the comm. She was still pretty horny herself from getting vibrated so much.

"This time though, you'll be flying for the Empire," he informed them. "And be rewarded for shooting Rebel starfighters."

Myri considered that a heartbeat. "No thanks, Master," she answered.

"No thanks, Master," Jysella echoed.

Suddenly Myri's vibrators came to life—stronger than even when she was vaped during a sim. She could hear Jysella moaning as well.

"If you don't, then I'm not gonna let either of you cum tonight," he said, turning the vibes down. "You can fly a little simulator mission as Imperials though—" he paused and turned the vibes back up—"and I'll make your cum until you can't climb out of the cockpit."

Myri squeezed her legs together, all her thoughts between her legs.

"No!" she responded firmly. "Master," she added after a breathless pause.

"What about you, Jysella?" he asked, turning their vibrators down then up again.

"OHH!" Jysella moaned out over the comlink. "NO! Master!"

"Well, okay then," he replied, turning their vibrators down, then off.

Both woman groaned in frustration.

"I guess that's it for tonight."

They climbed out of the simulators, and changed back into their regular uniforms, under Colonel Drasi's watchful eyes to make sure they didn't try to play with themselves. They were both pretty sure he planned on enforcing that by shocking their asses, so they didn't try. Then they went to his quarters, where he had them strip naked, except for their chokers, comlink cuffs, vibrators, butt plugs, and high heeled boots. He locked their bondage collars back around their necks, and to their dismay, cuffed their hands behind their backs.

Once he was sure they couldn't masturbate, he sat down on his poufcouch, naked, and made them give him a blow job while he watched the holoscreen. After they'd sucked him off, and cleaned him with their tongues, he let them sit on the poufcouch on either side of him, with their hands still cuffed behind their backs while they watched the holoscreen, and generally hung out. Close to an hour later, when he was sure they had cooled down, he uncuffed them, made them remove and clean their vibrators and butt plugs. Then he had them put their uniforms back on, and sent them back to their room. He also ordered them not to orgasm until he gave them permission once they were on duty the next morning. The both assured him that they would obey.

"So, want to have sex when we get to our room?" Myri asked as they strutted through the corridor in their seventeen-centimeter heeled boots.

Jysella let out an unintelligible grunt, then replied, "Not really, but kinda, just because he told us not too after getting us so worked up earlier. Especially shocking us with out butt plugs."

"Yeah, that was kriffed up," Myri agreed. "But fun," she added with a mischievous grin, reaching out and casually caressing her ass.

Jysella caught her hand as she ended the caress, flashed her a smile, and held her last couple of fingers with hers as they walked the rest of the way to their room.

Through silent agreement, they didn't have sex that night. They simply stripped down to their collars and comlink cuffs, got ready for bed, and laid down next to each other like they always did, only sharing a brief kiss.

The next morning they spent a half-hour in the gym, then showered, and had a quick breakfast before reporting for duty. Colonel Drasi immediately questioned whether or not they had orgasmed after they'd left his quarters the night before—after checking them out in their fetishy Imperial uniforms—something he never seemed to get tired of.

"Of course not, Sir," Jysella assured him.

"You told us not to," Myri said. "And we always obey you, Sir."

Colonel Drasi eyed Myri suspiciously a heartbeat. "Good. I'll reward you for your obedience later. Probably this afternoon."

Both women let out barely audible sighs. They had hoped he'd let them orgasm sooner, like first thing this morning.

Then he had them take off their uniforms, and made them put their butt plugs in, but not their vibrators.

"Now, time to get to work," he told them once they'd gotten dressed again. "The Empire needs us."

"Yes Sir," they answered, both feeling a little weird with their asses full, and not their pussies.

A few hours later, Colonel Drasi took them to lunch in the officers' cantina. Then they promptly returned to his office, and their desk. Each of them kept going into his office, on some pretense or another, hoping he'd fuck them. They each even separately offered him blowjobs which he refused with an amused smile each time, and reminded them that they weren't allowed to orgasm until he gave them his permission.

Their work ran past seventeen-hundred, which wasn't unusual. A little past eighteen-hundred, he announced they could leave the office for the day. They both begged him for sex on the spot, but he insisted that they wait until after dinner. Luckily that didn't take very long.

Finally they were in his quarters. He told both of them to strip down to their high-heeled boots, comlink cuffs, and chokers. He locked their thicker bondage collars around their necks, and cuffed their hands behind their backs. Their asses were still plugged. Then he told them that they would be allowed to lick each others' pussies.

Both women thanked him, and quickly dropped down to their knees. Jysella laid on the floor face up—arching her back to keep some of their weight off her cuffed wrists—and Myri laid down on top of her.

As Colonel Drasi settled down on his poufcouch to watch, Myri and Jysella began eagerly licking each others' pussies. Just as Jysella was about to bring Myri to orgasm though, Colonel Drasi ordered them to stop. Jysella was so caught up that she didn't really want to. Colonel Drasi gave them both a shock—a little stronger than mild—with their collars and butt plugs to get them to obey.

"Now it's my turn," he told them as he leaned down and grabbed each of them by a bicep. He half-lifted them to their feet, and pulled them to his bed room.

He pushed Jysella onto his bed, then Myri. Then he told Myri to lick Jysella's pussy, but warned her not to orgasm until Myri did. Then Colonel Drasi grabbed a vibrator, and pushed it into Myri's soaking pussy. Next he positioned her on her knees, slowly pulled her butt plug out, and began fucking her ass from behind. It didn't take him long to get Myri to cum. He quickly had them switch places—including moving the vibrator from Myri's pussy to Jysella's—and Jysella licked Myri while he fucked Jysella's ass.

After the women had orgasmed a couple of times each, and Drasi once, they laid on the bed a bit, a tangle of naked limbs. Jysella and Myri still hand their hands cuffed behind their backs, and their high heeled boots on their feet, along with their collars, of course. Finally Colonel Drasi got up and went to the 'fresher.

He returned to find them snuggled together, smiling happily as they kissed and nuzzled one another. Instead of letting them start back up, he ordered them to stop, then uncuffed them and had them get dressed again, including their vibrators and butt plugs. Then they went back to the simulators, changed into their fetish Imperial-style flight suits, and climbed into the simulator cockpits.

"Now, Rebel Sluts, I think we'll try the Battle of Borleias again," Colonel Drasi announced over their comlinks. "Which side do you want to fight on?"

"Well, we are Rebel Sluts, Master" Myri replied.

"Hmmmm, you have a point," he responded thoughtfully. "Perhaps I should start calling you two Imperial Slaves?"

"We'd still fight for the Galactic Alliance, Master," Jysella informed him.

"And I will continue to punish you, Slut One," he told her.

"Promise?" Myri cooed over the comm.

Colonel Drasi let out a little snort, and began the simulation.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The following day was pretty typical. They hit the gym for half-an-hour, showered, had a quick breakfast, then reported for duty, plugged in their pussies and asses. They each gave Colonel Drasi a blow job before lunch, and he paddled each of them for some arbitrary reason. The three of them had lunch together, a bit later than normal, then Colonel Drasi went on an inspection tour of the Imperial Security section of the station. Today Jysella went with him, while Myri went back to the office.

The inspection was cut a little short for an unscheduled holonet meeting. Myri sat in on the meeting, while Jysella stayed at their stand-up desk outside his office. That lasted late into the afternoon, pushing back some of Colonel Drasi's other work.

After working late, they ate dinner in his quarters—takeout from the Officers' cantina—and went back to the simulators, followed by another threesome in Colonel Drasi's quarters that involved both Jysella and Myri in bondage.

The next day they were able to finish work at more of a normal time, a little after eighteen-hundred. They had a quick dinner, then Jysella and Myri had their regular salon appointment. After that, they met Colonel Drasi at the simulators. He told them he had a surprise for them, but wouldn't tell them what until they were strapped in.

"Tonight Rebel Sluts, you are going to simulate what you refer to as the Second Battle of Borleias," he informed them. "Are you ready to fly in service of the mighty Empire?"

"You mean the mighty Empire that lost this battle, Sir?" Myri answered.

A second later she let out a little yelp as he gave her a small shock from her collar.

"We'll see how this one goes, Slut Two," he replied smoothly.

Neither Myri nor Jysella had any intention of flying for the Empire against the New Republic, even in a simulator. It didn't matter how much he punished them.

A few seconds later, Myri's simulator came to life. She was flying just behind Jysella, towards Borleias. The battle was already going on. Barely a couple of seconds later, an enemy TIE quickly scored a hit, and the vibrators in Myri's pussy and ass gave her a buzz. She managed to evade a pair of laser bolts from another TIE—or maybe the same one—as she heard Jysella moan from getting vibrated. Myri got hit again, and let out her own grunt of pleasure. Her screens went dark for a few seconds, then came back to life.

The blip on Myri's screen indicated Jysella's fighter went out as Myri corkscrewed hard to her right, but not hard enough to evade another pair of bolts from the TIE. She bit her lip as she let out another little moan, and pushed the yoke forward to try to turn over the top of her opponent. Halfway through the attempted maneuver, the TIE got a lock on her, and a split-second later, she got vaped yet again. Her vibrators buzzed a few seconds, causing her to squeeze her legs together, and let out yet another moan. If Colonel Drasi would let me orgasm, getting vaped would be worth it.

The actual Second Battle of Borleias centered on Myri and Jysella's dads blowing up a reinforced conduit that was supplying extra power to the Imperial Garrison. Myri and Jysella didn't go anywhere near that, they just faced simulated TIEs from the base that kept vaping them. After several runs, Colonel Drasi took them back to his quarters, for some well earned sex.

The next day, Colonel Drasi told them that he was going to have to return the simulators back to the Imperial Security's training room, and that it would be done by the end of the day. He had already postponed returning them once. That meant they'd have to find something else to do with their evenings, besides having sex.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Two days later...

Jysella and Myri walked into the rec room, and glanced around a heartbeat. Most of the floorspace was taken up by rows of recreational-grade starfighter simulators, with a bar and tapcafe on the nearer end, along with a dozen or so chairs surrounding a handful of tables. The walls were lined with large holoscreens, displaying an assortment of sports, and a few had the Imperial news feed. The place was also very crowded. They were not in the Imperial Security section of the base, so most of the people hadn't seen them walking around in their stiletto-heeled boots, and tight uniforms.

In a military environment, women always got noticed. Besides the droid behind the counter though, only a handful of people glanced their way. That was likely because instead of their fetishy uniforms they normally wore around the station, they were both wearing standard-issue gray jumpsuits. One of the off-duty Imperial personnel who did glance towards them noticed the high heels peeking out from the bottom of their jumpsuits. Another one noticed the edge of black durasteel above the tightly-fastened collars of their jumpsuits. Neither did more than stare a few moments.

Jysella and Myri quickly moved deeper into the rec room. As they made their way, a couple more people noticed either their unusual heels or collars, and a few more just noticed them in general. Finally they found a pair of simulators that weren't being used, and were at least kind of close to one another. Myri climbed into one a row in front of Jysella's, and two to the right of hers.

The simulators were open on the sides, but enclosed on the front, back, and over the top. The pilot's seat could rock back and forth, and side-to-side a little, to give the effect of banking and turning. The control yoke was similar to a TIE fighter, but there were nowhere near as many status readouts as on an actual simulator, or a real TIE.

While Jysella could lean under the edge of her simulator's holoscreen that jutted out on the right side and see a little into Myri's simulator, she would have to lean forward, and look back over her left shoulder to see into Jysella's.

Underneath their loose-fitting jumpsuits, both women were wearing their black synthhide knee-boots with seventeen-centimeter heels, corsets, black durasteel shock collars, comlink cuffs on each wrist, and tight synthrubber panties. The panties were holding their durasteel vibrators in their pussies, and butt plugs in their asses. They were also both wearing discreet comm receivers in both of their ears.

Jysella pulled the small interface device out of her pocket, and inserted it in the socket below and slightly to the right of the control yoke. The Imperial Security logo flashed on the screen, followed by even quicker flashes of encrypted data.

The device was slicing the simulator's controls, so Colonel Drasi could reduce the responsiveness of their simulators, like he had done in the other ones. Just like before, they would be flying against random Imperials, and they'd get shocked if they shot them, and vibrated when they got hit. The main difference was, this time, they'd be in the crowed rec room, surrounded by Imperials, so neither of them could moan out too loudly when their vibrators went off.

Jysella had been stunned when Myri suggested the idea. Colonel Drasi had been just as surprised. He had been worried they'd be exposed, but decided to go through with it anyway.

The default simulation program was a massive free-for-all dogfight. Specific pilots or groups of pilots could choose from an expansive list of missions to participate in, or set up their own, for a small fee.

While researching the plan, Myri had discovered that the rec room simulators could emulate X-wings, and other Galactic Alliance fighters. Both Jysella had Myri definitely wanted to fly in X-wing simulators for a change—even if they were recreational-grade. Colonel Drasi pointed out that they would attract more enemies, but they didn't care. X-wings!