Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Myri's vibrator started buzzing in her pussy. Next to her, Jysella let out a yelp, and Myri realized that her butt plug must be shocking her. After a few seconds, Myri's vibrator stopped. Bizarrely, the holoscreen was now showing footage of Myri and Jysella walking around the station, with close-ups of their fetishy Imperial uniforms. There was sexy music playing along as well.

Myri let out a yelp of pain into her gag as her butt plug gave her a series of mild shocks. The holoscreen flashed close-ups of them adjusting their chokers at the dining hall. Several seconds later, her vibrator turned on again. Frakk she was turned on.

They stayed shackled on the caf table, watching footage of themselves being sexy Imperials while they were alternatively vibrated, and shocked at random. There was even quite a bit of footage of them working out, wearing their skimpy outfits with IMPERIAL SECURITY emblazoned down the legs of their stretchy pants, the Imperial Emblem on their crop-tops, and their comlink cuffs on their wrists. Myri did notice that there wasn't any footage of them in their room, or changing clothes at the gym, or having sex with Colonel Drasi though. Still, Myri wanted to cum soooo bad, but the vibrator always seemed to turn off just as she was about to go over the edge. She knew that Jysella was really frustrated too.

After what seemed like about half an hour, not that Myri could see the time with her wrists cuffed behind her back and her head held forward, Myri felt someone tug the cable running along her back, connecting her ankle cuffs to her head harness. She grunted into her gag in surprise, then realized that it had to be Colonel Drasi. With the earpieces in her ears playing the music, she hadn't heard him come in. A few heartbeats later, he stepped into view in front of her.

"You two look amazing," Colonel Drasi said with an appreciative smile, gazing down at their Gamorrean-cuffed bodies.

Myri heard Jysella grunt in reply, and she quickly grunted as well as she strained her neck to look up at him. He was almost touching the holoscreen on the wall behind him.

"Actually, let's turn you two around, so we have a bit more room."

With that he leaned down, and carefully spun Myri around on the caf table, so she was facing away from the holoscreen. Then he did the same with Jysella. Next, to Myri's puzzlement, he took off her nerfhide panel gag, He pulled the cock gag out of her mouth, leaving her head harnesses in place. He motioned for her to stay quiet, and took Jysella's panel gag off as well. Then he sat down on the poufcouch that was now in front of them.

"This," he began, picking up a circle of black durasteel off the poufcouch next to him, "is an... Anti-Force collar."

Myri's eyes went wide in shock.

"I want to put it on you, Jysella," he told her calmly.

"What!? No frakking way!" Myri shouted firmly, tugging against her restraints.

She glanced towards Jysella, and instantly realized she wasn't anywhere nearly as upset as she was. Myri frowned in confusion a moment.

"Colonel, will this collar block me from using the Force completely, or just shock me if I use it?" Jysella asked curiously.

Colonel Drasi hesitated before answering. "You can still sense things through the Force, but it blocks you from actively using the Force with electric shocks," he explained.

"Ok Sir," Jysella responded with a simple nod. "Can you please turn it down as low as possible, then turn it up slowly after you've put it on me?"

"What!?" Myri shouted again, jerking against her restraints. "You are NOT letting him put that on you, JYSELLA!"

"I can do that," Colonel Drasi answered, nodding towards Jysella.

"It's fine, Myri," she assured her. "Besides, what can he do that he couldn't have already done to both of us a dozen times already?"

Myri tugged her restraints again as she responded with an indignant huff, clearly unconvinced. Colonel Drasi quickly told the computer to unlock Jysella's collar, and choker. Then Myri watched in stunned silence as he slid forward on the poufcouch, and took Jysella's collar and choker off her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jysella ran through a quick Jedi calming technique, then held still while Colonel Drasi locked the anti-Force collar around her neck. It really didn't feel any different than a normal one, but that was probably because he had it on low.

Jysella kept herself calm as Colonel Drasi pulled a remote out of his tunic pocket, and slowly turned the collar's sensitivity up. Now she could sense its power encircling her neck. Restraining her. Controlling her.

Kriff she was getting horny.

"That should be good," Colonel Drasi commented, letting his hand rest on his thigh, but still holding the remote. "Now I have something important to tell the two of you." He paused, and sighed. "I've wanted to tell you for a while, I just needed to make sure Jedi Horn didn't overreact."

He paused a moment, then continued. "My name is not actually Tal Drasi. It is Tal Isard. I am the son of Ysanne Isard."

Both of them stared at him in stunned silence, then looked at each other, both still Gamorrean-cuffed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please vote the story a FIVE, and please leave me feedback, public or private!