Star Wars: Path to the Dark Side Ch. 02

Story Info
Padawan Elianna discovers her hidden desires.
2.6k words
4.45
13.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adronius
Adronius
11 Followers

Peace. Serenity. Harmony.

Elianna sat on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a valley as the pink light of the rising sun Tythos illuminated it. The flow of rivers, the song of birds, the gentle caress of the wind, all was in harmony. All was in peace. All was in serenity.

All was well.

Except one thing.

It was lurking in the corner of her eye, where she dared not look.

What was it? She wondered.

But she dared not look. She was afraid that if she did, it would upset everything around her. Throw her little world of order and peace into chaos. So she didn't look.

The mysterious figure kept stalking, slowly creeping closer. As if hundreds of little needles softly touched the back of her neck, slowly going down her spine and over her limbs, Elianna felt the hairs standing on her body.

She felt danger.

Suddenly she became aware of the rapid beating of her heart, the ragged manner in which she was breathing, practically gasping for air, her bosom rising and falling. She felt the growing heat of her body as adrenaline filled her veins.

She was afraid.

The song of the birds down in the forests of the valley turned into ear-splitting shrieks. The pink and orange and blue sky turned blood red. The dark moon Bogan obscured the sun. Elianna could feel the dark presence towering over her, standing right behind her.

She finally looked.

It was herself.

Except not. Instead of the generic, unassuming robes of a Jedi, her petite body was wrapped in the black, tight garments of a Sith. Her eyes, the color of fire, burned with the dark side. Her tender pale skin was adorned with tattoos, particularly her face. Her soft lips, which were curled into an evil smirk, were painted black. Under her angular eyes, like black tears, two sharp lines ran down her high cheeks, all the way down to her jaw. Three more lines accompanied them on her chin, just under her lips, finally stopping at her throat. On her chest, following the line of her cleavage, six tendril-like tattoos reached over her breasts, as if to caress them. Finally, a downward facing triangle sat on her forehead, its two upper tips elongated to look like a pair of horns, just visible through the small gaps of her bangs that covered her forehead.

The Sith's dark presence in the Force pressed against Elianna.

She grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, off the ground. Her strength was magnificent. Even as Elianna gasped for air, desperately trying to struggle out of her evil self's grasp, looking down at her, she felt awe. While she was so pathetically helpless, absolutely at the mercy of her stronger self, Sith Elianna radiated pure power.

She ignited her lightsaber, the bright crimson blade announced by the iconic metallic shriek, its color giving a dangerous shine to her cruel eyes.

Then everything around them disappeared. Elianna was falling, down into a dark, endless abyss.

***

She gasped as she threw her eyes wide open, bolting upright. Her body was slick with sweat. It was just a dream, she sighed with relief. But then she became aware of the oppressing, dim atmosphere of the bedchamber she occupied. Her, and four of her fellow acolytes. She was still on Korriban.

Overseer Cardus divided the class into groups of five, with each group having to share one chamber. Elianna shared hers with Vivian, thank the Force, a Bith male, a human male, and lastly, the pureblooded Sith.

Fortunately, they were still asleep. That must mean that it was still night time. It was hard to tell exactly what time of the day it was, without any windows.

However, upon closer inspection, Elianna noticed that not everyone was asleep. In fact, two beds were empty. She thought that Vivian and her had an unspoken agreement to keep an eye out on the Sith, which Vivian seemed to have taken quite literally, since it just so happened, that it was hers and the Sith's bed, that were empty.

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable! Just what is she thinking?! Where even are they and what are they—

But her train of thought was rudely interrupted by a particularly loud snore from the human acolyte.

Well, at least he's able to sleep well, she thought, but then she remembered that was technically a disadvantage here. She sighed.

With considerable effort, she lifted off her covers - which was a rather flattering name for those old rags - and willed herself out of bed. The thing she needed the most now, she concluded, was a shower. Vivian and her red friend could wait.

On her way to the showers, she tried to walk as quietly as possible. Once inside, she began to undress.

First, she pulled her top - a tight fitting crop top bra - over her breasts and off over her head. Next, she pulled off her equally as tight fitting pantie shorts, revealing her round, firm buttcheeks and immaculate pussy.

Stepping into the shower block, she saw her reflection in the panel that turned into a mirror once it closed, separating her from the rest of the room.

Immediately, the image of herself she saw in her dream flashed in her mind. No. She shook her head, trying to think of something else.

Still staring at the mirror, she turned on the water. It gently poured onto her shoulders and streamed down her body. She squeezed down on the soap dispenser that was built into the panel, and bent over.

Starting with her left leg, she applied the soap to her thigh and worked her way down, all the way to her foot. Then she took some more soap and switched to her right leg.

Little by little, however, she recalled more of her dream. Stop it.

Once finished with her legs, she stood upright again, catching another glimpse of herself in the mirror. Taking some more soap, she applied it to her chest, just above her breasts, and spread it over them too. Next was her butt. She took more soap, shared it between her hands and spread it over her buttcheeks, then she stood under the water, letting it all flow away.

Suddenly she remembered the evil smirk she wore. For just an instant, she saw it on her reflection.

Stop! She put her forehead against the mirror, shutting her eyes. Focus, Elianna. Focus.

She took a deep breath, and carried on.

Now done with her body, next she squeezed down on the shampoo dispenser, and applied the shampoo to her hair, while she stared at her green eyes in her reflection.

Green eyes... Eyes! She remembered her eyes. Instead of green, they were like two orbs of fire, burning with intense hatred. No... Not hatred.

Passion.

Full of passion.

No! Stop it, Elianna!

Stepping directly under the water, she began washing her hair.

The crimson light of her lightsaber.

Cut it out!

Gripping her head with her hands, she willed the bad thoughts away. There is no passion, there is serenity... There is no passion, there is serenity... The code will guide me...

Her attempts at finding solace in the words she lived by all her life seemed futile, for piece by piece, the details only got clearer.

The dark presence, pressing against her.

Her mind refused to think of anything else.

Cut. It. Out!

She opened her eyes again.

And through her reflection, she saw her face.

No, not her own.

Hers.

The evil smirk, the burning eyes, the tattoos.

"Go away!" Elianna commanded the vision. But she only laughed.

"I don't think so, love. Not so easily." The vision winked, taunting Elianna with her silky tone.

She stared, bewildered, at her evil self, who just directly responded to her.

"How—How is this possible?"

"Hmm? Whatever you mean?" Sith Elianna grinned.

"Am I... Am I going insane?"

"No. Quite the contrary. You're about to become sane, love."

"What do you mean?"

"If you'll be a doll and cooperate, I might just be able to... hm, 'broaden your horizons', you could say." She giggled.

"Just, what do you want?" Elianna was starting to get frustrated. This entire scene seemed absurd.

"Hmm. Good question." Sith Elianna pouted, putting a finger on her lower lip, her other hand on her hip. "You know, I think what matters more, is what you want."

"What... I want?" Elianna shook her head. "Just—Stop messing with my head, and spit it out!" Man, she is annoying. Or, I am. No! She's not me. SHE's annoying. Not me. What am I even saying? Damn, I am definitely going insane.

"Oh, silly me, I'm not messing with your pretty little head, I just want to set it straight! Really." She smiled.

"What do you even mean by that?"

"Just trust me. I am you. I know what's best for us."

"No, you're definitely not me. You're some sort of corrupt—perverse version of me that is just a figment of my imagination, or something."

"Says a lot about you, then, thinking up all this." She ran her hands over her body, licking her lips seductively.

Elianna felt her cheeks burn. "S-Stop that."

"Why? Did you like that? You naughty girl." The Sith giggled. "There's more where that came from, love." She purred, as she stepped closer, pressing herself against the mirror. She opened her mouth, and ran her tongue over its surface, shooting another wink at Elianna.

Squeezed between her thighs, she felt her pussy squirm with arousal.

"Stop—Stop it... Please..."

"No. I don't think I want to." She licked the mirror again. "Are you—ahh~ having dirty thoughts?" She giggled. "The kind of thoughts the—ahh~ Jedi warned you about?"

"You—You're delusional." But as she said that, she couldn't help but stare at her tongue. She imagined it between her legs, licking her wet, needy cunt.

"Mmh~ You have a delicious imagination." She reached down and started gently stroking her clitoris.

Shit.

"Hehe, yeah, I can see your thoughts. I am you, remember? Anyway, unfortunately, as much as I might want to~"—she winked—"I can't help you there. I'm you. But, that does not mean we can't improve the thought. Here, let's try this~"

As if on command, Vivian appeared beside Sith Elianna. Real Elianna watched, wide eyed, as her redheaded, luscious friend, completely naked, laid down on her back, with Sith Elianna kneeling between her legs and eating her out, all the while looking directly into the Real Elianna's eyes.

Elianna felt her mouth salivate, her pussy already slick with juices, her clitoris aching with arousal.

"Please—Stop! This—This is wrong!"

"Why? Because she's your friend? Because she's another girl?" Dark Elianna purred, letting out another cruel giggle. "Would you prefer this, instead?"

The scene transformed again. Now Sith Elianna was on her knees, and towering over her, stood the tall Sith pureblood. He grinned down at her, his glowing yellow eyes filled with primal hunger. She grabbed his briefs and pulled them down, letting the Sith's massive red dick flop down, right in front of her soft lips. "Stop." She gave the tip a tender kiss and a teasing lick. "S-Stop it..." "Your cock is so big." She moaned, then took it into her hand and began stroking the shaft, up and down, in a rythmical motion, while eyeing the tip hungrily. She gave it another lick, then wrapped her soft lips around it, sucking on it gently as she bobbed her head up and down.

Real Elianna fell on her knees, squirming intensely, desperate for release, but not allowing herself to give in.

Dark Elianna let the Sith's dick pop free from her mouth. "Yeah, you like cock too, don't you? And here I thought you were a lesbian." She giggled. "Not that that'd be a problem." She licked her lips.

"I—I don't—please, just... just stop it... please..." She begged on her knees. How pathetic.

"I don't think you want me to stop, dear. How about you join me, instead? I'm starting to feel awkward here, playing by myself, all alone. You should try it." She looked at the dick in front of her, stroking it fondly. "You'll love it, I promise."

"But, that's... against the code..." Elianna half whispered.

"The code." She rolled her eyes. "That's your problem. Why do you let yourself be controlled by a couple dull one-liners written a bazillion years ago? They have nothing to do with you. You're a free, powerful, sentient being, not some common droid. Are you not?"

"I... Yes..." She mumbled.

"Of course you are. And let's be honest. You really, really want something inside that wet little kitty of yours right now, don't you?"

Elianna didn't say anything, just squirmed silently in response.

"Of course you do. You have feelings. You have passion. So why should some meaningless words keep you from doing what you want? You have free will. Or am I wrong?"

"No... You're right."

"Good. Very good. You're learning. Here, let me show you how to sate your desires. Sit down, make yourself comfortable." The Sith pureblood disappeared as Dark Elianna took up her pose.

Wordlessly, Elianna obeyed. She changed her position, now sitting on her butt.

"Spread your legs, let your sweet butterfly breathe~"

She did. She obediently exposed her hopelessly drenched pussy to her dark self.

"Good girl! Now, watch closely~" She spread her pussy lips, lubricated her digits in her mouth with her tongue, and inserted two wet fingers inside. "Aah~" She giggled, as she played with herself. "This feels really good~ Go on, try it!"

There is... no passion... There is... serenity... Elianna tried one last, desperate attempt to muster up whatever remains left of her will. But found nothing. The code made her feel nothing. Instead, she obediently followed Dark Elianna's commands. She licked her fingers, making them nice and wet, and inserted them into her pussy.

"Mmh~!" She moaned. It felt so good.

"Hah~ Yes! Does it feel good? Mmh~ Finally embracing your passion?"

"I... I don't..." She hesitated.

"Be honest, Elianna. Does it feel good, to embrace your passion?"

"I... Yes. Yes, it feels good. It feels really good."

She giggled. "Very good, Elianna. Very good." She purred approvingly.

It feels really good, but it's not enough. I want more. Her nipples felt as stiff as her clit, her body was burning with heat. I need more.

"Go ahead, dear." Dark Elianna encouraged the Real Elianna.

She needed no more convincing. With her free hand, she reached up to cup her breasts and massage her nipples, while she played around inside her drenched slit. More. I want more!

She pulled out her fingers and rubbed her clitoris, feeling wave after wave of increasing pleasure washing over her.

"Aah~!" She moaned. It feels amazing.

She watched her reflection do the same as her, delighting in her body with the same intensity as her.

She wore the same, evil smirk as before. But instead of frightening Elianna, it only aroused her further. Submitting to her evil—no, superior—self, felt right.

Really wrong, but right.

For the first time in her life, as she joyfully explored the delights of her body, Elianna started to doubt the Jedi Code. What is so wrong about what she's doing? If it feels so wonderful, how could it possibly be wrong?

She imagined herself sucking the Sith's big, massive, juicy cock, while Vivian laid below her, her tongue deep inside her slick, wet folds, licking away. Just the thought alone made her squirm with pleasure. She could only think about cock and pussy. Fuck the Jedi Code. It made her feel so good.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

Lies.

There is passion.

I found it. And it feels wonderful~

At the height of their climax, Elianna and Dark Elianna became one, crying out in unison.

As she laid on her back, panting, the water still running and pouring down in front of her, she felt satisfied in a way she never had before.

She wanted more.

And she wanted to learn more.

Adronius
Adronius
11 Followers