All Comments on 'Star Wars: Path to the Dark Side Ch. 02'

by Adronius

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
phantom_belcherphantom_belcherabout 6 years ago
and so it begins

I'll be honest, this chapter was somewhat unexpected. I expected Vivian to be a red herring, but I did not expect Elianna to fall this quickly, and certainly not without the Pureblood exerting influence on her via the Force. (Or was he doing so in the background?)

Your description of Sith!Elianna was stunning. Do you happen to have an illustration of her by any chance?

Now we just need to see how the girls react to learning the Sith Code.

A few tidbits: watch out for comma abuse. "The dark presence, pressing against her." "and towering over her, stood the tall Sith pureblood." Those commas are extraneous, and removing them may make things go a little smoother.

AdroniusAdroniusabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to phantom_belcher

Thank you so much for your feedback, and thanks for the tip, too! I am very prone to abusing commas, unfortunately, so I'll try to keep it in mind. :D

And don't worry, I'm not done with Elianna yet. Giving up everything you believe in favor of its exact opposite takes time and conditioning. This was only the first step. :)

And no, I don't have an illustration of her, but god damn do I wish I did. I am gonna say that I took a lot of inspiration from Faith from Mirror's Edge and Darth Talon, regarding her tattoos.

And as for future, I'm gonna focus a bit more on Vivian and the group in the next chapter. It should be out sometime next week, depending on when I finish it and when it gets published, so watch out for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it

I love the way she gets corrupted by an image of her self. The corruption where people get turned by just talking is just the best. I like your style. I hope to read more in the future.

GoodsightGoodsightabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I love the corruption of Elianna by her dark self! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When will ch. 3 be out!

yhdwwwyhdwwwabout 6 years ago
Very promising

I can’t wait to read the next part.

AdroniusAdroniusabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 News.

I'm incredibly sorry that it's been much longer than I anticipated for chapter 3 to be out. I've been extremely sick this month, it started with a virus and ended with a burst appendix, so I've spent half of this month sick in bed, the other half suffering in the hospital. I'm still not exactly feeling up to scratch, so I'm sorry to say that chapter 3 will only be out sometime next month. Again, sorry for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So this ever getting continued?

Crazy hot but sadly seems dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Peace is a lie there is only passion

The dark side is a power some consider hot af. Nice work. Would like to find out what happens to her fellow 'Jedi'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this, sad to see it discontinued

VigikiVigikiabout 1 year ago

too bad chapter 3 never came

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i still hope this story continues one day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous