Star Wars X-Wing: Gavin & Asyr

Story Info
Untold story of lovemaking between Rogue Squadron pilots.
2k words
4.33
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a huge X-Wing fan. If you have never heard of or read the series written by both Michael Stackpole and Aaron Alston then I heartily recommend the series to you.

Disclaimer - I do not own or hold any rights to any star wars licenses or characters.

All persons in this work are over the age of 18 years.

********************************************************************************************

Gavin Darklighter restrained a gulp as he escorted his squadron mate into the cramped cabin he shared with Ooryl Qrygg. The Gand was polite enough to point out to the young Gavin that since he will be heading back to his homeworld for some much required leave that their shared living quarters would be all his. Gavin was getting better at reading the Gand's expressions, and Ooryl favoured him with the human equivalent of a knowing grin and wink. Gavin's date brushed passed him, carefully sitting down on his bed.

"I wasn't sure if the bed in my quarters was indicative of what we all had to sleep on." She bounced lightly on it. "But yes, they appear to be all just that bad."

Gavin gave a light laugh, trying to break the tension.

"That's rebel alliance provisioning for you. Always bargain basement."

Gavin hoped that he wasn't visibly sweating. He took a shallow breath and looked her up and down.

Asyr Sei'lar was an exotic vision. A Bothan, her species looked, to a human, that of an anthropomorphic version of a cat. But having spent some time upfront and close to Asyr Gavin thought they definitely looked, and moved, more like panthers. Asyr fur was a light black, her muzzle and ears both pointedly feline. But her eyes, her eyes sparkled with a fierce intelligence. Gavin felt incredibly out of his depth. He had seen aliens on Tatoonie for sure, but those were just overweight smugglers or garbage trawlers.

None had the otherworldly beauty of the person reclining lightly on his bed. When Gavin had first met Asyr it was on an uncover mission to retake Coruscant. She had come up to the nervous fighter pilot and asked him to dance. He politely refused, not wishing to get entangled in something while he was on mission. What he didn't know was that Asyr was working with a Gotal, a empathic people, who recognized his relief when Asyr accepted his refusal. It was at that point she called Gavin out as a bigot and was ready to vape him for it.

Thankfully members of Rogue Squardon were there to get him out of that little jam. When stormtroopers attacked and their cover had been compromised Asyr had then taken the opportunity to join up with them. And she's been with the squadron ever since. What Gavin didn't tell anyone, even in his official report, was that the real reason he had been relieved when he turned down Asyr had little to do with the possibility of jeopradising the mission. It was that the Bothan was a stunning, and presumably, worldly woman. And Gavin just didn't have much, hell, didn't have any experience with them. Since joining up Gavin had been able to summon the courage to ask Asyr out.

He honestly didn't know what compelled him to do so, but he just did. To his greater surprise she agreed and they have been seeing each other ever since. But this was the first time he had invited her back to his cabin. He had tried to talk to Corran Horn about this, and he had been somewhat helpful on the advice front. But he wasn't here now, it was all up to him. Gavin took a seat on the bunk opposite Asyr. She blinked at him, smiling.

"Gavin, it's just you and me here. You don't have to be nervous."

Gavin let out a short bark of laughter.

"I am sorry Asyr. My heart is racing at the moment. I wish I could be more..."

Asyr reached out with her hands and took his.

"Gavin, you are a wonderful young man. And I am here, with you, right now. I am not expecting the moon tonight, I just want to share it with you."

Gavin hung his head.

"I should be the one saying something like that."

Asyr moved to sit next to Gavin. The Bothan was quite a bit taller than the young man, putting one arm around him.

"Gavin, if you have any notions that you aren't "man" enough for me please let them leave your mind. I have seen you kill in combat and save innocent people's lives. These are things many other beings are just unable to do, let alone witness."

Gavin looked up at her.

She bent down and kissed him. There tongues interlocking, Asyr marveled at the human scent. So different from her own people, Gavin gave off an almost arid flavour. They broke and stared into each other's eyes. Asyr stood up and walked over to the closest bulkhead.

"I have a surprise for you Gavin."

If the young man could look any more nervous, Asyr wasn't sure what that would look like. She slowly pulled the zipper down her orange jumpsuit. It dropped to the floor. Gavin let out an audible gasp.

Asyr Sei'lar wore a two piece undergarment, both a matching pair of vibrant black. The light contrast against her dark fur was stunning, extenuating her ample breasts. Her tale waving slowly from side-to-side.

Gavin couldn't will himself to move. Asyr grinned. Turning around she leaned towards the bulkhead, pushing her ass out. With one taloned hand she moved her panties to the side, exposing her pussy. Gavin lightly panted, eyes wide. Asyr turned her head back towards him. Even sitting down she could plainly see Gavin's hard-on straining against his jumpsuit. Figuring that she has done enough teasing him she turned, smoothly sauntering up to hum. Gently, she pushed him down on the bunk.

"Um, Asyr. I need to unzip my jumpsuit from the back." A redundant statement, as Asyr had just demonstrated that she knew that. In answer Asyr used one talon to poke a hole in the jumpsuit, ripping it open to expose Gavin's dick. Springing out, it was Asyr's turn to gasp. For a small human Gavin sported quite a massive cock. Licking her muzzle from side-to-side in anticipation, she engulfed him. Gavin moaned. Gently, Asyr kneaded his balls, while bobbing her head up and down his massive shaft. Gavin moaned louder. She then felt his hands on the back of her head, guiding her. Sei'lar purred into his cock, intoxicated by Gavin's scent. If she thought that kissing Gavin was exotic, getting face fucked by him was other worldly!

Overcome she sped up, going deeper. Muzzle hitting the base, Gavin's cock was now firmly filling her throat. Doing all she could to breath through her nose, Asyr whipped her tongue around his shaft. Gavin moaned loudly. She felt his balls rise in her hand and she braced herself. Gavin exploded in her mouth, coating her throat in his cum. Desperately she tried to gulp as much of it down as should could, but it still gushed out of her mouth, forcing her to come up for air.

Breathing deep, the cold night air gave stark contrast to the warm cum sliding down the sides of her throat. Gavin's seed still dripping from her mouth, Asyr swooned hazily. She then noticed Gavin was still cumming onto himself, splashing against his jumpsuit, his face and all over the bed.

*Geez, when was the last time you had came Gavin?*

After subsiding Gavin opened his eyes, panting. A look of contentment and lust shone as he gazed at her. Asyr was momentarily at a loss at the force of such a lustful gaze. Gavin got his breathing under control and then got up. Unzipping his flightsuit, he stripped bare. Asyr was treated to Gavin's toned physic. He clearly had been keeping up with the physical conditioning regime the quartermaster had suggested. Cum still dripping from his face, Gavin kissed her. Asyr gave in to the passionate kiss, not realising that Gavin had moved to subtly un-clip her bra. Removing it, Gavin's mouth moved between each breast. Licking and sucking against her black tits. Asyr let out a howl of pleasure.

Gavin was clearly a quick study. She then let out a surprised howl as Gavin's hand probed her wet pussy. At this point Asyr didn't care that her juices had drenched her panties, she didn't care that the bunk they were on was rapidly getting wet. All she cared about was being here, with Gavin. Gavin's finger then began whipping backwards and forwards on her clit, Asyr having to bite lightly on Gavin's shoulder to force herself not to scream any louder to the high heavens.

No doubt that the squad mates on the adjacent walls of this domicile would have some idea what was going on in here, but Asyr was rapidly beginning not to care. Gavin moved to her ear, whispering.

"Lie on your back Asyr, I want to see you."

Asyr didn't even think, she just leaned back. Gavin moved her legs apart with his knee. Using his teeth, Gavin created a tear in her panties before ripping them off.

"Hey Gavin, those were expensive!" Asyr started in protest.

Gavin gave her a wicked smile. Not replying, he pushed her legs further wide, exposing her quivering cunt. Without warning he dashed his face into her crotch. Ignoring her guttural howl Gavin forced his tongue into her. And just like Asyr had done to him earlier, Gavin whipped his tongue around, licking every side of her glorious pussy. Asyr grabbed the sheet from the bed and bit down hard into them, muffling the screams of pleasure.

She could feel the pressure inside of her building, about to burst. And all of a sudden Gavin stopped. Ears drooping in disappointment, she then noticed Gavin maneuvering his massive erection to the entrance of her pussy. One hand lightly on her leg, he looked at her with his piercing blue eyes.

"Are you ready Asyr."

Asyr, mouth full, nodded with fierce delight. Gavin, almost painfully slowly, inched his way into her. Each notch of force he employed was a new level of pleasure until he had filled her. Taking the saliva soaked sheets out of her mouth, Asyr beckoned.

"Gavin, start slow."

Gavin nodded, and began slowly pistoning in and out of her. Asyr closed her eyes in ecstasy. Both of them giving into the pleasure of the moment. Asyr felt Gavin's tongue entered her mouth, brushing against her canine like teeth. Asyr's ears perked up as Gavin's manhood pushed further, deeper into her. Gavin built up speed. Asyr looked at him, the young man focusing in earnest to cum.

She was almost overwhelmed when he took one of her breasts in his mouth, teeth lightly pulling at her tit. Asyr arched back as she came, and a moment latter Gavin erupted inside her. Asyr felt Gavin's seed fill her up. It took a moment for Gavin to pull his massive dick out of her, and when he did cum continued to spray all over her. Her black coat was awash with cum, covering her stomach, breasts and face. Asyr grabbed Gavin's face and kissed him fiercely. His cum being shared between both of them. Exhausted, Gavin fell beside her. Both still panting. Minutes past before Asyr looked at the human nestled against her body.

Opening up her muzzle, she used her long tongue to lap up the cum that was hardening on his face. Already partly asleep he smiled at the gentle motion. Feeling a wave of tiredness overcome her, Asyr fell asleep also. Gavin's warm body against hers.

The next day Gavin got an earful from the returning Ooryl. The bed Asyr and Gavin had "used" was his, and was now completely unusable. Their combined juices destroying the mattress and permanently staining the frame. Asyr was grateful that the Gand didn't have the same kind of capacity for smell as her people did, otherwise he would have discovered that his habitation now smelt like ripe fornication. Gavin had to surrender his own bed and had to sleep on the floor with a standard issue sleeping bag until the quartermaster could source a replacement. Later that day Gavin had come up to Asyr saying only two words.

"Worth it!"