Star Wars: Zoloz Sluts

Story Info
Two sexy Jedi become biker sluts!
8.4k words
4.57
16.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress' note: The following story is a hypothetical sequel to Transformations, where Tahiri is kidnapped by outlaw swoop-bikers and turned into a biker slut. If I continue this storyline though, I'll probably disavow this story, and have Tahiri either not return to the Zoloz, or kill them. Feedback is always appreciated, public or private.

Zoloz Sluts

A couple of days after Lieutenant Stormie Kintra & Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia leave Trigalis...

"Hey, baby," Torri shouted excitedly as she climbed out of the air taxi in front of the Zoloz clubhouse and practically leapt into Cyllir's arms. "I'm back," she explained unnecessarily. "I missed you sooooo much."

She was wearing a black crop top with the Zoloz logo on the front, with a red miniskirt and fifteen-centimeter heeled ankle boots. A clear plastex belt was wrapped around her waist. The skirt and heels were the same as she had been wearing at the party where she'd ben kidnapped a few days ago. Her black durasteel cuffs with Property of Zoloz on them were locked on her wrists, but her matching collar was not around her throat.

"Great, babe," Cyllir replied, wrapping his arm around her and squeezing her ass. Then he looked at the woman stepping out from the opposite side of the air taxi. "Who's your friend?"

The woman was about the same age as Torri, but several centimeters shorter. She was wearing a tight red tank top with the logo of the band Electric Threat on the front, blueish-gray short-shorts with a wide studded black nerfhide belt, and silver sandals with heels as high as Torri's. A stack of silver bangle bracelets were on each wrist. She was also wearing Torri's collar—a five centimeter wide band of black durasteel with ZOLOZ SLUT on the front, and PROPERTY OF ZOLOZ on the back. It definitely sent a statement to the assembled swoop-bikers.

"This is... well, why don't you tell them," Torri suggested to the woman.

"I'm Jaya," the woman answered with a friendly smile, tilting her head back a bit to give them a good look at their collar. "I wanted to bring Torri back to you," she explained, nodding towards the heavily tattooed blonde, who was still wrapped tightly around Cyllir. "I had paid those bounty hunters to rescue her, but when I saw how much she wanted to come back, I decided to come for a visit too." She paused a moment, then added, "If that's okay with you?"

Cyllir exchanged glances with Dirc and Torch before replying. They knew the so-called bounty hunters were really Jedi. That left some important questions unanswered, but considering that she had brought Torri back to them, they might be able to forgive her. Especially seeing the way she was dressed, and the fact that she had voluntarily locked their collar around her neck.

"Come here," Cyllir told her, motioning with his left hand. His right hand had found its way underneath Torri's mini-skirt, and was groping her ass. He flashed a grin when he realized she wasn't wearing panties, and slid the tip of his finger into her already wet pussy.

"Sure," Jaya answered with a friendly smile, stepping towards him on her fifteen-centimeter heels.

While the Zoloz watched the sexy woman strutting towards them, Torri reached underneath the clear plastex belt around her waist, and pulled out a small remote—the one to control the collar locked around Jaya's neck—and pressed it into Cyllir's hand. He simply glanced down at it a moment, smiled at Torri, and turned turned his attention back to Jaya.

As she stepped up onto the porch, Cyllir pulled his hand out from under Torri's skirt, but kept his arm around her, holding her tight. Jaya stopped about arms length in front of him. Her brunette hair was loose, and long, nearly down to her ass.

"You know those kriffing bounty hunters caused us a lot of problems, don't you?" he asked Jaya, fingering the shock button on the remote.

"I'm sorry," Jaya replied apologetically. "I'd be happy to make it up to you," she added, running her hand down her body while pushing her tits out to give him a better view, and displaying her collar again.

"Turn around," Cyllir told her firmly, making a circular gesture with his finger.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jaina Solo slowly pirouetted, giving them all a good look at her ass. She could feel their eyes watching her, and sense their approval as she completed her turn, and faced them again.

"You know this belongs around Torri's neck," Cyllir said, reaching up and tugging on the leash ring of the collar.

"Sorry," Jaina immediately apologized. "That bounty hunter told me it had a tracking device in it, and a shock function. I wanted to show you how sorry I was for taking her from you," she explained meekly.

"I told her to wear it for now, baby," Torri chimed in. "Until she gets settled in good."

Cyllir glanced over to Torri a moment, then back to Jaina.

"Well, I'm sure you can both make it up to us," he finally replied, smiling in anticipation.

Jaina just smiled back, seemingly not a care in the world. She was sure she could figure something out when it was time to go, not that she was in any hurry to leave. She had planned on staying at least a week or so anyway.

"Well, let's go into the clubhouse, and get to know our new slut," Cyllir announced with a leer of anticipation.

As he spoke, Jaina watched him reach out towards her. Even though she sensed his intention, she stood docily—even pushing her tits out a bit to give him better access—as he grabbed her nipple, and gave it a little twist, causing her to let out a gasp of pain—and pleasure.

"I got some clothes and stuff in that bag," Torri commented, gesturing towards the two duffel bags sitting on the sidewalk where the air taxi had dropped them off. "Jaya's are in the other one."

"You wear what we tell you to," Cyllir responded, glancing towards her momentarily. He took Jaina by her upper arm, and guided her to Dirc, who was standing a little to her left, and a bit in front of her.

Jaina smiled up at Dirc as he wrapped his arm around her, and held her tight.

"Of course we will, baby," Torri answered with a smile, wrapping her arms around Cyllir's waist. "A lot of it is bondage gear, anyway," she explained. "Some that I had, and some more that we bought."

Cyllir smiled down at her, and slapped her ass—hard.

Dirc's hand wound up on Jaina's tit, and he gave it a squeeze. She obligingly put her arm around his waist in return, and flashed him another appreciative grin.

"Cool. Grab the bags," Cyllir announced, still looking down at Torri, and squeezing her ass.

For several seconds Jaina wondered who Cyllir was talking to, since no one moved towards the bags. Dirc was walking her towards the clubhouse entrance, as Cyllir was doing with Torri. Then the one of other Zoloz that was there spoke up.

"Hey Red, that means you!" he shouted towards the one standing a few meters off to the side.

"What?" Red responded in confusion, moving towards them.

"Get the kriffing bags," the Zoloz yelled at him, gesturing towards the two duffel bags, while walking towards the clubhouse entrance.

Red quickly grabbed the bags. He let out a small grunt as picked them up.

"What the frakk's in here?" he demanded, carrying the bags down the ramp.

"Shackles," Torri replied to Cyllir with a seductive smile. "Lots of shackles."

"Slut," Cyllir commented, grinning back at her as he guided her into the clubhouse.

A minute later Jaina was entering the Zoloz clubhouse, with her arms wrapped around Dirc's waist. Torri and Cyllir were in front of them, along with the other Zoloz, followed by Red after them. Her pussy was already wet from arousal at doing something so dangerous. She was wearing a tracking a shock collar controlled by one of the most notorious outlaw swoop-bike gangs in the Outer Rim, and literally no one knew where she was, except for Tahiri, who thought it was a good idea for her to do this anyway.

Four days after returning Tahiri Veila to the Zoloz...

Jaina Solo, or Jaya Antillies, as she was known by here, was outside the Zoloz' clubhouse, washing Dirc's swoop bike. While she had washed several of the Zoloz swoop bikes at least once, Dirc insisted she wash his everyday. For a Jedi Master and one of the greatest starfighter pilots in the galaxy, she had gotten pretty good at washing swoop bikes in the few days she had been on Trigalis.

Red, one of the Zoloz' prospects, was sitting on a chair, keeping an eye on her, and making sure she stayed on task. There was plenty for him to keep an eye on too. She was wearing a pair of silver sandals with clear plastex platforms and fifteen-centimeter stiletto heels, tight blueish-gray short-shorts, and a white tube top that was basically transparent now that it was wet. A stack of silver bangle bracelets clattered with every movement of her hands. A five-centimeter wide band of black durasteel was locked around her neck. Besides the large leash ring, ZOLOZ SLUT was engraved prominently on the front, and PROPERTY OF ZOLOZ on the back.

Jaina knew the collar had both a tracking device and shock function built in. The Zoloz had made it to keep Tahiri in line when they'd kidnapped her, but she liked belonging to the Zoloz so much now that didn't need it anymore. Jaina knew the risk she was taking when she let Tahiri—Torri lock it on her. With no comlink, no credits, and the collar around her neck, Jaina was very vulnerable. Still, she had the Force when she was ready to leave, not that she thought that would be anytime soon. Being dominated and fucked by outlaw swoop bikers really made her horny. Way more than that loser Jag did.

"I'm done," she told Red, standing up and turning to face him.

His gaze lingered on her tits through her tube top. "Now wash mine," he told her, gesturing towards his swoop bike several meters away, near the end of the clubhouse. As a mere prospect, he had to leave the spaces closer to the door for the full Zoloz.

"No problem," Jaina Solo, Jedi Master and Galactic Alliance Starfighter Command Colonel replied cheerfully. She made sure he got a good look at her ass as she bent over and picked up the water bucket. Dirc had told her that her collar would shock her into unconsciousness if she tried to leave the clubhouse. She could sense that he had been telling her the truth. She hoped Red's swoop-bike wasn't far enough away to find out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time Jaya finished washing the swoop-bikes, it was getting close to lunch time. She went back inside the clubhouse, and found Grinder and Kruz watching holoscreen. They didn't let the shockball match stop them from noticing her entrance though.

"Strip, schutta," Kruz told her.

"What?" Jaya asked in confusion.

"You're getting water in our clubhouse," he explained, glancing back at her. "Strip your ass naked."

Jaya obediently pulled her tube top off, followed by her short-shorts and panties. The clear plastex platforms of her heels wouldn't really drip any water, so she decided she could leave them on. She paused long enough for their approval, then carried her clothes past them towards the back, doing her best not to drip water on the floor. Dirc wasn't in the bedroom they'd shared the night before. She could hear him in the 'fresher just off it though.

Jaya dropped her wet clothes into the laundry basket. Then she grabbed a mostly dry towel off the nearby chair, and began drying herself. Luckily her ass-length hair wasn't very wet, since she had it in a tight braid. A few seconds later, she strutted over to the bed, and laid down, naked except for her heels, durasteel collar, and bracelets.

A few moments later, Dirc came out of the 'fresher, naked as well. Her eyes immediately dropped to his sizable cock.

"You finish washing my swoop bike?" he asked, eyeing her possessively.

"Of course," she answered with a smile, stretching out and letting him get a good look at her.

Dirc stalked over to the bed, and laid down half atop her. His right hand found her breast, while her left hand found his hardening cock. She grinned at him as she guided his thick shaft into her waiting pussy. He slid into her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His hands gripped her wrists, pinning them to the bed. She moaned out in ecstasy, feeling even more submissive.

The sex was hard, fast, and dirty. When Dirc finished, he told her to take a sanisteam. When she came out of the 'fresher fifteen minutes later, he was gone. She put on a pair of black short-shorts and a tight red tank top with her favorite band's logo on the front, and went back out into the clubhouse. She was still wearing her heels, bracelets, and of course the shock collar.

"Bring us some beer," Grinder shouted from the poufcouch in front of the holoscreen.

Like cleaning swoop-bikes, Jaya was already familiar with the clubhouse bar. She quickly grabbed three beers from the conservator, and served them to Grinder, Kruz, and Red, who had joined them.

"Thanks babe," Kruz said, slapping her ass hard.

"Yeah, thanks," Grinder added, taking a swallow of his beer. "Now start cleaning this place up. Red'll keep an eye on you."

Jaya glanced towards the Zoloz prospect, who was eyeing her lustily.

"If she tries anything, shock the shavit out of her," Grinder told Red as he and Kruz stood up. "Or whatever you need to do," he added. "Just not too much in the face."

"I got it," the prospect replied with an assured nod.

Jaya listened to the discussion with a strange disinterest. She already knew from experience the Zoloz would beat her if she got out of line, but she also knew that she wouldn't give him a reason to punish her; at least not too much. The only thing she had spent more time doing than cleaning up was getting fucked. While she loved getting fucked by Zoloz, she wasn't as keen on cleaning up the clubhouse all the time, especially since Torri didn't seem to be around to help her. She almost asked where she was, but quickly closed her mouth. She had learned the Zoloz didn't like her asking questions. In fact, they didn't like her talking much at all.

"Here, take this," Kruz said, stepping towards her and holding his hand out.

Jaya glanced at the pills he dumped in her hand. They looked like pleezer. Torri and the Zoloz had taught her a lot about various drugs in the few days or so she'd been here. Pleezer was one of her favorites—especially while she was being fucked. She quickly put them in her mouth, then accepted the bottle of beer that Kruz was holding out for her. She took a hefty swallow, and felt the beer and pills go down her throat. Cleaning up after a bunch of swoop-bikers was a little easier high on pleezer. The fifteen-centimeter stiletto heels didn't help though.

An hour or so later, Jaya begged Red to let her eat some lunch. He relented, but only after she sucked him off. While she was at the bar eating lunch, one of the Zoloz came in. Skifter, Jaya remembered after a few seconds. She immediately felt his eyes on her, and sensed one thing on his mind.

"Get lost, prospect," he announced, not even looking at Red, who was sitting on the pouf couch watching the holoscreen. "Go watch my swoop-bike."

Jaya glanced back to see the Zoloz striding towards her, eyeing her lustily. Red was already heading towards the front door.

"Hey babe," Skifter said, stopping behind her bar stool and running his hand down her side. "Time for some fun."

"Can I finish eating first?" Jaya asked pleadingly.

"Don't worry, schutta, I won't be long," Skifter replied with a laugh. Then he grabbed her bicep, and pulling her arm behind her. A moment later, Jaya felt a binder close around her wrist, below her bracelets. She hurriedly swallowed one last bite as he pulled her other arm back and snapped a binder around it too.

Skifter kissed her neck hungrily as he pulled at her belt and shorts. A few seconds later, he got them unbuckled, and yanked them down, half-lifting her off the bar stool in the process. She finished getting them off with the heel of her shoe while he pulled his own pants down.

Then Jaya felt him pull her hips towards the back of the bar stool. She cooperated, and moaned as his cock slid into her wet pussy.

Instead of thrusting up into her, Skifter had gravity do most of the work, letting her pussy drop onto his dick. Jaya quickly got in rhythm with him, keeping her heels hooked over the lower rung of the bar stool.

Jaya had pretty much been perpetually horny since she'd walked off Torri's ship. She wasn't really sure how many times she'd orgasmed, and with which Zoloz anymore. She knew Skifter had fucked her at least twice, not counting the gangbang they'd given her when they first brought her to the clubhouse.

This time, just like he'd said, Skifter didn't need very long. A little more than five minutes after he'd gotten started good, he let out a loud grunt and came into her. He gave her one last good thrust, then pushed her back onto the bar stool.

She was sooo close! Skifter didn't seem interested in her anymore though. He wiped his cock off on her ass, pulled his pants up, and headed towards the back.

Since her hands were still cuffed, Jaina couldn't finish herself off, or even finish her sandwich. She tried masturbating herself on the barstool, but the cheap sythhide wouldn't let her get any traction.

"Damn baby, Dirc told me how much you liked being cuffed," Skifter said cheerfully as he came back into the main room a few minutes later. "Just like Torri."

"You gonna let me out?" Jaya asked with a smile, displaying her still-cuffed hands.

Skifter chuckled, then answered, "Dirc just gave me the binders, sexy. He said he'd let you out when he got back."

"Um, any idea how long that'll be?" Jaya asked meekly. While she didn't mind being cuffed behind her back for awhile, she was a bit curious how long she would be.

"He should be back in a hour or so," Skifter responded, reaching out and casually smacking her ass. "I got to go get me something to eat though, so see you later," he explained, heading towards the front door.

Jaya opened her mouth to say something else, but quickly shut it. Hopefully they wouldn't be too mad at her for not finishing cleaning up. She was still hungry though, she realized, staring at her half-eaten lunch. A half-minute or so after Skifter left, Red came back in. He didn't have a key to her binders either. He also wasn't interested in helping her put her clothes back on. He was sympathetic to the fact that it would be hard for her to clean the clubhouse while cuffed behind her back though.

"Since you can't clean up, then get up on the stage and dance for me," he told her.

"Sure," Jaya answered, glancing towards the stage—and stripper pole—near the front corner of the clubhouse.

"Come here first though," Red added, reaching into his back pocket as he approached her.

Jaya obediently took a step towards him as he produced a vibroblade. Even when he grabbed her shirt, and brought the point to her chest, she didn't sense any danger through the Force.

"Hey, that's mine," she said in annoyance as he cut her shirt from bottom to top. In fact, the tank top was the one she'd been wearing when she'd first arrived on Trigalis with Torri several days ago.

"We'll get you another one," he responded casually, pocketing the vibroblade. "Now get yer ass up there and dance."

He punctuated the command with a hard slap on her naked ass. Jaya quickly stepped up on the the two meter square stage that was near the front corner of the clubhouse. There was a smooth metal pole in the middle, anchored into the ceiling. Red started up some pulsing music, and Jaya started dancing, at least as best she could while cuffed behind her back.