Star Wars: Zoloz Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Two days later...

Jaina Solo awoke groggily. Very groggily. She was in a bed. Naked. Her head hurt, followed closely by everything else. After several moments, she remembered she was on Trigalis, with the Zoloz, and Tahiri. They'd had a party the night before. She'd taken a lot of pills, including quite a few that she didn't know what they were. And she'd drank a lot.

Eventually Jaina opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling for a few seconds, then rolled over, to get up. Tahiri was sitting in the chair by the door.

"Hey Jaya," she greeted her with a pleasant smile.

"Hey... Torri," Jaina answered, still laying down. While she did have to use the 'fresher, getting out of bed seemed like too much of a hassle at the moment. "What time is it?"

"About two in the afternoon," Torri replied. "How are you feeling?"

Jaya considered that a few heartbeats, hoping it had changed since she'd woken up. It hadn't.

"Lousy," she finally said. "Where's everybody?"

"Most of the guys are out working, or whatever they do. Some of them should be back soon though. Torch, Spanner, and Kicker are out front."

Jaina absently grunted an acknowledgment in response, filing the information away. Then she felt something weird over her stomach. She glanced down, and saw a large bacta patch covering the lower part of her belly, practically from hip to hip. A heartbeat later she noticed one on the inside of her right wrist. She frowned, and glanced at Torri questioningly.

"Oh, you got a tattoo," she told her cheerfully. "A few of them, as matter of fact."

Jaina stared at her incredulously.

"You can take the bacta patches off now though, and check them out," Torri explained, still grinning.

Besides the bacta patches, Jaina was only wearing her new shiny red ankle boots. The ones with two centimeter high platforms in the front and seventeen centimeter stilettos in the back. They were much better than her plastex sandals for riding on the back of swoop-bikes. She was also wearing the Zoloz' shock collar, and her usual stack of bracelets on her wrists. Waking up mostly naked was quickly becoming normal for her.

Jaina stared down at the patch across her stomach a few seconds, then reached down, and slowly peeled it off. It took her a couple of moments to completely make out the tattoo. First, there was a background of orange and yellow flames several centimeters below her belly button running from hip to hip. Overlaid it were the words ZOLOZ SLUT in dark letters five or six centimeters high.

FRAKK. HOLY FRAKKING SITHSPIT.

This was going to be hard to explain. At least she could cover it up most of the time. Then she slid her bracelets up her arm, and peeled the bacta patch on her right wrist off.

There was a pair of binders tattooed on the inside of her her wrist, with the words CUFF ME written in letters about two centimeters high, with each word inside one of the binder cuffs.

"They look awesome," Torri gushed, running her hand up her thigh towards her pussy. At the same time, she leaned in, and gave her a kiss on her neck, just above her collar. Her other hand found her tit.

Jaya quickly turned toward her, and gave her a slow, open-mouthed kiss in return. Her own hands snaked underneath Torri's crop top, and twisted her nipple ring.

"Oohh!" Torri said, gasping in pleasure. Then she pulled away. "Go take a sanisteam, then I'll fix you something to eat," she told her. "Dirc and Cyllir will probably be back soon, and you can show them how much you like your new tats."

Jaya wasn't really sure if she liked her new tats. In fact, she definitively should feel outraged at having such demeaning tattoos done while she was unconscious. The binders and CUFF ME tat was kinda cool though.

"Okay," she answered absently, reaching down to take off her ankle boots as Torri walked out. Neither of them bothered to close the door. A few moments later, after she had used the 'fresher, Jaya stepped into the sanisteam, wearing nothing but her shock collar, bracelets on her left wrist, and new tattoos.

Nearly twenty minutes later, Jaya emerged from the sanisteam, feeling much better. She still had a bit of a headache, and general soreness, but not nearly as bad as when she had first woken up. She put her red ankle boots back on, then she looked around for some clothes.

There was a pair of black panties on the floor. She picked them up, and was about to put them on, when she realized that they were Torri's. And that they were dirty. It was the latter reason she didn't put them on. She and Torri shared just about everything anyway. Instead she went down the hall—naked except for her collar and boots—to the room where most of hers and Torri's clothes were.

Jaya found a pair of tiny black panties in the drawer. They were probably Torri's as well. She pulled them on, then picked out a pair of red short-shorts with a purple star pattern on the left hip. Next she grabbed a black nerfhide bustier. It came to about halfway down her ribcage, with laces crisscrossing a gap several centimeters wide between her tits. Then she slid her bracelets back onto her right wrist. Jaya checked herself out in the mirror to make sure she looked good for her Zoloz, then headed out into the clubhouse.

"Hey sexy," Torch greeted her from the bar. "Let's see those tats."

Spanner and Kicker were on the poufcouch, but both got up and headed towards her. Torri was behind the bar smiling cheerfully.

Jaya obediently unzipped her shorts, and pulled them down below her hips. She displayed her lower-belly tat for them for several long moments, while holding her wrist out to let them see that tattoo as well. All three of the Zoloz approved.

"Beautiful," Spanner commented appreciatively.

"Definitely," Torch agreed, stepping up and wrapping his arms around her waist. His hands found her nerfhide encased breasts as he kissed her neck just below her collar. He broke the embrace after a few seconds.

"We're playing sabacc and shavitt tonight," Torch said, half-slapping, half-caressing her ass. "Help Torri get everything ready."

"Sure," Jaya replied, pulling her shorts back up.

Dirc and Lonn showed up a few minutes later. That meant that Jaya had to show off her new tattoos again. She expected Dirc to take her in the back and fuck her, but he and Spanner just grabbed a couple of beers, and went downstairs to work on their swoop-bikes.

Several hours later...

Jaya was laying on her back on the poufcouch. Her upper body was across Dirc's lap, while her legs were across Kruz's. There was a holodrama about smuggling during the last galactic war on the holoscreen, but she wasn't really paying attention to it. She was naked except for her shock collar, bracelets, and red fifteen-centimeter heeled ankle boots. Her right arm was draped over her head with Dirc's arm on top of it, and her left was hanging off the front of the poufcouch. Her legs were spread a bit, to give the two of them easy access, to whatever. Both were taking advantage of the situation.

Cyllir and Torch were on the other poufcouch, with Torri straddling Cyllir, and necking with him while he was still half-watching the holoscreen. She was also naked, except for her collar, wrist cuffs, and black ankle boots. Skifter was on the poufchair, watching the holoscreen as well. Actually only he and Torch were really paying attention to the holodrama. The other three Zoloz were distracted by Jaya and Torri.

As various Zoloz had shown up at the clubhouse, Jaya had displayed her tattoos for them, and thanked them for letting her get them. The first time she'd said it, she was a bit annoyed. The second time, she did it with a mostly fake smile. The third or forth time she thanked one of the Zoloz for letting her get CUFF ME, and ZOLOZ SLUT tattooed on herself, she almost believed it. The ryll or crude probably had something to do with that though. She knew she didn't ask for her new tats. She was a little surprised none of them wanted her to thank them with sex. Actually, she was a little disappointed none of them did. Getting fucked by outlaw swoop-bikers was one of the main reasons she was here after all.

Jaya had spent most of the evening perched on Dirc's knee while he played sabacc. Well, when she wasn't getting beer for one of the guys, or sucking them off in the back for winning a big hand. Torri had taken turns doing that too. Now most of the rest of the Zoloz had left the clubhouse. Jaya thought Grinder or Bloc or someone was in the back asleep. Pretty much all of the Zoloz, along with Torri and Jaya, had been drinking—and doing various drugs—most of the evening. The sabacc game had ended about an hour ago, just before this smuggling show they liked was starting.

"Why don't we get our sexy little Zoloz' sluts to put on a little show for us," Dirc announced as the holodrama ended.

Jaya had felt both Dirc and Kruz's excitement—Dirc's in her back, and Kruz's in her leg—for a while. Torch and Skifter thought a lesbian show was a great idea. After a few seconds, Cyllir agreed as well, nudging Torri off his lap. Jaya let Dirc help her sit up, and felt him slap her ass as she stood, eyeing her friend. She looked sexy as hell with her slutty tattoos and collar and heels, and Jaya could tell that Torri thought she looked hot too. Even though Jaya wanted Dirc's big dick in her, she could definitely get started with Torri.

While both of them preferred men, Jaya knew that they both enjoyed women as well, especially each other. Torri grinned as she strutted towards her, and Jaya smiled back as she met her halfway. The Jedi Master and former Jedi Knight flashed their audience a smile as they embraced, and shared a slow, open-mouthed kiss. Jaya barely noticed Skifter and Kruz moving the caftable out of the way to give them more room.

None of the Zoloz actually let Jaya or Torri kiss them—at least on the mouth. They said that since they were always sucking one of their dicks, none of them let their mouths touch theirs. The Zoloz had no problem watching them kiss each other; passionately, and at length.

Jaya's hands freely moved from Torri's tits, ass, and several places in between. She also felt her hands on the same places on herself. They pressed their pussies against each other, well as best they could, since Torri was a few centimeters taller than Jaya.

"Alright sluts, let's see some sixty-nine action," Cyllir told them.

Torri let out a little squeal of excitement, and Jaya flashed the Zoloz president a grin. The two Zoloz sluts didn't even stop kissing each other as they lowered themselves to the floor.

Jaya settled on top of Torri, with their faces at each other pussies. Jaya felt Torri's hands roaming freely on her naked body, and she was doing the same on her tattooed friend. Torri let out a yelp of arousal when she twisted both her nipple rings. That made Jaya wonder when she was going to get some piercings herself. A moment later, she felt Torri's tongue stud in her pussy.

It hit her like a shock from a power relay. Jaya let out a loud gasp of pleasure.

It wasn't the first time Torri had eaten her out—before or after she'd start hanging around the Zoloz—but that tongue stud was amazing! After a few seconds though, Jaya regained her composure, and went back to work on Torri's twat. The guys wanted to see a sixty-nine, not Torri eating her out while she just moaned out in ecstasy.

As Jaya licked her friend's pussy, she occasionally glanced up towards the Zoloz for their approval. The swoop-bikers happily cheered them on as they performed for them.

Suddenly Jaya felt one of the Zoloz' hands on her breast and bicep, lifting her off Torri. She glanced up to see Cyllir, with Dirc right behind him, along with the other three members of their audience. All the Zoloz had stripped off their boots and pants, leaving them in their shirts, and nerfhide club vests. The Zoloz regularly fucked them while wearing their vests. Jaya smiled as she wrapped her lips around Skifter's dick, and felt Dirc's sliding into her dripping pussy.

Cyllir and Torch were fucking Torri, while Kruz had to get involved with the girls as best he could until he could get his dick into a hole. Too bad a couple of the other Zoloz weren't here to join in.

A Couple of Days later...

Jaina was sitting on a stool at the bar in the club house, eating a sandwich. While none of the Zoloz were on the main floor, a few of them were downstairs in the garage working on their swoop-bikes. It was definitely time to go. Not necessarily this second, but very soon. She was a Jedi Master. She was Jaina Solo, not Jaya Antillies, a tattooed, druggy swoop-bike slut.

"I think it's time to leave," she said quietly.

"What the frakk you wanna do that for?" Torri asked incredulously. "To go back to that loser Jag?"

When she put it that way, it did seem a bit crazy.

"Na, I was going to Hapes for a while, or something," Jaina suggested.

Torri snorted in derision. "Yeah right." She paused to take a swallow of her beer before continuing. "You just made that up. You were going to go crawling back to that Imp."

Since that was pretty much true, Jaina didn't bother denying it.

"Besides, you need to stay here, to help me keep the guys from causing too many problems around here."

"What?" Jaina replied in confusion.

Torri glanced at her with a smirk. "The more they stay in the club house fucking us, the less time they have to go out and cause mayhem on Trigalis."

Jaina was definitely skeptical of that logic. "So why don't we just arrest them, like we have with all those other gangs of scum?"

Torri laughed in response. "Sure. Go ahead and comm your uncle, and explain to him how you brought me back to the Zoloz, and you've been undercover and we've both been getting fucked by them for over a week."

Jaina considered that a few seconds. She could probably pull something like that off, if she really wanted to.

"I can't stay here forever," she said. She paused a heartbeat, then added, "And neither can you."

She thought was mostly convincing when she made the first statement. She knew she wasn't when she made the second one.

Torri gave her another laugh, and a flirtatious grin. "Not forever," she agreed. "Just until you repay the Zoloz for kidnapping me," she explained, reaching over and tugging on the leash ring of her collar.

Jaina didn't think it would be much of a problem to steal one of the remotes to her shock collar. She knew for sure that Dirc had one. He was out with... Lonn and Kruz or somebody though? The other one was probably down in the garage with Koda or Grinder right now. It'd be easier to steal one from Dirc or one of the other Zoloz. Koda was rather security conscious.

"Of course they'll probably beat the shavitt out of me, so you'll have to convince me to leave too." She paused, flashing her a satisfied smile to let her know how likely that was. "But then they'll probably go do something crazy or something, and somebody else will get hurt," she said, glancing deliberately away from her, and taking a swallow of her beer.

Jaina wasn't about to justify either of them staying here just to keep the Zoloz in check, especially since she didn't buy that anyway.

"How long until I've paid them back for kidnapping you then?" she finally asked.

"Don't know," Torri answered with a dismissive shrug. "I don't think they've even come up with a number yet, much less started deducting anything."

Jaina couldn't say she was surprised by that.

"And they'll need to add your tattoos, and food and stuff, and the use of their shock collar," Torri commented, finishing off her beer.

"What!?"

"I'll remind Torch," Torri continued as though Jaina wanted them to charge her for her ongoing subjugation and humiliation.

"Well, how much are they deducting per fuck?" she asked, half-sarcastically.

"Those are free," she replied with frown, then asked, "You're not a whore, are you?" with her frown turning into an evil grin.

"Well there's no way I'm paying for this frakking tattoo," she exclaimed, leaning back and pulling her shorts down a bit to display the top part of the tattoo across her lower belly. "Like I wanted ZOLOZ SLUT tattooed on me?"

Torri just smirked back at her a couple of moments. "You didn't complain very much," she commented. "You even thanked them for it, if I remember correctly."

"Because they'd shock the shavitt out of me, or beat me if I didn't!" Jaina had been shocked with the collar exactly twice, both times on what they said was a low setting. She didn't want to repeat the experience, even if she was pretty sure they had been lying about the setting.

Torri let out a chuckle.

"You barely protested when I locked this on you," she pointed out, reaching up and hooking a finger through the leash ring of Jaina's collar. "And you knew what'd they do with a sexy babe like you showing up at their club house wearing it." With that, she pulled her in close, then gave her a quick kiss.

Jaina couldn't really deny any of that, so she just took a hefty swallow of her beer. "I thought they'd thank me for bringing you back, compliment my fashion choices, then let me leave," she said, deadpan.

Torri stared at her a moment, then they both burst out in laughter.

That night, most of the Zoloz left the club house early. Only Dirc and Raider stayed overnight. The next morning, all of them met up at the club house. Cyllir told Torri and Jaya to clean up until they got back, then the Zoloz left. Only Kicker, one of the prospects, stayed behind to keep an eye on them. Jaya had overheard some talk about them picking up a shipment of blasters. Torri happily confirmed it while they were cleaning the bed room Jaya got fucked in the most.

"Oh yeah, they made this deal a while back. A whole shavitt load of blasters. It's all some of them's been talking about. At least when they think I can't hear them," she added with a grin.

Jaya definitely didn't like the idea of the Zoloz having access to a shipment of blasters. She thought about trying to escape, but discarded the idea after a few seconds.

The Zoloz didn't get back until almost dark. They were relieved, but tired. A lot of them went home, while some of them crashed at the club house. Dirc had enough energy to fuck Jaya before he fell asleep though.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few days later...

"I'll meet your bet, and raise you five hundred," Big Dave, the Vice-president of the West Vella chapter, calmly informed the table.

Skifter glanced down at his stack of chips, and muttered a curse. "Just a second."

He set his cards down, and stepped over to the bar where Cyllir and some of the others were watching. He and the Zoloz president whispered back and forth a moment, then Skifter returned to the table with a satisfied smile on his face.

"I call," he announced. "But since I'm a little short of credits, if you win, you get our slut over there for a week," he said, gesturing towards Torri and Jaya.

Jaya frowned in confusion, not sure which of them he was talking about.

Torri was very sure though.

She chuckled at Jaya, then told her, "You're about spend a week with the West Vella Zoloz, sexy."

Jaya had been afraid of that. Then she frowned again. "How do you know Skifter will lose?"

Torri laughed again. "Do you know why they call him Skifter? Because the only way he wins is by using one." She paused, the added, "Seriously, he's a terrible sabacc player. And that's when he's sober. He's on his what, tenth beer now?"

Frakk.

"So why did Cyllir let him bet me?" Jaya demanded quietly.