Star Wars: Zoloz Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because they're Zoloz," Torri answered. "Don't worry though, he won't let them hurt you too much or anything," she added a heartbeat later.

"Well, it's not the first time I've been won in a sabacc game," Jaya said with a shrug.

Now Torri frowned. "Seriously? When?"

Jaya glanced over at her, then back to the card table, where the West Vella Zoloz Vice-president was smiling lustily at her while Skifter was staring at the cards in dismay.

"How do you think I wound up married to Jag?" she replied nonchalantly.

Jaya glanced over to Cyllir, and when he nodded his approval, she slid off the barstool, and strutted towards the card table. Big Dave was tall, and heavy-set, but not really muscular. He was also... ugly. Definitely not the sort of guy she'd normally be with if she had a choice. As matter of fact, none of the Zoloz really were. Even the more attractive ones, like Cyllir, Koda, and Lukis, were still outlaw swoop-bikers.

She didn't have a choice though. She was basically a sex slave of the Zoloz, and they had bet her on a sabacc hand. Mmmmm, that made her horny. Her hand drifted to her pussy, but stopped a few centimeters short.

Now she belonged to the Big Dave and the West Vella Zoloz for a week. At least Skifter didn't lose her to a Hutt or something.

"I guess I'm yours for a week," she told Big Dave with a friendly smile, draping her arm across his shoulders.

He ran one hand up the back of her thigh to her ass, as he leered at her. "For three hundred and twenty credits, I might buy you for another week."

All of the Zoloz with in earshot laughed. Jaya grinned amicably, and let out a little chuckle as well. Cyllir let Skifter bet me for a week for just three-hundred-and-twenty credits, she thought to herself. She had seen several of them flash at least that much credits on a regular basis since she'd been here. For less than forty-three credits a day, Big Dave could fuck her as much as he wanted. Not only was she a Zoloz slut, apparently she was a cheap Zoloz slut.

"Well, I'll just have to make sure you get your credits' worth," she replied, still smiling back at him.

Jaya was outside with Big Dave and the rest of the West Vella Zoloz before she remembered she hadn't grabbed a change of clothes.

"You ain't gonna need 'em, babe," one of them commented, slapping her ass.

All of them in earshot laughed.

"Get your ass on here," Big Dave told her, nodding towards the spot on his swoop behind him.

Jaya knew better than to protest again. She obediently climbed onto the back of his swoop-bike, and wrapped her arms around his ample waist. They had already pulled away by the time she realized she hadn't even brought a toothbrush. She was only wearing a tiny crop top that barely covered her tits, short-shorts, a thong, her glossy red fifteen-centimeter heeled ankle boots, and a stack of bracelets on each of her wrists. And of course, her shock collar was maglocked around her neck.

The first morning at the West Vella Zoloz' club house, Jaya put her crop top, short-shorts, and panties in with their laundry. Somehow, they weren't there when the load was finished. Big Dave gave her one of their club shirts to wear, along with her ankle boots, bracelets, and shock collar. It was barely long enough to be a minidress, and light-gray. When she was outside washing their swoop-bikes, it got wet, and she felt like might of well been naked. The West Vella Zoloz didn't mind at all.

Just as she'd suspected, Big Dave shared her with the rest of his club. Jaya spent the week getting fucked by the thirteen members of the West Vella chapter of the Zoloz. They had a prospect that had been keeping the club house clean, but they promptly gave the entire job to her. It was smaller than hers, but at least there, Torri was usually around to help. Jaya quickly found herself cleaning pretty much whenever they weren't fucking her. It wasn't much different than before, except Torri wasn't around to keep her company. They kept her buzzing on giggledust and pleezer most of the time too.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

At the end of the week, one of the West Vella Zoloz named Ripper gave her a ride back to her club house. They came to a stop out front, and she climbed off his swoop bike.

"Come 'ere," he told her as she started towards the door.

Jaya turned back, to see him pulling something out of his swoop-bike's storage compartment. It was a length of chain. She stood in docile confusion as he reached up and locked one end of the chain to her collar's leash ring. Then he pulled her over to one of the posts supporting the front porch, wrapped the other end of chain around it, and locked that end too.

"Hey!"

"They said to just leave you here," Ripper said with a laugh, spanking her ass.

"What!?" she asked in shocked confusion as he stepped back to his swoop-bike.

Ripper laughed again. "Torch said they'd be around in an hour or so," he explained. "See ya around, babe," he shouted as he started his swoop-bike back up, and pulled away.

Jaya watched him drive off in stunned silence. She'd been left leashed on the front porch of the Zoloz club house, like a pet nek. It was humiliating. It was degrading. It was turning her on.

At least the chain was long enough for her to reach one of the chairs they had sitting out on the porch. She idly thought about masturbating until someone came to unlock her. She was probably far enough away from the street, to get away with it. The Zoloz didn't like her cumming without them though. She could keep herself good and horny for them, she thought to herself as she unzipped her short-shorts, and slid a hand down them.

Jaya watched the traffic pass by while she stealthily played with her pussy on the front porch. Other than a few passing speeders that honked at her, no one seemed to pay her much attention. She was definitely there way past an hour before any of the Zoloz showed up. Instead of Torch though, it was Koda and Bloc. She told them how horny she was while flashing her wet pussy at them, hoping they'd unlock her, and take her inside to fuck her.

"Not now, baby," Koda replied with a half-smile, which was pretty much the only way he smiled, tugging on her leash. "We got some stuff to do. You just hang out here till somebody else comes around."

Jaya let out a groan of frustration.

Bloc chuckled, as he reached out and twisted her nipple as he passed her.

A few minutes later, Spanner wandered out of the clubhouse. He stopped next to her, raised both elbows over his head, and stretched lazily.

"Hey," Jaya greeted him in mild surprise, not trying to hide the fact that she had been masturbating, and hoping he'd take the hint. Then she realized something. "Have you been here the whole time?"

"Yep," he replied absently, scratching his bare chest underneath his nerfhide club vest.

Jaya paused a moment, to see if he'd say anything else.

"You could have come and unlocked me?" she pointed out, tugging on her leash for emphasis.

Spanner laughed, and stretched again. "What for? The beer conservator was closer than you were, and Torri sucked me off before she left this morning."

Jaya stared at him in stunned silence.

"Later, babe," he said dismissively, turning and heading back into the clubhouse.

Jaya groaned in frustration. She couldn't say she was really surprised though. After a few seconds, she started playing with her pussy again.

A while later, Dirc, Skifter, and Lukis showed up.

"Thank you sooo much," Jaya cooed to Dirc as he unlocked her leash. "I'm reeaally horny. Want to go in the back and have some fun?" she asked as she ran her fingers down his chest seductively.

"Later," he answered with a laugh. "Right now, wash my swoop."

"Mine too," Skifter added.

"Okay," Jaya replied in disappointment.

"And when you finish theirs..." Lukis began, gesturing towards his swoop-bike.

"Sure," Jaya responded in mock cheerfulness.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE END ~ ~ ~ ~ ~