Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
The saga of Lance Kuntfuker begins.
7.8k words
4.32
11.3k
19
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,196 Followers

An explosion rocked the ship as two robots, RadarV2 (RV2) and Protocol Droid 3 (PD3) struggled to make their way through the shaking, bouncing passageway. Both robots were old and battered. RV2 was a short, claw-armed tripod. His face was a mass of computer lights surrounding a radar eye. PD3, on the other hand, was a tall, slender robot of human proportions. He had a gleaming gold metallic surface of an Art Deco design.

Another blast shook them as they struggled along their way.

Freedom Fighters rushed past the robots and took up positions in the main passageway. They aimed their weapons toward the door.

A Royal craft had easily overtaken the Freedom Fighter Blockade Runner. The smaller Freedom Fighter ship was drawn into the underside dock of the giant Royal starship.

The nervous Freedom Fighter soldiers aimed their weapons. A tremendous blast opened a hole in the main passageway a wave of white and black suited Royal soldiers into the smoke-filled corridor.

The imposing, seven-foot-tall Dark Lord of the Guard made his way into the passageway. It was Master Bater, right hand of the Emperor. His face was obscured by his grotesque breath mask. A deathly quiet swept through the Freedom Fighter troops. Several of the Freedom Fighter troops turned and ran in a frenzied panic.

RV2 had slipped away from the fighting. PD3 stood in a hallway, somewhat bewildered. RV2 was nowhere in sight. "RV2! RV2, where are you?!" PD3 yelled in his preprogrammed British accent.

A familiar clanking sound caught PD3's attention and he spotted little RV2 at the end of the hallway in a smoke-filled alcove. A beautiful young woman was standing in front of RV2. She finished adjusting something on RV2's computer face, then watched as the little robot joined his companion.

* * * * *

The evil Master Bater grabbed a wounded Freedom Fighter Officer by the neck as a Royal Officer rushed up to the Dark Lord.

"The DS-1 Battle Station plans are not in the main computer," the Royal Officer said timidly.

Bater squeezed the neck of the Freedom Fighter Officer. "Where are those transmissions you intercepted?" Bater lifted the Freedom Fighter off his feet by his throat. "What have you done with those plans?!"

"We intercepted no transmissions. Aaah... This is a diplomatic ship. We're on a diplomatic mission," the Freedom Fighter Officer wheezed.

"If this is a diplomatic ship, where is the Ambassador?"

The Freedom Fighter refused to speak but eventually cried out as the Dark Lord squeezed his throat, creating a gruesome snapping and choking sound, until the soldier went limp. Bater tossed the dead soldier against the wall and turned to his troops. "Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans and bring me the Ambassador. I want that bitch alive!"

* * * * *

The lovely young woman huddled in a small alcove as the soldiers searched through the ship. She was Princess Leesa Orgasma, a member of the Vagina Senate. The sounds of the approaching soldiers grew louder.

One of the soldiers spotted her. "There she is! Set for stun!"

Leesa stepped from her hiding place and blasted a soldier with her laser pistol. She started to run but was struck by a paralyzing ray. The soldiers rushed to inspect her inert body.

"She'll be all right. Goddamn! Look at the tits on this one!" he said as he mauled her mounds.

"I'll bet she's shaved, too," another said as he lifted the bottom of her white, flowing robe. "Yup! I knew it! I say we fuck her right here!"

The soldier that had been molesting her tits through her thin robe stood up. "Nah. You know how Bater gets if he gets sloppy seconds. We'd better inform him we have a prisoner."

* * * * *

RV2 stopped before the small hatch of an emergency rescue pod. He snapped the seal on the main latch. RV2 quickly worked his way into the cramped pod.

"Hey, you're not permitted in there. It's restricted. You'll be deactivated for sure," PD3 shouted excitedly. RV2 whistled something at his reluctant friend. "Secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about? I'm not getting in there!"

RV2 wasn't happy with PD3's stubbornness. He beeped and twanged angrily.

Another explosion, this time very close, sent dust and debris through the narrow hallway. Flames licked at PD3 and, after a flurry of electronic swearing from RV2, he jumped into the rescue pod.

* * * * *

Princess Leesa was led down a hallway by a squad of armored soldiers, her hands bound. They stopped in a smokey hallway as Master Bater emerged from the shadows. He stared down at the young senator, but she didn't move.

Leesa glared at her capture. "Master Bater, I should have known. Only you could be so bold. The Royal Senate will not sit for this, when they hear you've attacked a diplomatic... "

Bater stared back at her and pointed a beefy finger. "Don't play games with me, bitch. You weren't on any diplomatic mission this time. You passed directly through a restricted system. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Freedom Fighter spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a member of the Royal Senate on a diplomatic mission to Vagina... " she said defiantly

Bater pointed at her again. "You're a part of the Freedom Fighter Undertaking, and a traitor. It's time you were taught a lesson!" His black gloved hands reached down and pulled open his black cod piece. A huge, erect, shiny black penis snapped out.

Leesa gasped and her eyes grew wide. "You wouldn't dare!"

A Royal Officer suggested to Bater, "Fucking her now is dangerous. If word of this gets out, it could generate sympathy for the Undertaking in the senate."

"Fuck them!" Bater barked. "I have traced the Freedom Fighter spies to her. Now she is my only link to find their secret base! We'll fuck the answer right out of her, and have a good time while doing it!"

"She'll die before she tells you anything," the Commander said.

"Then so be it, if that's how the cunt wants it."

Another Royal Officer approached Bater and the Commander. "Lord Bater, the battle station plans are not aboard this ship! And no transmissions were made. An escape pod was jettisoned during the fighting, but no life forms were aboard."

Bater turned to the Commander. "She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. There'll be no one to stop us this time. But, just in case, we'll proceed with a thorough body cavity search of the princess." He stepped towards the cowering princess. "Now, open your mouth, bitch."

"Oh, I don't think so, Bater," she said defiantly.

CRACK! The sound of black leather raking across the silky smooth skin of her suddenly red cheek echoed off the walls of the tiny room.

"How dare you defy your master's order!" He roughly grabbed her chin. "Now open your fucking mouth!"

Knowing that it was no use, Leesa reluctantly opened her mouth. Bater threw his hips forward and the crowd of gathered soldiers in their shiny white and black uniforms cheered when his beefy muscle filled her void.

He placed his strong hands behind her head and began to fuck her face with gusto. "I'm going to stab your fucking brain!" he mechanically growled.

Soon, every cod piece was open. A dozen hard rods were being stroked by their owners while Bater threw his hips into her face.

The tip of Bater's tool slammed against the entrance to her throat. "Come on, take it all! I know a whore princess like you can!"

She knew it was true. Not knowing what punishment awaited if she didn't fulfill his request, she concentrated on completing the task. Saliva ran down her chin and made dark spots where they fell onto her clingy white robe. Then...

Bater's helmeted head snapped back. His balls slapped against her chin. "Oh fuuuuuuuck! Yes, that's it, you princess whore! Take my full length down your throat!"

The crowd of masterbating soldiers first gasped at the sight of her throat taking on the shape of their leader's sword, then cheered as he continued to roughly fill it with each thrust of his mighty hips. Leesa could only gag and gurgle in response. She also felt an odd sense of accomplishment, as well as a heat building between her legs.

* * * * *

At a small homestead on the planet of Tattoo Bobby Lark, a large burly man in his mid-fifties, was in the process of purchasing new robotos. As the farmer carefully inspected each robot, he was closely followed by his nephew, Lance Kuntfuker. A vile little Jabber walked ahead of the farmer spouting an animated sales pitch in a queer, unintelligible language.

A voice called out from one of the huge holes that formed the homestead. Lance went over to the edge and saw his Aunt Bertha standing in the main courtyard.

"Lance, tell Bobby that if he gets a translator to be sure it speaks Jibberish," Bertha hollered.

"I have no need for a protocol droid," Bobby said to the Jabber.

PD3, who had been captured by the Jabbers, along with RV2, when their escape pod crashed on Tattoo, stepped forward and said, "Sir -- not in an environment such as this -- that's why I've also been programmed for over thirty secondary functions."

"Do you speak Jibberish?"

"Of course I can, sir. It's like a second language for me. I'm as fluent in Jibberish... "

Bobby held up his hand. "All right shut up!" He turned to the Jabber. "I'll take this one. Lance, take these two over to the shed, will you? I want you to have both of them cleaned up before dinner."

As the Jabbers started to lead the three remaining robots back into their vehicle, RV2 let out a pathetic little beep and started after his old friend PD3. He was restrained by a slimy Jabber, who zapped him with a control box.

Bobby began to negotiate with the head Jabber. Lance and the two robots started off for the shed when a plate popped off the head of the red droid's head plate and it sparked wildly.

Lance looked back to his uncle. "Uncle Bobby, this R2 unit has a bad motivator. Look!"

Bobby glared at the Jabber. "Hey, what're you trying to pull here?"

The Jabber went into a loud spiel. Meanwhile, RV2 snuck out of line and moved up and down trying to attract attention. He let out a low whistle.

PD3 tapped Lance on the shoulder and pointed at RV2. "Excuse me, sir, but that RV2 unit is in prime condition. A real bargain."

Bobby pointed at RV2. "What about that blue one? We'll take that one."

The little Jabber began to chatter away and point at Bobby's homestead.

"Seriously?" Bobby asked, to which the Jabber nodded. "Bertha! Get your ass out here!"

Soon, Bertha's head appeared. "What is it?"

"Bring your ass over here," Bobby said gruffly. Bertha climbed the steps out of their humble abode and crossed the sand to where Bobby and the Jabber stood. "This little pervert says if you show him your tits he'll knock 25 semid off the price of the two robots."

Bertha's jaw dropped. "What?! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Do I look like I'm kidding, woman? Who the fuck cares? It's not like every man in the galaxy hasn't seen your tits."

"Fuck you!" The comment angered her, but she knew it was only a slight exaggeration. Before she met Bobby, she danced the pole at the most popular strip joint in the wretched spaceport of More Pussy. She was one of the most popular strippers in the galaxy. Not only was she beautiful, but it was a poorly kept secret that, for the right price, her private lap dances turned into more than just a lap dance. But 20 years ago, Bobby, who was a regular at the club, convinced her to run away with him and settle down. Little did she know he would bring her into the middle of nowhere to become a poor farmer's wife to fulfill all of his twisted and depraved sexual wants and desires. "Fine," she hissed.

She untied and opened her peasant robe and unbuttoned the front of the worn blouse. She looked at her husband and the Jabber, then finally pulled the shirt open, exposing her firm, full breasts.

The little Jabber squeaked and chirped in approval before Bertha closed her shirt back up. Just as she began to button her shirt back up, the Jabber looked at Bobby, pointed at Bertha, and chattered wildly.

"No kidding?" Bobby said. He looked at his wife. "Take off your clothes."

"What?!"

"You heard me, strip! He'll knock another 50 semid off if you strip naked. So do it!"

Bertha knew there was no sense in arguing. The robe fell off her shoulders and onto the sand, followed by the shirt. She untied the clothe belt around her waist that Bobby had used to bind her hands so many times before, and her long skirt fell to the ground around her ankles.

Although it had been 20 years since she danced the pole, Bobby demanded she stay in stripper form. She was still an incredibly attractive woman, with a kind, round face, luscious curves and firm, full breasts, and a little blonde landing strip of hair above her otherwise shaved pussy, all hidden under frumpy garments.

The Jabber chattered with excitement and rocked back and forth. Bertha jumped when Bobby slapped her on the ass. "Fine looking woman, isn't she?" he asked the Jabber with pride.

"Happy now?" Bertha asked with a frown.

The Jabber pointed at her again and squeaked and squawked.

Bobby laughed. "Ha ha! This horny little bastard says he'll take 100 srallod off for a blowjob!"

Bertha gasped. "You surely don't expect... "

"Expect what? You to suck this little fucker's cock? Hell yes I do! At that point he's practically giving us those droids!"

"I'm not your whore to be pimped out for two droids!"

"You are my fucking whore and don't you forget it!" he bellowed. She recoiled when he raised his hand and drew it back. "Now stop with the back talk and drop to your knees, bitch!"

Tears welled in her eyes but she knew what the penalty would be if she didn't do exactly as her husband demanded. She stepped in front of the round little creature and dropped to her knees, bringing her face to face with his hooded black face and wide, golden eyes. Suddenly, his long, thin sexual device slipped out from his garments. It was green with a swollen bulb at its tip. The bulb had what could only be compared to a tiny fish's mouth, opening and closing as if it was trying to breath. The whole length slyly waved and twisted in the air like a serpent. She gripped the slimy cord and studied it as it waved before her face.

Might as well get this over with she thought to herself while Bobby and the Jabber waited. She opened her mouth and started to move in.

Suddenly, the waving cord reared back and lurched forward like a cobra attacking its prey. It zipped past her lips, whizzed through her mouth, and sailed down her throat. The Jabber screeched and stood completely still, letting his tool do all the work. Bertha choked and gagged while the Jabber throat fucked her like never before.

"Ha ha ha! Ain't that the damnedest thing you ever seen?!" Bobby laughed. He pointed at the Jabber. "Make it quick! She's got dinner to fix!" and he turned and walked back to his homestead.

Back in the shed, Lance and his two new droids watched the events unfold.

"Holy cow! Would you look at that?! Aunt Bertha's giving that Jabber a... a... she's sucking his thing!" Lance observed in shock. "He's really going at it, too!"

"Yes, it would appear so, sir," PD3 replied. PD3 noticed that Lance had pulled out his rock hard rod and was stroking it while he watched. "Excuse me, sir. Do you find watching your aunt pleasing another person exciting?"

"Hell yeah I do! I've never seen her do that to anybody but Uncle Bobby or me. Damn, that's hot!"

Bertha gripped the Jabbers hips so she didn't fall backwards from the force of his snake's thrusts. It felt almost as if it was diving into her stomach. Out the corner of her eye, she saw more Jabbers approaching. Soon she was surrounded by five more of the little creatures. As soon as they had surrounded her, their wands were out and waving as well. One stabbed her mouth, then another and another, each one joining the others in her throat. It felt like she had a thousand seven-fingered monkey hands roaming her body. They groped and squeezed her breasts, pinched and twisted her erect nipples, and ran their tiny fingers through her long blonde hair and tugged at it.

A Jabber raised his large, flat foot and kicked her in the ribs. Hands were all over her, twisting and rolling her body until she found herself on all fours. She took long, deep breathes with her throat finally empty of slimy green snakes. But it wouldn't last.

She watched in horror as each Jabber's tool split off into two, then three prongs. All six Jabbers had three serpent-like pleasure sticks waving in the air, each one as slender and long as the original.

Bertha looked around at the large golden eyes looking down at her. "Hey! Hey hey hey! This wasn't part of the... OH!"

The leader of the Jabbers struck first. With lightning quick speed, one of his probes sliced through her slit, the second shot past her sphincter, while the third slipped under her and locked its tiny fish lips onto her enraged clit. Quickly, the other five followed. She had multiple Jabber cock stuffed into all three holes. The Jabbers stood there, with their rough hands roaming every inch of her body, while their long sticks pounded her every orifice.

Bertha rocked and shook, accepting every thrust of their long levers. Ohmagawd! These vile little creatures are raping me with their slimy little cocks! And I'm about to cum! Ohmagawd!

"Wow! Look at 'em go! They're really giving it to her!" Lance observed while he stroked himself harder and faster.

"Oh dear! Should we do something help her, master Lance?" PD3 asked with concern.

Lance snapped his head around. "I swear to God, if you do something to ruin this, I'll deactivate you so fast it'll make your head spin!"

PD3 stepped back in horror at the thought. "Oh dear!" RV2 beeped and whirred.

Bertha began to moan and groan as loudly as she could around the multiple Jabber cocks stuffed down her throat. Her body grew white hot and began to spasm. The Jabbers knew exactly what was happening. Their excitement caused their serpent-like members to increase the veracity of their thrusts. They howled and barked as each one of her holes clamped down on them.

It felt like a thousand proton bombs were exploding inside her. She hadn't had an orgasm like this since she was gangbanged on stage back in her stripper days. The Jabbers continued to assault her crevices. Her mind was going black.

Then, suddenly, every Jabber withdrew. A foot kicked her in the side causing her to roll over onto her back. Two fat, hairy feet stood on each hand while 18 Jabber tubes waved and throbbed over her.

"Ooooo yeah, c'mon boys, give it to me! Oh yeah, do it!" she moaned while she squirmed in the sand.

Her eyes grew wide when the tiny fish lips snapped open to the size of dinner plates. There was a roar. Slimy, pink goo gushed out of every hose. It crashed down on her, covering her from head to toe. It smelled like garbage and tasted worse.

Lances body stiffened. "Holy shit! Gah!" A rope of white shot out of him and splashed across the wall of the shed.

Each Jabber's spout morphed back into one and sank back into each one's cloak. They turned away from the mess they made and shuffled back to their vehicle, chattering and giggling with glee.

Bertha took time to gather her thoughts. What the fuck just happened?! She finally climbed to her feet, picked up her clothes, and stumbled back to her home, leaving a trail of pink in the sand.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,196 Followers