Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think happened to her?" Lance asked.

"Hard to say, really," the old man said thoughtfully. "My guess is society tossed her aside, the Sandpounders captured her, and instead of killing her, found other uses for her." He paused. "Now it's our turn to find other uses for her," he said with an evil smile.

"Really? Like what?"

"Here, help me get her up." The two men grabbed her by the arms and dragged her over to a rock formation. Lance held her while Bend sat down on a large, flat boulder, and proceeded to open his trousers. A large, beefy bone jumped out. It had a thick vein wrapping around its shaft along its entire length, and was covered in small, smooth bumps.

"Holy crap!" Lance said with wide eyes.

Bend looked into his lap then back at Lance. "Oh, this? Yes, well, it has served me well throughout the years. The women seem to like it," he said with a sly smile. "Now bring her over here."

Lance dragged her to the old man. Bend spun them around so that her back was facing him. He grabbed her hips and pulled them over his lap, then began to lower her.

"What're you doing?" Lance asked.

"I'm going to fuck this bitch's ass, that's what! I've always wanted to fuck one of these in the ass. Teach them a lesson, show them they're not the only ones who travel this land."

Lance had his arms wrapped around her body under her arms while Bend held his rig steady with one hand and guided her down with his other hand on her hip. The tip of his pole touched her relaxed but puckered rosebud. The two men lowered her down until gravity worked its magic and pulled her body down until it had swallowed Bend. She gave a light whimper when she landed in his lap.

"Ohhhhh yes! That's it right there!" Bend moaned. He grabbed her fleshy mounds and fell back onto the top of the boulder. "Okay, dear boy, now's your chance. The chance to fuck one of these evil bitches doesn't present itself every day."

"Really?!" Lance said excitedly. Her legs were spread wide apart over Bends legs, as were her fleshy folds. He could've seen her soul if she had one. Lance opened his pants and his mighty schlong fell out.

"That's a very impressive weapon you have there, young Lance. You're going to do great things in the future."

"Really? You think so?" he said as he slid between her legs.

"Oh yes, I'm quite sure." The female moaned lightly when Lance slid his young but impressive manhood through her slash. Bend looked over to the two droids. "PD3, my friend, come over here and make yourself useful. Hold her arms in case she wakes up while we pleasure ourselves. We don't want her clawing our eyes out or anything and ruin everything, now do we?"

"Most certainly!" PD3 said as he scampered over and did as requested, clamping his metallic fists around her wrists and pulling them behind her head.

Bend looked at Lance over the female's body. "Okay, boy, let's let this bitch know we were here."

The limp body gave a slight grunt when the two men pulled back and threw their hips forward the first time. Soon, they had a good rhythm going. Bend had a firm grip on her fleshy mounds while she slid on top of him with each thrust of Lance's hips.

The trio had worked up a pretty good sweat when the lifeless body began to moan louder. The two men could feel their respective holes begin to clamp down on their pumping pistons.

Bend laughed. "Ha! Look at the slut! She's going to cum even when she's unconscious!" She squeaked when he pinched her erect nipples between his rough fingers.

Soon, her body stiffened. Her cavities clamped down on them so hard they found it hard to continue their assault. Her body went into small tremors and she gave small, sharp grunts.

She finally settled back onto Bend's body. Sweat rolled off Lance's face onto her taut stomach.

"Bend... Bend... I... I don't know how much... much more I can take," he panted.

"Yes, me too, boy. Help lift her off me." The two men, along with PD3, lifted her slack body off of Bend. Bend instructed them to lay her back down on the same boulder. Bend moved forward and hovered his wood over her face while he furiously stroked it. "Yes! Yes! Grrrrrrrr! Take... take that, you bitch!" Thick, white gobs spurted out the end of his muscle and fell onto her face. As he stroked, her face became more and more covered. His hips stuttered, then he snapped his wand at her, sending several more droplets across her coated face.

Lance was between her legs tugging on his meat. His body jerked. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh shit!" A white rope sprang out like it had been shot out of canon. It rainbowed over her toned stomach and crashed into her ample cleavage. A second, then third string shot out and splashed across her nipples and spread across her chest. Several more spurts landed on her stomach and pooled in her belly button. Seeing what Bend had done, he slapped his head against her twitching pussy, staining her thick bush.

Both men tucked back in and headed back towards the speeder.

"Are we just going to leave her here like that?" Lance asked with concern.

"Fuck that bitch," Bend said with disdain. "Maybe some lucky Jabbers will come along and find her before she regains consciousness."

To be continued...