Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked into her home, Bobby turned his head. "So, how'd it... holy shit! What the fuck happened to you?!" She ignored him and continued towards their bedroom. "Ha ha ha! Looks like you had a good time! Ha ha ha!"

"Fuck you," she moaned.

"Go take a shower. You smell like shit."

"Asshole," she muttered under her breath as she left the room.

* * * * *

As Lance attempted to clean up the two new droids, he struggled to remove a small metal fragment from RV2's neck joint. He grabbed a larger pick and said to RV2, "Well, my little friend, you've got something jammed in here pretty good."

The fragment broke loose with a snap, sending Lance tumbling head over heels. He sat up and saw a twelve-inch three-dimensional hologram of Leesa Orgasma, the Freedom Fighter senator, being projected from the face of little RV2. Lance's jaw dropped in awe.

Then the hologram spoke. "Help me, O-Bend Meovernow. You're my only hope."

Still in shock, Lance asked, "What's this?"

RV2 looked around and sheepishly beeped an answer for PD3 to translate. Leesa continued to repeat the sentence fragment over and over.

PD3 finally answered, "Oh, he says it's nothing, sir. Merely a malfunction. Old data. Pay it no mind."

Lance became intrigued by the beautiful girl. "Who is she? She's beautiful."

"I'm afraid I'm not quite sure, sir," PD3 replied. RV2 whistled and beeped a long message to PD3. "He says he's the property of O-Bend Meovernow, a resident of these parts. And it's a private message for him."

Lance scratched his chin. "O-Bend MeOvernow? I wonder if he means old Bend? I don't know anyone named O-Bend, but old Bend lives out beyond the dunes. He's kind of a strange old hermit. Kinky old bastard if the stories are true."

A woman's voice appeared. It was Aunt Bertha. "Lance? Oh my, what do we have here?" she asked when she saw the hologram.

"I don't know," Lance answered. "The droid says it's old data. But he says it's a private message for someone named O-Bend Meovernow. Do you think he's talking about old Bend?"

Aunt Bertha knew immediately that old Bend was, indeed, O-Bend Meovernow. She was quite familiar with him, having spent many nights in his bed. Her body went hot at the memories. "Hmmmmmm. I don't know, Lance. The woman, she looks quite regal, doesn't she? And beautiful, don't you think?" Aunt Bertha asked.

"Yeah she is!"

Aunt Bertha laughed at his excited reaction. She also noticed something else was excited. "Does she turn you on, Lance? Does she excite you?"

"Oh! Well, uh, you know... " he stuttered as his aunt moved closer.

"You don't have to answer. I already know what the answer is," she purred. "I saw you jerking off when those Jabbers were fucking me. Did that turn you on, Lance? Hmmmm?"

"Huh? Oh... well... uh... "

Lance jumped when her hand rubbed his growing bulge. "How about we take care of that, hmmmm? You can pretend I'm her. Or those Jabbers. How does that sound?" she whispered in his ear as she began to loosen his pants.

"Oh! Uh, here? Right now? But, uh, what if, what if Uncle Bobby walks in? He'd kill us both!" He shivered when her soft, warm hand gripped his rod.

"Don't worry about him. He's busy in the house." She stepped back and gave him a wicked smile. Her dress slipped off of one shoulder, then the other, and fell into a pile at her feet. Her tan, toned body stood before him, completely naked, and she began to softly caress her breasts.

"But... but what about these droids?"

"Don't mind us, sir," PD3 replied. "Would you like for us to record the events as they unfold?"

"No!"

"Yes," Bertha cooed. "It'll be kinky, don't you think? We've never recorded us having sex before." She dropped to her knees and yanked his trousers down. His thick, beefy pole jumped out and nearly slapped her on the forehead. She lovingly gripped it and began to stroke it. "Hello, you. I've missed you."

"But... but... oh gah!" Lance yiped when his aunt took him into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Bertha moaned as her head quickly bobbed on his stick while one of her hands moved to her chest and the other between her legs.

Lance wrapped his hands around the back of her head and began to thrust his hips. "Ohmagod, Auntie, you sure know how to suck dick!"

She looked up at him and moaned, "Mmmmmhmmmm!"

It wasn't long before his head snapped back. "Oh shit!"

"Would you look at that, RV2? Her throat has taken on the shape of his penis. That's quite impressive, don't you think?" RV2 beeped and whirred his response.

The hologram of the beautiful woman continued to repeat the phrase, "Help me, O-Bend Meovernow. You're my only hope." Lance closed eyes and heard her soft, sexy voice saying, "Fuck me, Lance Kuntfuker, fuck me now. You're the only man for me!"

It wasn't long before Aunt Bertha felt a light throbbing in her throat. She pulled back and looked at Lance's wide, questioning eyes.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?!"

Bertha ran her forearm across her chin. "Because I want you to fuck me with this big, fat cock of yours," she cooed as she stood up. She spun around, bent over, and placed her hands on an old wooden crate. She ran her fingers along the length of her aching slit and looked at Lance over her shoulder. "Don't you want to fuck your auntie's tight little pussy?"

"Hell yeah I do!" Lance said. His tool bounced as he quickly stepped to his aunt and slipped between her parted legs. He gripped his veiny shaft and touched its tip to her swollen lips. "Are you ready, Auntie? Hmmmmm? Are you ready?"

"I was born ready, sweetie." Her head snapped back and her back arched. "Oh Jesus Christ! Fuck!" she cried out when Lance stuffed her hole in one rough thrust.

He chuckled while his hips rested on her. "Jesus, Auntie, keep it down! Uncle Bobby'll hear you!"

"Fuck him! He's practically deaf as it is. Useless bastard. Jesus, Lance! You're so fucking huge!"

"Ha ha! But you already knew that, as many times as we've done it."

"Yes, but it's always a surprise. A pleasant surprise, but a surprise nonetheless. Now fuck you're your auntie with that big, fat cock!"

"With pleasure." He gripped her hips, pulled back, and threw his hips forward.

Her head snapped back again. "Oh fuck!"

"Ha ha! You love it, don't you?"

"Ohmagod, I do!"

"You're such a fucking whore, Auntie," Lance chuckled.

"Yes! Yes I am! Now fuck your slutty aunt's pussy! Ohmagod, please fuck me!"

Soon the tiny building was filled with the sound of skin slapping skin. The smell of oil and dust was over taken by the smell of sex and sweat.

It wasn't long before Bertha felt two laser beams shooting up her loins. She pushed back into her nephew's thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! Oh yes, that's it, right there! Ohmagod, yes!"

Sweat dripped off of Lance's face and fell onto her heart-shaped ass. "You like that, huh? You like getting fucked by your nephew, huh? You're such a naughty little bitch!" CRACK! She barked when he slapped his hand on her ass, leaving a hand print.

"Ohmagod, yes! I love it! Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop!"

"C'mon, Auntie! Show your nephew how his slutty little aunt cums!" CRACK! BARK!

"Yes! Yes! Yaaaaaaaaasssss!" The two laser beams crashed into her gash and exploded like a thermal detonator. Her body shivered and her knees trembled while Lance continued his assault on her velvety folds. She commanded him not to stop and begged the system gods for forgiveness.

Lance finally felt the spasms around his thrusting tool slow. It felt like it was the only thing keeping her from dropping to her knees.

CRACK! BARK!

"Ohmagod," she panted. "That felt so good."

"Uh, we're not done yet."

"What? You didn't... finish?!" Then she felt his thick, throbbing muscle inside her. "Ohmagod, you didn't finish!"

He shook his head and grinned. "Nope. You know what that means."

"Yes. I... I... ohmagod... yes, I know what that means." He pulled out of her and she nearly dropped to her knees. His swollen head pressed against her shiny rosebud. "Wait! Wait. Let me... let me catch my breath." He leaned in. "Oh shit! Wait!" The slick head disappeared. "Gah! Shit! Wait! Oh shit!" Two inches slipped past her trembling sphincter. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!" In a flash, she swallowed him whole. "Oh my fucking God!"

He paused. "Jesus, Auntie, your ass is so tight! Like, it's sucking me in!"

"That's because you're so fucking big! Ohmagod!"

He pulled back and slowly began to pump her ass full of his man meat. "Damn, Auntie, I could fuck your ass every day!"

"I... I don't think... ohmagod! I don't think I... I could take it! It... it feels like... gahfuck! It feels like you're splitting me in two!" The truth was, the mixture of pleasure and pain, along with knowing her nephew loved it, she loved taking it up the ass. The problem was, he was so big, it took a week before she could walk normally again after a good ass fucking.

As he quickened his pace, Lance reached around and flicked Bertha's still buzzing kernel. The only thing that kept her from launching off her feet was the thick rod impaling her ass.

"Oh FUCK!" she squealed.

He rubbed and flicked at the vibrating button. Her ass squirmed and convulsed around his muscle. Then he pressed down on it. Hard.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" she cried out. He roughly pressed and rubbed her angry bean. It felt like a tuning fork under his finger. She felt like every one of her nerve endings was on fire as she reached her second orgasm. Her ass was clamping down on his tool like a vise grip.

Lance's thrusts began to stutter. "Auntie! Auntie! Oh shit, Aunt Bertha! I think... I think... "

She could feel him throbbing inside her. She was still coming down from her own climax. "Wait! Wait! I... I want to taste it! Pull out! I want to taste it!"

Lance pulled out and gripped his throbbing bone tightly. Bertha fell to her knees and spun around to face him. One hand mauled her chest and the other cupped his balls while she opened her mouth.

"C'mon, give it to me! Give it to me, Lance! I want it! Give it to me!"

Lance palmed her head with one hand and pumped his shotgun hard and fast, pointing it directly at her face. The tip was mere inches from her lips. One slip of his hand and he would have punched her.

His hips stuttered. His jaw clenched. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh shit!"

"Give it to me, Lance! Give it to (gag!)" She choked when the first thick rope shot straight down her throat. A second and third rope landed on her tongue, followed by two spurts that hit her chin and fell onto her heaving breasts.

"Gah!" Lance's body shivered when she took him into her mouth and sucked his hose dry.

Satisfied she had sucked every drop from his throbbing bone, she finally released him with a pop. They looked at each other with knowing glances. Her eyes sparkled in the light of the setting sun.

"You're such a dirty whore, Aunt Bertha."

She swiped a finger across her chin and tucked a droplet of white between her lips. "And don't you forget it."

A gruff yell came from inside the dwelling. "Hey! Bertha! Are we going to have dinner tonight or what?!" Lance and Bertha giggled.

"I'm not even hungry now. I'm quite stuffed," she said with bedroom eyes.

"Well, I worked up quite an appetite."

* * * * *

Lance sat down with his Uncle Bobby before a table covered with steaming bowls of food as Aunt Bertha carried in a bowl of red grain.

"You know, I think that RV2 unit we bought might have been stolen," Lance suggested. "I stumbled across a recording while I was cleaning him. He says he belongs to someone called O-Bend Meovernow." Lance offered. Bobby was alarmed at the mention of the name, but managed to control himself. Lance continued. "I thought he might have meant old Bend. Do you know what he's talking about?"

Bobby broke loose with a fit of anger. "That old man's just a crazy old wizard. Tomorrow I want you to take that RV2 unit into Swollenhead and have its memory flushed. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now."

"But what if this O-Bend comes looking for him?"

"He won't, I don't think he exists any more. He died about the same time as your father."

"He knew my father?"

"I told you to forget it. Your only concern is to prepare the new droids for tomorrow." He frowned at his wife. "What's that on your chin?"

* * * * *

Lance entered the shed. The robots nowhere in sight. He took a small control box from his utility belt similar to the one the Jabbers were carrying. He activated the box, which created a low hum, and PD3, letting out a short yell, popped up from hiding.

"What are you doing hiding there?"

PD3 stumbled forward, but RV2 was still nowhere in sight. "It wasn't my fault, sir. Please don't deactivate me. I told him not to go, but he's faulty, malfunctioning; kept babbling on about his mission."

"Oh, no!"

Lance rushed out of the shed and searched the darkening horizon for the small tripod robot. PD3 shuffled onto the flat as Lance scanned the landscape with his superbinoculars.

"He's nowhere in sight. Damn it!"

"Pardon me, sir, but shouldn't we go after him?" PD3 asked.

"It's too dangerous with all the Sandsuckers around. We'll have to wait until morning." Lance sighed.

* * * * *

The next morning, the rock and sand of the desert floor were a blur as PD3 piloted the sleek Sandspeeder across the vast wasteland.

"Old Bend Meover lives out in this direction somewhere, but I don't see how that RV2 unit could have come this far. We must have missed him. Uncle Bobby isn't going to take this very well. Wait, there's something dead ahead on the scanner. It looks like our droid... hit the accelerator!"

From high on a rock mesa, the tiny Sandspeeder could be seen gliding across the desert floor. Two Sandsuckers peered over the edge of the rock mesa. One of the marginally human creatures raised a long laser rifle and pointed it at the speeder but the second creature grabbed the gun before it could be fired.

The Sandsuckers spoke in a coarse language as they got into an animated argument. The second Sandsucker seemed to get in the final word and the nomads scurried over the rocky terrain.

The speeder parked on the floor of a massive canyon. Lance, with his long laser rifle slung over his shoulder, stood before little RV2.

"Hey, whoa, just where do you think you're going, fucker?"

The little droid whistled a feeble reply, as PD3 stood behind the little runaway.

"Master Lance here is your rightful owner. We'll have no more of this O-Bend Meovernow jibberish... and don't talk to me about your mission, either."

Suddenly the little robot jumped to life with a mass of frantic whistles and screams.

"What's wrong with him now?" Lance asked, obviously perturbed.

"Oh my... sir, he says there are several creatures approaching from the southeast."

Lance swung his rifle into position and looked to the south. "Sandsuckers! Come on, let's have a look. Come on!"

Lance carefully made his way to the top of a rock ridge and scanned the canyon. PD3 struggled up behind the young adventurer.

"They're Sandsuckers all right. I can see one of them now."

Lance watched the distant Sandsucker through his superbinoculars. Suddenly something huge moved in front of his field of view. Before Lance or PD3 could react, a large, gruesome Sandsucker loomed over them. PD3 was startled and backed away, right off the side of the cliff. He could be heard for several moments as he clanged, banged and rattled down the side of the mountain.

The towering creature brought down his curved axe blade. But Lance managed to block the blow with his laser rifle, which was then smashed to pieces. The terrified farm boy scrambled backward until he was forced to the edge of a deep crevice. The sinister Sandsucker stood over him with his weapon raised and let out a horrible shrieking laugh.

RV2 forced himself into the shadows of a small alcove in the rocks as the vicious Sandsuckers walked past carrying the inert Lance Kuntfuker, who they dropped in a heap before the speeder. The Sandsuckers ransacked the speeder, throwing parts and supplies in all directions. Suddenly they stopped. Everything went quiet for a few moments.

A weathered old man appeared out of nowhere. He tried to engage the escaping Sandsuckers, but they got away. All but one. The old man cut the smaller Sandsucker off from its pack and brought his mighty walking stick down. It made a cracking sound when it landed on the Sandsuckers hooded head. As it fell forward, the old man struck it twice more, causing it to sail across the sandy floor. It landed with a thud and rolled to stop until it lay prone in the hot afternoon sun.

RV2 moved even tighter into the shadows as the slight swishing sound that frightened off the Sandsuckers grew closer, until a shabby old desert-rat-of-a-man appeared and leaned over Lance. Bend Meover squinted his eyes as he scrutinized the unconscious farm boy. RV2 made a slight sound. Bend turned and looked right at him.

"Hello there! Come here my little friend. Don't be afraid," Bend said in a comforting tone.

RV2 waddled over to where Lance lay crumpled in a heap and began to whistle and beep his concern. Bend put his hand on Lance's forehead and he began to come around.

"Don't worry, he'll be all right."

"What happened?" a groggy Lance asked.

"Rest easy, son. You're fortunate you're still in one piece."

"Bend? Bend Meover! Boy, am I glad to see you!"

"These parts are not to be traveled lightly. Tell me young Lance, what brings you out this far?"

"Oh, this little droid! I think he's searching for his former master. I've never seen such devotion in a droid before. There seems to be no stopping him. He claims to be the property of an O-Bend Meovernow. Do you know who he's talking about?"

Bend pondered this for a moment, scratching his scruffy beard. "O-Bend Meovernow... O-Bend? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time."

"I think my uncle knew him. He said he was dead."

"Oh, he's not dead. Not yet."

"You know him?"

"Well of course I know him. He's me! I haven't gone by the name O-Bend since oh, before you were born."

Lance saw the prone body of the Sandsucker. "Wow! What happened there?"

"Oh, that? That one ran into my walking stick," he said with a crooked smile.

"Is it dead?"

"I don't know. Let's go take a look, shall we?" When they reached the motionless body, Bend's eyebrows raised. "Well, would you look at that? That's odd."

During the violent roll, the Sandsuckers gnarly uniform had partially opened, revealing one perky, round tit.

"Is that what I think it is?" Lance asked.

"I believe so. Let's have a closer look." Bend reached down and checked for a pulse. "She's alive." Then he unceremoniously peeled open the remainder of her tattered jacket, revealing a toned, tan, albeit dirty, torso with a pair of perfect globes. "Very interesting," Bend muttered. "Let's see what other gifts she has to offer." Lance yanked the heavy boots off the feet of the once gruesome warrior while the old man tugged at the pants and quickly yanked them over her feet. "My my," the old man said, scratching his scraggly beard.

On the ground below them was the incredible female body of an unconscious Sandpounder.

"Holy crap!" Lance exclaimed.

"Yes, quite unexpected. A gift from the gods. Now let's have a look at her face."

Bend pulled the grotesque mask and hood off. It revealed the disfigured face of what was once an obviously beautiful young woman.