Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 04

Story Info
The saga of Lance Kuntfuker continues.
8.1k words
4.52
4.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers

Back on the DS-1 Battle Station, Master Bater walked confidently into the control room, where Governor Tweaker was watching the huge view screen. A sea of stars was before him.

Tweaker turned to Bater. "Are they away?"

Bater nodded. "They have just made the jump into hyperspace."

"You're sure the homing beacon is secure aboard their ship? I'm taking an awful risk, Bater. This had better work."

*****

Ace and Suktata had been banging Princess Leesa's brains out for over 30 minutes. Leesa had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had. Her throat was coarse from the abuse it had taken from Ace's mighty pole. Her voice was hoarse from all her moaning and groaning. But she could tell from the throbbing muscles buried in her they were coming to a crescendo.

"Oh fuck, buddy, I'm about to blow here!" Ace announced with sweat rolling down his face. Suktata barked and grunted in agreement. Ace nodded. "Okay, here it goes! Here you go, your highness! Something special just for you!"

Ace unexpectedly pulled out of Leesa's face and pumped his pistol. A gush of white sprayed out, hitting Leesa on the chin and splashing across her face. Another spurt sprang out, landed on the bridge of her nose, and ran straight down her forehead into her matted hair. She coughed and gagged when he shoved it back into her face and drove himself into her throat several more times. He finally pulled out and slapped his pole on her chin, sending white droplets across her heaving chest.

"Fuck me," Ace moaned as he backed away.

Suktata withdrew his throbbing beast and stepped back. For the first time in what seemed like hours, Leesa lifted her cum-covered head and looked across her body at the hairy Nooky beating himself off with both hands.

Jesus Christ! That thing was inside me?! She massaged her tits and squirmed on the table. "C'mon, big boy! Ooooo yeah, give it to me, baby! Oh yeah, give it to me! GAH! Oh fuck! (cough)(gag)"

The Nooky roared. A single wave of sticky yellow goo washed over the princess' entire body as if someone had thrown a five gallon bucket of it at her. Suktata stepped back and let his hose fall down while he barked and growled.

Leesa laid there on the table frozen and stunned, spitting the spicy yellow spunk out of her mouth.

Ace looked at the yellow liquid all over the floor and his prized chess board then pointed at his partner. "Goddammit, Suktata! You're cleaning that mess up!" Suktata shrugged his shoulders, grunted and moaned and pointed at the prone princess. "No, she's not cleaning this up! You're cleaning this up!" Suktata growled and grunted.

Leesa finally sat up and wiped the goop from her eyelids. She held out her arms and looked down at her cum-covered body. "You motherfuckers," she moaned.

"Hey, be glad he didn't do that inside of you!" Ace offered. She slowly turned her head and glared at him. "What?! That shit's potent! It's like a toxin or something. They say if they cum inside you that's all you want is Nooky cock after that." Suktata nodded and grunted.

She glared at Ace. "I suppose you think I should be grateful?"

Ace shrugged his shoulders. "Well, yeah."

"Fuck you. Fuck both of you." She was still holding her arms out. "How...how am I going to get this off of me? And I have no clothes!"

Ace pointed to the back of the ship. "Oh, yeah. There's a shower back there. You can probably find some clothes back there, too."

She gingerly stood up on wobbly legs and slowly began the stroll to the back of the ship, shooting daggers at Suktata with her eyes as she passed him.

Ace pointed at the streak of yellow Leesa was leaving as she walked. "You're cleaning that up, too, goddammit!" Suktata gave a low growl and grunt.

Ace raced into the cockpit and jumped into the pilot's seat, causing Bend's ghostly image to dive out of the way. Suktata quickly followed and slapped Lance on shoulder, knocking him out of his seat.

"Hey! What the hell? What's going on?"

Ace flipped a switch on the console and a screen jumped to life. He looked like a child at Christmas. "Ha haaaa! I knew this would come in handy some day!" Just then, Princess Leesa entered the frame. Ace had installed a camera in the shower area!

Lance looked closer at the screen and saw Leesa's yellow, cum-covered body. "Oh my God! What happened to her?!"

"Ha ha! That big furry motherfucker happened to her, that's what!" Ace and Suktata both chuckled at the comment. Ace slapped Lance on the back. "Damn, kid! That girl could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! If she ever decides not to be royalty, she could go pro!"

"That's no way to talk about a princess!"

"She sure doesn't fuck like a princess! Ha ha ha ha!" Ace and Suktata roared with laughter. Then he pointed at the screen. "Oh shit! There she goes! Oh yeah, lather it up baby! Oh yeah, just like that!"

"We really shouldn't be watching her."

"Then look away, kid! Me, I'm gonna enjoy the show!"

Bend started to leave the cockpit. "Hey, where are you going, Bend?" Lance asked.

Ace looked away from the screen. "Bend? That dumb fucker got himself killed, kid. He ain't here!"

Lance shot Ace a look and followed Bend into the holding area. "Bend, where are you going?"

Bend gave him a crooked smile. "I...I've got something to take care of. You stay up here. Remember...The Source will always be with you." And he disappeared.

Lance walked back into the cockpit and went back to watching the beautiful princess take her soapy shower. His jaw dropped when he saw Bend's transparent figure come onto the screen.

As Leesa showered, she couldn't help but think back on the events that had occurred over the last hour. I can't believe I took that whole Nooky! And the feeling...it was incredible! My God! And both Lance and that asshole Ace. They both have beautiful cocks. Maybe I could sign on to be this team's permanent cum dumpster. What am I saying?! I'm a princess, not some common cock craving whore! But...what was that with my ass? There was no one there but...it sure felt like someone was fucking my ass! Was I imagining it? Maybe...maybe I am becoming a cock craving whore! Could I be a princess and a cock craving whore?!

Suddenly, she felt a presence. The water falling on her body was warm, yet there was a sudden chill in the shower. It felt as if someone was grabbing her hips and spinning her around. She fell against the wall under the shower head. The same pressure was on her shoulders pressing her down. She found herself falling to her knees. What the fuck is happening to me?!

The three men in the cockpit leaned into the flickering image on the screen.

Lance was the only one who could see Bend in the shower. "Oh no! Oh shit!"

"What is it, kid?!"

"Oh. Uh...nothing. Nothing."

Bend unsheathed his mighty sword as the water fell through his ghostly body. Leesa felt something cold press against her lips. What the fuck?! It pressed until it forced her mouth to part. She coughed and gagged as that same cold fell down into her throat. There was pressure on the back of her head. The cold rose and fell in her throat. What the actual fuck is happening?!

Bend began to throw his hips into the beautiful princess' face. "Yesssss. Yesssss, take it, you bitch! You're just like every other woman, nothing but a cock sucking whore! Yesssssss!" After a few minutes, the old man's thrusts began to stutter. The invisible pressure on the back of her head grew stronger. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Take...take...take that, you bitch! Take it!" The same blast she felt in her ass suddenly rushed into her throat. She coughed and gagged at the unexpected blast of air. Bend gave a few more hard thrusts before pulling back. "Nothing but a common fucking whore." Then he disappeared from the screen.

Leesa rubbed her throat. What the FUCK is happening?! She shut the water off and exited the shower.

"Okay, show's over, boys," Ace said with a smile. He flipped a switch and the screen went from an erotic shower scene to a common computer read out.

A few minutes later the princess appeared in the cockpit. Her long brown hair was still damp. It suddenly had tight curls. She was dressed in one of Ace's wrinkled white shirts. It was unbuttoned well into her cleavage. The tongue at the bottom of the shirt fell mid-thigh. But the curve up rose above her hips. The sheerness of the shirt did nothing to hide her dark pink areolas or restrain her hard, gumdrop-sized nipples. All three men eyed her up and down. And she didn't mind.

"Hey, sweatheart!" Ace said with a wicked grin. "Looks good on you."

"It was all I could find. I hope you don't mind."

"Nope, not at all." Ace got that crooked, I know what you did grin on his face. "Have a good shower, your highness?"

Her face blushed. "Oh! Yes. It was fine. Thank you."

*****

The battered Maximus Blazer drifted into orbit around the planet Kraven and proceeded to one of its tiny green moons.

In the middle of a rotting in a forest of gargantuan trees, an ancient temple laid shrouded in an eerie mist. Ace, Lance and the others were greeted by the Freedom Fighter troops. Lance and the group rode into the massive temple on an armored military speeder.

The speeder finally came to a stop in a huge spaceship hangar, set up in the interior of the crumbling temple. The crowd cheered at the appearance of their princess.

Willard, the commander of the Freedom Fighter forces, rushed up to the group. He bowed before his princess, then stood and smiled. "You're safe! We had feared the worst. When we heard about Lyckmiballs, we were afraid that you were... lost along with your father."

"I appreciate that, commander, but we don't have time for our sorrows, Commander. I'm quite sure the Realm has tracked us here. You must use the information in this RV unit to plan the attack. It is our only hope."

*****

In the ominous darkness of space, the DS-1 Battle Station approached the red planet Kraven. Governor Tweaker and Lord Bater were interrupted in their discussion by the buzz of the comm-link.

Tweaker pressed the button. "Yes."

"We are approaching the planet Kravin. The Freedom Fighter base is on a moon on the far side. We are preparing to orbit the planet," the voice said.

*****

General Dikhed stood before a large electronic wall display. Princess Leesa and several other senators were to one side of the giant readout. The low-ceilinged room was filled with pilots, navigators, and a sprinkling of RV-type robots. Everyone was listening intently to what General Dikhed was saying. Ace and Suktata were standing near the back.

"The battle station is heavily shielded and carries a firepower greater than half the star fleet. Its defenses are designed around a direct large-scale assault. A small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense."

Gold Leader, a rough looking man in his early thirties, stood and addressed the general. "Pardon me for asking, sir, but what good are our fighters going to be against that?"

"Well, the Realm doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they'd have a tighter defense. An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leesa has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station." He paused. "The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is only two meters wide. It's a small exhaust port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy the station. Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction. The shaft is ray-shielded, so you'll have to use proton torpedoes."

Lance was sitting next to Wedge Shorties, a hotshot pilot about sixteen years old. "That's impossible, even for a computer," Wedge said shaking his head.

"It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye swamp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."

"Man your ships! And may The Source be with you!" the general yelled.

*****

The DS-1 Battle Station began to move around the planet toward the tiny green moon.

A voice came over the intercom. "Orbiting the planet at maximum velocity. The moon with the Freedom Fighter base will be in range in thirty minutes."

Bater shook his fist. "This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of O-Bend Meovernow and it will soon see the end of the Undertaking."

*****

Lance, PD3 and little RV2 entered the huge hangar and hurried along a long line of gleaming spacefighters. Flight crews rushed around loading last-minute armaments. In an area isolated from all of the activity Lance found Ace and Suktata loading small boxes onto an armored speeder. Ace was deliberately ignoring the activity of the fighter pilots' preparation. Lance was quite saddened at the sight of his friend's departure.

"So... you got your reward and you're just leaving then?"

"That's right, kid. I got some old debts I've got to pay off with this stuff. Even if I didn't, you don't think I'd be fool enough to stick around here, do you? Why don't you come with us? You're pretty good in a fight. I could use you."

Now Lance was angry. "Come on! Take a look around? You know what's about to happen, what they're up against. They could use a good pilot like you. You're turning your back on them."

"What good's a reward if you ain't around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain't my idea of courage. It's more like suicide."

"Alright. Well, take care of yourself, Ace. I guess that's what you're best at, isn't it?" Lance turned and walked away.

Ace hesitated, then called to him. "Hey, Lance... may The Source be with you!" Lance turned and saw Ace wink at him. Lance lifted his hand in a small wave and then walked off. Ace turned to Suktata who growled at his captain. "What're you lookin' at? I know what I'm doin'."

As Lance climbed up the ladder into his sleek, deadly ship, the crew chief working on the craft pointed to little RV2, who was being hoisted into a socket on the back of the fighter.

"This RV unit of yours seems a bit beat up. Do you want a new one?" the crew chief asked.

"Not on your life! That little droid and I have been through a lot together." The crewmen lowered RV2 into the craft. He was now a part of the exterior shell of the starship.

All the final preparations were made for the approaching battle. The hangar was buzzing with the last minute activity as the pilots and crewmen made their final adjustments. Coupling hoses were disconnected from the ships as they were fueled. A signalman, holding red guiding lights, directed the ships. Lance, with a trace of a smile crossing his lips, peered out through his goggles.

Suddenly, Lance heard a voice. "Lance, The Sorce will be with you." It was Bend.

In the Freedom Fighter war room, the princess, PD3, and a field commander sat quietly before a giant display showing the planet Kraven and its four moons. The red dot that represented the DS-1 Battle Station moved ever closer to the system.

The DS-1 Battle Station slowly moved behind the massive yellow surface of Kraven in the foreground, while the X-wing fighters flew in formation into battle.

Red Leader lowered his visor and adjusted his gun sights, looking to each side at his wing men. "All wings report in." One by one, the Freedom Fighters checked in. "Lock S-foils in attack position." The group of X-wing fighters moved in formation toward the DS-1 Battle Station, unfolding the wings and locking them in the "X" position. "We're passing through their magnetic field. Hold tight!"

The fighters, now X-shaped darts, moved in formation. The DS-1 Battle Station appeared to be a small moon growing rapidly in size as the Freedom Fighters approached. Complex patterns on the metallic surface began to become visible.

Wedge was amazed and slightly frightened at the awesome spectacle. "Look at the size of that thing!"

"Accelerate to attack speed. This is it, boys!" Red Leader ordered.

As the fighters moved closer to the DS-1 Battle Station, the awesome size of the gargantuan Royal fortress was revealed. Half of the deadly space station was in shadow. This area sparkled with thousands of small lights running in thin lines and occasionally grouped in large clusters; somewhat like a city at night as seen from a weather satellite.

"Red Leader, this is Gold Leader. We're starting for the target shaft now."

Red Leader looked around at his wingmen with the DS-1 Battle Station looming in the background. He moves his computer targeting device into position. "We're in position. I'm going to cut across the axis and try and draw their fire."

Suddenly, red laserbolts streaked through the star-filled night. The battle had begun.

Princess Leesa listened to the battle over the intercom. PD3 was at her side. Technical crews scurried here and there all around.

Leesa looked at the golden robot standing next to her. "My God! I don't know why, but a good laser fight always make me so fucking horny! Every time! I'm so wet right now..."

"If I may be so bold, Princess, I may be able to offer some relief from your distress."

Leesa, who was now wearing a much more regal, albeit very short satin white dress, turned to PD3 and laughed. "Ha! And how do you intend to do that?" PD3's metallic cod piece opened and a thick, shiny nine inch vibrator covered with bumps and ridges shot out and began to pump like a piston. "Oh shit! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

PD3 was confused by the question. "Of course not, your highness. I'm programmed to serve my master in many ways."

"What are we waiting on?!" Leesa grabbed the large lighted computer table in the center of the war room, bent over, and lifted her skirt, revealing a tan, toned heart-shaped ass. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder with a wicked glint in her eyes. "Let's go, big boy, let's see what you've got."

Once again, PD3 was confused by the statement. "I've shown you what I have, your highness."

Leesa rolled her eyes. "Ohmagawd! Shove it in my pussy, dumbass! Come on, let's go!"

"Oh! Yes! Of course."

PD3 shuffled between her parted legs and aimed. She shivered when the cold tip touched her hot slit. The piston fired.

Her head snapped back. "Oh FUCK!"

"Are you alright, your highness?"

"Ohmagawd, yes!"

"Perhaps you would like the enhanced experience?"

"The what?" She heard a click and a whir. Her eyebrows nearly flew off her head. "Oh FUCK!"

"Do you find that satisfactory, your highness?" PD3 asked as if he were a butler asking if the martini was mixed correctly.

"Ohmagawd! Don't you...fuck! Don't you fucking stop until...gah! Until I tell you to stop! Do you understand?!"

Freedom Fighters continued to strafe the DS-1 Battle Station's surface with laserbolts.

Walls were buckling and caving in inside the Battle Station. Troops and equipment were blown in all directions. Soldiers staggered out of the rubble. Standing in the middle of the chaos, a vision of calm and foreboding, was Master Bater. An officer rushed up to him.

"We count thirty Freedom Fighterships, Lord Bater. But they're so small they're evading our turbo-lasers!"

"We'll have to destroy them ship to ship. Get the crews to their fighters."

Princess Leesa, still getting pumped full of droid dildo, was surrounded by her generals and aides. They paced nervously before the lighted computer table, trying to ignore the moans and groans of their slut princess. On all sides technicians worked in front of the many lighted glass walls. General Dikhed watched quietly from one dark corner of the room. An officer working over a screen spoke into his headset.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers