Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leesa stood before the gathering and twisted her head from one side to the other. There was a glint in her eyes and a mischievous look on her face. She reached up, grabbed the shoulders of her dress, and pulled it down. She didn't stop until the dress was gathered around her feet. She stood there before the crowd completely naked.

General Dikhead slapped his forehead. "Awww fuck, here we go!"

She dropped to her knees. Lance and Ace already had their gifts for her out of their pants and ready to be awarded. Suktata's massive muscle appeared out of his fur.

"Gah!" Lance yiped when she took him into her hot mouth. She stroked Ace with one hand and did her best to service Suktata, even though her hand barely wrapped around half of the Nooky's meat, which he seemed okay with.

Soon, one of Princess Leesa's beautiful blonde maidens approached PD3 and RV2 and leaned into PD3.

"I understand you may have a special, um, tool that might please a woman," she said timidly.

"Oh! I've been programmed with many ways of pleasing both men and women! Did you have something specific in mind?"

The maiden was surprised at this response. "Uh, well, uh, the princess says, um..." She pointed at PD3's groin.

"Oh! That! Of course." His cod piece opened and out flew his golden rod.

The maiden gasped. "Oh my God!" The heat between her legs instantly became white hot.

Suddenly, RV2 began to beep and whir and jump about. A whole opened on RV2 and a similar device shot out of his metal housing.

The maiden's hand flew to her mouth. Her knees buckled. "Oh shit!" She finally gathered her wits about her. "Would you...would you two mind..."

It took a second for her request to register with PD3. "Oh! Would you like for us to satisfy you?" the maiden nodded. "Of course! We are programmed to satisfy the needs of our masters and their friends. How would you like to proceed?"

"Well, uh, gosh, I hadn't planned on, you know, two of you. Um, what if you got on the ground? And I, you know got on top of you? And then, you know, that one, you know..."

"A splendid idea!" PD3 clumsily fell to the ground until he was flat on his back and his piston was pointing straight up.

The maiden threw off her cloak, revealing a tan, toned body. She threw her leg over PD3, dropped to her knees, and hovered just above him. She took a deep breath and lowered herself. She bit her bottom lip when he touched her hot slit. A light gasp slipped through her lips when the tip penetrated her velvety folds.

"Ohhhhhhhhh my God!" she moaned during the slide down until she landed in his metallic lap. She took a deep breath before she bent over and looked over her shoulder at RV2.

RV2 scooted over to the end of PD3's feet, unable to go any further. With a whir, his prod extended out until it stopped just short of her puckered rosebud. She jumped and squeaked when RV2 squirted a warm fluid onto his intended target. A chill went up her spine when he touched her. She gasped when the tip slipped in.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" she moaned as his length slowly slid past her sphincter. RV2 beeped and chirped when he was fully inserted. Suddenly, there was a light buzz and click, followed by a matching set of sounds. "Ohmyfuckinggod!" she screamed when both inserts began to lightly spin and vibrate.

Ace nodded at the goings on to his left. "That's not a bad fuckin' idea. Suktata, get on the ground." Suktata tilted his head and growled. "Just do it, furball!" Suktata grunted, slipped out of Leesa's grip, and fell to the ground. Ace grabbed a bun on top of Leesa's head and pulled her off with a "pop".

She looked up at him and scowled. "What?!"

"Get up. Get over here and get on top of the furball there."

She glanced over her shoulder and saw the furry Nooky laying on his back holding his huge meat stick straight up. Just beyond that she saw her maiden being serviced by PD3 and RV2.

She looked up at Ace and pointed at Suktata. "You want me to climb on top of...that? And ride it?! Oh, I don't think so."

Ace glared down at her. "I'm not asking." He let that sink in. "Now get up and climb aboard...bitch." Her jaw dropped. "Now!"

The forcefulness in his voice startled her. And excited her. She climbed off of her knees and slowly walked to Suktata. She could see him smiling under his fur when she stepped over him. He was almost touching her honey pot when she got over his groin without even lowering herself.

She grabbed the thick shaft just below the fist-sized head and looked at the beast's wide eyes. "Don't get used to this, you furry fuck." Despite her words, her knees and cunt quivered at the thought of having him inside her again.

Suktata simply grunted at her warning.

The eyes of the huge crowd of soldiers and dignitaries grew wide when she lowered herself and touched his tip.

"No fuckin' way!" one soldier cried out.

"10 srollad says it doesn't fit!"

"With that whore? I'll take that bet! It may kill her, but it'll fit in that fat cunt!"

The princess took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She pressed down. Her lips parted. She pressed down harder.

She gasped when the head slipped through. "Fuck!" She lowered herself more. "Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk!" she moaned for what felt like an eternity while she slid down him until she was in his lap, his tip touching her rib cage, while the Nooky howled.

Gasps and murmurs filled the room.

"No fucking way!"

"She took the whole goddamn thing! Holy shit!"

"He's gonna kill her!"

"Unfuckingbelieveable!"

"Please tell me somebody's recording this!"

"I want a copy!"

She slowly fell over until her fleshy bump stops pressed against the creature's chest.

Lance watched Ace make the move to get behind her. Take control! Take command! I take what I want! "Back the fuck off, hot shot! That ass is mine!"

Ace was stunned at the words and tone of them. He stepped back and waved at the heart-shaped backside. Not wanting to look as if he was cow towing to the demand, he instead acted as if he were doing him a favor. "Fine. You can have the honors. This time. Have at it, kid."

"Oh, who cares?! Just fuck me with those huge fucking cocks for God's sake!" Leesa moaned.

The two men took their positions fore and aft. A shiver ran up her spine when Lance touched her trembling brown eye. You must learn to take what you want! Whores like Princess Leesa here love that shit. They love it when a man takes control! Take command of the situation! Lance threw his hips forward.

Leesa's head snapped back. "OH! You motherFUCKER!"

Gasps filled the giant room.

Ace grabbed the bun of hair on her head. With an evil grin he said, "Open wide, your highness."

"Huh? Gggggggffffkkkkkk!" The princess gurgled and choked when Ace's balls slapped on her chin. If he hadn't been holding her head he would've snapped her neck.

"Holy shit! Her throat looks like his cock! You see that?!"

"And her whole stomach looks like that fuckin' Nooky's cock! Holy shit!"

"She's such a fuckin' whore!"

"I'd pay 100 srollad for that kind of service!"

"I'll double it!"

"Please tell me somebody's recording this!"

"I want a copy, goddammit!"

And, just like that, the new adventurers fucked themselves into their next adventure.