Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Squad leaders, we've picked up a new group of signals. Enemy fighters coming your way."

Master Bater walked purposefully down a DS-1 Battle Station corridor, flanked by Royal soldiers. "Several fighters have broken off from the main group. Come with me!"

Princess Leesa was in throes of lust. "Ohmyfuckinggod, PD3, that's incredible! Yes! Yes! Fuck me like a machine, you fucking tin can! Ohmagod, yes! Stick your finger in my ass!"

PD3s head tilted. "Excuse me, your highness? You want me to insert one of my digits into your anus?"

"Yes! Ohmygod, yes! Do it now or, I swear to God, I'll deactivate you right here!"

"Oh dear!"

Leesa felt his cold metal on her ass, then press against her puckered rosebud. Her head snapped back. "Oh FUCK yes! Ohmagod yes! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me harder!"

General Dikhead and other officers of the Undertaking stood around the huge round readout screen, trying to listen to the ship-to-ship communication on the room's loudspeaker over Princess Leesa's screaming as the fire fight high above them, out of sight, continued.

"Can somebody turn that fucking thing up?! Christ!" General Dikhead implored.

After several Freedom Fighter X-wings made runs down the DS-1 Battle Station's corridor to the targeted exhaust port with disastrous results, Lance banked left and dove for the corridor.

"Biggs, Wedge, let's close it up. We're going in. We're going in full throttle," Lance barked into his headset.

Leesa gripped the table hard while PD3's piston continued to abuse her fleshy folds. "Ohmagod, yes! Go, Lance! Go, baby! Faster! Faster! Oh fuck yes!"

The ghostly image of O-Bend suddenly appeared between the princess and the table. He chuckled. "Look at you, you fucking slut."

Leesa felt that familiar cold press against her lips. Huh?! She didn't fight it this time. She coughed and gagged when the invisible cold forced its way into her throat. Heads in the room turned. They saw her mouth open, but only muffled moans and groans left her lips.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm! Gggggjjjjjfffff!"

The horizon twisted as Wedge began to pull out. "Right with you, boss."

The two X-wings peeled off against a background of stars and dove toward the DS-1 Battle Station.

"Lance, at that speed will you be able to pull out in time?" Biggs asked.

Lance smiled. "It'll be just like Beggar's Canyon back home."

The three X-wings moved in, unleashing a barrage of laserfire. Laserbolts were returned from the DS-1 Battle Station.

Biggs struggled with his controls. "We'll stay back far enough to cover you."

"My scope shows the tower, but I can't see the exhaust port! Are you sure the computer can hit it?" Wedge asked.

Lance looked around for the Royal AIRE fighters. He paused for a moment then moved his targeting device into position. Lance's X-wing streaked through the trench, firing lasers. Wedge looked up and saw the AIRE ships. Lance's targeting device marked off the distance to the target.

Master Bater, in one of the Royal AIRE fighters that Wedge saw, and his wingmen zoomed closer. Bater adjusted his controls and fired laserbolts at two X-wings flying down the trench. He scored a direct hit on Wedge.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Leesa moaned. She could feel two Royal AIRE fighters flying up each one of her thighs at attack speed.

"I'm hit! I can't stay with you," Wedge announced.

"Get clear, Wedge," Lance demanded. "You can't do any more good back there!"

Wedge pulled his crippled X-wing back away from the battle.

Bater watched the escape but issued a command to his wingmen. "Let him go! Stay on the leader!" Lance's X-wing sped down the trench; the three AIRE fighters, still in perfect unbroken formation, close behind.

Biggs looks around at the AIRE fighters. "Hurry, Lance, they're coming in much faster this time. I can't hold them!"

The three AIRE fighters moved ever closer, closing in on Lance and Biggs. Bater adjusted his control stick. Biggs looked around at the AIRE fighters. Lance looked into his targeting device. He moved it away for a moment and pondered its use. Then he looked back into the computer targeter.

"Hurry up, Lance!" Biggs yelled nervously.

Bater and his wingmen raced through the DS-1 Battle Station trench. Biggs moved in to cover for Lance, but Bater gained on him. Biggs could see the AIRE fighter aiming at him. Bater squeezed the fire button on his controls.

Biggs' cockpit exploded all around him, lighting him in red. Biggs' ship burst into a million flaming bits and scattered across the surface.

Bater took aim on Lance and talked to the wingmen. "I'm on the leader."

Princess Leesa's body was on fire. Her moans grew louder. PD3's pumping, spinning, and whirring device pumped Leesa harder and faster. She felt that cold pressure on the back of her head while the cold dipped in and out of her throat. Fuck me, Lance! Fuck me harder and faster! Ohmygod, yes!

"Yessssss, you fucking slut! Take it! Take it like the fucking whore that you are," O-Bend growled while he threw his hips into her face.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm!"

Lance concentrated on his targeting device. The three AIRE fighters charged their way down the trench toward Lance. Bater's finger's curled around the control stick. Lance adjusted the lens of his targeting device while his ship charged down the trench. He lined up the yellow cross-hair lines of the targeting device's screen and looked into the targeting device.

The he heard O-Bend's voice in his headset. "Use The Source, Lance." The DS-1 Battle Station trench zoomed by. Lance looked up, then started to look back into the targeting device.

"Let go, Lance. Can't you feel it? Doesn't it feel like Princess Leesa's lips are locked around your cock?" O-Bend was transferring the feeling of Leesa around his own tool to Lance's Source.

Suddenly, Lance felt a stirring in his pants. "Oh shit! It...it does!"

Leesa sucked harder on O-Bend's pole. Come on, Lance! Give it to me! Give it to me good and hard!

"Yesssss, it's The Source, Lance. Feel it. Focus on it. Clear your mind of everything else."

A grim determination swept across Lance's face as he closed his eyes and started to mumble. "Oh yeah, baby! Suck it, you fucking slut! Oh yeah, suck it, baby!" The officers in the war room were baffled at this sudden outburst.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck! We're screwed!" General Dikhead bemoaned.

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Give it to me, Lance! Yeah, baby! She almost felt like she was in the cockpit with him.

"The Sorce is strong with this one!" Bater said as he followed Lance's X-wing down the trench.

Lance's hand reached for the control panel and pressed the button. The targeting device moved away.

"His computer's off! Lance, you switched off your targeting computer. What's wrong?" an officer said into his headset in the control room.

"Nothing. I...I'mmmm...fuck! I...I'm alright," Lance stammered. His ship streaked closer to the exhaust port.

General Dikhead slapped his forehead. "Oh yeah, we're fucked."

The three AIRE fighters, manned by Bater and his two wingmen, followed Lance's X-wing down the trench. Bater maneuvered his controls. He pressed the fire buttons on his control stick. Laserfire shot toward Lance's X-wing fighter.

A large burst of Bater's laserfire engulfed RV2. The smoking little droid made a high-pitched sound. Smoke billowed out around little RV2 and sparks began to fly. "I've lost RV2!" Lance shouted.

The two AIRE fighters racing up Leesa's finally crashed into their target with a direct hit. "MMMMMMM! MMMMMMM! GGGGGFFFFKKKKKMMMMM!" she squealed at the explosion in her gash. Her body felt like a dozen high-yield thermite explosives were going off. Ohmyfuckinggaaaaaaaaaawd!

Lance could see the exhaust port. Bater adjusted his control sticks. Their ships barreled down the trench. Bater's targeting computer swung into position.

Bater took careful aim on Lance's X-wing fighter. "I have you now, fucker," he said confidently. He pushed the fire buttons.

As Bater's center fighter unleashed a volley of laserfire, one of the AIRE ships at his side was hit and exploded into flames. The two remaining ships continued to move in. Lance wondered whose laserfire destroyed Bater's wingman.

Bater was taken by surprise, and looked out from his cockpit. "What the fuck?!" Bater's wingman searched around him trying to locate the unknown attacker.

Ace and Suktata grinned from ear to ear. "Take that, motherfucker!" Ace yelled.

The Maximus Blazer headed right at the two AIRE fighters. It was on a collision course. The wingman spotted the Blazer coming at him and warned the Bater. "Look out!" Bater's wingman panicked at the sight of the oncoming Blazer and veered radically to one side, colliding with Bater's AIRE fighter in the process. Bater's wingman crashed into the side wall of the trench and exploded in a huge ball of fire. Bater's damaged ship spun erratically out of the trench with a damaged wing.

Ace swung the Balzer into the DS-1 Battle Station trench. Smiling, he spoke to Lance over his headset mike. "You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this fucking thing and go home!"

PD3 and O-Bend continued to pound Leesa in the war room as they listened to the communication of the loud speaker. Yes! Yes, baby! Bring it home! Oh, fuck yes! Bring it home!

Lance heard his mentor's voice. "Lance, do you feel The Source? Do you feel Leesa's lips wrapped around your lever?"

"I do! I do! Ohmagawd, I do!"

"Feel it, Lance. Fire when you feel it!"

"I...I...I'm ready to fire!"

Leesa felt the throbbing in her throat. Fire, baby, fire! Give me your pay load!

Lance concentrated on the exhaust port, then fired his laser torpedoes.

Lance's X-wing torpedoes shot toward the port and seemed to simply disappear into the surface and not explode. But the shots found their mark and went into the exhaust port and were heading for the main reactor. The torpedo in Lance's flight suit exploded. It throbbed like never before, but he didn't feel the residue in his pants. He pulled back on the X-wing flight stick and sailed out of the trench.

Lance's head flew back. "Ohmygawwwwwwwwwd! Cumming! Cumming! Ohmygawwwwwwwd!"

Unlike the previous blast of cold air Leesa had received last time from this invisible force in her throat, this time she felt a gush of hot, thick spunk shoot down the back of her throat. Oh shit! She coughed and gagged at the sudden onslaught of goo emptying into her. Bubbles of saliva and cum slipped out between O-Bend's invisible cock and her lips.

The Freedom Fighter ships raced out of sight, leaving the moon-like DS-1 Battle Station alone against a blanket of stars. Several small flashes appeared on the surface. The DS-1 Battle Station bursted into a supernova, creating a spectacular heavenly display.

Ace complimented Lance. "Great shot, kid. That was one in a million."

Lance was panting inside his ship as he flew away from the exploding battle station. Then he heard, "Remember, The Sorce will be with you... always."

In the distance, Bater's ship spun off into space.

The throbbing in Leesa's throat finally halted, but PD3 was still jackhammering away at her still twitching twat. She turned her head and looked at the golden robot over her shoulder. "Okay, you can stop now, PD3. You can stop now." He didn't stop. "You can stop now! Thank you!"

"Oh! You're talking to me! Yes, of course, your highness." He retracted his electrified magic wand only to find it dripping with her juices. "Oh dear! I'll have to clean that up before I put it away!" He looked around the room of celebrating Freedom Fighters. "Excuse me! Does anyone have a towel I might borrow?! Excuse me!" Leesa put her elbows on the table and buried her face in her hands.

*****

Safely back in the main hangar, Lance climbed out of his fighter and was cheered by a throng of ground crew and pilots. He climbed down the ladder as they all welcomed him with laughter, cheers, and shouting.

Princess Leesa rushed toward him and leapt into his arms. "Lance! Lance! Lance!" She threw her arms around Lance and hugged him as they danced around in a circle. Recker ran toward Lance and they embraced one another, slapping each other on the back.

"I knew you'd come back! I just knew it!" Lance said to his rebel friend.

"Well, I wasn't gonna let you get all the credit and take all the fucking reward."

Lance and Ace look at one another, as Recker playfully shoved at Lance's face. Leesa moved in between them, reached behind their necks, and pulled them down to her. "I need you both right now!"

The two men looked at each, then back to the princess, and said in unison, "Right now?!"

She looked back at both men with a wicked, crooked grin. "Right...now." She dropped to her knees, unzipped the two stunned men's flight suits, didn't hesitate to reach in, and pulled out two erect joysticks. She licked her lips and said, "Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about."

"Gah!" Lance's head flew back when she locked her lips around him while she started to pump Ace with her hand. "Oh gah!" he barked when she took him down her throat and his balls slapped off her chin.

Celebrating Freedom Fighters walked past, mostly ignoring her switching off from man to man and the drool running down her chin. There were occasional chuckles, and comments such as "What a fuckin' slut!" and "Look at her go!"

General Dikhead waded through the crowd and finally slapped the two men on the back. "Well done, men! Well done!" He looked down at the bobbing head of his princess and shook his head. "How does she even talk? I mean, how does she even have any vocal cords left with as much cock she deepthroats?"

Both men shrugged their shoulders. Ace smiled and said, "Keeps it well lubricated with cum I guess?"

Dikhead laughed. "Ha ha ha! Yes, I s'pose that's true! As long as she's happy, I guess."

Leesa nodded her head. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

He slapped the men on the back again. "Well, keep up the good work!" and walked away mumbling, "What a fucking whore! Ha ha ha!"

After a few minutes of slurping both men, Ace finally said, "Ya know, this is nice and all, but..." He grabbed the princess by the hair and pulled her off of him.

The princess winced and reached back pulling at his hand. "Ow! What the fuck?!"

"You want to be a whore? I'll treat you like a fuckin' whore! Now stand up!" He yanked up on her hair while a shocked Lance looked on.

Leesa pulled at his hand to no avail. "Ow ow ow, motherfucker!"

Ace finally released his grip and grabbed her dress at the shoulders. "Let's adjust this a little." He yanked the top down. She gasped when the first tug ripped the dress down to her waist, exposing her fabulous tits and naked upper torso. A second tug ripped the dress past her hips and down to the floor, bringing another gasp. "There. That's better."

"What...what...what the fuck?!" she asked, shocked at being completely naked in front of her troops.

"Here, kid, help me with this." Ace grabbed her under her ass cheeks and lifted her. Seeing what he was doing, Lance slipped in behind her and lifted her thighs. The two men slowly lowered her.

She knew what was coming next. She bit her lip when she felt them men knock at both her front and back door. In a split second, both men were balls deep.

Her head snapped back. "Oh fuck!" she cried out.

"Oh shit! That's a tight little cunt you've got there, your highness!" Her twat was still twitching from the beating PD3 had given it.

"Ohmagawd, you're so fucking big, you bastard!"

"Wow! Oh wow! Now...now I know why Bend always goes for the ass! That's fucking awesome!" Lance announced.

"Ohmagawd, you feel amazing, Lance!" she cooed.

She wrapped her arms around Ace's neck and stared into his eyes as she began to bounce on their sticks.

Ace gave her a crooked smile. "You're such a cunt," he said slyly.

She grinned back at him. "And you love it."

"I don't hate it."

It wasn't long before she felt that old familiar feeling. Two X-wing fighters piloted by Ace and Lance were flying up her thighs. Her bounces became more aggressive. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! That's it! Fuck me with those fat cocks! Oh yes! That's it! Oh fuck!"

By now a crowd had finally gathered around to watch the gymnastics.

"Give it to her!"

"Fuck that bitch!"

Ace mocked her. "C'mon, princess, show your adoring followers how their slut princess cums like a common whore."

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Yes, that's it! Right there! Oh fuck! Oh gaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Her body went into violent spasms. Her holes clamped down on the two men's members. It felt like the DS-1 Battle Station had exploded in her gash and its shrapnel was piercing every nerve.

"Goddamn! Look at that shit!"

"I'd pay 100 srallod for that kind of service!"

"Hell yeah I would!"

It felt as if her fists were pumping their meat. She felt them throbbing deep inside her.

Ace looked over her bouncing shoulder at Lance. His face was red with sweat rolling down it. "Whaddya say, kid? Wanna paint this bitch?"

Lance nodded. He looked like he might pass out. "Uh, yeah! Sure! That'd be swell!"

The two men lifted her off of them, then lowered her to her knees. She cupped her breasts. Her head turned from one man to the other, one standing on each side of her stroking the muscles hard and fast.

"C'mon, you fuckers! Give it to me! I want it! I want it all! C'mon, give it to me!"

Lance was the first to blow. His hips stuttered. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh gahhhhhhh!"

A thick rope of white shot out and splashed across the top of her heaving chest.

Leesa was smiling from ear to ear. "Oh yeah! Give it to me, Lance! Give it all to me!"

Another rope shot out and completely coated the tit furthest from him, while a third string did the same to the fleshy mound closest to him.

His head flew back when she took him into her mouth. "Gah!"

Ace quickly grabbed a handful of her long, brown hair and ripped her face off of Lance's pole. He spun it around and held it tight. He moved in close, the tip of his sword mere inches from her face. She opened her mouth and smiled.

"Here....here you go...bitch!" he growled.

A blast of creamy white shot out of him like it has been shot out of a cannon. Her head would have snapped back had he not had a firm grip on it. It crashed into the bridge of her nose and splattered across her face. Another spurt shot across her cheek landing in her hair. A smaller squirt hit her bottom lip and slid down her chin.

"Here! Taste your fucking whore cunt!" She choked and gagged when Ace stuffed himself down her throat and pumped her face hard.

He finally pulled out and threw her head back. Most of her face was coated with a thick sheen or milky white. Her chest was glazed, the goop dripping off her erect nipples onto her thighs and cement floor.

The crowd cheered.

"Fuck yeah!

"That was fucking awesome!"

"Please tell me somebody recorded that!"

"I want a copy!"

Once the show was over, they quickly dispersed.

Leesa wiped her eyes clear, batted them, and licked her lips. Her entire body ached. "Jesus Christ," she moaned.

*****

Several days later in the main throne room, Lance, Ace, and Suktata entered the huge ruins of the main temple. Hundreds of troops were lined up in neat rows. Banners were flying and at the far end stood a vision in white, the beautiful young Princess Leesa. Lance and the others solemnly marched up the long aisle and knelt before her. From one side of the temple marched a shined-up and fully repaired RV2. He waddled up to the group and stood next to an equally pristine PD3, who was rather awestruck by the whole event. Suktata was confused by the whole scene. General Dikhed and several other dignitaries sat on the left of the Princess Leesa. Leesa was dressed in a long white dress and was staggeringly beautiful. She rose and placed a gold medallion around Ace's neck. He winked at her, bringing a smile from her. She then repeated the ceremony with Lance, who was sincerely moved by the event.