Starbucks Booty in About 1000 Words

Story Info
Chance meeting getting coffee at Starbucks early in morning.
1k words
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers

This is my first attempt at a story I limited words on. This is basically all fantasy. I hope some of you enjoy it. I know the haters will hate.

* * * * *

She was in front of me at Starbucks. I hate Starbucks, but it was early. They were open, and it was too early for other places. The drive-thru had too long of a line, so I parked and went in. There in front of me was a lady in her mid to late 20's in gym attire. The midthigh booty shorts made her booty stand out and it was perfect. Well, perfect for me.

I muttered under my breath, sure no one would hear that I would not need the gym or coffee if I had that booty waiting at home. She turned around and asked if it was a promise, a threat, or wishful thinking. I turned many shades of red and apologized. She ordered her latte, and what I am sure was a shot at me gave the girl the name Ms GymBooty. I ordered mine and headed to a wall to wait. Ms. GymBooty signaled me to join her at her table. I did.

Her: I have already finished my workout, so your place after we get our coffees and you can demo why you would not need a gym or more coffee.

Okay, keep in mind this is like 7 a.m. I mean, for me, this is very early, and she has been up, worked out, and not getting coffee. I am getting coffee so that I feel like I am up, and she just invited herself to my place for sex.

Me: Well, Ms. GymBooty, as your cup says, Sex is involved and moaning and climaxing, and that is just my part of this visit you plan to make to my casa.

Her: Deal. I better get something. Also, these booty shorts ain't coming off.

I gave her my address and said see you there. I did not have any expectations as this felt like early morning, give and take. Her, still high from working out, me struggling to wake up. I mean, what could really happen or be taken seriously?

I got home, stripped to my boxers, made some toaster strudels, and clicked on ESPN for sports updates. Being single again after years of marriage this was nice. No complaining about what I watched in the morning. Then the doorbell rang. I looked at the ring cam on my phone, and will be damned it was her. I unlocked the door and told her it was unlocked and to come in over the speaker.

She walked in. She closed and locked the door. She then stripped her top off, revealing as close to perfect tits I had seen since college days, and these weren't fake. These were all real.

Her: You have to earn the booty shorts.

She walked over to me. She kissed me rough, aggressively, and wet. She then dropped to her knees. She pulled my boxers to my ankles and told me to kick them off as she started licking, kissing, and sucking on my balls. I looked down to see beautiful tits bounce and that perfect booty, which wiggled as she worked on my balls. She started stroking my cock as it stiffened. She moaned, and I heard her say she loved my early morning musk scent. From there, she was bobbing up and down on my cock with a wet slobbering mouth.

Just as suddenly as she started playing with my cock, and balls, she stopped. She stood up. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me again. Then she goes your turn. To my stunned amazement, she crawls onto my dining table, lays down, and lifts her hips.

Her: You earned them, big boy, take them now.

It had been years since I was with a lady this sexual, commanding, and still polite about it. I did not have to be told twice. I pulled the shorts free. I pushed her legs back and buried my face in her pussy. I sucked on her clit. I jammed my tongue as deep in her fuck hole as it would go. I switched up and sucked on her nipple while I jammed to fingers deep inside her in search of her spot. When her hips were rocking and her whole body trembling. I pulled finder out and, in one swift motion, buried my cock in her dripping pussy right to my balls.

I pounded her as long as I could. I thought of everything I could to delay my building explosion. She was moaning. She cursed me and called me names. Then, without warning:

Her: Oh fuck dude, fuck fuck fuck, I am going to cum.

She arched her back. She starts slapping her hands on the table. Her whole boy was flushing and shivering. She lifted her head and stared straight into my eyes. She opened her mouth, and this low growling noise came out. This was followed by repeatedly bouncing her hips p into me while almost yelling give it to me, give me your cum bitch.

I had never been called bitch before, but this unreal scene was enough to push me over, and I pumped rope after rope of cum deep into her eager pussy. I stood there holding her hips until I stopped. She lay there moaning and thanking me. Another first.

After we recovered, she put her hands between her legs, asked for the bathroom, and hustled down the hall. A few minutes later, I heard the shower come on. Followed by her coming out into the dining area again, thank gawd for open floor plans, and drying her hair.

Her: Same time in the morning. I will bring the coffee you provide the dick.

She had the biggest grin after she said that. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked to the front door. She stopped there and picked up her shoes.

Her: I will bring the towel back tomorrow. Can you have my workout stuff washed? Thank you.

Me: Um, sure, okay.

With that, she was out the door, in her car, and gone. The best I could do was watch on RingCam and think to myself. What the fuck just happened?

Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Newest Neighbors Pt. 01 Mitch meets the new neighbors. A hot mom and 4 daughters.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pruitt Trust Conditions A dying man's plan to burn the bitch.in Loving Wives
Virgin Lesbian Samples a Man What does it feel like? Put it inside me.in Erotic Couplings
Four Virgins Brother exposed with sister's friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wild and Wicked White Wedding Reluctant best man deals with love issues at a wedding.in Loving Wives
More Stories