All Comments on 'Starcrossed Ch. 02'

by svenjolly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't let her get pregnant.

Don't you think that this goodbye is insult enough to the bride? With the type of coverage they are receiving, it's already likely that she'll learn of this. Then to keep her on as his chief advisor, where he'll see and be tempted by her daily? Just plain tacky.

BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Very much enjoying the complexity of the characters and their emotions. I'm looking forward to hearing about the wedding night! Keep up the good work!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
So Amazing!

I love this story. Though I was a little sad at the end because I really like Erina and I want Erina and Alex to be together. But then that would sort of be bad for Deena who Alex made a committment to.

I was a little surprised by how fast you had things move for Deena and Alex. I was sort of expecting a bit more of a drawn out courtship and perhaps "competition" with the other potential brides.

I hope things work out for everyone. The scene with Erina and Alex was amazing. Thanks so much for the update. Keep up the great work and pelase continue this story!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Hmph!

What kind of a man sleeps with another woman the night before his wedding...................a sleaze-ball!!!

What kind of man wants to make his chief of staff(sic!) his mistress...................a rogue!!!!!

What kind of man wants his whore to give him a send-off while sleeping with his chief of staff the night b/4 his wedding................a scandalous pervert!!!!!!!!!

What kind of man is Deena getting...........a no good wanna-be-cheating-before-during- and- after- the- wedding piece of @#$% man!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that this is going to end up badly for all concerned!!

The hero of your story has left a sour taste in my mouth.LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exciting

Hi, I loved reading your story so far, even if I don't know if I should be cheering for Erina or Deena. I'm looking forward to more! Thanks for this.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
Lucianlover get yourself

Were MLK and Ray Charles pieces of ****?

Either way, this is a fictional story. It's part fantasy. Its not real. The way I see it, Erina is the woman that Alex truly loves even though he seems to have a connection with Deena.

Also at the end of the day, Masaki Kajishima when he does harem stories supports the harem. Maybe its wrong and misogynist but it's still fiction and part fantasy and its not real. So I just sit back and enjoy.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
The idea of him

sleeping with someone other than his fiancee just hours before his wedding makes me feel somewhat sick. I just can't get on board with his relationship with Erina or his servant girl. I don't buy that he really loves either of them. He seems like such a cad. Otherwise, wouldn't he be willing to fight for them?

I'm hoping that we see his relationship with Deena grow and the others fade into the background. If he's not such a manwhore I might like him better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well...

I'm being pulled by two ends here. One end is rooting for Erina because I can tell she genuinely cares for Mr. Sleaze - ahem - Prince Alex. But the other end is rooting for Deena because unlike Alex, she can keep her skirts down (okay, I know Alex doesn't wear skirts, but you get my point), and because I feel like she genuinely cares for Alex as well.

I have to agree with the other commentators: the ending made my respect for Alex go down about six notches. Maybe this fling with Erina was a last-go kind of thing, and hopefully so, for Deena's sake; but I have a feeling it won't turn out that way. Anyway, great story. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really don't like this story :(

This story has totally made me lose interest. Oh well it was nice while it lasted :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story!

keep it going!

FirebrainFirebrainabout 13 years ago
Heroes and villains

Sometimes stories don't have heroes and villains; they just have real people with real faults. So Prince Alex has faults (and realistic faults for a Prince to have, let's face it)...for me, that's a good place for a story to start, because I look forward to watching his progress.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
To samoaJohn

I know its fiction,duh!!! Just dont like the guy and I said it ,no need to get snippy with me!!!!!!!!!And for your info,I am not alone with my view.Dont want to take away from the story but I think the prince is a piece of........!I really dont like your examples either! do I detect a trace of ......?(fill in the blanks)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmmm

Here is the thing. I like Deena better than Erina.. I do not know why but I feel that Erina is a little calculating in the chapter especially about wanting his cum to be in her. I am thinking that she is trying to get pregnent by him.

I also do not think that she likes Deena because she was talking about her in a disrespectful way to Alex when they had sex.

I also believe that Alex does not know what he wants. He is a little bit of a cad in this chapter. when he made the commitment to Denna he should have known that all the sex with Erina will have to stop...

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
poor dee

so do not want her to be hurt if she find out what a bastard her prince is and if she does find out make him pay big time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Beginning

I like this premise. It reminds me somewhat of bluedragonauthor's Billionare stories, I'd love to see it develop along those lines, but if not, well, surprise us.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Great Storyline

I look forward to following this story, you are off to a fantastic start w/this second chapter. If what follows is as good as what you have already written, I will be here for the duration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its a sci-fi fantasy story...

What KING has had only one woman? I feel sorry for the lot of them. Whats a story with out some heartbreak? Hes obviously avoided getting married because hes in love with Erina and has been for a long while. Duty calls though. It is hard to put yourself in that position. Being king is a little different than a regular man taking a woman home to meet his family. Hes an effing king. intriguing dilemas youve got bouncing around. dont stop.

ForonceForonceabout 12 years ago
The Prince

What I would like, is a better insight in his way of thinking and feeling. He keeps reffering to his advisor as "my love", but still he seem somewhat cheery about his whole situation. Is he unhappy about the marriage? I got the feeling he´s acctually falling in love with that Deena person?

I think he needs to be fleshed out a bit more.

It is well written, and I am giving it high scores, since it deserves it. No matter how I personally feel about him sleeping around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous