All Comments on 'Starcrossed Ch. 04'

by svenjolly

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
alex is a dick

erina has no class what so ever!! i know she was in love but how can she stand there and hate the princess when she's the one acting like a fucking slut. both her and alex don't deserve what they have. their betraying the princess by just lying to her, i feel like everyone is making fun off her behind her back. a feel like this is the whole princess diana thing all over again but 10x worse because everyone is pretty much allowing it to happen and the princess is going to come out of this betrayed, embarrassed, hurt, and pretty much screwed over majorly. alex can go hav his nuts chopped off as punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely!

The previous comment is correct. The princess is going to feel so betrayed when she finds out. I would not only liken this to the Royal scandal in Britain, but also to our own more recent American scandal, involving a powerful man and a home servant. They are playing with fire. Having someone with whom you have shared a sexual relationship in close, trusted proximity to your new wife is just plain stupid. It's unworthy of Alex.

By the way, just to lodge my vote, I don't think that the Royal marriage requires a third. I would be quite displeased to see things turn in that direction. Please consider finding Erina a new line of work, and someone of her own, so that Deena and Alex's marriage will have a fighting chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please continue this series it's great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the first 2

I love this story! Drama's drama and people cannot help who they love. To me it doesn't seem like everybody is laughing behind the princess's back. I would like to see all three of them happy, wether it is all together or if it means Erina finding a new love in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok, your kind of losing me.

Now, before I say anything else. This is good writing. However, I am beginning to lose faith in your story direction. Dee is obviously deeply in love with alex and it worries me because he cheated the night before his wedding and might do so again. I really hope its a passing thing and he truly loves her.

SexyChocBBWSexyChocBBWalmost 13 years ago
Poor Deena

I don't know where you're going with this story but I hope Deena comes out on top. Alex and Erina can go to hell for all I care. If Deena was some evil bytch, I might root for Alex and Erina, but Deena seems like a great woman and to be hurt and betrayed in such a way is painful to read. I will be sick to my stomach if Alex and Erina end up together as some love match to rule and Deena gets cast aside.

FirebrainFirebrainalmost 13 years ago
More soap opera than romance

I like the way Alex's guilt is creeping in. Very juicy conflict. Also liked the awkwardness wheen Deena tried to befriend Erina...wanted to bite my knuckles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:[[

I think i'll cry if Erina and Alex get together and Deena is left alone. I feel like Erina should meet someone new and fall deeply in love with the guy :] but thats just me i like the story so far but every time its say Alex feels guilty my stomach is doing cartwheels :b lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DEENA ALL THE WAY!

Well I have know idea where this story is going. But I do hope that DEENA comes out on top! I see that Erina and Alex loves each other but what I don't understand is why Erina would let Alex have sex with Lean, but than she doesn't want Alex to be with Deena. I'm confuse, is she worry that Alex will fall for Deena?? uggg I want this story to get to the point. I vote for Deena All the WAY!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 13 years ago
Don't listen to the complaints

I love the story. It is fun and something different. Also it's not like he really cheated on Deena. He wasn't really "with" her before they got married and it was a shotgun wedding because he needed to settle down. He was reluctant to get married in the first place. Not sure where it is going but he might really love Erina and I'm OK with that. I don't want Deena to get hurt, but I mean like Shakespeare said, "the course of true love never did run smooth."

shybutlikesitshybutlikesitalmost 13 years ago

Please continue writing. This is a great story.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Where Was I

when this chapter posted? I really like this storyline and can't believe I missed a chapter. Well now that I'm caught up, I would love to bug you for the next chapter, but I won't. You seem to have enough on your plate right now that a fan begging for more might be the last straw. No I really doubt that, but because your plate is so full I will patiently wait for the next chapter.

I really enjoy rotting for the new Princess and hope the Crown Prince comes to his senses before all his secrets come out. He should be the one to tell her of his past rather than it coming to her from another source. But then again, her finding out might just be what you have planned. Wherever you take the story I will be following.

Good luck with everything going on in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There's something sexy about the phrase "heavy ass cheek"... It's the same line from the story about Erica the escort and the build up to the butt sex is killing me.

FreddieMFreddieMover 12 years ago

R.I.P. Sven. You must have died because no one could leave a story this good hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope FreddieM is wrong

but I sorta think he's right. If so, RIP Svenjolly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I voted and comment your story as you requested.

Now its my turn to request you continue it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Look forward to the next chapter .. have enjoyed the ones to date immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fine wine

Like an excellent glass of wine. I enjoyed the first half of the cup and wonder what the last drop will taste like. Very good story, good read. It deserves and ending. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

I just started reading from chapter 1 after coming home from work this evening and before you know it I was finished with all the chapters. Please come back and finish this magnificent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lol

This is a man's paradise. 3 beautiful women to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

One of the best sci fi stories on this site. Please keep it going!

SmittyNZSmittyNZabout 10 years ago
Really looking forward to the next chapter!

Great mix of sweet and raunchy, with an interesting, well written plot! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue

I don't believe you are dead unlike previous comments (your bio show you active in 2013), but....you are seriously getting closer the more you make us wait for the next chapter! Your adoring fans crave more from this storyline so don't leave us hanging here forever like so many writers on lit do. Add another chapter....please!

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago

I too would love to see this story continue, but I can see why it's taking so long. Frankly, I think the author may have written himself into a corner. This scenario is very tricky, which is why it's so entertaining, but at the same time, it's not easy to write drama. The problem is trying to find the proper outcome so that the readers will be satisfied, but that also makes sense and doesn't destroy the validity of the premise. In this case it's even worse because Erina and Deena are both so likable that you don't want to see either of them getting hurt, and because of the constraints of their circumstances, it's not as though Alex can just drop Deena and run off with Erina; nor could he have them both together even if it was what they all wanted. It's an impossible situation, and I honestly have no idea how the author could write this story into anything other than a tragedy without sacrificing the story's integrity. Still, I wish him the best of luck. If he can pull it off, I'll be overjoyed, but I'm not getting my hopes up, and I suggest other readers should follow suit.

takastetakastealmost 10 years ago
acceptance

is the love of the princess big enough to accept a threesome?

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Wondering

I think this story could take another turn further into depressing. Honestly, if the story is headed toward Erina finding someone else I wish I hadn't started reading it.

Though it's the least likely scenario, the happiest result would be the princess being understanding of Erina's love and making room for her in their intimate lives (even if it doesn't turn into a threesome).

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 6 years ago
not finished

like it wish it was finished though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Conclusion

I would like alex to remain faithful to his wife and love her. She obviously loves him. Erina should move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Author please write more of this. I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Only by continuing the story will improve it.I enjoy your writing..

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Kind of disappointing, getting this far into a story for it just to end without closure. Seems like there were some subplots that were being hinted at, but it's been so long ago this was written that it's probably a dead issue now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous