Starfish Ch. 01

Story Info
Val unsatisfied with her body, seeks an ancient entity.
1.3k words
4.27
19.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie stood before her mirror taking off her clothes one by one. First, her top came off, and then her underwear. Valerie wished her clothes would hug her body and wear sexy lingerie but she didn't have a body for that. She was 18 years old and a college freshman.

Her body was nothing special, flat A-cup breasts sat upon her thin body. Similarly, she had no hips or ass, from afar she looked thin and flat as a stick. She was of a decent height of 5ft 8in and weighed barely 40kgs. Her face was slightly feminine with high cheekbones and beautiful eyes but that was never enough. Her hair was brown with luscious curls. She was 18 so she had sexual experiences with other men and women but never satisfactory. She was tired of her body and decided to take it into her hands. Working out and eating more or diet plans helped nothing she remained the same as ever.

Through to net, she heard rumors of a cave near the beach in her hometown. It was told that the local ancestors worshipped and sent sacrifices to it periodically in the older times. She heard the power there was capable of granting her wish and changing her body forever. The temptation was too great and she made plans to visit the beach this Friday after school in the evening.

A few days later, It was finally time, she packed her bikini, flashlight, and a towel, the essentials, and headed to the beach. Reaching there she did not know where to look and had to consult a map to pinpoint the cave. She finally found it, a tiny crevice on the northern corner of the beach. She went to the huge crevice and walked into the pitch black. Going in she couldn't see anything until she started seeing a bluish glow at the farthest end of the cave, she walked to it and looked around. There was nothing there but just glowing blue water and her.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" her voice rang out thru the cave.

The blue glow got brighter and sounds could be heard, of something moving underwater. slightly worried, Val backed off a bit before something held her legs in place.

"WHAT!? Let go of me. What are you? what do you want" she spoke. "We, need not much, just some energy to survive" they spoke. "We held much power in ancient times, but once the sacrifices stopped we starved". "I can give you food if that's what you want" Val offered, "Food? No we require energy from you, from a host".

The word hose sent shivers down Val's spine. "Do not fear us, We will help you in return, change whatever you want...". Val spoke, her hopes rising "Can you really? I want to be more beautiful, sexier". "We shall be once we join..."

Join? before she could think further, tentacle rose from right under her and pulled her onto her knees, her ass and vagina still over the water. Suddenly Val could feel somethings crawl up her legs, bending her neck she saw them jump on her, They were STARFISH!? Starfish with reddish-blue hues jumped onto her tits and between her legs. She felt their tiny tentacle wrap around her nipples and pull themselves onto them, before latching onto them with their sucker-like mouths. the tentacles let go of her feet but Val was not going to leave for a while. The other starfish pulled her legs open and one attached itself to her lips and another to her asshole.

Val was feeling too good to stop, she felt this was very wrong but didn't want to stop. His body felt too good, it was hot and it was amazing, better than anything she ever felt before, the starfish had latched onto her vagina with its sucker focusing on her clit, the sucker played with her clit softly sucking it slowly. the starfish on her ass hole was using its tentacles to caress her ass gently before whipping occasionally driving her crazy. The best were the ones on her nipples, they had latched on tightly to her nipples, the arms hugging her breasts tightly, the suckers were sucking hard and strong, unrelenting and making her back arch with the stimulation.

"There isn't enough we must make you make sustenance"

All the starfish suddenly made tentacles with needles that injected into her ass, tits, things, and vaginal lips. Val felt a short piercing pain before her body started heating up, her back arched, and her ass plumped up, her lips felt thicker and softer with her thighs thickening. Her hips spread out and her waist squeezed in giving her a lower body that people would die for. Her breasts ballooned out, she felt them filling up and her nipples growing with them, they grew until they reached a decent DD cup, full and perky. she felt them fill up with milk before the starfish suckled on her and milked her. She felt bliss and pleasure, the starfish gained more energy while driving her to orgasm after orgasm while stimulating her clit and nipples, constantly milking her. This went on for hours until they had their fill.

Val woke up in the same blue cave but was no longer the same Val who walked in. She got up and looked around before standing and looking at herself in the water's reflection. The woman who stared back at her was beautiful without comparison, She had flowing brown curls and a beautiful face and eyes with thick lips on her mouth. Looking further down her graceful neck you could see 2 twin orbs, DD cups, full and engorged with milk inside. Her butt and hips were curvaceous with thick thighs and a thin waist. Her figure was perfection itself as was she.

"We have completed our promise in exchange for your sustenance, We ask you to always wear us everywhere to keep your beauty,". Valerie heard them and squeezed her tits and a little squirt shot onto her fingers which she put in her mouth, it tasted divine, sweet, and filling. She wanted more, she wanted to feel like that again, her hand went down to her folds and caressed them before reaching out to the starfish. They had changed as well, the ones for her holes had grown red dicks, which she believed would grow to satisfy her and fill her, and the ones for her breasts were ones with mouth-like openings for her nipples. Just thinking of it got her nipples erect, a sign to be milked again constantly, every day and every second.

She put them on, attaching their mouths to her begging nipples, and felt them begin to suck her again, drawing out all the milk she was making and she reveled in the pleasure of it. she bent over and readied herself before inserting both the other starfish with dicks into her vagina and anal cavity, she felt them wiggle into her and change, grows to fill her up inside making her feel complete and full. The one in her vagina even grew a small nub next to her clit to such on it and play with it. Both dicks in her started to vibrate and contract and expand repeatedly giving her too much pleasure, she could barely standup, but she stood up and began to put on her bikini again, the bikini strained against her body, hugging it and digging into her now wider hips and ass and stretching against her tits. The starfish will never come off for her, they will stay attached everywhere all the time to her, milking her endlessly.

Val walked out to witness the sunset, it was beautiful, almost as beautiful as her, but she was more charming. she walked on the road, passerby stared at her, all their dicks hard as she walked by, a living fantasy for most. She got home and thought about getting even bigger tits, DDs weren't enough, she wanted Fs and the Starfish obliged immediately sucking on her harder, Val moaned and came hard and weak in the knees, as her tits blew up to Fs and filled more, making more milk for the starfish.