All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 04'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Keeping us on tenterhooks!!!!!!

The story is getting more complicated but interesting with the arrival of Mike who, while seeming to be kind and considerate, definitely appears to be part of Jake's overall plan. Richard seems to be less and less a player in that plan. Janie, the direction that you are going still fills me with apprehension! Looking forward to more of this excellent tale. Pete.

LightpenLightpenover 17 years ago
Ooooo!

I just hate the wait between chapters! What a story you weave, Janie - so real. Keep it rolling!

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Jake?

This was the best sex scenes of the series.

But Jake doesn't fit. No reason for him to be in Louise's nightmares or her fantasies - somewhat forced foreshadowing. And his overbearing, stultifiying conversation and presence at the hotel is not consistent with a smooth, powerful man who would stimulate Louise's libido. Why does Louise seem susceptible to any attractive man, like Mike? We have no reason to believe she is on the make or looking to pull, do we? Richard is not a good lover, but that does not really explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Three into one can go

excellent part 4 but i am sure there is more to come

with Jake and now mike joining in. i can see both taking you

when you get to jakes home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous