All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 08'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Tension Builds

Very nice. The tension builds, What part does the very complicated Louise play in the plans of Jake? And are Lisa and Mike in on it? The most interesting story I've read on Lit in quite a while.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Is it too little too late?

Louise, albeit a little late in the day, is trying to retake control of her own destiny. The true agenda of Jake, Jilly and Richard is becoming clearer but I still have my doubts about Mike's place in the scheme of things. Lisa may or may not be a friend and ally but I reserve judgement on this. Well done Jane, I am looking forward with anticipation to the next chapter. Please don't keep us waiting quite so long this time. Pete.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This marvelous story explores the boundaries of temptation between two well meaning people. Written with empathy and not a little understanding, I found it an enjoyable read.

Well Written!

crazy_leg_mancrazy_leg_manover 17 years ago
My reservations are diminishing....

OK, my concerns in the last comment about the rather sudden decision to leave Richard are diminishing. Louise appears to be giving the issue the thought necessary and it looks less like an easy justification for a quick affair. Really looking forward to the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous