All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 11'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
A very enlightening episode!!!!

Well Janie, You kept us waiting long enough for this very enlightening episode! Looking back over my previous comments, I am gratified to see how close I have been to your line of thinking in that the true agenda of Jake and Jilly is, with the help of Mike and a reluctant Lisa, to blackmail Louise into letting Richard sign over the business to Jake. It's a pity that Louise didn't wait long enough for Lisa to 'spill the beans' and admit that she and Mike were part of the plot. This was an excellent chapter written with your usual skill Janie, but I did miss your emailed reminder. Please don't keep us waiting quite so long for the next chapter - your constant friend, Pete.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 17 years ago
Okay, still not guessing right

I'm keen to see chapter 12. I keep hoping that I can figure this out and guess right at least once. :)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Intrigued

Stories such as this one gives one a chance to almost share in the main Character's escapades. In time you start to feel an infinity for the various characters that people the story. Wonderful Read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous