All Comments on 'Starlight Wishes'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. The ending was brilliant and I am enjoying rolling out the next scenes in my mind. Thank you.

julesbabejulesbabeabout 2 years ago

Lovely story…I particularly enjoyed the parent child role reversal between Sue and Diane

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite a ride

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Just a number

As ever, Ann, a pleasure to read. And it's a nice illustration that age is just a number. Life doesn't end at thirty and thank goodness for that. So it's five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you, another perfect story with just the right balance of love, life and sex.

FransassFransassabout 2 years ago

Fantastic I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write consistently excellent short stories regardless of the category. Loved this one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Too bad about the repeated formatting issues. Sweet ending with the daughter waiting to talk to her mother.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

“Mundane, my ass” — and this reader enjoyed the evening as well. A bit surprised with Susan’s forwardness at the lake, but, hey, she is a confident woman who pretty much knows herself. Alas, you tell us that you generally do not do sequels, but you left too much unsaid/undone. Sure, we can use our imagination, but we/I need help. Maybe time for an exception, so many possibilities. Thanks for sharing and please consider another chapter or two — Susan and her friend deserve more. xxxxx

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

That was a fun read and the ending was priceless, I can just imagine the look on mums face when she walks in. And that could be a whole new story!

As a mature man I love that you write of more mature characters having fun and meeting needs that have not diminished over time.

Elaphe223Elaphe223about 2 years ago

Once again, an absolutely delightful story. One I would love to read more of. But, of course, that won't happen.

Would it help if I begged?

rnebularrnebularabout 2 years ago

Fun indeed! Thanks for this fun little tale, was a good way to start the week! Thanks as always a great story from Ann.

CharmlesCharmlesabout 2 years ago

Well, I hope you will take responsibility for my being late for work today! I was just browsing "whats new" to check back later and saw your name, and Pavlov set in (and no, I didn't have to change!)

Wonderful story... as usual! Thanks for setting my day on the right foot!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 years ago

A tremendous story 5 star worthy. The impression the daughter conveyed to her mom and Moms reluctance to recognize was far different than her on date behavior. She seemed to be the aggressor from the beginning, a great story

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

Wonderful as always. When I see that an Ann |Douglas story has been posted I know that I am guaranteed a well written romance that is going to make me feel good for the rest of the day. Thank you Ann Douglas, not only for this story but your many contributions over the years.

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

Diane’s plan at the conclusion was the cherry-on-top! Very nice. ❤️❤️❤️

jackie_emjackie_emabout 2 years ago

Great story. I enjoyed how you built it.

FWIW I went back to grad school at age 43, but was in evening classes where the other students were at least out of their teens.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Thanks

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

It is fun turning the tables on a parent. Although you should be careful; I almost killed my mother when I threw off a comment about an old girlfriend in front of one of her grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending? It certainly leaves the story heading towards a sequel.

The story? Two lovers, one night, girl they got each other. I especially liked the fact that you let Susan become the 'inquisitor and then with all the right answers, the one who invited Bailey' to become more than friends and an opportunity for it to happen in the future, yes, more than just one night! Get busy on that sequel. It was a great story. Will there be a threesome with Diane?

Amanda7Amanda7about 2 years ago

Ann, brilliant, lovely so well written. Very sensual with a twist, the sex in the backseat being a terrific touch. Thank You.

Amanda

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 years ago

Delightful story, nice build up, steamy engagement and a cute ending. Thank you.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 2 years ago

Well written, Miss Ann. Would hope you would continue this story.

Robyn1859Robyn1859about 2 years ago

Wonderful! Looking forward to the next chapter!!

kathy2012kathy2012about 2 years ago

Excellent! When I sit reading your story I have to have a towel under me to soak up all the nectar that starts flowing! I love tweaking my nipples and stroking my clit as I read! Enjoying orgasms as I progress! A real turn on as all your stories are! As a Daughter this had a delicious twist at the end! Thank you!

Best Regards,

Kathy

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasabout 2 years agoAuthor

First of all, thank you all for the wonderful comments. Secondly, I want to apologize for the formatting error that I made in a few spots in the story. Hopefully they didn't detract from your enjoyment of it. I've fixed the error and uploaded a corrected version of the text.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerabout 2 years ago

Really well done. Its a oft done premise, but between making the couple similar in age and the twist at the end, coupled with your excellent writing you made the story fresh.

Whilst I would like to see where things might progress, you leave it in just the right place.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

The ending had me absolutely grinning from ear to ear. Mom thought she had put one over on her daughter, but used panties on the floor board are a dead give away. I'm sure Diane would play it for all it's worth, the shoe being on the other foot so to speak. Would love to see how Susan had to fess up, lol. Enjoyed the story, thanks.

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerabout 2 years ago

Love the characters and the “update” from the original with a nice twist.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

I'm so glad that you tipped us off to the thematically related predecessor piece called the Freshman, dating back to circa 2000. I read the two in chronological order, and what a splendid introduction to your body of work it has been. You are a very fine writer, and it delighted me to experience your "theme and variation."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As expected another excellent story from Ann Douglas. I am still smiling over the line, sent her friend “hurtling into the abyss”! That says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, the formatting problem was unfortunate, but the overall strength of the story carried it through to a satisfying conclusion. In fact, the conclusion was my favorite part of the story. Susan is sooooo busted. She was pretty smooth with her cover story, but the torn panties don't lie. 😉

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 2 years ago

Well up to the usual high standard.

rml65rml65about 2 years ago

Love this story! Wish you would write a part two and let their relationship bloom!

shayneoneshayneoneabout 2 years ago

it was nice i looked up the mustang and the daughter part was fun all in all i could of read more and been happy well done a be well a fan shayne

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 2 years ago

Delightful, as always.

Having owned a (well used) '67 mustang, I gotta say the handling was okay, but that damn' thing had the turning radius of a Greyhound bus! Still, that back ech seat...

Great story provoking good memories!

PaulLewisPaulLewisabout 2 years ago

Once again a wonderful story that both my wife and I enjoyed.

BiologoBiologo5 months ago

Fives stars for sure, but…

“There, Susan took off her shoes and walked barefoot into the shallow surf. A gentle wave splashed up onto the sand and over her feet.”

Surf on a lake? A fairly small lake. Without a steady strong wind to drive the waves?

As a Venice Beach boy I was distracted by the incongruity. I know the Great Lakes can host waves of consequence in a storm but have never before met “surf” used for fresh water bodies.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan3 months ago

Loved the story. Loved the ending more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...