Starry Resonance Ch. 07

Story Info
Let bygones be bygones.
12.2k words
4.75
2k
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers

"What did you do to her!?" Elly bellowed.

Nora was pinned in the air against a wall in the living room trying, unsuccessfully, to move the powerful arm choking her. The lunch she had been carrying had been discarded on the floor.

"Let her go!" Roesia screamed as she almost hung from the muscular arm that wouldn't budge.

Yvain quickly set the plates he was holding aside on the table and was about to stop his master, but Nelimir was quicker to react.

The Draconian's Tavern leader tackled Elly to the ground, Roesia yelped as she was flung off by the force, and Nora dropped.

Yvain rushed next to her as the goddess coughed and tried to breathe normally again. He himself tried to remain calm. The last thing he expected was to come into the living room and find Nora being choked by Elly. They didn't get along, but he didn't think it'd be to such an extent.

"Enough!" Nelimir yelled as Elly tried to push him aside and jump back on Nora, rage rolling through her eyes.

"How can you defend her even after this!? Do you not see Roesia!? How is she supposed to live in Emryon now!? How is she supposed to face her family!?" Elly spat.

Nelimir still held her in place, but in his eyes Elly's questions were reflected. He looked back to Nora and Yvain before looking at Elly again, "That's why we're going to have a meeting after lunch. Roesia did this to herself, not Nora. What we need to find out is what our next move will be."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" Roesia screamed to Elly, sniffing growing tears away.

His master didn't lose her anger, but she did falter at the sorceress's words.

She's raising good questions though, Yvain thought. Regardless of the consequences he would stand besides Nora and his guild, but how were they going to handle the situation? The most logical step would be to just keep both women inside the carriage at all times while they went out to look for information. Though Roesia was supposed to be helping Nora regain her human form. As much as it bothered him, if she managed to change herself like this, maybe she would be able to safely change his girlfriend.

"Is lunch ready!?" Selt popped out of his room almost instantly. The kid looked around the room before laying eyes on Roesia.

"You poor fool," he said with a chuckle as he walked out. "They'll skin you alive."

"Shut up," the sorceress said as she rubbed her eyes with her robes.

"No one is getting skinned or choked or shunned from their family while I'm around, do you all understand?" Nelimir said as he stood and offered Elly his hand.

The muscular woman debated for a moment whether to take it or use the opportunity to attack Nora again, but Yvain looked back at her with a promise that he wouldn't allow it.

"You're lucky I just went through pretty rough training," she told Nelimir as she grabbed his hand.

"I can imagine, you both look like you went through a life or death battle," he said with a smile. "Come help me clean up the mess you made."

"That's what you get," Selt said while laughing.

Elly just rolled her eyes and went with Nelimir to pick up the food and plates that had fallen on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Yvain whispered to Nora.

The goddess nodded while rubbing her neck; she was glaring at Elly, holding back her own raging words.

The current situation came to be only because she was so weakened by yesterday's exertion, he was sure she understood that. But he also couldn't imagine that being so easily choked stung any less.

"Please go easy on her. Roesia is basically like a sister," Yvain said while caressing his lovers head. He didn't know if it was said touch, or his words, but Nora's expression quickly relaxed as she pushed herself into his arms.

"You'll have to make me forget about this transgression," she said.

"It'll be my pleasure," Yvain said and took the chance that no one was looking to pinch one of Nora's nipples, making her stiffen against him and swallow a moan before relaxing again.

"This is all my fault, I'm sorry," suddenly a tearful Roesia was kneeling right next to them. Her turbulent, warm breath, as she attempted to calm herself down, crashed against Yvain's self-control.

He had managed to somewhat ignore the full force of her presence when he and Nora went to prepare lunch. Even when he entered the living room and the whole debacle began. But now that his lover was okay, and everyone had calmed down, the sorceress's allure returned.

He stared at her as Nora smiled and put a hand on the woman's shoulder, "Think nothing of it."

Roesia's sniffs became a bit deeper as she reached the edge of bursting out in tears. She did her utmost to keep it together while Nora's hand and smile reassured her that everything was alright.

"What are you looking at?" Roesia said as she rubbed her eyes for the umpteen time.

Yvain almost looked away in guilt, but he held the sorceress's eyes, "It's jarring to see you like this." It was more than jarring. It felt like having another Nora in front of him. At least where his dick was concerned. Roesia wasn't Nora though. And somehow who she was mattered to Yvain like never before. As if he had always seen her, but now every inch of her being came into focus. How could he have ever questioned her place in the guild?

"Yeah well, get used to it because I'm not changing back," Roesia said stubbornly, she then looked to Nora. "We didn't get the chance, but thanks to this breakthrough I might have also found a way to give you back your human form."

Nora smiled excitedly, "Should we try it out then?"

"You guys should actually go do that now," Nelimir cut in while holding one of the dirty plates and its contents. Elly was carrying the other.

"Elly and I will go redo the two lost lunches," he said.

Selt had already grabbed one of the plates that Yvain set down and was stuffing his face.

"Come on, let's go!" Roesia said as she stood and pulled on Nora's arm.

Nora laughed and followed the sorceress as Yvain anxiously trailed behind them.

On one hand he was worried at what was about to happen. It seemed that Roesia really managed to perfect her concoction, but could she make Nora look like a human again? On the other, he kept looking at both women's behinds. Did Roesia always have such a large ass? It wasn't as big as Nora's, but it definitely betrayed the rest of her small body. His cock was itching to be buried in it along with the bigger one.

"Will your new form even be permanent?" Nora asked. Everyone had arrived at Roesia's hidden room.

"Only time will tell, but this feels much different than my past impromptu transformations," the sorceress said as she moved and flexed her arms.

"How do you feel?" Yvain asked.

Roesia looked back at him with a grin, "Lighter."

Nora smiled at the excited woman, "You weren't wrong to think that other races had higher physical strength. You shouldn't be as strong as Yvain, Elly, Nelimir, or me, but you should definitely be close to the pinnacle of a normal male human."

The sorceress eyes opened wide, "Really?"

Nora nodded, and Roesia looked at her hands.

"That can't be right," Yvain said. "A simple potion can't give you that type of boost." He wouldn't be surprised if it could thanks to the sorceress. But an ingrained idea of hard work, something he went through for years, was buried inside his subconscious. Could she gain strength that easily?

"It's true that it isn't that simple," Nora said and turned to Roesia. "Should we tell him?"

"Tell me what?" Yvain asked.

The sorceress's head snapped up. She looked hard at Nora, as if she wanted to protest something, but she then looked to Yvain.

"I'm... an actual dragon now. I didn't just change how I look," she said.

Oh stars, Yvain thought. Was this why Elly was so riled up? It wouldn't make sense; how could his master have known? He wasn't angry like her at least. Yet, while he was no expert in anything related to science or magic, the sorceress's words brought about one question.

"It's permanent, isn't it?" He might not have an understanding of the how, but he understood the who. Roesia didn't get as excited as she had become over things she wasn't sure of. And while he didn't know why she had a fixation over transforming into different animals, he knew that her end goal was to become part of the beast races. It's just that no one thought she would actually manage it.

The sorceress looked at him as if she wanted to cry and looked down, playing with her fingers like a repentant girl about to be punished.

Yvain's cock twitched but he shook himself into focus.

"Yes," Roesia said in a small voice.

Nora raised her hands to her mouth with wet eyes before rushing to take the sorceress in her embrace. Due to their height difference Roesia was taken off the floor and hung limply in the goddess's arms.

She looks so startled, Yvain thought with amusement. They really looked like sisters now. An intrusive image of Nora riding his face while Roesia rode his dick knocked through the corners of his mind unbidden.

Focus Yvain, he thought as he ran his hand across his face.

"Elly had a point. How are you going to live in Empryon now?" he asked.

"Do not worry my dear," Nora said. "Whatever happens you'll always have a home with me."

"You both need to calm down," Roesia said and gave a small tap to Nora's side, prompting the goddess to release her. "I don't understand why Elly felt the need to say that. None of us planned on staying here. Just a few days ago we were ready to leave the country. As for my family, they'll have no problem accepting this change."

"What makes you so sure?" Yvain asked.

"Have you not met them already?" the sorceress asked back with a questioning gaze.

Yvain was about to throw a retort out of reflex, in answer to the challenge in Roesia's eyes, but he had met her family. And while they lamented the 'eccentricity' of their daughter and sister, it was plain for any outsider that the whole lot had a spice of abnormality. Even if it wasn't apparent to the people involved.

"What's your family like?" asked Nora.

"You'll find that out when we..." Roesia began, but she then looked at herself.

"Oh," was all she said and looked up at Yvain, as if he held all the answers to her new questions. "How am I going to get to them inside the city?"

"Now you're starting to think," Yvain said while holding himself back from lifting her up and shoving his tongue down her throat. How in the stars didn't he notice how adorable she was in the past?

"We'll figure something out," Nora said as she put a friendly hand on Roesia's shoulder.

"We will," Yvain said. "And there's something we can find out right now."

He looked at Roesia and took his usual brawling stance, "Attack me."

Nora didn't show any disapproval in his actions, but Roesia was startled. No surprise, as she had never attacked anything in her life. The sorceress shifted her eyes to Nora who only nodded at her with a smile.

"A single punch will suffice," the goddess said.

Yvain thought Roesia would refuse, but an unusual, determined look appeared on her face. It was hot, he couldn't deny. He and the sorceress had also never fought, so he was curious as to what possibilities her changes brought.

Yvain decided to forgo his stance, considering his opponent, and just puffed out his chest theatrically, "Give it your best shot, squirt."

Roesia's eyes squinted at him and, throwing all caution to the wind, closed the distance between them. The sorceress pulled back her fist clumsily and punched out so predictably and slowly that Yvain almost laughed. The attack landed, and nothing happened. Only a small thud sounded out from the point of contact as he didn't budge one inch.

Roesia sighed sadly.

"How is this possible," Yvain said.

The sorceress looked at him in confusion.

"I can't speak for other races," Nora said, "but dragons are able to exert large amounts of power with minimal training. Take Elly for example. She's strong, stronger still with starlight. But that is mostly backed up by her harsh training which brought about her current body. If she and I were on equal ground, I would come out the victor if we only measured raw physical strength."

Was that the reason she managed to beat Elly? If racial traits were something he had to also think about, measuring an opponent would become more difficult when starlight became involved.

"So that means?" Roesia asked looking from Nora to Yvain.

"I felt it," Yvain said. "I don't know if you're as strong as a male human, but that attack you just landed on me felt much too powerful for having not trained at all."

Roesia showed doubt at first, but neither Nora or Yvain showed signs of teasing, and so her reservation was slowly pushed away to be replaced with awe. The sorceress looked at her hands again as if she was seeing them for the first time in her life.

"He's obviously too strong for me to measure this accurately," the sorceress said as she stared down. "Is there a better way to gather information?"

"That's easy, lift him up," Nora said nonchalantly, yet inside Yvain a mini panic attack formed. Lifting him up would require Roesia to wrap her arms around him. He didn't think he was ready for that type of contact with her without getting a massive boner. Already he had to fight his dick from showing its contours in front of everybody.

What is happening to me? Yvain thought. He had had better self-control when Nora first came into his life.

The sorceress didn't take stock of his feelings though, lost in the haze of discovery as she always was. She encircled him with her arms with no hesitation and bent her legs, preparing herself to use all her strength. She didn't pay attention to how hard he was getting nor to how his length was literally rubbing itself against her face. She also didn't pay attention to her hands clutching onto his ass for leverage.

Nora was fully aware though. The goddess walked around the couple to get a better view as she covered her mouth with slitted eyes, trying to hold back one of her laughing fits as Roesia attempted something she had never been able to do before.

Yvain could only give the goddess an exasperated look and keep quiet.

Roesia gave a slight adorable grunt and lifted Yvain off the ground.

"I'm doing it, I'm doing it!" she said.

Nora gave the sorceress an encouraging smile as Yvain did his best to not be too embarrassed. He hadn't been held up like that since he was a kid and it made matters just a tad more awkward when it was Roesia doing so.

He wouldn't have to be embarrassed for too long though, as in her excitement the sorceress didn't take into account the shifting body weight of both people and tripped.

She gave a shout as both her and Yvain fell to the ground. He could have easily maneuvered himself to land safely, but in a snap decision opted to allow his dick to land along with her face. It rubbed just a bit harder against her, sending slight pleasure running through him, but his weight also forced her head to hit the ground harder.

Yvain lifted himself off the sorceress quickly, scared that he might have hurt her, but she was calmly looking up at the ceiling in a daze.

"That didn't hurt," she said.

"We also have good endurance," Nora said and winked at Yvain.

He shook his head while smiling, thinking of the time he slammed his girlfriend's head against the shower wall by accident as he fucked her.

"How's everything going?" came Nelimir's question from the entrance to the bedroom.

"I guess we took too long," Yvain said with some relief. Nora would try Roesia's potions eventually, but he was more than happy to let that moment arrive later.

"I guess we did," Roesia said almost quietly as she sat up. "You guys go on ahead, I don't feel like eating right now. I'll come up for the meeting."

Yvain debated telling her to come up and just eat, a slight worry for her well-being he hadn't felt before making itself known in his chest.

"Take your time. Call for me or Yvain if you need any help," Nora said before he could speak and walked up the stairs.

Why me? Yvain thought as he took one last look at Roesia, who was again looking at her own hands while opening and closing them, before going up the stairs. If anyone could guide the sorceress well regarding her new form it was Nora, not him. Though he wouldn't deny a plea for help, especially from her.

Nelimir came into view, already the question of where was Roesia forming itself on his expression.

"She'll join us for the meeting," Nora said. "She needs some time to adjust to her change. It's not every day a human turns into a dragon."

"That's alright, she can eat then," Nelimir said. "Did the potion not work?"

"Oh, we got sidetracked investigating her new changes unfortunately," Nora said.

Nelimir motioned for them to sit at the table as he asked, "What are these changes?" Nora began to list out what the trio discovered as they sat and began to eat.

Elly was already sitting on the table eating her food, ignoring said conversation. But Yvain could see the goddess eye his master from time to time as her friendly discussion with Nelimir continued.

Selt was thankfully gone, probably into his room after he finished eating. His usual banter would have been incredibly grating on already stretched nerves.

Elly didn't look at anybody. She just focused on her plate, even after she was done eating. But not for a lack of want or nervousness.

Yvain knew that she had a million thoughts running through her head. Something that rarely happened. But when she had her current look, it meant she was about to make a serious decision.

How much would Yvain give to know beforehand what that was. The first time it happened she decided to train him, the second she left him for two years while he was a young teen, the third was when she joined Draconian's Tavern. What was it to be now?

After the rest were done eating, Nelimir went and knocked on Roesia's door, who promptly answered and took her usual seat by Elly. His master looked relieved when the sorceress did so before going back to staring at her plate.

"We've been having an awful lot of meetings since Nora joined us, haven't we?" Nelimir began. "But that's just a part of recruiting new members into our team, any team. And Nora is a part of this guild."

"Not officially," Elly said, prompting a warning look from Nelimir.

"That may be, but we'll be arriving at Triven tomorrow. We'll go to the Cosmos branch and officially make Nora a member," he said.

Elly didn't disagree with their leader, but she didn't look happy about his choice either.

"The question is, how are we going to get her inside the town and the building? Nora has to be there," Yvain said.

Roesia immediately reached into one of her coat pockets and took out a vial containing a bluish, almost transparent liquid.

"This might be the solution," she said.

"Is that what I think it is?" Nora asked, almost at the edge of her seat, ready to bounce up and snatch the potion.

The sorceress nodded, "I put it together while you guys ate. The process is the same as the one I made for myself. The one contrast is that I used my hair instead of yours." She pushed the vial toward the goddess. "But I have to warn you, my changes should currently be considered permanent until proven otherwise. Our biological make-up differs, so I don't know how effective it'll be, but you need to be prepared to be turned into a human for good."

"You cannot drink this," Yvain said immediately. He would have her turn into a temporary frog rather than see her become permanently human. He would not allow Nora to cross such a line.

Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers