Starry Resonance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roesia raised her arms and stretched with a satisfied grunt. She had figured out how to see every corner of the carriage from inside Unexpected through her study and tinkering of the crystal. She had never abused this power, neither had she told any of her guildmates about it. It was when Nora first arrived, a strange woman Yvain met through strange means, that things changed.

It hadn't even been on purpose. She and the crystal had some type of mental connection and it always showed her every detail regarding the status of the carriage. Oxygen levels, water levels, electricity, how many rooms are available, how many more could be created, how big, of what material... It also warned her of temperatures.

When Yvain's showerhead rose to extremely dangerous levels for anyone to endure, she rushed from her bedroom straight to Unexpected and opened a screen to his bathroom.

In hindsight she should have known that he could handle such heat, or she should have at least told Elly and have her knock on his room, or something that didn't include her invading his privacy. But she was worried and acted before thinking.

What she found was Nora getting her brain fucked out of her ears.

Roesia had immediately closed the screen with a small gasp, but curiosity gripped her by the neck.

What was she supposed to do? She had dedicated all her life to the pursuit of knowledge. There was never time for relationships, for love, for sex. She had studied it enough, but experience was always king, and she had none.

What she did have was a massive dildo and the libido to match it. And watching Yvain's massive member, which just so happened to be close in size to her equipment, violently go in and out of Nora awoke a newfound itch she needed to scratch.

And scratch she did. Every time. Only once did she almost stop when Yvain literally slapped Nora across the face and she began to cry. Roesia had to do a lot of self-convincing to not go stop what was happening immediately and give herself away. But to her shock, Nora was soon back on his dick moaning like...like.

A wanton whore, Roesia thought.

The image on the screen called back her attention. Yvain's upper body was now on top of Nora, his dick inside her mouth and her head handing off the edge of the bed. It was the same position the couple had taken in the morning before being interrupted by Elly.

Of course, she's unconscious, Roesia thought with a resigned smile. The pervert was playing with the goddess's gigantic tits and nipples to his heart's content. Biting and licking everywhere.

Roesia looked to her own small breasts, touched her already hardened protrusions and shivered.

She couldn't judge. Most of their escapades turned her on immensely. And while she wasn't romantically attracted to Yvain, he was still an attractive man. It was difficult not to imagine him having his way with her, even before Nora joined them.

Yvain suddenly stopped what he was doing and instead thrusted his dick deeper into Nora's throat. The goddess moved her hands to grab his thighs, indicating that she was finally awake.

Roesia knew what would come next, her pussy moistening with expectation. So, she lay down, raised her legs, and fully exposed her sphincter, deciding to use the dildo as she was used to.

Grabbing the bottle of lube by her side, she covered the equipment once more in slick liquid. She used her arms to push her legs even farther back and tentatively pushed in the head. Yet her body easily gave way, and the false member went inside completely.

Roesia moaned deeply. Her head bent back, and all her muscles constricted in pleasure. The new horns slightly scrapped the ground, but she quickly looked back to the screen where Yvain was fucking Nora's mouth.

How could she take something so massive? Did she not have anything inside her neck? It should be reaching even her stomach.

Roesia had actually tried to do the same with her 'toy', but it was no use. Something so big would never fit her that way. Neither could she go at the intensity the couple seemed to enjoy.

It was still a sight to behold, and she began to pump her dildo in short bursts as Nora's throat inflated and deflated.

Yvain was for all intents and purposes doing his best to cave the goddess's face in. Would she be able to handle that type of abuse now that she was part of Nora's race? Probably not. He would just succeed at the attempt instead.

Curious as to what expression Nora was making, Roesia moved the view towards Yvain's behind.

"I knew it," she breathed to no one, her hands speeding up just a tad more. The goddess's eyes had completely rolled back. The same had happened before as she was being manhandled in the air, the same happened every single time Yvain jumped on her. But it was only today that Roesia had found it weirdly attractive.

It also made her hornier. A faint thought of 'could I make her do that?' mixed itself along with the usual physical attraction toward Yvain and the dildo began to lengthen its path as she pulled it farther back before pushing it in.

When Yvain's semen finally exploded out it was as plentiful as always. Roesia quickly moved the view all over as she took in the convulsing goddess forced to orgasm and drink the white spunk, some of it flowing onto the rest of her face, hair, and horns.

Yvain held Nora's body in place as he kept pumping her mouth without mercy and her tongue worked hard to lick everything.

Roesia violently shoved the dildo into her anus as her legs twitched nonstop.

What if it was Yvain who was gaping my ass? she suddenly thought, startling herself but pushing her arms to the limit of their strength as she imagined his dick savagely penetrating her. His muscles crushing her small body as she moaned like a wanton whore. Maybe even let him fuck her pussy, something she had wanted to save for the man she would marry.

As if I could stop him from taking it, Roesia thought and gave a loud moan as her own body convulsed, squirting for the first time in her life. It wasn't as copious as Nora, but it came out with enough force to spray out toward the screen, the liquid passing harmlessly through.

She tried to keep pushing the dildo in but the trembling and the sapping of her strength after the orgasm didn't allow it. That wouldn't have happened with Yvain. He would have made sure to keep fucking her, probably into another, stronger orgasm.

With a disappointed sigh, Roesia remained supine, twitching as she thought of such things.

A knock brought her out of her reverie. It was Elly. She could tell just by how heavy the sound was, even if the muscle head wasn't pounding on the door.

She raised her head a tad, just enough to see the mess she had made, and laid back down with another sigh. It would need to be cleaned up later.

The knock came again.

"Coming!" she said, even though Elly couldn't hear her.

Roesia quicky stood and went up to her bedroom while trying to appease the insistent knocks.

After getting dressed, she opened the door.

Elly looked up and down at her, an obvious complaint threatening to leave her lips. Roesia was ready with a retort if the words did come. But the tall woman just said, "Busy?" as she raised an eyebrow.

Roesia tried her best to not roll her eyes. Why did she always treat her like a little kid? Sure, she couldn't fight, and needed to be sometimes reminded of manners, but she was just as much a part of the team as her. Why was it that Nelimir and Yvain could be treated as such, but not her? She didn't voice any of this of course, and maybe therein lay the problem.

"I still haven't forgiven you," Roesia said with a slight frown. She had received a happy surprise when Elly apologized to Nora, but where was her apology? No matter how many times she had explained the situation the tall woman just kept on choking her new friend.

"I'm sorry," Elly said. She was as stoic as ever, but Roesia could see the slight downturn of her eyes and lips. It was so miniscule anyone else would still see her frowning. And she was sure the poor woman had never learned that she clicked the top of her nails whenever emotions were involved in a conversation.

And just like that my disgruntlement is gone, Roesia thought, a bit disappointed in herself. She just didn't have the heart to see her friends suffer any type of setback. And Elly was being honest. She was sorry, and that made her happy.

"What do you need?" she asked, harsher than intended.

Elly raised her arm to show a darkening bruise on her forearm, "I need to wrap it up until we get to Triven."

"What happened!?" Roesia asked as she rushed to grab the arm but pulled back when Elly gave a painful grunt.

"It's just a bruise from training," she said. But Roesia knew better.

"Why do you guys always need to go so hard at it?" she asked. "It's supposed to be training!"

"Accidents happen," Elly said with a shrug of her shoulders.

With her and Yvain? Unlikely. Roesia might not know the first thing about throwing a punch, but her friends were well near prodigies in combat. If someone got hurt, it's because the other intended it to happen. Stars, not even this tower of muscles nor Nora hurt each other past bruises. And the latter was supposed to be stronger.

"Wait here," Roesia said and walked around Elly, a bubbling rage building in her pit; the image of Yvain slapping Nora across the face stoking the flames as she pounded her fist on his door.

A minute past and no one came to answer. She hammered the door even harder.

"I said I'm coming!" Yvain yelled before he opened the door, looking straight and past Roesia.

He was naked, typical. Roesia's open palm flew ahead of her logical thoughts and slapped him across the face.

"You are not the only one who lives here! No one wants to see your thing flopping around!" she yelled. Her voice felt foreign yet satisfying. Like finally understanding a formula that had stumped her efforts for months. "Please go and at least put on some pants!"

Despite her words though, in the back of her head she was feeling breathless excitement while looking at his hard dick in person. She was so small compared to him that it could easily reach her mouth. But that wasn't important right now.

"Once you do so, I want you to come back out and apologize to Elly!" Roesia stabbed her index finger into his chest to emphasize every word while pointing back at the tall woman who was still standing by the open door to her room.

Yvain held his cheek so dramatically, his eyes full saucers and mouth slightly agape, that Roesia's anger subsided a bit to be replaced with miniscule amusement. He looked from her to Elly and back again before wordlessly going back into the room.

In the sharp silence that followed Roesia stood in place, holding silent fumes that were quickly dissipating to reveal her actions. Her breath went from quick to slow and steady, and with the steadiness came the formation of tears. She began to blink them back but more and more forced themselves out of her eyes irrespective of her wishes.

How could I do this? she had just slapped her friend. She judged him for hurting Elly and Nora, but here she was, doing the same thing. It didn't matter that she was weaker. The intent was all the same.

A violent bout of crying, which Roesia would be hopeless to stop, was quickly arriving when the heavy hand of Elly landed on her shoulder.

"Turn around," she said and Roesia followed her instructions. "Hold it in until he comes back. Once he opens the door start walking to your room, don't let him see you crying."

Roesia nodded. Having a goal in mind staved off the worst of it and she managed to keep herself somewhat composed.

Yvain's door opened and she began to walk, trying to keep her gait stable and not seem foolish.

"You heard the lady," Elly said with a grin Roesia could clearly hear.

She really wanted to see what face Yvain was making right now, but it would be impossible to keep herself cool if she did so. So instead, she opted to stop with her back still facing the other two and wait for his answer.

"Sorry," came Yvain's actually apologetic voice. It was so small that Roesia couldn't help herself from looking back but he was already closing the door. What was he thinking right now? Did she hurt him that much? Were her words so harsh?

Roesia couldn't hold it in anymore and began to cry. She tried her best to do it silently, but somehow that made her feel even worse. Like a little girl who had something to be ashamed of.

"Damn it," she said aloud and rubbed her eyes with her robes furiously.

"Come on, I still need to get this wrapped," Elly said as she walked back and warmly smiled at Roesia.

"Should I apologize to him?" she asked.

"I think there's been enough apologizing today," Elly said and patted Roesia's back. "It was high time someone told him what you just did anyways. No one wants to see his dick flopping around by the dinner table."

The words forced a snort and then a laugh out of Roesia as both women walked back.

Once inside the room Roesia went to grab the small trunk that held their medicine and bandages.

"I assume your laboratory is down there?" Elly asked.

Roesia had forgotten to close the door leading down in her rush. Or maybe she just didn't care anymore since everyone else already knew about it. She would have told Elly sooner or later if the others didn't do so first anyway, and the entrance to Unexpected always closed automatically every time she left the crystal's room.

"Yeah, want to check it out?" she said.

Elly nodded with visible curiosity, so Roesia grabbed the bandages and went down the stairs, the tall woman following behind while trying not to bump her head with the lower ceiling.

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd be passing through here at some point," Roesia said as the women reached the laboratory.

"It's not an issue," Elly said and simply sat on the floor near the long desk by the wall holding Roesia's vials. "I guess this is where you come up with your crazy schemes."

"Excuse me? All my schemes are thoroughly researched and planned," Roesia said as she went to stand next to Elly. "Saying they're crazy implies that I don't know what I'm doing. Show me your arm."

Elly raised her bruised forearm. The swelling had become angrier than before.

"It'd be nice if we had that professional Yvain mentioned," Roesia said sadly. She had heard in the past of healing magic, but it was only in passing. She hadn't the faintiest idea on how to do something like that, they could only depend on doctors.

"We've gotten along just fine without one. Just go to the kitchen and wet the bandages with cold water to reduce the swelling. Tomorrow we'll deal with it," Elly said.

Roesia was about to do as told but she suddenly remembered Nora's words on how magic could be used. Using the minute control she had on starlight, she willed cold water to pour out of her hands. Then she slowly passed the bandages through it.

"She was right," Roesia said with a bit of excitement. She felt just a bit less useless.

Elly didn't ask who she was talking about, but it was obvious she knew.

"Thanks for making amends with her," Roesia said, not expecting her friend to answer.

"I still don't think she should join us," Elly said to which Roesia was about to protest yet was cut off, "But you've all accepted her into the guild. I'm outnumbered. If I can't have my way, even by force, then I can at least act professional and just do my best to keep us safe."

And to that, Roesia couldn't argue. They knew who Nora was, yet they accepted her regardless. Elly couldn't be faulted for wanting to have nothing to do with the problems the goddess's existence brought.

But she should also understand what we stand for, Roesia thought. How could Nelimir or any of them make amicable contact with the beast races and create a good example if they simply abandoned a mother looking for her kidnapped daughter? Leaving her race alone, just that fact should be enough to offer help.

Roesia kept counsel though as she finished bandaging the arm and creating a makeshift sling with the same cotton cloth.

"I guess I shouldn't have to tell you to not move it," she said.

"No promises," Elly said with a light laugh.

Roesia just rolled her eyes before going upstairs to put away the rest of the bandages. Why did she even try to keep these people from falling apart?

When she got back Elly was half squatting, half standing over the long desk and vials with a sad smile.

"Just ten years ago you were walking around academy grounds..." Elly laughed and shook her head, "studying old dissertations written by the professors for fun."

The hunched woman turned and slightly raised her bandaged arm, "Thanks."

"I told you not to move it!" Roesia said.

"It won't happen again," Elly said with a chuckle and went for the stairs.

Roesia stepped aside to let her pass while staring at her profile.

How weird, she thought. Elly wasn't one to reminiscence. She couldn't remember a single time the woman had done so.

Once the door to her bedroom closed, Roesia sealed the one to her laboratory and opened the one leading to Unexpected in order to clean up the mess she had made.

----------

"I can't believe she slapped me. Roesia of all people!" Yvain was rubbing his cheek while Nora rested her back against his chest. The couple were sitting under the scalding shower relaxing after their second bout of sex inside of it.

"It sounds like it was a devastating blow," Nora said with a husky laugh.

"Hardly," Yvain said a bit too defensively to which Nora giggled with a hand on her mouth. It truly hadn't hurt at all. No matter how much physically stronger Roesia became, she was still miles bellow him. He was also used to much worse beatings. The emotional aspect on the other hand...

"Is it embarrassing?" Nora suddenly asked.

"Not really," Yvain said.

"Then what has you riled up?"

Yvain had been searching for the answer to that questions for some time now. When he barreled for the door, he had expected to find his master standing tall and angry as always. And he did, by Roesia's door. Suddenly a sting, so weak his head didn't even move, graced his cheek. Yet it felt like he had somehow just lost a fight.

From annoyance and slight anger, to confusion, and then shock. Several emotions went through his head as he stared at the small tearful yet furious woman reprimanding him for his actions, including horniness and excitement, but mostly, and unexpectedly, shame.

Shame that he was caught off guard, shame that he made Roesia so angry and sad, shame that he actually thought of her words as right and followed her demands.

And it wasn't the first time that the sorceress had chastised him. For as much as she was annoyed by Elly and her nagging, she could dish it out just as well. But never with such intensity, never so straightforwardly, and never through violence.

"I don't know," was all he could say.

Nora shifted on his lap and grabbed his hands before putting them on her chest. "That is just as well, with her physical changes also come emotional ones. The woman you once knew will remain the same for the most part, but there will be differences nonetheless."

That was when Yvain remembered what Nora told him about the dragon race.

"She's going to develop obsessions?" he asked with worry.

"She should," Nora said. "But this is completely new ground. She's a human turned dragon. Usually, younglings go through a process of discovery that is abated and channeled by the older dragons. I don't know if she'll go through the same thing, or if her established personality will be amplified."