Starry Resonance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't say that," Nora said almost sadly.

She grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes with unexpected, heartbreaking despair, "Please allow me to drink it. I need to search for my daughter, you know I do."

"I know that. But... " He didn't want to see Nora turn human at any cost. He couldn't explain why. Yes, throughout his life he had had a general dislike for them, but all he needed to do was keep his distance. Something that wasn't hard to begin with considering his predisposition. But to think of Nora turning into one of them almost made him sick to his stomach.

"I can at least make another potion like the one I drank if this one proves to be permanent," Roesia chimed with an appeasing voice. "It should undo the effects of this one."

"So you can change back into your original form," Elly said.

Roesia looked away with a pout, "In...in theory."

Yvain ignored the two women and looked into Nora's eyes.

"See? Nothing will go wrong," she said.

He had a mind to just grab the vial and smash it into the ground, but it wouldn't sit well with the rest. It would hurt Nora. And he did want to help her find Charlotte, despite his feelings.

With a sigh he finally acquitted, "Drink it."

Nora beamed from ear to ear and gave him a deep kiss along with an all-encompassing side hug.

"Then let us see if we've at least found a solution for Nora," Nelimir said and gestured toward the potion. "If you please."

Nora didn't take any time to grab the vial, open it, and drink its contents. She set the glass down and closed her eyes.

Everyone held their breath as they stared at the goddess. Even Roesia who created the potion, which didn't help calm Yvain down, and Elly who was the least invested in all of this.

The goddess's horns suddenly, and to his dismay, receded into her head. Her tail too, looking as if it was shoving itself into her behind, leaving only a hole in Elly's torn pants and a view of her ivory skin.

"It worked," Yvain said with harsh disappointment.

"It did more than that," Nelimir said with astonishment.

Yvain looked up from Nora's tail and found that her hair had turned blue. As blue as Roesia's before her change. When the goddess opened her eyes, their electric yellow had faded to be replaced with a brilliant sapphire.

She was beautiful still, even with the change. Yet Yvain looked on in horror as every ounce of attraction he felt toward the goddess trickled out of his hands no matter how much he attempted to keep it gathered.

He felt like he wanted to cry. He felt like he wanted to punch his dick. He felt ashamed. Horrified. When he looked to Roesia, what was lost for Nora was still there for her. It bewildered and pissed him off to no end.

How in the stars was he supposed to face Nora like this? How would she feel when she found out that he didn't want to have any type of physical relationship with her anymore? He had just asked her to be his girlfriend.

One slim comfort was the fact that he still felt an attraction to her. But it was that of friends. He still wanted to help her, he still considered her a part of Draconian's Tavern. But would that give her any solace when she learned the truth?

A gasp of wonder brought Yvain back to reality and out of his depressive spiral.

Roesia stared at Nora as the goddess turned back into her original form. Every color and every appendage came back. With it, Yvain's raging need to pound her through a wall.

He stared at Nora along with Roesia and everyone else. He had never been beaten toward an inch of death before. He had never basked in the grace of drinking in the joys of life after suffering such an experience. But from what Elly had described to him in the past, if any of it was true, then this had to be it.

"I forbid you from drinking that potion ever again," he said.

Yvain expected Nora to protest, but instead she just said, "It's not like it worked anyway," with downcast eyes.

Her acceptance made him relieved, if not happy, but he still didn't want her to look so defeated.

"Roesia," Yvain began before looking at her, "what's the difference between this change, and the one she had gone through when we first met her?"

"I can't say for sure," she said while scratching her cheek, "but considering at least hair color, and the fact that using up starlight made her turn back, it's possible that her change was closer to an illusion, rather than metamorphosis."

Roesia sounded confident enough, which meant he only needed to know one more thing.

"Can you recreate such an effect?" he asked. Nora had changed to look human before, yet he had still been attracted to her. It was a subdued attraction compared to how he viewed her now, but that was miles better to the emptiness that threatened to consume him just a minute ago.

"Maybe? I would need to study her more though and I'm lacking when it comes to illusions. It would probably take weeks, or even months," the sorceress said. She then looked at Nora apologetically, "Sorry, I didn't mean to treat you as a test subject."

"No need for apologies, I understand there's a process," Nora said in an unusually reserved manner.

It hurt Yvain to see her like this. It was his fault, but he couldn't bring himself to take back what he said.

Instead, he grabbed Nora's hand. "I'll do everything in my power to help you, we all will. Regardless, most of the work we'll need to do only require those who are familiar with Empryon. You can do your part when we finally locate your daughter."

The words seemed to assuage some of Nora's gloominess, and she gave him a small smile.

"You're right, it's not like I currently have the strength to fight anyone either," she said.

"How long until you regain it?" he asked, more than happy to shift her focus.

"I won't know until I star absorbing starlight again," she said. "It'd probably be a good idea to start as soon as possible."

"Then let's not tarry," Nelimir said. "In the end we'll really just have to leave you both inside the carriage while the rest of us go out. It's a shame, Nora, but your official inauguration will have to wait."

"That's quite alri-"

"I'd like to apologize," Elly cut in, forcing everyone to look at her. Yvain's master was focused on Nora. "I'd like to apologize for the way I've treated you since you first got here, for jumping to conclusions, and attacking you."

"Oh," was all Nora said. She was obviously not expecting such words now. Even less from Elly herself. Yvain couldn't blame her; he was just as shocked. But his master pinned the goddess with a patient stare as she waited for an answer.

"I... I accept your apology," Nora said, though obviously with some hesitation.

Elly nodded and continued as if that was all that needed to be said, "I have a way to help you both get around the problem your changes bring. It's simple and risky, but it'll at least take care of your horns. For the eyes we'll need to grab contact lenses in Triven when we arrive, and I can't imagine it'll be difficult to hide the tails."

The large woman then looked to Roesia, "Are you sure you won't change back? You already said Nora could do so if that potion had worked, so don't tell me you can't. It would make all of our lives easier."

The sorceress looked as if she was stuck between a sword and a rock. That look slowly transitioned into one of someone drowning as she looked from Nora and Elly. The poor woman obviously wanted to help, but she probably had her own reasons as to why she couldn't or wouldn't take the logical path.

Yvain would have condemned her in the past. But after what he went through just now, he was instead sympathizing with her.

"Forget I asked," Elly said as she flicked the sorceress's forehead, making her give a yelp.

"Sorry," she said sadly as she rubbed the small bruise.

"What's your plan for handling their horns?" Nelimir asked.

Elly looked at both women, now sporting a mischievous grin, "Follow me."

----------

"I am not subjecting myself to such humiliation," Nora loudly proclaimed as she paced back and forth inside Yvain's room.

He was lying on his bed, smiling softly as he recalled the image of Nora and Roesia with their hair perfectly wound up into twin tall spirals that covered their horns. Such a hairdo would seem impossible in anyone's mind, but Elly somehow made it work. That didn't stop it from looking ridiculous though.

Roesia didn't mind and even merrily laughed, making Yvain want to hold her body in the air and pry her pussy open with his dick. But Nora looked like she had eaten something rancid.

Nelimir had done his best to hide himself, but his shaking shoulders had made the goddess's expression even more mortified.

"It's only for when you're out and about," Yvain said. "Think of it as an obstacle you need to overcome to rescue your daughter."

"There has to be another way," Nora said and bit her nails as she looked into one of the walls in the room for alternatives. "For the sake of stars, I'm a goddess and empress."

She has it rough, Yvain thought absentmindedly. Nora was just throwing around fumes though. It was certainly embarrassing, but she wouldn't let that stop her from doing what needed to be done. And even better, the whole ordeal seemed to have cheered her up.

He stared at her form. The bright horns, fiery hair, and flexible tail wordlessly showing themselves off at him. Then a picture of blue superimposed itself, making him scrunch his eyes before opening again to find Nora's appendages and colors back in place. He couldn't believe how much power something so simple had over him.

Could he honestly say that he loved her? It should be a hollow proclamation, yet it didn't feel like it was. It only became so when she took that damnable potion. And such an occurrence begged the question, could she be under similar circumstances? Could she, at any moment, completely lose her feelings for him? Not gradually, but in the snap of fingers.

The idea terrified him. She had to be his at all cost, always.

Why do I feel like this, the creeping yet simple thought slithered its way into Yvain's mind; not for the first time, but with more consciousness.

For that matter, why did he now feel as he did for the sorceress? All that had changed about her was her looks. Considering how he felt for Nora when she transformed into a Roesia lookalike, maybe the key lay there. Yet, when he first met his girlfriend, she didn't have any of the appanages and he was still attracted to her. What was different between both instances? The possible illusion Roesia mentioned? Something as simple as hair color? That didn't sound right at all.

Yvain didn't know where to even begin. The more he thought about it, the more complicated things became. And he would never dream of telling Nora that he lost his attraction for her. Even if only for a few seconds.

He got out of bed. At the very least, any use of potions on her had been put off for hopefully months, and thanks to Elly they had a solution which may extend that period. Instead of losing his mind over things he couldn't understand or control, and that didn't need to be addressed at the moment, he would focus on what was right in front of him.

Nora's meaty ass was waiting and rather than try to console her over her hairdo, he would just make her forget about the whole thing altogether. Stars knew he had waited long enough. Being riled up by her was one thing, but now he had to contend with Roesia too. His dick would come by itself if things kept up as they were.

Yvain stealthily moved closer to the goddess who had her back to him. Just the bed should have alerted her of his movement, but she was so lost in her frustration that she stood in place defenseless.

Was she doing it on purpose? It didn't matter. As soon as Yvain was within striking distance, he tackled her and latched onto her tits. Nora gave a slight scream, grunting when he mercilessly pinned her against the wall and used the solid surface to crush her breasts deeper into his hands. His dick was already fully erect, and he didn't let his nor her clothing stop it from wedging itself between her ass cheeks, twitching at the thought of what would come next.

Nora's hands pulled back to grab onto his hair, "Oh master how I've missed you."

The thick liquid between her legs was soaking his dick through the cloth already. Had she been wet from the start? Or did she become wet now?

"You haven't fulfilled your duty yet," he said and ripped the goddess's pants out of the way with one hand while the other kept holding her by the tit slightly above the ground.

Elly won't mind, he thought as the clothes were discarded. The garments already had a hole in them anyway.

Parting Nora's ass, Yvain aimed his dick at her pussy and plunged right in. She gave an enthusiastic moan, her hips pushing hard against him before he pulled back and slid his full length in again.

On the third thrust she shook while coming all over him. Such a small number of pumps, yet it could be said that she had taken longer than usual to orgasm. But said fact was inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. He had more than enough to give, and he would see her orgasm to unconsciousness before the day was over.

He wanted to come too though, and the familiar itch that always ventured through the head of his dick, toward his legs, was already there the moment he entered Nora.

Yvain again fully grabbed on to both her tits and knead them to his heart's content, her nipples stabbing into his palms to make themselves known, before setting Nora down. He grabbed her thighs from the inside and spread her strong legs open as he lifted her up.

"You can't treat me like this," Nora gasped and grabbed again to the back of his head, this time for balance rather than lust. The goddess was still facing the wall, but she was high in the air mimicking a squatting position.

It was a weird thing for Nora to say, considering all the things Yvain had done to her already. But something in his girlfriend's voice asked him to dirty her even more. It wasn't the submissive one she had used to call him master, but one akin to a ruler. To someone used to being held in high respect that had just been shown contempt and liking it.

"Treat you like what?" Yvain said as he thrusted into Nora once, making her tits bounce high.

"Oh stars how does a simple plunge make me feel like this," she moaned. Her tail was draped across his chest, gently slapping him with its full length, almost as if it were twitching in waves.

Yvain gave a slower but deeper thrust, "Answer me."

Nora ground her hips once he was fully sheathed, her legs trembling and toes curling, "Like I'm someone who doesn't deserve your worship and adoration." The goddess's breath came heavy as she spoke, "You do not grab an empress like this and-" Nora didn't get to finish her sentence as Yvain pulled back and slammed his dick into her depths with his full strength. The goddess gave a guttural moan which turned into her usual screams of ecstasy as he began to piston into her.

Yvain increased his speed and soon she was coming with her legs shooting outward completely as they strained themselves against the barrage of passion, her tail moving all over the place as if it was trying to escape. But it couldn't, and neither could she. The goddess was again forced to come countless times against her body's unconscious attempts to find low anchor.

She was completely lost on his dick, trying her best to rip his hair out as she also held herself up against him.

Unfortunately, the pulling flipped a switch inside Yvain. A switch that was in the dark always waiting to be activated. And so, he pulled her hands away, ignoring how they ripped some of his hair out, and slid his arms farther into her thighs. Far enough that he reached her back and then her head.

Nora's knees now stood over her horizontal back. She looked almost like a frog as she was being held up only by Yvain's arms. He debated grabbing onto her vermillion mane at first, but why do that when there were two perfectly good handles he could use.

Grabbing onto his girlfriend's horns, he again began to pound her into mental depravation. Unlike before though, he had access to his full strength. At least, his full strength after the fight with his master. Regardless, it was enough to fuck her at the intensity that he liked.

It's closer to combat than I thought, Yvain told himself. No matter how they had sex he always enjoyed it. So did Nora. But just like the goddess, who preferred to be treated roughly, he had his own preference which was to expend the full capability of his muscles.

Not all positions allowed him to do so though. He had to try out new ones and adjust to the circumstances. The one they had tried just before felt good and his girlfriend clearly enjoyed it, but he could only push her up and let her fall, allowing her weight to do most of the work while his hips assisted.

But now this 'empress' was truly his plaything. She was a servant to all of him, and he made sure she knew that as he tried his best to rip her horns out of their sockets while driving her back and forth on his dick, her pussy making it slick. With his hips having even more leverage, he knew that any other woman would have been truly ripped in half.

Nora wasn't any other woman though. She took all of him just as he ventured to take all of her. Her pussy constricted around him enough that it felt like his dick would be ripped off. She howled and came in an endless loop, covering his legs and floor in her juices.

"You're always making a mess," Yvain panted.

"For...give...me!" Nora cried out; each intonation pitched by his unforgiving thrusts.

Her submissive form and apology unexpectedly sent Yvain over the edge; quickly pushing him through ground that still needed to be steadily covered. His dick exploded and cum fiercely shot into his girlfriend's womb as he grunted and continued to pump her.

Nora's muscles went slack, her arms dropped lifelessly, and her tail fell like cut string onto her back. She had fainted. Yvain fucked her through his orgasm regardless until his balls were fully spent.

It was still a mystery to him how and why Nora would sometimes fall unconscious after he came inside her. Did that happen to other women? Would it happen to Roesia? His dick twitched at the thought of the sorceress moaning and screaming herself hoarse before he came inside her and she blacked out.Maybe I should ask her when she wakes up, Yvain thought.

His balls must have filled up already because his dick regained its full hardness while still inside Nora, and he knew he could go another round. Had to. It was business as usual, and he gently untangled his lover before bringing her to bed.

----------

Roesia held back a moan as she bottomed out her asshole on her dildo and came, twitching all the while. She was inside what she called the Unexpected room. It was mostly pitch black. Its only source of light the crystal that made all of the carriage and its amenities possible. The oversized crystal they had unexpectedly found Selt hugging when they first met him.

From that same crystal an image was being projected on the wall in front of her. It held a moving, but silent picture of Yvain abusing Nora again.

It isn't abuse, Roesia had to remind herself as she watched her friend take their newest member to bed. She slowly lifted herself from the squatting position she had been in, the dildo easily sliding out of her ass until a slurp sounded out and she was standing straight on slightly wobbly legs.

Her muscles weren't used to the strenuous act of shaking her own hips up and down while squatting, but this new body of hers had allowed the act to at least happen.