Starry Resonance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plea--" Nora stopped and took a sharp intake of air. The pain coming from half her face stopped her mouth from moving. His girlfriend nodded instead.

Yvain laid next to her and slowly lowered the towel over half her face. Each cold inch of it making her whimper. Each whimper stabbing daggers at his heart.

The couple lay in silence. Nora because she couldn't speak and Yvain because he didn't dare to. He kept a few inches of distance from her while keeping company.

It was Nora who broke the tumultuous stillness by taking his hand; the one that had struck her.

Yvain flinched by reflex, but his girlfriend held onto it tightly and gave a grunt of disapproval. Neither of them spoke still, Nora's thumb running meandering circles across his skin.

They remained as such until a knock snapped them into attention.

Yvain left the bed and opened the door to find Elly holding food. One a platter topped to the brim with meat, vegetables, and bread. The other a bowl of soup.

"Here," was all she said before turning.

"Is she okay?" came Roesia's voice from her seat at the table but Elly closed the door behind her.

A muffled, "she's fine," flowed into the room before silence descended once more.

Elly's kindness should have warmed his heart, but Yvain gave a cynical laugh as it instead accentuated his guilt and disgust with himself.

When he turned, Nora was sitting on the edge of the bed. She pointed at him, and then at her mouth.

"You want me to feed you?" he asked to which his girlfriend nodded.

It was the least he could do. Yvain set aside his own plate of food and went to sit next to her.

He took a spoonful of the tasty smelling liquid and blew on it too hard, making the watery substance fall off into the bowl.

"Ah, my bad," he said hurriedly before sticking the spoon in the soup again.

Nora stopped him though and rolled her eyes.

"Right," Yvain said with a low laugh. His girlfriend was practically immune to heat. He didn't need to make it cooler.

"Here," he said and immediately brought the food to Nora's mouth.

The goddess opened her lips slightly and drank the broth. She then scrunched up her one good eye as she swallowed.

"Does it hurt?" he asked nervously, to which she nodded.

"I'm sorry," he said, the word containing much more meaning than he could possible articulate at the moment. The meaning still needed to be expressed though, regardless of the medium. And the floodgate had been opened.

First it hit his neck with a lump so large he attempted to swallow several times while motionlessly holding the spoon. Then his mouth as it trembled against the inviolable current, forced into a sad frown. And finally, he broke down into quite sniffs that would give Roesia a challenge.

"I'm so sorry," Yvain said as he cried and stared into the soup, not having the courage to look at Nora. Pissed that the tears now coming out of him were falling into her meal.

He didn't know what to do with himself. The last time he cried was probably when he was still a child. The feeling of vulnerability was immense, and he was glad it was only Nora who was there to witness it.

She should be the one crying, not me, Yvain thought as sobs wrecked him.

Nora squeezed his arm, but she still couldn't talk.

What could she be thinking? At least she didn't seem to hate him. The goddess remained by his side, holding his arm until he calmed down.

Once he did, she stood and moved out of view.

Yvain remained in place, hearing her rummage around the cabinets connected to the wardrobe.

When Nora came back, she brought into his view a bottle he knew all too well. The medicine she had used on him and he on her inside the dungeon.

With her other hand, she grabbed his chin and forced him to look up, showing off her deformed face.

Of course.

In the vortex of the ordeal, he had completely forgotten about the medicine.

"Will it work though?" he asked.

Nora shrugged.

It was still worth to try, and so Yvain set aside the soup and took the bottle from Nora's hand before she sat next to him.

"Where do you want me to put it?" he asked.

Nora pointed to the inside of her mouth and then to her cheek.

"You're going to drink it?" he asked. He didn't know anything about how the medicine worked, but from Nora's explanation of it, it didn't seem like drinking it would do anything.

The goddess shook her head though and pointed to her mouth again, so Yvain brought the bottle to her lips and tipped it for a second or two before pulling back.

Nora raised a finger, telling him to wait a second, and went to the bathroom. She then swished, spat out the contents, and came back to him, this time grabbing his hand and softly rubbing the tip of his fingers over her bloated skin.

What she wanted was clear, for him to slather the medicine over it.

So Yvain did.

The effects were immediate, the swelling being largely reduced and her eye reappearing. There was still a reddish and somewhat dark imprint, but it was much better over the sick black and purple from before.

"Do you feel better now?" Nora asked with an easy smile.

"How dare you even ask me that," Yvain said with a disbelieving tone, somehow angry at her for showing worry over his wellbeing.

"Do you?"

Yvain looked to his girlfriend. He couldn't see nor feel any resentment from her. No anger or hatred at what he had done.

"I do," he said, wiping the wet trails that had remained on his cheeks, "but forget about me, what about you? Does it still hurt? Any dizziness?"

"Nope," she said and shook her head. "Look." The goddess opened her mouth wide, showing full rows of teeth and healthy skin.

"That's good," Yvain said softly. He was genuinely happy that she had healed. Even her teeth had grown back. But that didn't fix the gaping crevice now living inside him. His hands were dirty. He didn't deserve to touch her with them.

"If you want to end things between us," he began, "then--"

Nora blocked his lips with the palm of her hand, closed in, and replaced it with her mouth. Her long, skinny, but warm tongue pushed inside and lazily swirled around his.

Yvain remained frozen at the unexpected development, but even after gathering his sense, he only copied her and made no other move. Touching her in any sexual way was out of the question. A barrier of grime didn't allow his muscles to move or his mind to get into the task.

Nora didn't share his reservations though and grabbed his hand, putting it on top of one of her breasts and helping it squeeze hard. She then slipped the other into his pants and grabbed his limp member.

Despite his current feelings, the effect she had on him was clear. The simple touch made it twitch, and her subsequent jerking had it at full mast in seconds. Every inch the goddess caressed of his dick had her panting harder into the kiss and him getting hornier.

The hand that had been holding his onto her breasts moved to help its companion in jerking him off, but Yvain didn't take back his arm. Instead, he pinched the goddess's nipple, making her softly moan into his mouth and jerk him faster.

Before things escalated any more, Nora pulled back, taking back her long tongue with a slurp.

"Take off your clothes and lay down," she said with a soft tap to his chest.

Yvain did so, and Nora followed suit, revealing her buxom and muscular body; horns shinning and scaly tail almost waggling.

Yvain then got on his back and watched enraptured as the goddess straddled him--his dick pushing against her sinewy stomach. The omnipresent need to push her down and fuck her senseless struggled against its chains, but two others held it back. Curiosity and the still lingering guilt clutching on despite the consuming horniness.

Biting her lip, the goddess rose by her knees and rubbed her entrance on his length, slathering it in the wetness that had already covered his balls and puddled at the bottom. There wasn't enough reach to cover the long member though, so she pushed against his chest with her hands and lifted herself higher on all fours. She had enough space then and sensually slid her slit all the way to exposed head and down again, her hips contorting like water.

Yvain grunted, but didn't make a move. He practically self-chained himself down to the bed as electrical currents teased his whole body, begging him to hold down and penetrate; the goddess's massive tits and stiff nipples imploring him to crush and suckle as they hovered over his face.

Nora feverishly looked into his eyes throughout the intense moment, torturing herself just as much as she was torturing him. All up until they were aligned, and with a loud moan gradually inserted his dick inside her, covering him in a soothing warmth.

Bottoming out was enough to send her on a small tremor-inducing orgasm with her nails scratching him and eyes rolling back.

Once it passed, she looked at him again and lowered her mouth to his, initiating another kiss--one Yvain was more active in.

His hands, unable to hold back anymore, pressed her head harder against his and clawed onto one of her ass checks. He gave minute thrusts into his girlfriend as he licked the roof of her mouth, intent on making her come again.

It was no contest, both stimulations sent her immediately into another short, but stronger, orgasm and she moaned into his mouth as her hands clutched onto his shoulders.

The couple unlatched their mouths with a pop of suctioning lips, saliva hanging in between.

Nora quickly licked it up with her long tongue and sucked it into her mouth, almost as if it was a sugary concoction.

She lovingly smiled down at him.

"That was the first time you gave me an order," she panted and tried to push him deeper.

"And it'll be the last," Yvain said as he pushed back. Warring between his lust and the tides of self-blame.

"Don't be silly," Nora said and licked his cheek. "It'll happen again regardless of your misgivings; I can feel it and I'm sure you can too."

"You act as if you enjoy it," Yvain said with some frustration. Hitting her, controlling her, these were acts that by themselves would have had a lesser impact on him. But combined they demonstrated just how easily he could hurt her if he so pleased.

Could he tell her to injure herself? Or even her daughter? The idea filled him with terror, even knowing that he wouldn't do such a thing.

"I... do," Nora said, either embarrassed or ashamed, but with the same worshipping eyes she always reserved for only him.

It made Yvain's dick twitch and grow harder inside of her.

"So do you," Nora said with an impish smile that turned sloppy as she pumped her hips a few times. She clearly noticed his excitement.

"And what about how I hurt you?" Yvain asked, wanting to at least be blamed. "I disfigured your face for stars sake. Your old teeth are probably in the trash by now."

Nora caressed his cheek, "Simply an accident, I know you didn't mean your actions. Regardless, between all my titles, I'm also a warrior. You are not the first person to bash my teeth out, and you won't be the last."

"I will kill them," Yvain suddenly said as he pinned the goddess under a fervent stare, his voice thickening and their current conversation temporarily forgotten. "Whoever hurts you, they will die."

"Do not worry my boyfriend," Nora said, "I know how--"

"No," he said and grabbed both her wrists, pulling them away from his face. "You will tell me if anyone hurts you, okay?" At the end he softened his voice, realizing that there was no need to be so riled up over an implied attack on her person, but still wanting to let his worry be known.

Nora kissed the fingers holding her wrists, "It'll be as you say."

"It's not a command," Yvain said with a sigh and dropped his head back on the pillow, "just a plea."

The goddess didn't respond to that, only continuing to kiss his fingers and slowly pulling them apart. Then she began to suck them, and Yvain basked over the sensation of playing with her lips and tongue, his dick hardening fully again.

"Allow me to ride you once more," Nora whispered.

"Do you think you'll be able to?" he asked while trying to hold back a smirk. It had literally taken her only one thrust to come.

With determination apparent, his girlfriend got on all fours just like before, hands on his chest and pussy aligned with his dick.

"I'll show you," she said. "All you have to do is relax."

It was a hard request, considering how much his need to fill her up continued to grow, and how cute she looked doing her best to please him. Yvain remained still nonetheless, wanting to watch how she fared.

The goddess came on the first plunge. She bit her lip in an attempt to keep control as her eyes rolled to the back of her head for a split second before coming back to him with both trepidation and excitement.

It wasn't near enough for Yvain to come, but it was interesting to see her struggle so hard.

Nora pushed on, or more specifically up, before slamming her thick ass and wet pussy on his dick a second time.

"Stars," she wheezed out as a thin spray of her cum poured out of her and onto him, her head pulling back in ecstasy while her legs quivered.

Yvain caressed them, enjoying their softly solid texture.

"Want me to take over?" he asked but the goddess shook her head vigorously without looking at him. Instead, she stared at his chest, taking deep breaths and preparing herself to go again.

"Grab my chest," she panted.

Yvain gave her a questioning look but did as asked.

Nora readied herself and, in a display of accuracy, pumped her hips the full length of his penis fast; the reason for her request immediately becoming clear.

It would be impossible for her to stay upright on her own.

At first, she attempted to use her hands for leverage, but she began to come from the very first thrust; every subsequent pump bringing more orgasms. Her arms completely lost their strength in no time and simply hung loosely.

Only her legs, which almost straightened and fully bent as she fucked him, managed to slightly work. But the full weight of her body was practically held up only through her tits by Yvain's hands. As such, his fingers sunk into the pliable spheres, making them expand in width.

Her tongue drooped completely, her eyes rolled back, and she gave long sensual moans that almost sounded surprised.

Yvain surveyed her perverted face in pure delight.

This dirty slut is still pumping even after being half-unconscious, he thought, and reached up to suck on the tip of her tongue. Her face was still a bit far, but the slimy member was long enough he could take the tip in his mouth.

The goddess was past light sprays of cum and was practically hosing him and the bed down. Yet she didn't stop and impaled herself harder and faster on him.

"Pwease, mashte," she said sloppily, unable to take her tongue back from him to speak properly, "sill me with you cum."

Under any other circumstances Yvain would have burst out laughing after hearing her broken words. But with the desperation his girlfriend begged him, all he could do was give her what she wished. Not that he had a choice. She already had his dick aching to paint her insides white.

"Anything for such a hard worker," Yvain managed to say evenly and allowed himself to let go.

It was a measured burst, yet Nora screamed all the same as she slammed her hips all the way down and held them there, trying to get him inside her as deep as possible. Her pussy undulated in waves across his length like a suction cup with such force that he wondered if it could literally rip a normal man's dick off. He could handle it of course, but what if she used starlight? The thought made him shudder. Maybe even he could be hurt.

This completely random line of questioning brought to the forefront an idea.

I controlled her with a simple command, Yvain thought. Yet, how far did that control go? It didn't need to only have malicious connotations.

"Cum," Yvain suddenly commanded.

Nora screamed as even her legs lost their knee grip, opting to stretch out completely behind her. She was held in the air by her toes and Yvain holding onto her tits.

The ordeal lasted for a few seconds before she lost all strength, even in her legs. She only hung in the air thanks to Yvain.

The goddess looked at him with wide eyes that rolled back sporadically as shakes of pleasure coursed through her body.

"I'm going to enjoy that," Yvain said with a wide, probably shit-eating grin.

"I think I preferred it when you were tearing yourself up," Nora said, panting violently.

"Cu--"

"No!" Nora covered his mouth as she gasped in fear.

Yvain laughed almost evilly through her hand and let the goddess down carefully to let her rest on his chest.

"I won't do it too much. You orgasm enough with me just putting my dick in you," he said once she released his mouth.

The goddess gave him a warning look, then sighed, "You'll seriously kill me. I can't imagine anyone weaker than me being able to handle this."

Saying as much reminded Yvain of Roesia but he quickly sealed the images away.

"You better not die on me," he said, "because we're not done yet."

To prove the point, Yvain rubbed his already hard and slick dick against the goddess's pussy, making her ass flinch and shake up and down with full honesty, begging to be pounded.

Nora gave amorous eyes before biting and licking his neck.

"Clearly," she whispered.

Yvain smiled in anticipation and was about to lift her, but his girlfriend softly pushed him down.

"But," she said, "this will be the last time we have sex for the coming days. There is too much that needs to be done before reaching our next destination. Especially Roesia's training."

Yvain nodded, but it was a half-hearted effort. No sex? For days? He hadn't had any for over two decades. Now... it felt as if he might as well die. Yet the goddess was right. There was much to do, and while he kept up his training his heart had not been in it with her around.

"I... I understand," he said, the words being ripped out of his mouth. "You better prepare yourself though; fainting won't save you tonight."

"When has it ever," Nora said with a mischievous smile.

With everything settled, Yvain grabbed the goddess by the waist, lifted her up, and put her on his shoulder as she giggled. He then took them into the bathroom, turned on the lights, the shower, and once the water was hot enough, set her down inside before going in himself.

The couple began to make out as they waited for their bodies to get wet enough, audibly exchanging saliva and their soft members.

Yvain didn't waste time during this and licked Nora's unusual weak spot without shame, making her come several times.

The goddess let him have his way as she clawed into his arms and shook all over--panting, moaning, and slightly squirting--her nipples daggers against his broad chest.

After having his fill of her tongue, he mashed the massive spheres together before latching his teeth to the two hardened, light-pink protrusions and biting down hard.

"Crush them," Nora pleaded with a sensual whisper as she held on to his head and pushed against her tiptoes, attempting to bring Yvain deeper into her bosom.

Yvain endeavored to do just that, and the harder he bit, the louder and deeper his girlfriend moaned. At no point did she tell him to stop, not even when he couldn't bite down any harder.

Nora remained silent and taut as the beginning vibrations of a massive orgasm began to overtake her. When they did, she screamed and spewed cream all over his legs, her own losing all strength. She had no other choice but to let her body fall as her arms held on to his neck, her tits burring his large dick between them in the process.