Starry Resonance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even eat with them; she would do so while doing either of her tasks.

Obviously, everyone was perfectly fine with this except him.

The first morning, Yvain awoke with massive morning wood. Business as usual. All he had to do was masturbate. Nora was doing her own thing too, so he didn't have to suffer the visual attack that was all of her.

And yet, Roesia was still around, always taunting him with her hidden curves. The effect she had on him was no less than his girlfriend's.

Only during his training with his master and later in the evening with starlight absorption, did he find some type of repose. Several times he thought of telling Nora to just put a little bit of time aside for them, but he felt it would tarnish on how seriously she took her responsibilities. And only so he could get off? He could wait a measly three days.

Then by the first night, as he rested on his bed alone, he realized that masturbating hadn't helped at all. Why should it have? He came only a miniscule amount, and it was with his own hand. His body demanded Nora and she was nowhere to be found. He needed to come inside her... or Roesia, either of them would do.

The second day was the worst of all. Saying he had a perpetual boner wouldn't be an exaggeration. He couldn't even concentrate during his training and left a disappointed Elly after a few sad attempts, going to his bathroom and jerking off.

It took a small amount off the edge, but it wasn't enough.

'Are you okay?' Roesia had asked him at one point. He had been burning his eyes into her at every chance he got, debating the severity of the consequences if he fucked her when no one was watching. Her innocent question is what snapped him out of the haze and from then on excused himself from their meals together by saying he wasn't feeling well.

There had been only one more day left, by then Nora would become available.

On the third day, he never left his room. Yvain was almost shaking at how horny he was, his dick perpetually hard while one or two strokes was enough to make him come. Yet not even doing it ten times in the morning helped.

He had looked haggard enough that his friends let him be, his meals all eaten in his room. The rest of the day was spent in the shower, attempting to calm down.

And then the time finally arrived. It was the night of the third day. Tomorrow they'd arrive at Allsworth, but today Roesia would begin her training.

Yvain was outside along with everyone else, not including Selt.

He masturbated enough that he trusted himself to at least keep his damn dick half-flaccid. He could have waited in his room while Roesia began her training with Nora, but he wanted to be there for when they were done. It shouldn't take long anyways.

Afterward, he'd drag his girlfriend to the bathroom by force if he had to and fill her until she spurted cum out of every hole.

One appeasing caveat was that Nora's eyes were as lust filled as his. It somehow cooled his mind to know that she would probably beg him to fill her every hole herself, regardless of what he said.

"You'll help me, right?" Roesia asked, straightening her robes and sitting down properly in the middle.

"That's why I've been so busy lately, remember?" Nora said. "To prepare for this."

The sorceress nodded with a nervous smile.

At least she's willing to make the attempt, Yvain thought.

Nora took the usual position and carefully held Roesia's head.

"Let me take care of the beginning," she said. "Once I think you're ready I'll slowly help you do it on your own."

Roesia again nodded, still holding her nervous smile.

Elly chuckled at his side, "Calm down, you'll barely have to do anything."

"Just let me be apprehensive, stars!" Roesia said and everyone laughed while she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, close your eyes," Nora said along with the rest of her instructions.

Roesia was soon covered in the now familiar blackness, her hair floating up like live tentacles. Then, tiny lights began to shine inside of it when a shockwave burst out of her core strong enough to push back Yvain and the rest.

Strong enough that Nora, who had been connected to the sorceress, was blasted back with ample force to blow up the trunk of the tree that cushioned her crash.

A could of dirt rose in the night, making visibility even more difficult.

Yvain forced his rushing heart to calm down. Were they being attackd? He quickly ran starlight through his eyes to see past the cloud, but it immediately proved to be unnecessary as a current of cycling wind spun it away.

In the center of it a wide crater appeared with Roesia standing in the middle. She was still covered in blackness though. Two bright, white circles had appeared in place of eyes, looking up at the night ether.

The sorceress slowly raised her arms, pointing them up with open palms.

A cough caught Yvain's attention. Nora was struggling to get up, blood seeping from her mouth.

Not understanding what was happening, but not sensing any danger, he rushed to her.

"What in the stars is going on?" he asked as he surveyed their surroundings. Elly was helping Nelimir stand up.

"Stop--" Nora coughed up more blood.

Yvain went to grab her and offer support, but Nora slapped his hands away.

"Stop her!" she managed to say when another gust of wind, this one magnitudes stronger than the last, assaulted them.

Everything in their surroundings was instantly ripped away, including trees and the carriage. The couple ran starlight through their bodies as they hunkered down, trying to stop the force of it dragging them too.

Yvain looked up to find the sky was falling toward them. Or was it the stars? It had to be, because he felt like he was about to be crushed by an outrageous amount of starlight.

But before said power reached them, Roesia floated up. It was a calm ascent, the eye of the storm he and the rest were being pushed by.

When she met the energy, it began to be absorbed into her body in immense quantities.

A hand gripped Yvain's shirt.

"If we don't stop her, she'll die!" Nora yelled through the roar of the wind, her body shaky from the effort to hold on, even with Yvain's help.

"What do we do?" Yvain yelled back.

The goddess searched his eyes fearfully.

"I don't know," she said, "I--" A realization arrived in her expression.

"Can you reach her while carrying me?" she said.

Yvain tested his footing and movement. It would take a large amount of his starlight, but it was doable. So, he nodded.

"Then take us to her," Nora said.

He didn't know how getting closer would help, but Nora was the only one who could come even close to solving their current predicament.

Yvain pushed his starlight usage to its limit and lifted Nora into his arms.

It was such a short distance, but moving through the wind felt as if he had to walk with gravity hitting sideways inside their training room while carrying eight times his weight and dodging debris that was just as heavy but moving at high speeds toward him.

One step in front of the other, his energy was being sapped in rapid quantities.

It was inevitable that eventually he would fail to dodge in time. A massive trunk was about to land on him and Nora when Elly appeared as if out of nowhere and punched it out of the way with a loud crack.

"Can you reach her?" she yelled at him.

Not wanting to waste time or energy Yvain only nodded.

"Go, I'll cover you," she said.

He was quickly back on track. Dodging still, but having a much easier time than before with Elly's help.

Reaching their sorceress friend, Yvain was reminded of her description for Nelimir. 'He was breaking apart inside' she had said. Well, she was breaking apart on the outside. Tiny lights were floating out of her, leaving a space behind where her shadow body should be.

"Hurry! Grab her leg," Nora hit him in the chest and yelled.

Yvain did as told and Roesia's leg broke into a million lights.

"Carefully!" Nora screeched.

Would anything lost return? There was no time to doubt, Yvain pushed down his fear and guilt.

With trembling fingers he encircled the sorceress's other leg.

Thankfully this one didn't burst into pieces.

"Repeat after me," Nora said. "O infinite stars."

"O infinite stars," Yvain yelled.

"I challenge Nora Stormhedge."

"I challenge Nora Stormhedge."

"To a 'Godless trial'"

"To a 'Godless trial'"

"I accept," Nora said.

Yvain snapped his head toward a determined looking goddess, but it was too late.

A light enveloped his surroundings.