Starry Resonance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goddess stared up at Yvain from her awkward, bent position with glazed eyes.

"Let me wash you, it's my turn," she panted.

"How are you going to do that? You can't even stand," he said with a laugh.

Nora took the question seriously, her brows furrowing adorably. She then gave a slight grin and let herself slide down his body while dragging her hands down his back, still looking up at him. The movement made her breasts rub all over his dick, sending shocks through his waist.

When the large appendage was released, she caressed it with her cheeks and kissed its length up to the tip where she slightly sucked.

"Lay dow--hmmgh!"

Yvain grabbed Nora's horns and slammed his cock fully down her throat.

The goddess hadn't expected the invasion and gagged while attempting to push his hips away.

"Cum," Yvain said and Nora's eyes rolled back as her whole body trashed and she scratched at his legs. He didn't let up though and kept his dick in place, enjoying her half moan, half heave into his crotch.

"Don't puke," he commanded as a precaution, not knowing if it would work. Regardless, her heaving was beginning to patter out as her throat became accustomed to the sudden invasion. But he wasn't going to wait.

Yvain began to push and pull, pumping his hips and effectively starting to face fuck her.

It felt incredible, but he knew it could feel better. His girlfriend would soon start licking and sucking him the way she had in the past, and he would burst into her stomach. The anticipation was palpable, and he slammed his hips harder against her face, pulled her horns harder into the clash. Yet she was taking too long to start.

Nora was still recovering from her command induced orgasm.

"Suck the cum out of my dick you slut," Yvain said through gritted teeth. It wasn't a request like in the past. There was a thin veil difference between such a wording and the way he could make the goddess do as he willed. This was such an occurrence, materializing from instinctual selection.

Nora's mouth constricted as if with a will of its own. Her tongue slid completely out and curled around his rod before she began to bash her face into his crotch almost as powerfully as he was pumping her; hands grabbing onto his ass to try and increase the force as much as possible.

Yvain didn't know how she did it, but it felt as good as her pussy, maybe tighter. In other words, it was somehow even better than her blowjobs in the past.

Nora was dripping saliva while she licked all his weak spots and swallowed precum insatiately with no other thought than following his orders to the letter. They might not be an example for decorum during sex, but the goddess was being as filthy as possible thanks to the inherent nature of her current all-encompassing need.

The sight itself might have been enough to get Yvain to come there and then. This was something else, and finally his cum was quite literally sucked out of his dick as he burst down his girlfriend's throat.

He held her in place while he grunted with each ejaculation, wanting to make sure he fed her everything, but there might have been no need. She drank every bit of sperm that shot into her stomach without moving a single inch... even as she came.

As usual the viscous substance had shot out in the buckets and its very first drop upon her insides had made Nora orgasm--her eyes rolling back as she sucked harder than she had ever done before, showing concave cheeks--yet there was not a single peep or moan from her.

Yvain could hear her squirting pussy even through the sound of water falling around them, but the goddess made no motion other than to guzzle his cock. Even after he was spent.

"Stop," he said, and Nora finally released his dick.

Being allowed to finally breathe, the goddess panted and took heavy breaths while looking up at him with wide worshipping eyes. All the while she sat on her calves with hands on her thighs, almost like a dog looking up at its owner, waiting for its next command.

"You're beautiful," Yvain couldn't help himself from saying as he stared down.

Nora froze, then looked to the side and delicately pulled some of her hair behind her ear before looking up to him again with doe eyes.

"I think that's the first time you've told me that," she said happily.

"It doesn't stop me from thinking it," Yvain said with a sheepish smile, remembering that the first thing he called beautiful were her eyes, but the atmosphere had been slightly more hostile, and she hadn't acknowledged his admiration.

Nora didn't seem to remember though.

Her smile became wider at his words, and she once more moved to his dick, kissing and licking as before, only this time Yvain didn't shove it down her throat. But it did quickly harden.

"I knew it," the goddess said with a grin, "you still have plenty for me in here." She grabbed his testicles and fondled them. "That's why I didn't stop sucking."

"Then what are we waiting for," Yvain said, laughing at how enthusiastic yet analytical she sounded while playing with his private bits.

"Lay down so I can clean you then!" Nora said, pulling on his hands excitedly.

He did as instructed, lying on the floor face up, and closed his eyes to stop the hot shower head droplets from hitting his eyes.

He was soon shielded from the water though and opened his eyes to find Nora's ass right on top of him. Actually, her whole body was draped across his.

The goddess let her whole weight fall on him, and she ran her tongue in circles over his dick while he got a full show of her very proper-looking pussy. The slit had no protruding parts except for her very visible pink knob.

Yvain gave it a tentative lick and Nora's hips jumped up as she squeaked. He waited for her to tell him to stop, but she didn't say anything. Rather, his girlfriend lathered up her hands and began to clean him, starting at his feet.

Were her reflexive inhibitions dying down? If they were, was it because of the new variable to the relationship? His control over her? Or was she simply becoming accustomed to his abrupt ministrations? It wasn't like he was trying to get a rise out of her... for the most part.

Regardless, if even Nora was okay with it, then Yvain had nothing to worry about. He dove in and sucked her clit into his lips.

Nora held back another squeal, instead moaning deep in her throat, and pushed her pussy hard against his mouth while she lathered his legs up. She tried her best to remain still, but it was a challenge.

Yvain continued to suck, lick, and bite--making the job harder for the goddess than it had to be. It was a surprise that she hadn't come yet. She single-mindedly focused on the washing.

When Nora got to his dick and her hands wrapped around it, violent pants were rushing out of her chest while juices poured nonstop into and around his mouth. She rubbed her hands over the solid member as fast as possible, like trying to stop its allure from taking her, and moved to his abs and chest.

Not wanting to sit on him, his girlfriend rose on her knees in order to wash his upper body, but Yvain grasped the two meaty cheeks composing her ass and pulled down, bringing her soaked pussy back onto his mouth.

Nora went along with it--or maybe it's what she had wanted to do all along? All the same, she discarded the passive role and helped him grind her cunt over his face by pressing down.

"Do you like my taste?" she sighed amorously, to which he answered with a loud smack to her ass and sucked her juices forcefully. Nora moaned and grinded harder against his head, forgetting what it was she had to do.

Yvain easily lifted her body completely off the ground and said, "finish washing me," before setting her back into place.

It wasn't a command, but his girlfriend acceded. She still rubbed herself on him, but she also finished cleaning what was left.

With that done, it was time to change positions, but neither of them made a move. Yvain was hyper focused on tasting her, and Nora was moaning lowly as she enjoyed his mouth on her.

"Oh master," Nora moaned while coming. It wasn't her usual aggressive orgasm, neither was it a particularly small one. It felt like something in between.

The goddess squirted some as she vibrated with life over him, pressing her thighs against his sides, and her tail lovingly coiling around the top of his head.

The couple remained locked like this for several seconds.

When she finally settled down, Nora rose and turned in one smooth motion before lying down on him.

"Can you take me from behind like last time?" she asked.

"You mean like yesterday?"

For a second Nora looked as if she was about to say yes, but she shook her head.

"The first time we had sex," she said. "I want you to bend me over against that wall and fuck me."

The first time they had sex. The memory of just a few days ago washed over Yvain like a warm but worn memory. Their relationship had gone through stages that should have taken years in the blink of an eye. Yet to him it felt natural.

Yvain seized Nora's neck and rose. His girlfriend gave a gagged moan and her tongue poured out of her mouth to lick his wrist.

The light bruise that was still on her cheek almost gave him pause, but this was different. He was far from hurting her. The goddess's expression showed nothing but ecstasy even as he choked her, and he was fully in control of himself.

How could he make her feel even better? With how easily she always came and how much, it seemed an impossible prospect.

Yvain turned Nora around roughly and forced her hands to hold steady against the wall. Then he bent her down, making her huge ass pop out even more than usual.

The goddess allowed him to control all her movements, even without the need for a command.

An idea popped into Yvain's lust filled mind.

It might be easier than I thought.

The key was in his commands.

After acclimating to each other, the goddess still couldn't get far without having an orgasm. It only took a few strokes or less to have her creaming. Now he could even tell her to come, and she would. But then, what if...

Yvain positioned his rod right by the goddess's soaking entrance and commanded, "Do not cum until I say otherwise."

Nora's head snapped back, looking at him with wide fearful eyes.

As he held her waist he could feel a shift in her muscles, the way everything constricted around itself. Had the command worked? There was only one way to find out.

Yvain slammed his dick all the way in, stopping his girlfriend from what she was about to say, instead making her breath hitch. He completely pulled back and pounded her a second time.

Nora gave shuddering breaths, but no orgasm came.

A third, a fourth, a fifth. No matter how much he slid his rod through her innards, the goddess did not come and remained eerily silent. Only giving more and more shuddering breaths.

Then he gave the sixth thrust and Nora's head rose violently, an animalistic roar tearing out of her throat. It almost sounded like the one her ex-husband's skill had given, but with much less power. Right after, something the goddess had never managed to do in the past occurred.

Nora slammed her hips back against his.

It wasn't a half-assed attempt, or an assisted push. With full control of her body, her arms on the wall, and the full power of her muscled legs, she fucked back.

Yvain was caught by surprise and was slightly pushed back, but he immediately regained his balance, set his feet down and threw out his measured assault.

Their hips almost blurred, and the couple truly fucked each other for the first time.

Not having orgasmed immediately inside Nora was a feat in and of itself. The goddess did everything in her power to cum. Her ass desperately rushed back and forth over his length trying to find release and failing. It was mesmerizing how as the seconds ticked by it became more efficient, more malleable and flexible, learning the best and most sensual method to slide over his shaft and make herself orgasm.

But that also meant she would keep reaching the goal faster and still win no prize.

The goddess became akin to a starved beast.

"Let me come!" she screamed once. Then devolved to just screaming 'come' with every violent crash between them.

Yvain didn't do such a thing. Watching her become so wild was insanely intoxicating. Why was he even trying to hold back?

Knowing that he had more than enough semen to spare, he grabbed his girlfriend by one of her horns and pulled as his other hand clawed her waist, using the leverage to lift her off the ground.

Nora's hand flailed at the sudden lack of wall, but soon she just let them go limp, focusing instead on doing her best to still impale herself on him, her back muscles doing their outmost to bend back and push out her pussy onto his dick while her legs remained straight and taut behind him.

Yvain had the upper hand though, and powerfully fucked up and into her.

The couple lasted like this for at least a minute. Nora doing her best to beg and orgasm, Yvain to fuck her into a deeper senselessness.

Then, with a roar of his own, he burst into the goddess's depths.

Unexpectedly, Nora didn't scream. She gave a low-pitched whine, like a balloon deflating, and peed herself. The golden stream shooting out with force against the wall she had just been grabbing.

She didn't stop awkwardly pumping her hips throughout, and neither did Yvain.

He actually began to fuck her with even more vigor as he came. The white, thick liquid falling out of her cunt and around him in large quantities.

No sooner had it stopped pouring in and out, Yvain came again.

This time Nora did scream. She tried to speak but only incoherent moans came out of her mouth as she reached a possibly dangerous height of pleasure.

"You can come," Yvain said, wanting to push her even further, and the goddess's body bent back into in impossible shape. Her scream turned into the same dragoness's roar she had given at the start while her usual stream of transparent cum erupted onto the wall to mix with her urine.

Holding her steady, Yvain saw out of the corner of his eye the water around them being slightly pushed back by the force of her voice.

Nora continued to scream and come for at least half a minute.

Her vocal cords then went hoarse, yet she continued squirting.

Suddenly all of her skin rose to an inordinate heat while her body remained taut and bent.

The water that was already hot began to steam, and even Yvain could feel that he was getting slightly burned. He never once let go of her though. She was still coming, and he would hold her up through the ride. But such an amount of time passed with her like so that he worried.

"Nora?" he asked, but all his girlfriend could pronounce were gasps, still squirting with stretched muscles.

Let me at least set her down, Yvain thought.

Pulling out of her gaped pussy, he finally realized just how tight she was. In all the heat and lust, he didn't understand how much her cunt had tried to crush his dick. Removing her was almost painful.

Not for her though, the goddess moaned lowly as the strength of her orgasm was slightly increased by the simple removal of his dick.

Nora was far from capable of standing up on her own currently or lying down. It was up to Yvain to bring her down carefully as she continued to squirt, covering parts of his body in her juices.

Unable to bend her in any way, he opted to lay her upper body on his lap as the rest of her remained stretched out.

Nora's eyes were completely white, her mouth perpetually open. It felt as if she would never stop orgasming.

Yvain then mentally kicked himself.

"Stop coming," he commanded, and Nora went limp instantly, losing consciousness. He checked her breath and vitals. Erratic, but she would be okay.

Satisfied with his handiwork, and refreshed after three releases, Yvain washed himself again and then Nora.

Praying that no one had heard them, but not holding much hope, he took her to the still destroyed bed. He then left the room to let the rest know that their starlight guide would be decommissioned for tonight.

"We'll need to ask Roesia if she can soundproof our rooms," Elly, the only one in the living room, said.

Yvain kept a neutral expression, knowing that there was nothing he could say. 'It is what it is', so to speak.

"Nora won't be able to join us today," he said.

Elly gave a sardonic chuckle, "Obviously. Nelimir already went outside to start his training."

"Should we go then?" Yvain said to which Elly nodded.

Both were almost at the exit when his master stopped him by the shoulder.

"Nelimir told me what happened," she said, "about how Nora addressed you as her master. I would have thought of it as harmless had I not seen what happened today during our three-way."

"Did you tell him?" Yvain asked.

Elly shook her head, "I haven't told anyone, neither will I do so in the future, nor will you."

Yvain turned to his master with a questioning look.

"Think of who she is, what she represents. Then think of how someone with full control over her could accomplish."

"But I won't--"

"You won't, that doesn't mean that others share your sentiment." Elly stepped closer and painfully stabbed his chest with a finger. "You are also far from worthy of your current position. Too weak and too blind to understand what's at stake."

"And you do?" Yvain said, slapping her hand away.

"Better than you, at least," Elly said as she turned for the exit.

Yvain was about to give a snarky response when Roesia came out of her room.

"Did you guys happen to see a vial in the kitchen?" she asked while heading for said location.

Both master and pupil looked at her quietly and simply shook their heads.

The sorceress sighed, "Figures."

After she disappeared through the double doors, Yvain turned to his master once more.

"What about Nelimir though, you don't trust him?"

"I wouldn't trust anyone with the type of power you now hold. But we're deep in this situation already, see that you don't make it worse."

Elly then left a contemplating Yvain to attend her own starlight training.

Was it that serious of a case? Only he had a hold over Nora. Not even her ex-husband, the emperor of a whole race, could say as much. He wasn't bragging, it was a simple fact that indicated just how rare and impossible their connection as.

Not to mention, regardless of what others did to him, he would never betray her.

She did make some good points though. He was weak. And the less people knew of his and Nora's connection until such a fact was untrue would increase their chances of avoiding danger.

A fire for training growing larger than usual inside him, Yvain went upstairs to join his companions outside.

----------

Nora never woke up until the next day. When she did, a gallon of water or more disappeared into her dehydrated body along with a ton of food. Apparently, their exertions the day before had been more than the couple bargained for and the soup was already inedible by the time she awoke.

It was a good thing that they did push the boundaries though, because not even that was enough to keep Yvain away from the edge of insanity on the following three days.

Nora was not kidding when she said they would stop having sex. It wasn't that she would withhold it from him and herself, but that she would be busy quite literally at all times. Both writing down all the details she knew about the countries composing Astros, and the gathering of starlight.

She wanted to gain her strength back and be in enough of a good shape to help Roesia start absorbing starlight safely before they arrived at Allsworth. In other words, if she wasn't writing, she was on top of the carriage absorbing.