Starry Resonance Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers

"You told me once already," Seppo said with a huff. "I'm not a child."

I wonder, Alskar thought, but didn't deign with an answer as the duo slowed down to a normal pace.

----------

"I'm so sorry," Nelimir said with a somber voice.

Roesia gave a nod at his sympathies with nary an effect to show for them.

"Someone else will need to drive the carriage in my stead," she said.

"I'll do it," Yvain said.

"Sounds good," Nelimir said. "We're only a day and a half away from Allsworth so, if possible, let's make that trek in one shot." Looking toward Selt's room, he continued, "Tomorrow we'll have our meeting, I'm exhausted."

Selt had gone straight into his room along with Elly going into hers. Neither had said word.

Saying his goodnights, Nelimir left too. He didn't even bother with Orlia. What exactly happened to him in the dungeon?

"Be prepared, it might take a bit of doing before you can accurately control it," Roesia said. "We might be up all night."

"Fine by me, but..." Yvain looked toward Nora's henchwoman, Orlia.

"Are you okay with her using your room?" Nora asked him and looked to Roesia, "You don't mind us staying in yours, right?"

"Fine by me," Yvain said before addressing the woman in question, "just don't break anything."

The hooded figure didn't answer, remaining eerily still.

"Go," the goddess said and Orlia was, indeed, gone. A dark statue whose solely existence was to be commanded.

"I don't think my bed will fit all of us," Roesia said as she and Nora began to move, Yvain behind them. It was a small thing, but if every party involved didn't mind being on top of each other it could work.

"We can decide on how to make it work later," Nora said, "How do we control the carriage?"

The sorceress pointed toward the stairs leading to her hidden laboratory and off they went. Reaching the room, the wall to the right shifted and another set of stairs appeared, going deeper still.

"How big is this place?" Yvain asked with amused disbelief.

"As big as the power source allows it to be," Roesia said.

The path was darker than any other place in the carriage, but at the very end a bright, soft blue light shone. Its source became clear once the party reached the bottom of the stairs. It was the rock the guild had found Selt holding years ago. Only now it seemed to be 'activated'. Floating in the middle of the dark room, it felt as if the eye of some giant magical being was staring at them from the depths.

"Stars," Nora breathed, "how much starlight does that thing hold?"

"Enough to power the carriage, I guess," Roesia said.

"Is it that much?" Yvain asked. There was a lot of starlight in this room, that was true. But it was only a lot. How was it enough to impress?

"Try a hundred full powered Tairos ranked beings," the goddess said.

Really?

The rock floated in space shooting out its energies. Was it really as much as Nora made it out to be? If it was, why did it feel so underwhelming?

"It's an impossible find, that's for sure," Roesia said as she motioned for them to get closer. "Finding it was a miracle, but maybe that's why it was Selt who was holding onto it. Good thing he parted with it easily."

"Though the catch was that we had to let him join," Yvain said with a low laugh. With the things Nelimir said back at the dungeon, it seemed the whole thing was indeed too good to be true. What secrets was the kid hiding?

"Put your hand on it," Roesia said when they reached the crystal.

Yvain did so, but nothing happened.

"Connecting to the source is easy," she said, "the difficult part is organizing all the information that will suddenly appear in your head. We have all night though, so take your time."

It couldn't be more difficult than entering ones Galaxia and absorbing starlight.

"So how do I start?" he asked.

"Simple, absorb the starlight directly from the crystal," Roesia said.

Yvain did so practically by reflex, just as he had done so thousands of times before, and like the sorceress promised, information poured into his mind.

Some were about concrete concepts: number of lights, number of rooms, ambiance temperature. Others less so, like gravity. He understood the concept on a surface level. It was what kept everything grounded. But there was more beyond that which he couldn't see with his conscious mind. On an abstract level he knew that this small world had a carefully maintained measure of it which could be changed at a moment's notice. Just like in the Gravitational room. But any deeper and it all became a scramble of knowledge he couldn't decipher.

A more palatable piece of detail, and something he would need to use, were the cardinal directions. Right now the carriage was facing west, which was the way they had to go. Following that branch, he eventually reached a 360 view of his surroundings.

That was the best way to envision all the information pouring in. A set of branches all extending out of the tree trunk that was the crystal. The question now was...

"How do I get it to move?" Yvain asked.

"Excuse me?" Roesia said.

"The carriage. I know where I have to go, but I don't know how to get it to move."

It wasn't like in the Galaxia. Starlight powered the equipment, but he couldn't control it with the energy.

"...Just will it to move," Roesia said, "like a limp."

That's all it took. One moment it was stationary, the next it was moving its sinewy legs.

Pulling back from the view, the outside information remained in his brain along with an understanding of the space even as the room everyone was in came into focus.

"How in the stars do you managed this constantly," Yvain asked, holding his head as pressure built up all around it.

"Practice," the sorceress said.

"Just like any other muscle, you've trained your mind into unimaginable levels," Nora said with an impressed smile as she looked at Roesia.

"Clearly," Yvain said, "I feel like my head is about to split apart."

"Yet it hasn't," the sorceress said, "don't cut yourself short. You took to this task instantly with but a slight headache. I can move on knowing you'll all have a headquarters."

"None of that talk," Nora said and delicately slapped Roesia's behind, "No one here will allow you to just leave the guild. I know that much, even if I've only known you all for a week."

"Am I to be a burden, then?" Roesia bitterly said.

"Hardly," Yvain cut in, "You're injured, and we will find a way to rehabilitate you. We're not the type to abandon a friend just because of bumps like this, as you should know by now."

Roesia's mouth turned into a frown, her chin scrunching up as she held back a sob and looked away.

"I think I want to take a shower," she said with a clearing of the throat and a voice that didn't sound too despondent anymore.

Her idea was perfect for several reasons. Two of them were standing right in front of Yvain right now.

He walked up to the two dragonesses and coiled his arms around their waists, bringing two very different chests to press against his. Now that the matter of the carriage had been solved, he could put stock on the more pressing one.

Nora took his actions in stride, giving a hungry grin as her nipples hardened in expectation, fleshy spheres bulging up. But it was a stunned Roesia he was focused on and soon kissed, prying her small mouth open before coiling their tongues.

She didn't fight back as much as joined him in the kiss. It was slow but deep, sucking and licking everything that could be found in the sealed space created. When they separated, saliva clung to them.

Yvain then kissed Nora without regard of the clinging wetness. The goddess didn't hold back and practically ate his mouth as her hands latched onto both his ass and cock which hardened instantly.

"You're not the only one that has been holding back," she breathed with an incredibly hot breath.

Yvain had to fight back the usual delirium. As much as he wanted to be inside her right now, there was the matter of what he saw in his parents' illusory bedroom. Whatever happened in there, Nora had had to be the one to initiate something.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he brought both women off the ground and left the hidden room while carrying them. Up the next two set of stairs and then the last one which took them all to the sorceress's bathroom. Throughout he managed to close every door with but a thought and did the same for the shower once at their destination, opening its rushing waters.

The actions did make him a bit dizzy at the end, so maybe he shouldn't abuse the new ability and manually control whatever he could.

"Do not move or speak until I say otherwise," Yvain commanded, and Nora froze in place. Not even her eyes managed to widen as every part of her body adhered to his orders.

Setting her down carefully, but making sure she could stand, Yvain turned to a confused Roesia.

The sorceress was trying to make heads and tails of what just happened, so he handed her the answer.

"She wasn't lying when she said I controlled all of her," he said.

"That's..." the sorceress was at a loss for words, whether from the realization or from an attempt to find a way to rationalize what happened.

"It doesn't matter if you believe us or not," Yvain said, "at least, not at the moment. What matters is that this is her punishment."

Without giving Roesia time to process his words, he grabbed the small woman and set her down on the counter, leg up against his chest.

"Not in front of her," the sorceress gasped. No 'stop' or any such words. Simply 'don't let Nora watch'.

"You didn't seem opposed to a show when you kissed her though," Yvain said and fully plunged his hardened cock into Roesia's anus.

The sorceress screamed as she sprayed out her pussy's contents.

Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers