Stars Align in Vegas

Story Info
The family vacation in Las Vegas becomes a sexual buffet.
10.7k words
4.6
23.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1: Jamie squirts

Christmas in Vegas was becoming an annual tradition for the Collins family. Chase had coordinated the arrangements for his family, which included wife Jenna, and two daughters, Hanna and Shauna. This year they were also being joined by Jenna's sister, Jamie and her family, which included husband Bill and daughter Christina. Chase made it a point to spread the rooms out to give everyone their privacy. He booked a room for the three daughters in the pool tower. For the grown-ups, he booked rooms in the spa tower, but on different floors. Luckily, their flights arrived within a few minutes of each other and check-in was uneventful, just the usual Vegas check-in chaos.

For dinner the first night, Chase made reservations for seven at the prime steakhouse in the casino. Chase thought it was always a good idea to grab some family time when you can before everyone strikes on their own, looking for their own form of entertainment.

Jenna was toweling off after her shower, unaware that Chase was watching his beautiful wife through the doorway. Jenna is five-five, with blonde hair, that's just past shoulder length, clear blue eyes, and a radiant smile. She's curvy, with voluptuous 34-D cups and a round and firm ass, the byproduct of great genes and hard work. At forty-four, she still turned heads, and she certainly would tonight wearing the red dress she'd laid out on the bed earlier.

Chase snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, letting his right hand wander up squeeze her left breast. "How would you like to earn twenty dollars the hard way?" Chase said playfully.

"Cut it out! I have to get ready." Jenna protested, trying to pry herself free from his bear hug.

Sensing a lack of real resistance, Chase lifted Jenna and carried her to the bedroom, her towel falling to the floor. Jenna was kicking her feet in mock protest, betrayed by her laughter. She wasn't petit, but Chase is "country strong" and he knew she secretly loved it when he manhandled her, which was what he intended to do now.

"We've been in Vegas for hours and I haven't fucked my wife yet!" Chase let Jenna down on the bed, face down and quickly removed his boxers behind her. "I want you on your knees." Chase said. Jenna obliged, raising up on her knees and elbows, arching her back downward to pivot her ass perfectly for her man. She gave it a little, target right here, come and get it wiggle. Chase wasted no time, grabbing two handfuls of her ass and shoving his face into her pussy. He was licking her juices and sucking and flicking her clit with his tongue, the way he knew she loved. She was rewarding him with her juices, confirming she was as aroused as he was.

"Feels good. Suck my clit harder!" Jenna groaned. Chase inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and began finger fucking her and sucking her clit harder. She was going over the edge faster than in recent memory. "I'm gonna cum!" Jenna screamed, muffled by the pillow, giving it a more guttural tone. Chase was always turned on by his wife face down in a pillow. He climbed onto the bed and positioned his cock at her inviting entrance, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her wet slit, rubbing harder as he reached her clit. Jenna reached back and grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. It took a few strokes until he had buried his full eight inches into her. Jenna was on fire and it was driving Chase crazy. He knew he wasn't going to last long in round one so he just went for it, pounding his wife from behind. He grabbed her left tit in one hand, pinching her erect nipple between his fingers and squeezing hard. With his other hand, he grabbed her hair, close to the back of her head. Chase was pulling her head back while he pounded her pussy. "Ahhh! Fuck. I'm cumming babe!" Chase groaned.

"Don't stop! Inside me! I'm gonna cum too!" That did it. Chase pumped feverishly as he emptied his load into Jenna. They collapsed together on the bed.

"You better hurry up, babe. We don't want to be late." Chase said, having regained some senses.

"Fuck you! Where's my twenty bucks, asshole?"

Dinner was amazing. The steaks were perfectly charred and juicy. The drinks were strong. Jenna and Jamie aren't the chardonnay sipping type, especially when in Vegas. Both ladies were drinking long island iced teas. The conversation was fun and easy, despite the fact that they hadn't seen Bill and Jamie since the summer. They'd always had a good chemistry.

After dinner, the kids, Chase wasn't sure why he still called them kids, went up to their room to get ready for a night out at the club. The grown up four set out to find more cocktails and landed in a dimly lit lounge, to continue the conversation. As planned by Chase earlier, after Jamie and Bill slid in to the round booth, Jenna slid in beside Bill, forcing him to slide in farther. Chase then slid in on the other side, next to Jamie.

The soft amber lighting and candles gave the ladies a flickering glow that Chase found very seductive. Chase was admiring and chatting with Jamie, while trying, unsuccessfully, to keep his eyes out of her cleavage. Jamie is a high school history teacher. Chase doubted many of her male students skipped her class. She's a little slighter of build than Jenna, except on top. Jamie has all-natural 32-DD cups that were shimmering in the candle light. She is a couple of years younger than her sister, with short brown hair, cut modern, and kind green eyes

Jenna's hand was resting on Bill's arm and she was laughing at whatever he was whispering in her ear. Jenna had a great laugh. Chase could imagine how Bill was feeling because he knew how he felt when Jenna laughed like that at his jokes. After the second round, Chase decided to test the waters. "Where to next? Are we up for another round of drinks, or maybe something more exciting?" Jenna gave him a hesitant look, but didn't object.

"What do you have in mind, Chase?" asked Bill.

"Well, um..." Chase gathered, "We seem to be enjoying the company of each other's spouses. I'm thinking a game of room key roulette could be interesting?"

"Is room key roulette what I think it is?" Bill asked, eyebrows raised, a mischievous grin on his face. "If so, what exactly do we win? It would be the first thing I've won all day."

"It is what you think, Bill. I can assure you, that there are only winners in this game." Chase smiled, "That said, I was just throwing it out there to get everyone's reactions. I think we all have a pretty good chemistry with each other, and I wouldn't want to suggest anything that could change that. If it sounds too weird, forget I said it." Chase said, drawing a bit of nervous laughter.

"I don't know." Jamie said, looking at Jenna nervously. "I think I need to have a chat with my sis."

"Me too, let's go powder our noses." Jenna replied.

Chase stood to let Jamie squeeze out and the two women disappeared.

"Are you really ok with sharing your wife with another man?" Bill asked, getting straight to the point, as usual.

Chase didn't think he had a lot of time to make the case so he decided not to hold back. "Jenna and I have played with a couple of other couples in the last few years. It's not something we do regularly, but it does spice things up for us. We've learned that we are able to allow each other to enjoy the sexual pleasure of another person and it doesn't change our relationship with each other. I know it's not for everyone, but I sense that you and Jamie have the same kind of connection we do, where it could be possible. I know the sister aspect makes it a little different. That's why I think we would want to play in different rooms, at least that was Jenna's biggest concern. She was worried about having sex in the same room as her sister. I wasn't really expecting this to go anywhere tonight, more of a trial balloon and food for thought."

"Like you said, the sister angle is the possible sticking point. Otherwise, I agree that mine and Jamie's relationship is healthy enough to allow us to explore this. We've talked about it, but it never went anywhere. I won't lie, I think Jenna is a very sexy woman. I am good with this arrangement as a one-time-in-Vegas experience, if Jamie is in."

Chase laid a yellow pill on the table and said with a grin, "Just in case we get lucky."

"I've got my own supply, thanks." Bill said with a wink.

When the women returned to the table, they were both suppressing smiles. Chase and Bill looked at each other cluelessly. Chase was very relieved they were happy, that his suggestion hadn't caused a rift, no matter how it turns out. The release of tension and the realization that he was going to be fucking one of these beautiful women in the next hour was enough to cause an increase in the blood flow to his nether region.

"We've decided we don't want to play the game." Jamie said, sounding disappointed. Chase was making a concerted effort to not look disappointed. Jamie continued, "We just don't think there is a need to... If we already know what we want the outcome to be, right?"

Wait, Chase thought, was that a no or a yes?

Jamie continued, "I wouldn't object to spending a few hours with Chase and I would love for Bill to spend a few hours with Jenna. We just have to agree that this stays here and that tomorrow is like it never happened. I do still have some questions about the ground rules. Is anything off limits? I don't want anyone to feel like something wasn't fair or that something went too far. I think that could lead to hard feelings."

Bill jumped in before Chase could come up with a good answer, "I think it should be completely up to each person. Anything we do with our spouse, should be ok to do tonight, as long as both people want to do it. I don't think we should make it more complicated than that."

"That sounds good." Jenna said, "What about condoms? I'm not worried about getting pregnant, I have that taken care of, and I'm certainly not worried about STDs with Bill. I would rather not use them if everyone is ok with that?"

"Definitely, no condoms tonight." Jamie agreed.

Chase half stood, waiving his hand at their server to get his attention, credit card in hand to speed up the process.

"Easy there, big boy. Don't get too excited." Jenna teased, drawing laughter from everyone at the table.

"You two don't need to wait for us." Chase said, looking over at Jenna and Bill. I'll get the tab and we'll be right behind you. Oh, do you have your key, babe? I think the ladies should get to stay in their rooms and the men will travel. Is that ok, Bill?"

"Sounds good. It's almost 11 now. Do we want to say that we both return to our regular rooms at two o'clock? How long do we want to make this?"

"I'll kick him out the door at three." Jenna said, smiling wickedly at her sister. She put her arm around Bill's waist and he put his arm around her shoulders, and they headed off toward the elevators. Chase paid the tab and slipped his arm around Jamie and headed in the same direction. Jamie slid her arm around Chase as they walked. They were exploring each other as well. Chase let his hands wander down toward her ass a couple of times, squeezing through the thin fabric of her short black dress.

Once in the room, Jamie was first to take the initiative. "Let's break the ice fast" she said, grabbing Chase around the neck and pulling him down for a kiss. The passion he was feeling was returned by Jamie as the kissing intensified and their hands were going everywhere.

Chase's erection could cut diamonds and Jamie moaned approvingly as her fingers finally found his cock. She started to descend, but chase stopped her, grabbing her ass firmly and lifting her into the air. "Ladies first." Chase growled. Jamie wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to the bed and deposited her on her back. "I've wanted to do this for so many years. You are incredibly sexy." Chase pushed the black dress up her body, exposing her white lacy panties. Chase started kissing and running his tongue down her inner thighs. First the left and then the right. His hands were squeezing the massive, soft breasts he'd been ogling all night. Jamie was moaning and pulling Chase's head toward her, begging "Hurry. I want your tongue on my clit!" Chase grabbed both strings of her panties and pulled them off in one motion. Jamie lifted her hips to assist and pulled Chase's face into her pussy. Jamie had a small pink pussy with a neatly trimmed brown patch above it. Chase had never gone down on a woman with such a wet pussy. She was already making a wet spot on the bed. He lapped up her juices and then focused on her clit, sucking and softly nibbling. Jamie was going wild, grinding her hips. "Please fuck me!" she begged. Chase wasn't ready to relent, he inserted two fingers into her wet cunt. He began finger fucking her, curling his fingers upward to her most sensitive areas. Jamie erupted. Literally! As she squeezed her legs around Chase's head, she let out a massive scream, "I'm coming. Oh my God! FUCK! Suck me!" Jamie squirted and soaked Chase's face and upper body, with a massive ejaculation.

Chase had never experienced anything like that. "Oh god! I'm so sorry" Jamie eventually said, when able to speak again, covering her face with her hands.

"Sorry? Are you kidding? That was spectacular. I hope I can make you do it again. And again"

Jamie smiled, sliding off the bed. "Maybe I can return the favor."

"Turn around, let's get this dress officially off. I want to see those tits while you suck my cock."

Jamie turned around and chase unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. He unhooked her bra and peeled it off of her shoulders. Her massive tits were finally exposed and Chase worshipped them fully for several minutes. Her areolas and nipples were proportional to the tits. Her nipples were very responsive and the largest Chase had ever put into his mouth by far.

Jamie got on her knees in front of Chase. She removed his shoes and pants and finally his boxers. With the buildup, and the aid of the Cialis, Chase was throbbing, almost painfully.

"What a big, beautiful cock you have." Jamie said, as she took the head in her mouth. "I can't even get my fingers all the way around it."

Jamie knew what she was doing, swirling her tongue, stroking his shaft with her fingers and the intense suction was almost too much for Chase. He was going to come in her mouth soon if she didn't stop. He lifted her up and helped her onto the bed, again on her back. Chase climbed on top of her and took her left breast in his mouth, while squeezing her right breast. Jamie sighed and moaned as he sucked and licked and tweaked her nipples. Chase continued upward, until his cock was at her entrance. Jamie grabbed his cock and guided into her pussy. She was still soaking wet, but it took several strokes to get his cock fully inserted. "God, you feel so big inside me." Jamie sighed. Chase started thrusting, slowly at first and building up slowly. He wanted to own this pussy tonight. As he started increasing the speed and power of the thrusts, Jamie was nearing another orgasm. Her nails were digging into his ass, pulling, urging him to fuck her harder. Chase was pounding into her cunt hard as Jamie erupted.

"That's it. Cum on that fucking cock!" Chase ordered.

Jamie screamed and let loose another torrent of ejaculation. Less explosive because she was plugged with his cock. A few more strokes and Chase was cumming. He straddled Jamie's body and brought his cock up to her face just as it unleashed. Jamie opened her mouth and held out her tongue to catch as much of his load as possible. She was covered from chin to forehead from the first two blasts. Chase shoved his cock into her mouth and she sucked him dry, swallowing dutifully, never breaking eye contact with her left eye, as her right was welded shut with his cum.

"God, you are even hotter than I imagined." Chase panted as he lay down beside her, "Don't move, I'll clean you up."

Chase cleaned Jamie's face with a warm, wet towel and then gave her a passionate kiss. The kiss tasted like their comingled juices, giving Chase the stirrings of the next erection. "Thank you." Jamie said, "And thanks for returning the favor. That was quite a load, mister. By both of us, actually. I haven't squirted that much in a long time."

"Well, while I'm stalling for time recovering, tell me something I don't know about you. Tell me what turns you on that you'd be embarrassed to say out loud. This is our night that never really happened, so anything you tell me is forgotten tomorrow."

"Not a chance."

Chase was sucking her tit again. He let her nipple slip out of his mouth to say, "Sounds like you actually have something. Now, I'm dying to know. I'll make you squirt again if you tell me."

"You're going to make me squirt again either way." Jamie teased. "Ok, why not? I often think about you when I'm fantasizing."

"Really? You don't say. You've been the star in many of my fantasies as well. What are we doing in this fantasy of yours?"

"Oh no. We're not going there!"

"Hmmm. Now we have to for sure. C'mon, spill it. I'm sure it's sexy as hell."

"You better never mention this to anyone! Not even Jenna. Ok? You swear?"

"I swear."

"In my fantasy of you, I'm your sex slave and I do whatever you tell me to do."

"Oh, I like the sound of that. A LOT. Are you locked up or do I spank you? I need more details."

"It's not a bondage fantasy. Although, you can tie me up if you want to. It's about control. I'm your submissive slave and I do whatever pleases my master. Pleasing you, and letting you use me however you like, turns me on. At least I think it does. I've never done anything like it in real life, but for some reason I fantasize about it and it makes me really hot."

"I think I get the idea. For the rest of our time, you don't do anything without my permission. Do you understand slave? Like that?"

"Yes, master. Your slave will not do anything without her master's permission."

"Do you have any sex toys?"

"Yes. I have a vibrator and a dildo."

"Good. Get them and the lube."

"Yes, master."

"I want you to show me how you pleasure yourself when you think of me. Show me how horny you are for my cock."

Jamie seemed to be a little embarrassed or hesitant at first, but soon her desire took over. She was moaning and squeezing her tits hard, and had the vibrator on her clit.

"Spread your legs wider, slave. Show me how much you want my cock."

"Yes, master" Jamie moaned. "I'm gonna cum on your cock, master!"

"No. You cum when I say. Keep going. Faster."

"Ahh. Master, may slave please cum?" Jamie begged desperately.

"No. Not yet. Fuck yourself faster."

"Yes, master."

"What will you do if I let you cum? Will slave let master fuck her beautiful ass if he lets her cum?"

"Yes, slave will let master fuck her ass! Please. Please!"

She was trembling and moaning longingly, but somehow holding the orgasm back. "Cum for me now, slave!"

"AAAHHHH GOOODDD! FUCK! Slave is CUMMMINGGGG!" Jamie screamed. Her screams of ecstasy were so loud, Chase was sure every room on the wing must have heard it. Jamie's cunt had gushed magnificently, with even more of her juices, if that's possible. Bill's going to need new sheets and more towels.

"That was incredible. You were incredible!" Chase brought a bottle of water from the mini fridge to the bed. "Slave, drink this while resting."

"Yes, master."

Chase grabbed several towels from the bathroom and spread them out on the opposite side of the bed, from where Jamie was currently laying. There was no hiding the previous flooding, but he didn't want to make it any worse. Bill was going to wonder what happened to his wife as it was and Chase wasn't finished yet. He'd had plenty of time to recover and he wanted to see how many orgasms Jamie could have.