Stars Align in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is slave ready for more?"

"Yes, master. Slave is always ready for whatever master needs."

"When is the last time you had your ass fucked?"

"Slave hasn't had her ass fucked for many years, master."

"Roll over onto those towels. On your back first. I want you to rub your clit and fuck your pussy with your dildo."

"Yes, master"

"Keep the dildo inside of you and roll over onto your stomach. Now, keep your face down but get on your knees and keep fucking yourself."

"Yes, master."

Chase dripped some lube into her crack, and inserted the first finger. "Relax. Let my finger in."

"Yes, master. Slave begs master to be gentle with her ass."

After a couple of minutes, Chase had two fingers moving easily in and out of Jamie's asshole. What a sight. Chase squeezed more lube on his cock and started inserting it into her tight asshole. Chase inched forward slowly. After another couple of minutes, he had his full length inserted and began taking short, grinding strokes. Jamie was partially squealing and moaning as Chase started quickening his thrusts. Chase spanked her ass hard and grabbed it roughly, fucking her ass harder.

"Does slave like having two cocks inside of her?"

"Yes, master. Please fuck my ass! Fuck it!" Jamie begged.

After a few minutes of pounding, Jamie was ready to come again. "Your slave needs to cum again, master. May slave cum! Please, master!"

This sent Chase over the edge. "Fuck! I'm cumming in your ass! Cum now slave!" They were both screaming as Chase emptied his load deep in Jamie's ass.

"Whew. Oh god, Jamie, you are so fucking hot! I hope Bill brought his speedos."

"Yeah, Bill knows I squirt but this monsoon might be hard to explain."

They both laughed.

Chase realized he still had a couple of hours left with Jamie. Tonight had been epic so far. "I think it's halftime. We need a shower."

After a very sensual shower, Chase grabbed a couple of bottles of tequila from the mini fridge for himself and asked, "What are you drinking?"

"I'll have vodka." Jamie replied, confirming they were no longer playing sex slave. Oh well. Maybe they would play again some other time. Chase smiled at the thought.

The rest of the night played out without any surprises. Chase made Jamie squirt a couple of more times and managed to cum in her mouth twice more as well. Chase walked as normally as possible back to his room at the pre-arranged time. Bill had already left and they hadn't crossed paths along the way.

"Did you enjoy your night with Bill?" Chase asked?

"I did, yes. Bill is a very generous lover. How was your night with my sister? God, that sounds weird to say."

"It was very nice. She's very sexy. Almost as sexy as her sister." Chase said, wisely.

"Good answer. Well, I guess we'll see tomorrow if tonight had consequences. We're meeting everyone for breakfast at nine so we should get some sleep."

"The girls too? Did you hear from them?"

"Yeah, Hannah just text me that they are back in their room and going to bed now. Apparently, Christina couldn't keep up and has been puking for the past couple of hours."

Day 2: Christina gets her first big cock

Breakfast was a typical Las Vegas breakfast. At least, typical for the Collins' family vacation. Everyone is hungover and/or sleep deprived. No one is saying much. On the upside, no one is visibly upset or angry about last night. Jamie gave him a nice smile in the buffet line. Chase resisted the urge to ask how his slave was doing. He couldn't wait to get her alone again.

By late morning, everyone was napping. Chase couldn't sleep so he decided to relax at the pool and read a book. He'd been saving the latest Harry Bosch novel until this week. He was still reading the first chapter when he heard a voice and realized someone was casting a shadow over him.

"Hi Christina, what are you doing here?" Chase asked.

"I can't sleep in the room. I thought some sun might help." Christina put a towel on the chaise beside him and laid face down, with her face pointing away from him. Chase was thankful for this. It wasn't every day that he sat two feet away from an eighteen-year-old wearing a thong, two-piece bikini. At least one that isn't his daughter. Christina has sandy-blonde hair. She's curvy, with a little bit of baby fat that makes her even cuter in Chase's eyes. That would give him more flesh grab as he was ramming his cock into her. Chase could feel the first boner of the day stirring.

It was still early at just before noon, but the Vegas sun was already blistering. Chase noticed Christina had not put on any sunscreen and said, "Hey, Christina, you're going to burn. Can I put some lotion on your back?"

"Yes, please. Thank you, Mr. Collins."

"Ok, good. You know you can call me Chase."

"Thank you, Chase." Christina said, shyly.

Chase sat on the edge of her chair. Splat. A large dollop audibly landing on her back. That was not going to help the bulge that was already growing in his shorts. Think about something else, he thought as he began rubbing the lotion into her flawless, milky-white skin. Christina reached back and untied the bow, releasing the back string that fell to her side, exposing a little more side breast directly below. Definitely not helping matters in his swim trunks.

With her back complete, he moved down her chair to work on her legs. He squeezed out a line of lotion down each hamstring, leaning over to work on one leg with each hand. She was wearing a thong so he should probably lotion her ass. Was that over the line? Given the events of yesterday, Chase rationalized that it was not and pushed forward, literally. He made big circles, from her hips over her ass, and ending between her cheeks and between her thighs. Almost touching the bulge of her young pussy lips. A whimper escaped Christina as he made another circle. She parted her legs a little more to give him more access. He had to stop. He finished her calves and returned to his chair.

He'd been staring at the same page for several minutes when Christina's voice snapped him back to reality.

"It's too hot. I'm going to go back to the room to try to sleep again."

"I think I'm going to head back too." Chase said. "I'll walk with you."

The girls were staying in the pool tower so it would be on his way anyway. He could say hello to Hannah and Shauna. When they got to Christina's room it was empty. Christina text Hannah, to see where they were and learned they were at the spa, getting their hair done.

"I guess I have you all to myself Mr. Coll.., um, Chase." Christina said, her gaze lowered.

"You do. Only if you can keep a secret. Can you keep a secret, Christina?"

"Yes. I never tell a secret."

"Good. We're going to have a big one."

Chase sat on the bed, next to Christina. Leaning over, he gave her a soft kiss on her full, pouty lips. She was a good kisser. He slid his hand under her long hair and pulled on the string releasing the top bow of her bikini. He let his had trail down her back to the next bow and pulled that string as well, releasing her spectacular 36-D cups, all the while keeping his lips on hers.

These tits were not yet touched by gravity. Chase had to put his lips on them. He lowered her back on to the bed, and took her left tit into his mouth, while squeezing and rubbing his thumb over the nipple of her left. Christina had the smoothest and softest tits Chase had ever put his lips and hands on.

He guided Christina farther back onto the bed and followed her, sucking on her tits again. Sucking, licking and squeezing each. Christina was breathing hard with occasional soft moans. Chase moved his left hand lower, over her bikini bottoms, pressing his fingers between her pussy lips through the fabric. Christina parted her legs wider and grinded on his hand, moaning louder as Chase's middle finger circled on her clit. Christina reached down with both hands and pushed her bikini bottoms down. She lifted her hips slightly, as Chase pulled them free.

Chase wrapped both arms under Christina's thighs and pulled her pussy to his face. Her bush was natural and her young pussy was glistening and sweet. Chase devoured it. Christina was whimpering and squirming under Chase now. He slid a finger into her tight pussy and then another.

"Oh, god! Oh...Oh...Ahh...Ahhhh!" She came hard, gripping the sheets tightly, with her back arched and head back. Her heavenly juices flowed. Not nearly as torrential as her mom had the night before, but definitely a genetic factor, Chase thought as he lapped it up.

Chase was already half off of the bed, so he stood up and removed his shorts and climbed back onto the bed, kneeling between Christina's legs. "Are you on the pill?"

"No"

"I can't cum inside you. Have you ever swallowed a boy's cum?"

"No"

"Us guys really like it when a woman lets us cum in her mouth. We love it even more when she swallows it, and keeps sucking until there is none left. Would you like to try it, after we have sex?"

"I will try it."

Chase started pressing the head of his cock into Christina's wet pussy. "It's too big! Oh...Oh... I'm not sure it will fit." Christina pleaded.

"Don't worry, we'll go slow. I would never hurt you, Christina." Chase assured her. He kept pressing his cock into her, slower this time. Just easing it in a fraction.

"It's so big. Oh...Oh...Please don't hurt me!" Christina moaned.

"It will feel better soon." Chase promised. He was stretching her pussy and he could feel it allowing him in farther as she was lubricating his cock, inch by inch, with her juices. He worked the head in and out, watching more of the shaft disappear each time. He felt her hips pressing into him now. A few more gentle thrusts and he felt her cervix and knew she was completely full from his cock. Christina was holding him tightly and whimpering softly. Chase lengthened his strokes and started fucking her pussy harder.

"Oh, It feels so good. God, it feels good. Don't stop!"

All of the recent action was giving him more stamina than normal. He would have cum in two minutes inside this young pussy a week ago. Chase was making long strokes with extra force as he hit bottom, making her tits bounce upward, almost slapping her face. "Don't stop! I'm going to cum again! Fuck! Fuck me, Mr. Collins." Chase was pumping harder. "Ahh, Christina. I'm going to come in your mouth now!"

"I'm coming! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Christina screamed.

Chase finished her off with a few hard thrusts and then scooted up her body, straddling her, with his cock moving toward her mouth. Christina lifter her head and opened her mouth. Chase gripped her right arm and guided her hand to his shaft as her lips found the head of his cock. Christina got the idea and started stroking and sucking his cock as he erupted. "I'm coming! Don't stop sucking it." Christina slightly gagged as cum hit the back of her throat. Some cum dripped down her chin, but she didn't stop and was able to swallow the rest in a few more gulps. "Keeps sucking it. Look at me with those beautiful eyes while you suck my cock. There you are. Good girl." Christina released his cock and laid her head back on the bed. Chase used his finger to squeegee the bit of cum on her chin back into her mouth. She sucked on his fingers willingly and was smiling at Chase. "I've never felt anything like that. That was incredible." Christina said.

"I wish I could stay longer. You are an amazing young woman, Christina. Some guy is going to be really lucky to be with you." Chase pulled on his swim trunks and gave Christina a long kiss on his way out the door. Luckily, he made it to the lobby without running into anyone. From there, he went back to the pool for a quick dip to wash the scent of teenage pussy from his face and body. After drying off for a few minutes under the sun, he headed back to the room.

Day 3: Sisterly love

This Vegas trip has been epic so far, Chase mused. Always one to keep track of the score, recalling the events from yesterday, he'd had an eighteen-year-old good girl for lunch and a forty something bad girl for dinner. Jenna had been a particularly bad girl last night, wanting to be fucked in every position and in every hole. She was insatiable. Chase did the best he could.

After an obligatory family meal, everyone took off in different directions to do their own thing. This was fine with Chase. He had a lot of catching up to do at the poker tables. He was on the waiting list, just milling around the slots outside the poker room, when he got a text from Jamie.

"Are you alone?"

"I am, what's up?" Chase replied.

"Would master allow slave to cum? Slave hasn't been able to cum since master left. Slave is DESPARATE to CUM. PLEASE, MASTER!"

What the fuck? Uh..."Slave has masters permission to cum. Cum now slave!"

"AHHHH! YES! Thank you master. Slave needed that ;)" came the reply, after what seemed like a couple of minutes. "Master, slave will be home alone this afternoon if she can please master in any way?"

"Where will slave's husband be?"

"Playing golf. He will be gone for hours, master."

"Why are you not shopping with the other girls?"

"Slave wasn't feeling well earlier master, but is much better now ."

"You're a bad girl. Take off your clothes right now. Get some towels ready. Lay them out where slave is going to get fucked. Lay on them and rub your clit until I knock. Be on your knees when you answer the door and start sucking my cock immediately."

"Yes, master. Slave can't wait to suck your cock!"

Jamie answered the door as instructed. She did look to be feeling better as she sucked his cock with enthusiasm wearing nothing but a devious smile. Chase lifted her up and guided her to the bed. "Bend over and keep your ass up." Chase ordered. "Why did slave ask master for permission to cum, when she knew her pussy was available for master?"

"Slave is sorry master! She was desperate and didn't know master would want to use her."

"Slave needs to learn not waste those precious juices from her beautiful cunt. Play with your clit and finger yourself while your master spanks you."

Smack!! Chase delivered a hard slap to her ass. Jamie cried out, "OOWWWW! Fuck!"

"Don't cry out, slave." Chase pushed a pillow under her head. "Put your face in this."

Smack!! The second blow was to her left butt cheek. Because Chase was right-handed, this one was to the inner half of the cheek. "HHHHMMMMMM!" She couldn't hold it in completely, but it was muffled by the pillow.

Smack!! "Ouch! Slave is very sorry, master"

"Does slave have juices left for master?"

"Yes! Slave has more juices for master!"

"Show me. On your back and spread your fucking legs."

"Yes, master."

Jamie was just as wet as the first night. Chase sucked her clit and fingered her as fast as he could until she unleashed a torrent on his face again. Chase finished undressing quickly and shoved his cock into Jamie. He pushed her thighs apart and back beside her tits and pumped as hard as he could. They were both heaving and moaning and Chase couldn't hold back any longer. "Get on your knees and open wide. I want to come on your face again." he ordered.

"Yes, master." Jamie obliged, tilting her head back and opening wide, tongue stretching toward her chin.

Chase stroked his cock and kept stroking until he had emptied his load on Jamie's face and tits. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked his remaining drops.

"Fuck, you are amazing!" Chase said. "Timeout on the sex slave, ok? I need to check-in with Jamie if that's ok?"

"Yeah, good. I love it but not being able to break character ever is too much."

Whew. Chase was afraid he'd hurt her feelings but she was feeling the same way he was. He helped her up and they made their way to the bathroom. Chase used a warm wash cloth to clean his cum off of her face again. "I better get out of here." Chase said. "You were wonderful...again. I've got some ideas for later so you don't have my permission to cum anymore today. " Jamie laughed and gave him a look that said she would do her best. Chased dressed and left.

Walking toward the lobby, Chase spotted Shauna. With her long red hair, she stood out in a crowd. The girls were walking toward him, each carrying several shopping bags. He slightly altered course to intersect them. "Hey girls. Where ya headed?" he asked.

"Back to the room. We're going to go hang at the pool for a while after that." Replied Hanna, the groups de-facto leader, being the oldest at twenty-one.

"Sounds fun. Where's Mom? Did she head up already?"

"Not sure Dad. I thought she was with you."

"Oh well. She's probably with her sister. I'll see you girls later. Have fun, but not too much." Chase covered, knowing full well where his wife had been all afternoon. Playing golf his ass.

This latest discovery only reinforced the plan Chase was formulating. He knew the hotel wasn't at full occupancy so he had no trouble getting another room. This suite, with a single king size bed and nice seating arrangements, would be the play room for the remainder of the vacation. If we're going to keep fucking each other's wives, no reason to keep it a secret. He knew he shouldn't be upset at Bill for doing the same thing he was doing. He resolved to be in a good place with everything that was happening and would do his best to make sure everyone else felt the same way.

Chase made a couple of stops for supplies for the new room. Booze, water, lube, all the essentials. While delivering the supplies to the room, he tried to set the mood the best he could for later. He filled the ice bucket and found a nice jazz station on the stereo, which was actually a decent system. He knew jazz would help get Jenna in the mood. He turned the thermostat up a few degrees. They would probably turn it down once things heated up, but he wanted everyone comfortable shedding their clothes.

Dinner was only the four "grownups". Not surprisingly, the girls were doing their own thing again tonight. As they were finishing their second round of cocktails and settling the tab, Chase let them know that he had made after dinner plans for everyone. Someone was apparently throwing a party in one of the suites that sounded like it might be fun. After dinner, Chase led them up to the "party".

Chase using a room key would have been the first clue, but no one was paying that close of attention. As they entered the empty suite, Chase could see the quizzical looks.

"Honey, what is this?" asked Jenna.

"It's our party." Chase laughed. "Have a seat over there. I'll make us another round." Bill and Jamie sat on the sofa directly facing the floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the strip. Jenna sat on the love seat that was perpendicular to the sofa, also with a nice view of the strip.

Chase poured two very strong vodka tonics for the ladies, and two weak bourbon and sodas for him and Bill. Too much booze wouldn't be optimal for future activities, Chase had learned.

"Here we go." Chase said as he delivered the drinks. "Oh, wait, one more thing." Chase said, extending a hand to Jenna, helping her up. Jenna was looking incredible tonight, wearing a black one shoulder mini dress that didn't cover much thigh. He leaned in and kissed her, caressing her body, starting with his hand behind her neck, sliding down below her ass. He slipped his hand under the bottom of the skirt and back up the back of her thigh to her ass. She was wearing a thong. Chase had noticed earlier she was braless. It was very obvious now as her nipples were fully aroused.

Bill had taken the opportunity to make out with Jamie, who was wearing a similar length green skirt and a blouse with the top several buttons undone, offering her ever tempting cleavage. Chase then guided Jenna over to the couch and motioned for her to sit next to Bill, which after a brief glance, she did. Chase then extended his hand to Jamie, helped her up and took her back toward the loveseat and sat down, pulling her down with him. He put his arm around Jamie and said, "That's better. We seem to enjoy playing with each other's spouse's. I thought we could play together tonight."