Stars Align in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such an asshole, Chase!" Jenna was the first to speak. She was leaning into Bill, who had his arm around her, resting on her bare shoulder.

Chase had one more surprise in store, this one for his wife. He whispered in Jamie's ear, "You are my secret slave tonight. I will slap your ass when you're allowed to cum. Not before then. Nod if slave understands." Jamie looked at Chase and nodded, her eyes confirming she would happily do anything he asked. They had stopped the role play earlier, but Chase thought slave would be handy to move things in the right direction tonight.

Chase wanted everyone on the bed tonight. He scooped Jamie up playfully and carried her to the bed, gently tossing her on. "Hey, what are you doing, no clothes allowed on the bed." Chase said. This broke the ice and a chorus of laughter from the room. Chase started taking off his clothes as he eyed Jamie. She took the cue and started taking off her clothes. Chase was completely naked with a rock-hard erection. Jamie was down to her thong panties and high heels. Chase grabbed her panties, pulling them off forcefully. He then hooked under her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, giving him better access to her already glistening cunt.

Bill and Jenna quickly followed their lead. Jenna was now laying on the bed next to her sister, completely naked. They were both getting their pussies eaten by another man in front of their husbands. Chase wished he had thought to have a hidden camera or two mounted for the occasion. The wives were starting to lose their remaining apprehension with the situation as the pleasure was building. Both wives were moaning with pleasure and rocking their hips, pushing their pussies into the men's mouths.

Chase was careful not to let Jamie get too close. He didn't want her to cum yet. "I think these women need some cock!" Chase stood, shoving his erection into Jamie. "Fuck me, Master!" Jamie blurted, lost in the moment. This drew a quick look of surprise from both Bill and Jenna, but they soon were refocused on their passion. "Fuck me, Bill! I need that big cock now!" Jenna pleaded. "My pleasure." Bill said, shoving his very long cock into Jenna. Both men were now fucking their women, side by side as Chase had envisioned. He was watching Jenna's tits bouncing wonderfully as Bill was thrusting into her. She had her ankles on Bill's shoulders and was gripping the side of the bed with both hands to keep from sliding deeper onto the bed with each stroke.

Watching this was too much for Chase. "I'm cumming! Here it comes." Chase pumped a few more times, pulling his cock out of Jamie. Jamie scooted off the bed and got on her knees, sucking Chase's cock like life depended on it. Chase rewarded her with a huge load. "Ah, god that feels good." Chase slowly fucked her mouth as she sucked him dry. This sent Bill over the edge, he pulled his cock out of Jenna and shot his load on her body. The first blast striped across Jenna's left cheek and eye. The second between her breasts. The remainder Bill stoked out into a pool on her flat belly.

Chase picked Jamie up from the floor and whispered something in her ear. Chase climbed on the bed and laid down, exhausted. Bill climbed on as well and laid next to Jenna. Jamie crawled onto the bed beside Jenna. "Let me clean you up." she said. "I want to lick my husband's cum off of you."

Jenna looked to be in shock, which excited Chase. Before Jenna could protest, Jamie had licked the cum from her cheek. Jenna closed her eyes as Jamie's tongue ran over her eyelid and around her eye socket.

"That feels so weird." Jenna squirmed.

"That's so fucking hot! Keep going." Bill said.

Jamie kept working her tongue down Jenna's body, licking the cum from between her tits. She kept moving lower toward the pool of cum on Jenna's body.

"I think you should share some of that with your sister." Chase said.

"Sharing is caring." Bill piped in again, clearly on board with where this was headed.

Jamie slurped the cum off of her belly and then licked the last bit before heading back up Jenna's body. Jenna opened her mouth, and Jamie let the cum drip from her mouth to Jenna's. She then planted her lips on Jenna and the two women kissed, mingling Bill's seed and then Jenna swallowed it.

"This sisterly love is making my dick hard. Jenna, I think you should scooch up on the bed. Jamie, you should flip around so you girls can kiss each other's other lips." Chase said, orchestrating the last part of his plan for the evening. Jamie obeyed as expected. Surprisingly, Jenna was not protesting at all. Clearly, she was just as hot for what was happening as they all were.

Jamie stopped half way to take Jenna's tits into her mouth. She was squeezing and sucking her nipples and Jenna was doing the same from underneath, pulling Jamie's hanging tits into her mouth. Jamie eventually moved lower and found Jenna's pussy with her mouth. Jenna groaned, a big release of air and tension. She grabbed Jamie's ass and pulled her downward, raising her mouth to Jamie's cunt.

Chase took a moment to appreciate the beauty of what was happening and then had to act. He moved behind Jamie, with his cockhead near her entrance. "Suck her clit while I fuck her." Chase said. Jenna took the cue and moved up her pussy, giving him room to enter. Chase shoved his cock in with ease. Jamie was beyond wet. She was so orgasmic. Bill was on his knees, kneeling between Jenna's legs. He eased his cock back into her and started thrusting while Jamie was licking Jenna's clit and Bill's shaft. Bill pulled out his cock and stuck it in his wife's mouth and then back into Jenna's cunt. Chase did the same thing, shoving his cock down Jenna's throat. The fucking was glorious and went on for what seemed like half an hour. Jamie was begging, "Please, please, let me cum. Oh my god!" She was holding back as ordered but desperate to cum as having her clit sucked while being fucked was too much. "Please, Please!!"

Chase started fucking Jamie harder, pounding into her. "I'm going to cum!" he announced as he slapped Jamie's ass. "Oh yes, FUCK! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUMM!" Jamie screamed. Chase pulled out, just as she squirted a massive gusher on his cock and Jenna's face. Chase came on Jamie's pussy and on Jenna's face, pushing his cock into her mouth again. Jenna pulled his cock out, gasping for breath before taking it back in and sucking him dry. Bill was pounding into Jenna now and she was coming hard, making deep scratch marks in Jamie's ass as she screamed. Bill pulled out and came on Jamie's face and finished in her mouth, as he too was dutifully sucked dry by his wife.

After several minutes of blissful relaxation, Jenna spoke first. "I know I don't have to remind anyone of this, but what happens in Vegas..."

"Stays in Vegas" the group finished in unison before cracking up. Jenna being the one to speak first was a good sign that no lasting damage had been done, Chase thought.

"One more question." said Jenna. "Jamie, what the fuck was that? I felt like I was standing under Niagara Falls!" Everyone was roaring now. "Wait. Wait. Almost forgot this part. Jamie, did you call Chase Master?"

When the laughter finally stopped, Jamie tried to explain, "We were role playing earlier. I told Chase I liked to be submissive and that I sometimes fantasize about being a sex slave."

Chase chimed in, "Earlier, when I was whispering, I told her she was my secret sex slave again tonight. I thought it could help her take the initiative. I also told her she was not allowed to cum until I spanked her ass. Jamie is so orgasmic, when she holds it back for a while, look out below. Literally" More howling.

Day 4: The daughters need some attention

Jenna and Jamie needed some more sister time. They are spending the afternoon together, starting at the spa and then shopping. Chase and Bill are coordinating a pool day with the girls. Bill sprung for a private cabana at the adults only pool. The rental included a private area outside the cabana for sunbathing. Chase agreed to pick up the food and beverage tab.

The girls arrived at the cabana, each wearing a skimpy two-piece bikini. Hannah was built like her mother, with large curvy breasts and a full, round ass. Shauna is nineteen, with long red hair and mesmerizing sea green eyes. She is petit with B-cups, fair skin, and a few adorable freckles. Shauna's features were more from her father. Chase had only seen their father in pictures, but he was also a ginger. He was Jenna's first husband and biological father of the two girls. Chase considered himself their real father and had legally adopted them as soon as the loser deadbeat was out of the picture completely. The jerk was happy to sign away his parental rights if it meant not having to provide for them in any way. Christina was wearing the same bikini Chase had taken off of her body the other day. The memory of Christina looking up at him with her mouth full of his cock was causing him to rearrange his seating position.

"I'll order the first round." Chase announced. "Christina, if it's ok with your dad, you can have something to drink, but only inside the cabana."

"I think that's fine." Bill responded.

"Same goes for you, Shauna. What would everyone like to drink? We'll worry about food later."

After passing around the menu and a few minutes of discussions, Chase placed the order for a bucket of beer and a pitcher of margaritas. He added five shots of tequila to get things started.

Hanna and Christina were quick to remove their tops, lounging in the chairs outside the cabana. The pool is clothing optional and we have a somewhat secluded area to ourselves.

"Don't forget the sunscreen you two. This Vegas sun will burn you quickly." Chase advised.

"Would you do my back, Mr. Collins?" Christina asked.

"Sure." Chase replied.

"Me too." Hanna asked.

"I'll do yours, Hannah." Bill offered.

Chase and Bill exchanged a questioning look as they were each rubbing lotion on the other's daughter's topless back. What could go wrong, right? Hannah and Christina seemed to be enjoying the awkwardness of their dads. The girls were facing each other and Chase could see Hanna's mischievous smile.

"I hate tan lines." Hanna said as she pulled the strings at each side of her hips.

"Me too." Announced Christina, and she followed suit.

Chase and Bill exchanged another questioning look as the situation had now escalated. Chase shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Bill shrugged in response.

Chase and Bill were working lower now. "Your young butts are especially vulnerable." Chase said. He winked at Bill as he squirted a large blob of lotion on Christina's ass. He scooped equal amounts in each hand and started rubbing both cheeks at the same time. With the same motion as before, from hip to cheek to inner thigh. Bill observed and copied his technique. Synchronized teen ass rubbing.

"Hello. Whoa... Excuse me." The waiter interrupted, getting quite an eyeful. He was carrying a tray of cocktails and a bucket of beer.

"Uh. Yeah, thanks! In the cabana is fine." Chase responded. Shauna rolled her eyes at the waiter, embarrassment on her face.

Everyone headed back into the cabana for drinks, except Shauna who disappeared. That's no good, thought Chase. Shauna may not have been a fan of the recent display of fatherly affection. Chase didn't want to ruin everyone else's day, but he needed to talk to Shauna. He downed his shot, poured his beer into a plastic cup, and slipped out of the cabana.

Chase found Shauna in the first place he looked. Her room, of course. "What's wrong sweetie? Why'd you leave the party?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Shauna replied.

"Come on. Please. I'm a good listener. I might even have a good idea or two."

"Well, it just seems like I don't fit in. I'm not like any of the other girls in this family, with their giant tits and perfect asses that guys are always drooling over, like a bunch of puppy dogs."

"Honey, I'll admit that you have different features and body type from the other girls, but you're just as much to drool over as any of them. If I were a boy your age, you would be my first choice. I'm not just saying that, Shauna. What do you say, we both need to head back to the party soon, before they send out a search party for us?"

"Do we have to? You should go back. I'll come back in a little while. "

"No way. I'm not leaving your side today. Okay, I know another place where we can go. I can corrupt you with that cocktail I promised you. It's on the way."

Chase held the door and Shauna entered the playroom. "Wow, whose room is this?" Shauna asked.

"It's ours. We had a lot of casino points, so we got a room we could all hang out in." Chase turned on the music. The jazz was growing on him, so he left it. He handed Shauna a strong gin and tonic and sat next to her on the couch. "I made you a stiff one. I thought you could use it."

"Mmm. That's good. Can I ask you something, dad? Do you promise to be completely honest?"

"Of course."

"Did you have sex with Christina?" Chases' eyes went wide and he spewed some of his whiskey soda. "She claims that you two had sex after meeting up at the pool the other day. I didn't believe it, but after the pool today, I thought maybe it was true."

What should he do? In that moment, Chase thought lying would be worse than hurting her with the truth. Whatever the consequences, he would have to face it and fix it. "Yes, I did have sex with her. I'm really sorry if that hurts you. I would never want to do anything to hurt you."

"I'm not hurt. Well, I was a little hurt, I guess. She's really hot and I can't blame you for wanting to be with her. All of the guys want to be with her. Don't worry, I won't say anything. "

"Thanks sweetie. You know, you're way hotter than her, don't you?"

"I guess. She also said you were really big and that she had two amazing orgasms."

"Well, I don't think she had ever been with a man that has learned how to please a woman sexually. It takes us guys a lot of years to learn what women actually want and need."

"I know I haven't been with anyone that has made me feel like that. John would never last more than a couple of minutes."

"You will sweetie. And when you do, it will have been worth the wait."

"Yeah, I suppose...I was just thinking, maybe we could pretend like you didn't adopt me, just for today and you could show me what you did to Christina." Shauna said, hesitantly.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not sure I could live with myself. I care so much about you."

"I love you too, dad. I always will. I want you to show me what being with a man should be like."

Shauna was acting more confidently now, she moved her leg over his waist, straddling him. She said, "I've had fantasies about you. I can't believe I'm doing or saying this. I know it's wrong, but I want you so bad right now." Shauna kissed him on the lips. Her lip gloss tasted sweet and he could taste her sweet breath, sucking it in.

Chase was hard and Shauna could obviously feel it against her thin bikini bottoms. She was gently grinding on him as they kissed. She sighed longingly, kissing him harder. Chase stood up and Shauna wrapped herself around him, holding on tight. He carried her onto the bed. She was so light in his arms. She couldn't weigh more than a hundred pounds, he guessed. He released the bows on her bikini while maintaining their lip lock. He removed her top, exposing her small, pink areolas and nipples like pencil erasers. He took one in his mouth and cupped the other one, brushing her nipple with his thumb. "Mmmm. That feels good." Shauna whispered breathily. "I wish I had big tits like mom and Hannah."

"I love your tits. Great breasts aren't just about the size. It's the sexuality of the woman. Your nipples are very responsive and sexy."

Chase worked lower, removing her bottoms. Shauna had a natural fiery orange bush. She also had the most perfect pussy Chase had ever seen. It was a beautiful shade of dark pink and it was small and glistening. Chase ran his tongue the full length of her pussy, sucking her clit as he got to the top. He alternated between lapping up her delicious juices and sucking and flicking her clit with his tongue. He inserted his middle finger, curling it upwards, moving it in and out of her tight pussy.

Shauna whimpered, "Mmm. It feels so good. Please don't stop."

Chase doubled his efforts, inserting another finger and tonguing her clit as hard and fast as he could.

"I think I'm cumming! It feels soo goooood!" Shauna screamed. Her legs were quivering and her expression was pure bliss.

Chase moved up her body, placing his cock in her opening and slowly pushed in the tip. Shauna was really tight, but fortunately, also very wet, which helped Chase slowly work his way into her pussy.

"I've wanted to do this for a while too." Chase confessed, easing his cock deep into her.

"Ahh, it's so big. I want you all the way inside me. I want you to fuck me!"

Chase picked up the pace with his thrusting. Grinding and fully extending each stroke as he found her bottom. Shauna wrapped her arms tightly around Chase's biceps, moans escaping her lips each time his cock pounded into her. She was coming again.

"Oh daddy! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming!"

"Ahhh. Baby. I'm cumming too!" Chase's cock spasms began pumping load after load deep into Shauna's pussy. He kissed her passionately on the lips, they were breathing hard into each other's mouth between gasps. Chase laid on top of her kissing while they recovered their faculties. They eventually decided they needed to get dressed and head back to the party before their absence became too noticeable.

As they arrived at the cabana, Shauna stopped and grabbed Chase's wrist, holding up the other hand in a stop gesture. She leaned her head forward and to the side, now facing Chase and whispered, "Shh. Listen."

Chase heard it too. Moaning and a slapping sound. Chase knew that sound, alright. They crept forward and peaked into the cabana door. They could only see the lower half of the two bodies, but someone was riding Bill's cock like a wild woman. Chase had seen enough of Bill to recognize his long cock. They inched forward a little more until they could see, wait, that can't be. Shauna was pulling chase by the wrist and dragging him away from the cabana. Once they were out of ear shot, Shauna said, "Oh my god, that was Hannah. I saw her tattoo."

"Wow. That's unbelievable. I guess I can't be mad. I would be a total hypocrite if I were and Hannah's a grown woman."

"Oh well, you could always take me back to the suite and fuck me with your big dick again. I want to taste you like Christina did."

"Great minds, sweetie. Great minds.

Day 5: All good things

We said our goodbyes to Bill, Jamie, and Christina after breakfast. Chase had never felt so close to his family and it didn't seem like he was the only one that felt that way. Bear hugs and smiles all around. The promise of getting back together soon didn't feel like the usual hollow promise to Chase. After a big hug and kiss on the lips from Jamie, Chase resolved then that he was going to make it happen again soon.