Stars for the Stars Ch. 04

Story Info
George becomes a full time employee and meets his 4th client.
2.9k words
4.2
6.2k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days passed after my last assignment and I was getting worried, I heard that they will be looking at how I did after 3 clients and if I was ready, I would become a full employee. But I haven't heard from them at all so I raced to my computer and opened my email just to make sure they used all possible forms of messaging me. Luckily there was an email from the agency at the top of the list.

"Dear George, after speaking with your former clients and looking over your files, we have determined that you are a suitable candidate for our company. You have proven yourself more than capable of working for us and we want you to come in at your earliest convenience to discuss things further."

I was about to do a happy dance but I realized I would look stupid even if no one was watching so I only smiled. I decided to head to the office so I can get my first assignment as a full time employee.

I took a nice shower, got dressed in something business casual and actually drove myself to the building. Almost forgot how bad some drivers are as I almost got hit a few times before I even got within 10 blocks of the building but I made it safely.

I walked up to reception and I was told Lauren was in a meeting but was set to get out in 5 minutes, so I had to wait. It gave me some time to look up who is in Hollywood because I may be expected to meet with them one day.

Lauren arrived 10 minutes after I sat down, she apologized for the delay and directed me to her office. She sat down with one of her screens facing towards me. It was like a facebook profile but on their website, with all of my info, pictures, preferences, and even some quotes from the three clients I had so far.

"Congrats on being selected to go full time with us, I knew you had it in you since you first walked into my office." She said, a smile gracing her lips

"So this is how I will get advertised? Did you not already have this when I first joined you?" I asked, because I feel like this is something that would be already available.

"We have a smaller one for our new people, that one just shows your name, cost, and general info. This one is filled with boring personal details and much more info on your experience. Plus your phone number and email so you will be hired either from us or directly by a client."

A message popped up on my phone and I realized it was informing me of an app, one made by the Stars For The Stars company, I looked up and Lauren immediately continued with her spiel.

"That is an app our eggheads developed to allow our employees to be better connected to our clients. The web info is there but here you can also keep any potential clients updated on if you are currently available or not. We have had incidents where someone would be popular and getting calls during a session so this eliminates the chances of that happening."

She started printing some paper out and handed it to me, more contracts to sign and even more of them to make sure I don't blab about this since most people shouldn't know about this, otherwise they would have too many people banging down their doors asking to work here and demanding they be allowed to fuck whichever celebrity they want. I remember signing the same papers when I first started but this was just to double down and ensure even their trusted employees don't blab, so I was more than willing to sign it.

After as was said and done, I received another notification that the app was installed onto my phone, Lauren walked me through getting it all set up and connected to their database so I was now ready and able to meet clients at the drop of a hat instead of having to go to the office and get the info. She sent a request to guide me through how it works. I could see her name, where she wanted to meet and the time, plus a section for any special request or fetishes the client would like to add.

She concluded our meeting and informed me that she is happy to see me join the company full time. It was a nice thing to hear as even without the sex and meeting celebrities, I felt accepted by the company and like I belong, the staff was great, the pay was amazing, and best of all, I was fucking Hollywood's hottest female celebrities. It was a dream life for me.

As I basked in glow of a new life, I felt my phone buzz and saw it was from the new app. I opened it up and was immediately hit up for a meet up. Seeing how I got the info directly made me smile, no more trekking to the office for some simple info anymore!

I could tell immediately by the photo who it was, Jennifer Lawrence. What a beauty that woman is. She has done a ton of good roles in her life, X-Men, Hunger Games, hell I just saw Red Sparrow like a week ago and enjoyed it, wonder what she is doing next though. I put those thoughts aside as I checked the meet up location. Another 5 star hotel just down the street, and lucky for me because she wanted to meet up ASAP.

Special request: Knock 6 times when you get here, I want it rough so feel free to spank, pull my hair, and force my body to pleasure you. No butt stuff though. And no condoms. My safe word is Cocktail.

So she enjoys a bit of rough fun? I can work with that. Plus getting to fuck her raw? Even better. I got myself tested for pretty much everything last week so I was already confirmed as clean, so that was probably added to my info, plus maybe she just wants a nice creampie. I thought all that to myself as I started walking the short distance to the hotel.

Within 10 minutes, I am right in front of the door to the room she told me to go to, a smile graced my face as I knocked 6 times. Within a minute, the door opened, a hand grabbed me and I was yanked inside the room. I didn't see anyone so I turned around to see Jennifer leaning against the now closed door, wearing a matching white bra and panties lingerie set. My dick immediately reacted to this wonderful sight and without a word spoken between us, she raced to me and kissed me hard.

My hands immediately grabbed her ass, it felt smooth and firm in my hands, and I spanked it once, just to prepare her for whats ahead. That small spank led to her moaning a bit, which turned me on. I decided that if she wanted rough, I would give her rough starting now. I pushed her against the wall, not too hard but enough to assert who is in control her, and I let one hand slip down into her panties.

I could feel her sex was dripping wet, her eagerness to be taken by me made obvious. I quickly found her clit and began playing with her, using soft motions to drive her closer to the edge, but never enough to almost send her over. As we kissed our tongues explored each other's mouths, the thought of what that tongue will feel like on my cock kept me rock solid. I pulled away and got close to her ear, whispering, "Mind if I lick something else?" I said, and began kissing her neck.

She could only moan and nod as I slipped a finger inside her. I started to trail my kisses lower and lower, slowly teasing her. She pushed me away for a second as she laid back on her bed, her legs hanging off the side. She obviously wanted me to eat her out and I was more than happy to oblige, but she needed to wait. I walked up and started pulling her panties off. I could see her juices cover the crouch of her underwear and I knew it wouldn't take long to make her cum.

I got back to kissing her body, making sure to tease her as much as I can. If she wanted me, she needed to let me know. I started kissing her inner thigh, constantly getting closer to her pussy, only to move to the other thigh. I did this 3 or 4 times before I heard her shout, "JUST EAT MY PUSSY ALREADY!" I laughed to myself and stuck my tongue out and heard a moan as my mouth made contact with her wet pussy.

I would drag my tongue across the entire length of her pussy, sometimes slipping it inside her for a second or two before moving on, I realized her clit was feeling lonely so I suckled and softly bit it, while sliding two fingers inside her. Her moans and constant utterings of "Yes" and "Oh fuck that feels good." spurring me on, as I increased my pace. I found her g-spot and began going at it with my index finger, it got her racing as she shot up to a sitting position to watch me work her pussy.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum! Keep going!" She moaned, as I continued my assault to make her cum, I managed to slip a third finger in and knew she would take my cock well. I heard her yell out and fall back to the bed as her legs began to shake. Her heavy breathing replaced the moaning and yelling we heard a minute ago as her juices leaked out of her like crazy. I did not wipe my mouth so she could taste herself as I got up and kissed her.

"Yummy, I forgot how good my cum taste." She said, smiling at me, making my heart leap a bit.

"Now it's my turn." I said, as I got on top of her body, putting my weight on my legs to not crush her chest. My cock was sitting on her face, throbbing and aching for relief. She did not say a word as she ran her tongue across the underside of my cock, ending at my head as she swirled her tongue around it. She got a taste of my precum with it, she licked her lips and simply said, "Yum".

I moved up a bit as she eagerly took my balls into her mouth, I have always heard she was slutty in bed but I did not expect her to be so open like this. I felt great as she took my cock in her hand and jacked it as she pleasured my balls. She took them out and I moved down quickly, sliding my cock into her open mouth, as she started to suck me off.

Her mouth felt amazing and I could feel her running her tongue all along my cock, ensuring that I was completely filled with pleasure. I watched her beautiful lips take in every inch of me that she could, then watched as it slid out of her mouth, covered in saliva. Jennifer started to bob her head, engulfing my cock for a few seconds before exposing it to the world again. I was in heaven as I held her head and enjoyed the grade A blowjob I was getting from another A Lister.

"I'm gonna cum, where do you want it slut?" I said, which only led to her bobbing her head faster and deeper, causing me to shoot my load straight down her throat. I felt my cock pump a few loads into her mouth as she started to inch away from my cock, only fully pulling away as I finished. I pulled away from the bed to catch a breath.

"Mmm I hope you have more left in there, because I want you to fuck me." She said, holding her legs up which her pussy wet and exposed. My cock slowly rose back to life and eagerly started throbbing at the idea of fucking her pussy. I slowly made my way to her and teased her a bit by rubbing my cock against her pussy and sometimes pushing just the head inside her. Her moans returned as my cock slowly slid into her folds.

I felt her legs wrap around me, pulling me in closer to her as I knew she wanted me to go balls deep already. I was surprised by her as I suspected she would want to go slow, but eventually I felt my balls touch her skin and my cock was as far in as I could go. I felt my cock hit what seemed to be a wall and I realized I was hitting her cervix. I could also tell I hit it because she yelped a bit in pleasure, followed by a soft "Holy shit he's huge". I smiled as I pulled out of her

My cock almost left her pussy, but I left the head inside, until I began thrusting, I made sure to not go full on at first, I wanted both of us to enjoy this and I knew if I went all in right now, we would both be finished fast. So I made sure my motions were slow yet deep. She began playing with her tits, rubbing them and pinching her nipples, moaning every time I go balls deep.

After some time of teasing her, I glanced up at her, our eyes met and I grabbed a hold of her, then I began humping her like a madman. I was fueled by pure lust, the desire to breed this woman and to make sure she is dripping cum for the rest of the day. The sound of skin slapping against one another filled the room, both of us moaning just as loud. Her pussy gripped my cock and at time, I felt like she was trying to milk my cock, but I kept on thrusting, making her throw her head back into the bed as I fucked her. I believe it was because I spanked her a few times causing her to yelp and her pussy to squeeze me in pleasure. I smiled at myself as I remembered how this woman acts in public, yet she is giving into absolute carnal pleasure right now.

She then pushed me away and stood up, I thought that was a sign that I was too rough but she grabbed me, then pushed me onto the bed. I fell on my back and she immediately crawled on top of me, before I can get a word out, I felt her hand grab my cock and guide it to her welcoming pussy. She was taking full control of this experience as she started to ride me like I was a bucking bronco. I loved seeing her wonderful tits bounce, they were almost mesmerizing to me as I could not stop staring.

"Guess you are a tits man huh?" She said, with a beautiful, lustful smile on her face.

"More like, I'm a gorgeous women kind of man." I said, grabbing her head and pulling her towards me, kissing her as our lips made contact. Our moans now being muffled as our tongues once again explored each other's mouths and her thrust turned into her grinding. I ended the kiss and grabbed her hair, yanking her back a bit to remind her who was in charge. She moaned loudly as I did so.

"I'm getting close" Jennifer said, as she picked up her speed. I grabbed her sides, slid her off of me then pushed her onto the bed, so she was laying down as if I was going to paint her like a French woman. I got up behind her and without any prior warning, shoved my cock right where it belong. Her pussy immediately opened up to me, she yelled out in pleasure as my cock brushed her cervix and I got to work on pounding against it.

My cock slid in and out of her wet pussy, my lips traveled across her neck and shoulders, as one hand held her leg up and the other felt up her tits. I was the one in control her and I made sure she knew it. Eventually I felt like I was getting close, I didn't want it to end but I knew it was coming (No pun intended)

"Oh fuck I think I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill you up!"

"Do it, fill my pussy up with your huge load, I'll cum with you"

We both yelled to the heavens as I filled her pussy up with my cum, I waited until my cock finished throbbing then I pulled out, we both immediately saw cum dripping out of her. We both smiled and kissed, this time being purely passionate instead of just two horny adults.

I laid down on the bed, exhausted and wondering what she wanted from me next. I felt the bed shift and I looked over, she was getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a bath, or maybe a shower. Depends on if you join me or not."

I smiled at her and laughed. I was never sure why my sessions always ended with shower sex, but I didn't mind, and my dick didn't as he throbbed back to life once more, ready for another round.