Starship Isabella Ch. 04

Story Info
Life on a Utopian planet, Eden.
11.1k words
4.59
7.9k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers

Eden

The Isabella touched down in the main square of the only city on Eden in the wee hours of the morning. They were met by Bess Igbokwe, the planet's administrator, and her husband Jack. Bess was Ana's best friend and Jack was one of her and Gabby's regular lovers. Their daughter, Jade, was Gabby's best friend, but was camping with her boyfriend. Gabby looked up to Jack as a father figure growing up, and he was the second man, after Allen, who she'd asked to have sex with her. Brad looked carefully at the man who was Gabby's second lover. He was a tall, well-muscled black man with a dick longer than his, but not quite as thick.

Gabby hugged him long and tight and kissed him with fervor. Ana introduced Jack's wife, Bess, to them and Brad was engulfed in a warm hug in the statuesque ebony goddess's arms. The kiss Bess gave Brad was long and sensuous. Bess was eager to meet the young man who had finally won Gabby's heart. Bess was next to hold Rob tightly and smother him with affection. This was the man that her best friend had been looking for all of her life. The amazing thing was that Ana and Rob's relationship had gotten so serious so fast. Fortunately, Bess absolutely believed in love at first sight. She and her husband, Jack, had both experienced it the first time they'd met at the Stellardyne factory in Austin. After introductions all around, Bess announced that the citizens of Eden had insisted that Allen and his new family move into a new larger house that had been built to house a family of six adults as soon as it was finished. In the meantime, they could live with her family. Bess summoned a self-driving Anti-Grav car for them and went about her business of overseeing the unloading and storage of the embryos from the Isabella's hold.

Ana took everyone on a tour of Eden City, pointing out the major landmarks and places of interest. Rob and Brad were able to download a detailed map of the city through their PICs, storing the information in their memory. Gabby insisted that they tour the family section first, so that she could look at the children. Now that she knew that Brad was a Breeder and wanted to have children, her desire to become a mother had been kindled inside her. Brad saw firsthand what he had learned about Utopian communities. Everyone was naked, but there were no public displays of affection between the adults. Brad also noticed that the teenagers he saw were totally respectful of each other. Sexuality was something reserved for adults. Everyone hugged and kissed each other in greeting and often walked hand in hand, but there were no sexual overtones.

When they finally made their way to the adult residential area It was a totally different story. Ana even stopped for a few minutes at a park that contained benches and soft couches where people could fuck in the outdoor setting. Neither Brad nor Rob knew anybody there, but Ana and Gabby introduced them to some of their friends as they fucked. Ana sat down on a bench next to one of her friends, Holly, who was eating out her daughter Courtney. Both mother and daughter were beautiful, busty, natural redheads. Brad knew that the women were natural redheads because their fiery red pubic hair attested to that fact.

By the time they left the park, Bess and Jack had arrived at their home. Everyone met there and had lunch together. "Whose house is that being built next door to yours?" Ana asked Bess.

"That's going to be your new house," Bess told her, breaking out with a wide smile. "We had the builders start it when we discovered that your family would be coming back to Eden. Did you want to go see it?" she asked.

The house being constructed for the Feldon and Maxwell families was a near clone of Jack and Bess' home. Ana had admired Bess' home since Jade had turned 18 and they moved to the adult section. Allen was particularly impressed by the large covered patio and the nice outdoor kitchen. Like Bess and Jack's house the patio faced a beautiful forest. There was no visible fence, but an energy field prevented harmful insects and other pests from entering or leaving their yards. Dogs were popular pets among the citizens of Eden in the Family section especially. Friendly family dogs frequently visited their neighbors looking for attention. A gorgeous female golden retriever padded up to the porch and pressed her cold wet nose against Gabby's thigh, waiting for attention from one of her favorite humans. "I don't have any food for you Iris," Gabby told the visiting dog. "Even if I did, I couldn't give it to you. You know you're not supposed to eat people food," Gabby scolded the friendly pup. Iris huffed and went to greet Brad and Rob, hoping that these new humans didn't know the rules yet. Suddenly, Iris picked her nose up and her ears perked up. "Your mama found out you're AWOL, didn't she?" Gabby asked the retreating dog.

"Cute dog," Brad said. Neither he nor his dad had ever owned a pet. He'd always secretly hoped that he could get his children a dog once he settled down and raised a family.

Gabby was looking at Brad as if she was seeing through him. He couldn't wait to tell her his dreams as they lay together in bed tonight.

Even though the local time was very early, when the Jack and Bess arrived at home that morning, the Maxwell and Feldon families were ready for bed. The ship's time, and their body clocks, said that it was nearly 2300 hours. They all knew that they would need a little sleep before they began their evening with their hosts but they didn't want to sleep the entire day away either. They would have an early bedtime and hopefully wake up in the morning fully refreshed and ready for their new life.

"You'll just love Jade!" Gabby told Brad as they laid in bed together, trying to get to sleep. She's my bestest girlfriend. We've been inseparable since we were little children," Gabby added. "You'll get to meet her tomorrow," Gabby said as she slid down on Brad's hard cock for slow bedtime fuck. There would be no orgy tomorrow morning, but everyone would be ready for a barbecue and small orgy that evening.

When Brad woke up, he was notified by his PIC that he had a message from Gabby waiting in the que. Gabby told him that she and the rest of the family were visiting friends and that Brad should stay home because Jade would be home soon. Brad got up and went to the bathroom to complete his morning routine and had just stepped into the shower When he felt a pair of large, soft breasts pressing into his back and soft hands covering his eyes.

"Good morning," Brad greeted the welcome stranger, eliciting a girlish giggle in response.

"Guess who," the mystery woman said.

Brad had noticed that the arms around him had not been black, like Brad would've expected from Gabby's best friend.

"Well, you're not Gabby's friend Jade," Brad said, talking mostly to himself.

"Wrong," the girl laughed again. She released Brad and turned him around to see him face to face. She hugged and kissed him in the usual Utopian greeting and Brad saw her for the first time. "I'm Jade," she told Brad, watching the surprise on Brad's face as he looked at a pretty Asian girl with long black hair and big boobs.

"Hi Jade," Brad responded. "Sorry, I was expecting Jade to be a hot black girl."

"Both my parents are non-Breeders, I was implanted like most of the people here," Jade told Brad. "Are you disappointed that I'm not some hot black girl?" Jade teased.

"No, I'm glad you," he started.

"Do you have anything against hot black girls?" Jade challenged him, standing with her hands on her hips.

"No!" Brad answered.

"So, you don't like hot girls then?" Jade pushed him again.

"No! I mean yes, I like hot girls. I think you're hot." Brad dropped his arms to his side and hung his head. "Can we start over again?" he begged.

Jade laughed and greeted him again, pressing her breasts into his chest and kissing his cheeks and on the lips again. "Hi, I'm Jade."

"I'm Brad," Brad replied. "It's very nice to meet you. Gabby has been talking about you."

"She never told you that I'm a hot Asian girl?" she asked, a smile crossing her face.

"Not in those exact words, but she said that you were beautiful. She was definitely not exaggerating about that one bit," Brad said sincerely.

"Here, let me help you shower. Gabby told me to come over to check on you and tell you that everyone is out shopping," Jade told him, helping soap his rapidly inflating cock.

Jade soaped between Brad's legs and ran a finger over his puckered butthole before moving on to other parts of his body. "Sorry stud," Jade told him as she started rinsing him. Gabby told me not to let you cum. You need to save your loads for the orgy this afternoon," Jade told him as they stepped out under the dryer. "There will be two other families coming over, so you have to fuck at least one more girl after you fuck me this afternoon. Men are just so limited in the number of times they can perform sexually in a given period of time. Women are different. Gabby and I once ate each other out until we both came at least twenty times in a row at one of our sleepovers. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy fucking you right now, but I want Gabby to be able to watch us together for the first time," Jade told Gabby's new boyfriend.

She couldn't wait to fuck him. Gabby had told her that Brad had a nice cock, but she had no idea that it would be this thick. Her dad's cock was a little longer, but it was thinner. She wondered if she would even be able to take Brad's cock up her ass without too much pain. Jade loved it when her father fed his big black cock up her ass, but it wasn't as thick and he always used a lot of lube and was very patient.

Jade led Brad to the grocery a kilometer away, where they met Allen, Rob and Jack, choosing the cuts of meat they wanted to smoke. "Real Texas brisket is always smoked over Mesquite," Allen was telling the other men. "But I like to use white Oak with the Mesquite, because pure Mesquite can overpower the flavor of the meat if it's used alone. Choosing the right smoking wood for any cut of meat, is just as important as the wine or beer you select to go with the meal," Allen continued. Neither Rob nor Brad had ever seen meat cooking over fire before and were intrigued by the process. "Watching meat cook over fire satisfies a primal urge," Allen continued."

"And Cumming deep inside your soulmates pussy," Brad said softly.

What's that you said?" Allen asked, unsure of what Brad meant by the comment.

"Cumming deep inside your soulmate's pussy is another primal urge. Dad explained it to me when I turned 18. It was one of the important life lessons he'd learned over his life," Brad explained.

"He's right of course," Allen agreed. "There is a primal need for food and water, for continuing the species, safety, and fire. I'm surprised that Janet never realized that. I'll include that in our next monthly meeting."

"I understand that you served in the Fleet," Brad told Jack as they watched Allen start the fire back at Jack's house.

"Five years on a Frigate," Jack answered. I worked in engineering. Nothing like the battle you fought on the way here," Jack added.

"I never fought any battles on a Fleet ship," Brad corrected the older former officer. "I attended the Academy and graduated. but was never given an assignment in the Fleet, based on a hardship waiver. The family business couldn't survive without Mom.

"I had no problem granting that request," Allen said. Family is the most important thing in the Utopian society," Allen stated. "It was the Viper as I recall. The crew of the Viper murdered Janet. I'm glad you blew those bastards straight to hell."

Brad had never realized that it had been Allen who granted his request to resign. Few people knew that Stellardyne, under Allen's control ran the Fleet.

"After I read the log on the Isabella this morning, I have to say that you learned everything the Academy could teach you about battle tactics," Jack complimented him. "Your actions were brilliant. I've never seen some of the maneuvers that you pulled. You were probably successful due to the fact that none of the pirates had ever seen those moves either.

"Brad learned most of the advanced tactics from playing video games with his friends," Ana interjected as she and the rest of the women joined the men on the patio. "I was scared to death when I learned that!" Ana said. "But after that first battle, I simply put my trust in Brad."

"I was lucky," Brad said humbly. "I was lucky to have the advanced AI and a great ship like the Isabella," Brad told them.

"I knew that Brad and Rob were the right choice from the time I met them," Allen said confidently. "I wouldn't've risked Ana, Gabby and Gia's lives if I wasn't sure."

Ana had brought out a couple of bottles of the excellent local red wine and opened the bottles to breath. "Can I get you gentlemen another beer?" Bess asked.

"I'd like another New Indian beer," Rob answered.

Me too," said Jack.

"Make that three please and thank you Ma'am," Brad said.

Bess liked the young man's demeanor and good manners. Unlike some of the young men Jade's age, Brad was a cut above. She could barely wait to have his thick cock inside her later.

Everyone talked and drank wine and beer, watching Gabby and Jade make love. It had been almost six months since they'd seen each other and their passion for each other was evident. Everyone enjoyed the show, Gabby and Jade seemed to be permanently attached to each other's pussy and assholes with their tongues and fingers. Brad wasn't keeping count of how many times the girls came together, but it was close to a dozen times. Jade hadn't been exaggerating about that little fact about she and Gabby.

Jack was notified that the other guests were arriving and went up to greet them at the door. Brad recognized Courtney and Holly from the sex park. Courtney's father, introduced himself as Rich to Brad and Rob. Unlike his fair skinned, red-haired wife and daughter, Rich had the dark skin of a person born on New India. "It's an honor to meet the men who brought the Feldons and the embryos safely home," Rich told them, shaking their forearms in a standard information exchange, Holly and Courtney greeted everyone getting full body hugs and kisses. As they were greeting each other, another family arrived. These were Chuck, Lori and their son, Daniel. They all went back to the patio and got drinks.

After a few minutes a young Latina woman emerged onto the back porch. "Sorry I'm late," she apologized. "I met my dad for lunch and we got a little frisky," she explained.

"This is Savannah," Holly told them. "She's Courtney's girlfriend. She stays over at our house three or four times a week. Her brother is twelve and so they live in the family section. She comes over to our house for the orgies we host there and when she wants to just fuck us in the meantime. She's become a part of our loving family. Savannah, Courtney, Rich and I all sleep together in our big bed. We all have our sexy fun with this caliente Chica," Dawn laughed.

"There's something about redheads that gets my pussy wet," Savannah told everyone.

Brad was amazed at how nobody on Eden even questioned Savannah's role in the family. On any other planet he'd visited, Savannah's name would only be spoken in secrecy and never in polite company. Here it was never even questioned. Everyone watched as Savannah and Courtney joined the other women on the floor.

Allen announced that the brisket would be done in about a half hour. Gia, Ana and Gabby went inside to prepare the rest of the meal and to get the cutting board and knife for the brisket. Brad and Daniel followed inside to help carry the big platters of food out when they were ready and to help clean dishes and wipe up the kitchen while the women prepared the side dishes. Brad and Daniel talked together as they worked and Brad discovered that Daniel was currently dating Jade. Since Gabby and Jade were besties, he assumed that they would be spending quite a bit of time together. Brad was pleased by that prospect; Jade was as funny as she was beautiful and Daniel was a lot like Brad in many ways. He learned that Chuck and Lori were assistant administrators to Bess and Daniel was working as an intern at Stellardyne.

Most of the side dishes had been prepared at the store and all that was needed was to warm them up and make a fresh salad and fruit plate. Brad and Daniel brought the food out to the patio and refreshed everyone's drinks.

When Allen rang the chuckwagon dinner bell, an old-fashioned steel triangle, everything was ready. The aroma of the smoker and the sight of fresh cooked beef made Brad's mouth water. As Allen sliced the meat everyone came up to make their plates. Brad was fascinated by Allen's skill in cooking and slicing the big cut of real meat.

"Can you teach me how to barbecue and smoke meat Allen?" Brad asked.

"Sure, what style do you want to learn first?" Allen asked.

"There are different styles?"

"Lots of 'em. This is Central Texas style which is primarily beef. There's also East Texas, Kansas City, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Memphis styles. Those are mostly pork dishes, and each style has a different kind of sauce or rub. I think I'll start out teaching you Central Texas style. Gabby, Gia and Ana like it the best, that's what I normally cook. It will take you years to perfect Central Texas style." Allen explained. Brad was looking forward to learning about barbecue. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves so much.

The brisket was moist, tender, and had a nice bark and smoke ring, things that Allen had explained as he sliced the meat. Brad had never had a meal as good as the one Allen Feldon cooked that day. Brad had almost stopped thinking about him as Mr. Feldon, the richest man in the galaxy. He now thought of Allen as a close friend and Gabby's grandpa.

After the meal, and everyone had rested for a while, Bess declared that the orgy was about to begin. Jack and Allen brought out a small folded cloth that they spread out in a shady part of the backyard. Brad recognized it as a portable mattress, similar to the ones the miners slept on in the ship's bunkroom, but much, much larger. It took less than a minute for the orgy bed to inflate. Since the bed was made of the same nanofibers the flimsies were made of, there was no need for sheets.

Jade got down between Brad's legs and sucked his cock as Gabby did the same for Jack. Savannah took Rich's dick into her mouth and Holly sucked Allen's cock. Soon, everyone was sucking someone's cock. The orgy had begun. The women never allowed the men to ejaculate in their mouths, these loads were designated for their cunts or assholes. As if on cue, the women either mounted their men or assumed another sexual position. Brad was confused as to how everything was so coordinated.

"What position do you want to fuck me in?" A voice called out from his mind. Of course, Brad realized, the women were all talking to each other and their partners over their PICs. He hadn't noticed, but the women had all held hands as they planned who was going to be with whom before the orgy started. Jade was holding his hand now. It was an additional feature that came with the enhanced PICs. Apparently everybody on Eden had the advanced model implanted into their brains.

"Don't worry about how it's done, just tell me if you want my ass or cunt. Tell me whether you want missionary, doggy, cowgirl, or something else," Jade insisted. She was well past horny.

"I want to fuck your cunt, missionary style," Brad answered, through his PIC.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Jade thought back. "I want to see your face when you shoot your load inside me."

Brad laid down on top of Jade and pressed the glans of his penis into Jade's weeping fuck hole. As usual, Brad started out slowly, searching her face to determine how fast he should go. Some women could take his big cock easily, but others struggled. He liked this way of visual communication during sex better, but he could see how the direct link feature would come in handy in an orgy situation. He and Gabby had never communicated this way.

Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers