Starship Isabella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you and Gabby going to be doing in the meantime?" Brad asked.

"The men have a raffle too. We'll be waiting to have our names called as well," Jade explained. "Try to get to know the women you meet here tonight," Jade said as she went off to her raffle.

Soon, a beautiful woman approached Brad. He hadn't met her earlier, but he knew exactly who she was. He'd seen a full-sized poster of her in a bathing suit in Allen's home in Austin. She was the super model Persia. Brad had always wondered what had happened to her. One day her image was everywhere, and then it was gone.

The woman was flattered that Brad had even recognized her; Persia's career had ended by her own choice before Brad had even been born. She was touched that he showed so much concern over her sudden disappearance from the media.

"Persia was just my professional name, my real name is Nasrin," the former model told Brad. I'm great now, but thirty something years ago I attempted suicide, and almost succeeded," Nasrin told Brad. "I just couldn't stand my life anymore!"

"I am so sorry," Bad said with genuine concern, he absentmindedly rubbed her back trying to console her.

"I was placed in a special medical center, where I met a man, a little older than me. He'd been through something similar as young singer/musician and had been at the clinic for several months. The clinic specialized in helping people who had risen to fame too fast and weren't prepared for the hectic schedule, the lack of friends, the loneliness," she said. "Eric was almost done with his treatment, but sensed that I needed a friend. He volunteered to stay a while longer to help me. We fell in love," she said dreamily.

"Eric introduced me to the philosophy of Utopianism. He had performed for Janet and Allen several times before, and he knew that the simpler Utopian philosophy was what I needed as well as he did. Janet Feldon turned out to be a big fan of mine too, and she invited us to start a new life, here on Eden," she told Brad. "I never looked back!"

Brad kissed one of the most beautiful women who had ever lived when she reached over and began stroking Brad's big cock. "You're big, like Eric," She whispered in awe. "Even thicker I think."

Nasrin rode Brad's cock with abandon. Even at her age, she was still a most attractive woman. Brad touched and squeezed her modest sized breasts, causing her moan when he gently pulled her nipples. Brad never even attempted to hold back his impending ejaculation. When Nasrin orgasmed, her spasming pussy muscles pulled Brad's cum from him causing Brad to have a powerful orgasm. Brad accepted an invitation from her to get together one evening for sex with her and her daughter. Eric had taught music to Gabby and was eager to finally have sex with her. Brad set up the tryst on his PIC and forwarded it to Gabby, she was in charge of these things. Both he and his dad were allowed to rest. Several of Jade and Gabby's friends helped Rob and Brad regain their erections with their talented mouths. The selection of Gen 2 women was next. One of Ana's friends had been drawn to fuck Rob, and Bess' friend was selected for Brad.

Brad was fucking Loni, the Pilipino daughter of Breeders working here on Eden. Lonnie's parents were one of the tens of thousands of Filipino crew members working on cargo and passenger ships throughout the Galaxy. When they visited Eden with supplies from Earth, they fell in love with the place and quit their jobs and begged Allen to let them make a life here. Lonnie's parents were vegetable farmers outside of the city. Loni was a spirited sex partner and knew just how to gyrate her pelvis to pull another load out of Brad. Despite Jade's warnings, he just couldn't help himself but cum hard in the sexy women of Eden. After Brad had filled Lonnie's cunt with his cum, they laid together and talked. Lonnie was one of Bess' coworkers at the planetary administration offices. Her son, Chad, had been one of Gabby's regular lovers before she left for Nirvana. She was certain that she would meet Brad again at her home during one of her orgies. Brad enjoyed their time together and promised to visit her again.

Round three was soon announced and Brad would have sex with a School friend of Gabby's. The Gen 3 girl who had been selected was a slender, athletic girl named Tracey. Rob drew another of Gabby's friends, Sarah. Tracey was no slouch in bed, but she didn't have the raw sexual talent of the more mature women. Brad decided that he was going to be spending a lot of time at the Gen 1 and Gen 2 houses in the future.

After three rounds of sex inside of two hours, Rob could cum no more. Several men dropped out of the orgy and showered, relaxing on the sidelines, enjoying the show. None of the women were done yet, they would have sex with one or more women, if they weren't chosen by a man there. When asked who he would like to have sex with next, Brad asked for Sally, Courtney's large breasted friend.

Sally was a very beautiful woman; her breasts must've had a volume of 750 mL each! Being a breast man, Brad was in titty heaven as he played with her huge soft melons. She was a very pleasant fuck. Sally moaned in pleasure as she climaxed time and time again. Brad finally filled her quim with his seed and they kissed and went back to their own families. Brad was surprised to find that Gabby had gone back to the house with Allen.

They arrived back at Jack and Bess' home and some of Gabby's favorite classical music was playing when they entered the house. Gabby had left the orgy when Brad had asked for Sally. Jack and Bess arrived soon after, having stayed to complete round 4. Jack had been using what he knew about Tantric sex to extend his performance, but not enough to make the orgy run too long. Gabby had already gone to bed with her grandfather. Brad should've known that he'd screwed up, but was clueless about what he'd done to upset the woman he loved.

Ana opened a bottle of wine and poured everyone present a glass so they could toast Rob and Brad's full citizenship and all the benefits of being made part of a small group of people who were exempt from work and further service. Evidently absent were Allen and Gabby. Exhausted, Jack, Rob and Brad quickly went to sleep while the women stayed up and talked. The conversation inevitably turned to the subject of Gabby and Brad.

"Gabby's been crying since she came home from the orgy early," Ana told the other women when they got home.

Gia huffed. "It's no wonder, knowing how Gabby feels about that little hussy,"

"He didn't know Gabby and Courtney's history," Ana defended Brad.

"He should've seen how Gabby looked at Courtney when she made the suggestion to Brad," Gia said.

"A man catching a glance like that?" Bess said incredulously.

"I guess you're right," Gia finally admitted. "If Gabby didn't tell him in clear terms not to choose her, he would've never figured it out!" Gia realized.

"I'll go talk to Gabby to try to calm her down," Ana said. "Gia, you go talk to Brad first thing in the morning."

Gia came in to wake Brad up the next morning with the customary blowjob. After Brad filled his aunt's mouth with his load, Gia laid down by Brad asked him how his first Community Orgy had been.

"It was great Aunt Gia!" Brad replied. I had sex with a supermodel!"

Gia had to think for a moment. "Oh yes, Nasrin used to be a model, I've heard.

"Not just any model, Persia," Brad excitedly told his aunt.

"What about Loni?" Gia asked.

"She was amazing. I understand that her son was one of Gabby's lovers," Brad said.

"He was, but there was nothing serious between them. They had a lot of fun together," Gia acknowledged.

"What I really need to talk to you about is Sally," Gia told Brad, suddenly turning serious.

"I liked Sally," Brad admitted. "She wasn't as experienced as the older women, but I enjoyed my time with her. Why do you ask?" Brad said, suddenly turning serious himself.

"Did you know that she and Gabby had a history and that Gabby can't stand the woman?" Gia asked.

Brad was totally surprised. The color drained from his face as he realized how his actions the night before must've devastated Gabby.

"I had no idea that they didn't get along," Brad swore. "When I met her, I thought that she was a lot like Gabby!" Brad explained. "I just figured that they had been good friends growing up," Brad explained.

"She and Gabby were good friends until Sally was about sixteen. All of a sudden, her personality changed. She openly flirted with all of the boys in school, and even grown men, who all admired her large breasts," Gia said. "Gabby was a late bloomer. Everybody loved Gabby, but they always thought of her as ordinary," Gia explained. "You need to tell her how beautiful she is to you, and tell her right now!" Gia insisted.

Brad found Gabby in Allen's room, crying. Brad approached her and laid down next to her.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I just wasn't thinking right. Will you ever forgive me?" Brad asked the love of his life.

"What did you think of Sally's boobs? Did you like them?" Gabby asked, sniffling back tears and trying to be reasonable. Her mother had already talked to her, but the pain was still there.

"They were very inviting," Brad said honestly. When he looked at Gabby's face Brad knew instantly that it was time to lie. "When she sat on my cock though, I realized that her boobs were not very attractive at all," Brad lied. "They were just too big. Her face and butt were also just too much. I much prefer nice medium sized boobs and butts, but even if they were smaller, she still wouldn't be attractive to me," Brad told Gabby.

"Why not?" Gabby asked, trying to follow Brad's logic.

"I didn't particularly like her personality. She was kind of conceited about her looks, and acted like she was doing me a big honor by letting me fuck her. That's all I was to her, a big dick. She didn't care about me or about my personality. I was just a big living dildo to her. I didn't really enjoy being used like that," Brad embellished his made-up story.

"She was always like that," Gabby said with resentment. "Even in school, well before she turned 18, the men and older boys treated her like a special princess. She flirted with every man and boy. That's why a lot of girls didn't like her," Gabby said.

Brad kept his opinion to himself that her feelings weren't very Utopian. No amount of training could change a woman's instinctive behavior.

"Are there any other women that you would prefer not to be with when we start swinging with more people?" Brad asked.

Gabby looked at him curiously. "Of course not! Utopians accept everyone into our loving society," she scolded Brad.

"I'm sorry," Brad apologized. "I really need to learn more about the Utopian lifestyle. I'll try to be better in the future," Brad told her.

"Mom says that I shouldn't be so hard on you. You just started learning about Utopianism a few months ago," Gabby spoke softly to him. "You're going to make mistakes. I'll just have to learn to be more patient with your mistakes and try doubly hard to correct your behavior," Gabby said magnanimously.

Brad had to force himself not to smile at Gabby's flawed logic, but he was very happy that Gabby had forgiven him. He would always get her opinion about the women he would have sex with in the future.

Brad pushed Gabby back on the bed and worshipped her perfect breasts, sucking Gabby's nipples into his mouth as he complimented her on the perfection of her breasts. Brad had Gabby moaning in pleasure as he brought Gabby to orgasm just by sucking her nipples and squeezing her boobs.

"I don't feel the same about any of those girls like I feel about you, I love you. You definitely have the best, most beautiful and most suckable titties on the planet!" Brad proclaimed.

"Just on this planet?" Gabby teased.

You're the most beautiful woman with the most beautiful and most suckable titties in the entire Universe!" Brad announced.

Gabby cried in relief as Brad worshipped her medium sized breasts. After they made love, Gabby spooned her butt into Brad as he held her tits and snuggled into her until Gabby fell asleep. Brad held her like that for several hours, until it was in the afternoon. When Gabby woke up, Brad worshipped her breasts again until she climaxed.

Afterwards, they went out to the patio to join the rest of the family. Rob was fucking Jade and Jack was fucking Gia, while Allen fucked Bess and Daniel fucked Ana. Brad held Gabby as they watched the other couples enjoy another day in paradise. Later, when it started getting dark, Rob built a fire in the fire pit to warm them all as the cool dense evening air descended from the higher altitudes. Eden didn't really have seasons, but on clear days, the evenings got chilly. On most planets, people would've simply put on a sweater, but on Eden, couples covered themselves under a blanket and snuggled with each other to share body warmth.

A shiver passed through Brad's body as the experience of watching the fire and having the woman he loved pressing against him filled his senses. Rob and Ana, Bess and Jack, and Jade and Daniel snuggled with each other as the flames danced before them. The good friends drank wine and chatted until it was time for bed. Everyone went to bed with their significant others, Daniel stayed the night and slept with Jade.

The next morning when Brad awoke, Jade was in his bed sucking his cock as a wakeup call. Brad loved this Utopian tradition. His old wake to music routine had been surpassed many times by having his wakening morning wood sucked by a beautiful woman. After Brad came, he and Jade went to the showers together. Gabby was there with Jack when they joined them in the big shower.

Good morning sweetheart," Gabby told Brad as she kissed him under the running water. Brad breathed a sigh of relief; he was out of the doghouse. Things were back to normal, or what passed as normal on Eden, Brad laughed to himself.

After breakfast, they all went back to the big orgy bed. Gabby laid down with Rob and Brad and Gia joined them. Allen and Ana, Daniel and Bess and Allen and Jade joined them. Bess had to head to work after a brief sexual workout. The planet wasn't just going to run itself.

Courtney called Jade and Gabby and invited them and Daniel over to her house to study together for the final written exam they would all need to take and pass. They needed that exam to earn the practical flight training license to and learn how to fly all types and ages of spacecraft. Rob volunteered the use of the Isabella for training purposes and Brad volunteered again, since he had a full license to operate any type starship, including military vessels.

Before they left for Courtney's, Ana prepared everyone breakfast. The remaining couples made a plan to tour the city that morning and do a final walkthrough of the Feldons new home. "Don't forget to remind Courtney and her family about the cookout and the orgy this weekend," Ana reminded Gabby. "I saw how Rob was watching Savannah fuck Brad. I think he'd like a piece of that himself!" Ana laughed. "Holly and Rich are great fucks too," Ana added.

As before, Brad tutored the young people for a few hours until a light lunch was served by Holly, who had the largest butt plug in her collection in her butthole, working to stretch her ass for Brad. As before, everyone joined an intense fuck session. Before leaving for their swim, Gabby reminded everyone about the new home initiation party that weekend. Savannah said that Ana had called her parents this morning and invited them all, as she had Holly and Rich. In fact, Ana had contacted all of their closest friends to invite them to the party. They would need at least 5 big outdoor orgy beds to accommodate the crowd.

Allen had learned that there were fewer than a dozen pirate ships were still at large. It was estimated that the last pirate would be eliminated within five weeks. The good news was announced at the celebration that weekend. The party was a great success. Allen and Brad supplied the barbecue and everyone brought the side dishes, cooperating with each other through their PICs. Like everything else on Eden, everything was organized and turned out perfectly.

After breakfast every morning after being awakened by oral sex, everyone went for the community run and a refreshing swim before returning home for breakfast and a morning family orgy. Brad stayed behind for swimming lessons and was soon swimming as well as the other citizens on Eden.

Because of their service to the community, none of them were required to work, but they all did. Brad was the tutor for Gabby, Jade, Daniel, Aiden and Courtney, along with quite a few other interested students in the basics of spaceflight. Now that the pirate threat had been virtually eliminated, it seemed like everyone wanted to learn to navigate through space in their own personal spacecraft. There were several Utopian planets near enough to Eden to exclusively use gravity drive, just as the early pioneers had used. Navigating gravity drive craft wasn't nearly as complicated as star drive equipped ships, but they were perfect for pleasure craft within the local cluster where several Utopian planets were located.

Brad had also become fascinated with the idea of cooking meat over fire and was taking lessons from the master. Allen taught Brad everything he knew about Texas barbeque, having been born and raised in that Sovereign Nation. As the old adage said, you can take the person out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of a person.

Gabby worked in the community garden, helping grow food and fresh herbs for the community. Gabby by loved growing things and had a green thumb. She had already established a garden at their new home and had decorated the landscape.

Rob worked with Bess' office to ensure that the planetary defenses were up to standard and working properly. Now that Eden and the other Utopian planets were on the star charts, the planet needed effective defenses. He had also started training a local space guard aboard the Isabella until the planet could build their own patrol craft.

Gia, of course, continued to watch out for Allen's wellbeing and took care of any medical needs of the family. She worked at the clinic part time, learning to implant embryos into the local women.

Ana worked closely with her father, learning more and more about the Stellardyne organization. Allen wanted to turn the reins of the company over to his daughter when he retired.

The evening routine on Eden was also becoming very enjoyable, comfortable and laid back. When they weren't having dinner and a small orgy at someone else's home, which was generally twice a week, they ate at home and had a small orgy there.

Jade, Courtney and their families were regular guests, as well as Nasrin, Loni and their families. Brad was getting to know his Aunt Gia much better too and she had been continuing his lessons on how to fuck like a pro. Everyone he'd fucked lately, especially Gabby, appreciated his newly learned skills. Not only did Brad have the perfect sized cock, now he really knew how to use it. On nights out at friend's homes, Allen and Gia would usually leave after dinner, leaving the orgy for the younger members of the household. Gia would take him home and have him comfortably settled in bed by the time everyone else got home. Allen explained to everyone that he was feeling fine, but became exerted easily. He wasn't up to take on a bevy of sex-craved Gen2 and Gen3 women. Gia spent every night with Allen, with both Ana and Gabby paying visits several times a week to his bed. Their lovemaking had definitely lost its intensity, but the unconditional love and compassion was still very much there.

Every afternoon before the family gathered for the evening, Brad and Gabby, Rob and Ana fulfilled one of the many trysts they had set up for themselves. Some of the couples they swung with were great lovers and some were just average. After coming home after their encounters, they would talk about what they liked about their latest exploits.