Starship Isabella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers

Brad's experience with all of these other women had made him acutely aware of how Gabby was by far the perfect mate for him. His appreciation and love for her had even exceeded his expectations of a perfect relationship. As they laid in bed together one night before falling asleep, Brad had to ask Gabby a question.

"Gabby?"

"Yes?"

"Please forgive me if I'm breaking your cultural values, but in my upbringing, we had some really old-fashioned traditions," Brad began. "Please don't get upset with me, but I just must ask, even though I'm afraid I might ruin everything with my possibly inappropriate question."

"I love you very much too," Gabby replied. "I don't think you can ask me anything that will ruin our relationship. What is your question?"

"Gabby Feldon, will you marry me?" Brad asked abruptly, holding his breath, not knowing what to expect.

Gabby turned over to Face Brad, her face only inches from his. "Yes Bradley Maxwell. I will marry you. You just made me the happiest women in the universe!"

Brad breathed a sigh of relief and pulled Gabby close to him, kissing the love of his life passionately.

"Why did you think I'd be upset if you asked me to marry you?" Gabby asked, curious about Brad's hesitancy. "I've been dying, waiting for you to ask."

"I didn't think Utopians approved of marriage," Brad told her, confused now about his reasons about not asking her before now.

"You're right, Utopians usually wait until they've lived together for some time before they get legally married. Most of the husbands and wives we know are still trying to decide if they both really want a legally binding relationship," Gabby explained. "I realized the first time I saw you that you were the man of my dreams. I was just waiting for you to decide if I was right for you. I was a little afraid that you'd prefer one of my friends to me," Gabby told him. Brad now understood Gabby's line of questioning about Sally's boobs. She felt like he had been teasing her while he'd been struggling to pop the question.

"I've wanted to marry you the first day we were together," Brad told her. "Now that I know that we were meant for each other, getting married is the thing to do," Brad told her. Gabby agreed that getting married was indeed the right thing to do. They made slow passionate love to each other, sealing their agreement with love.

Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers