Starship of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd tolerated this for the sake of unit cohesion, since he never physically or verbally harassed anyone, but the final straw was when I caught him watching simulated pornography of my sister, Samantha Adams. The act itself was disrespectful enough, but what irritated me even more was that he had been stupid enough to get caught. The Athens had no place for lecherous fools who let their genitalia do the thinking

Knowing who I was dealing with, I crossed my legs as Cooper approached, causing my skirt to ruffle slightly with the movement. I wouldn't put it past this degenerate to try and peek up my skirt if I remained seated normally.

"Admiral," Cooper mustered a lazy salute, subtly licking his lips and glancing at my calves. "I've completed that R&D report. Sorry it's late... the quantity of data was extensive."

With that underwhelming excuse, Cooper held out a tablet and Gonzalez stepped forward to receive it.

"Punctuality is critical in any military organization, Chief Engineer," I chastised the man. "Don't let this happen again."

"Of course, ma'am." His words were proper, but his tone was insincere.

"Dismissed."

Cooper left the bridge. If I wasn't surrounded by my subordinates, I would have sighed. As soon as I could afford it, that worm was getting transferred to a different vessel. No amount of technical expertise was worth the heartburn. There were countless others who could fill his role.

Pushing Anthony Cooper out of my mind, I re-examined the ship's radar scan one last time. Nothing was going to slip past me.

--------------

I had to stop myself from skipping away from the bridge, and maintained a casual appearance until I reached the safety of my quarters. Once there, I fist pumped the air.

It worked!

Thanks to my role as chief engineer, I had basic access to every crew member's neural implant to apply firmware updates. Based on last night's research, I had formulated my own "update", one that would theoretically result in a cognitive change. Then, I inserted my "update" into our ship's localized database. (Normally, there were security measures in place to prevent that sort of thing, but my familiarity with our systems made them easy to circumvent.)

In effect, this caused my "update" to get sent out to everyone on the ship. That wasn't ideal, but due to the network infrastructure and anonymized data streams, it was impossible to send the "update" to just one person. Thankfully, I could at least exclude myself from the "update" -- since I had physical access to my own implant, I was able to set up countermeasures to "block" my code from running.

To play it safe, my "update" was small and innocuous. There are two kinds of attire that personnel are allowed to wear on the Athens: the skintight jumpsuit and a standard military uniform. The jumpsuit is preferred by infantrymen (and women), such as Major Adams, even when we're outside of active combat zones. Mainly, this is because of its special breathable material, which is very comfortable to exercise in.

For everyone else, people like engineers and command staff who rarely leave the ship, we stick with the standard uniform. The uniform itself has two variations: one with pants and one with a skirt. All personnel are allowed to wear either. Some women (and even a few men) prefer the skirt, but most, including Admiral Locke, exclusively wear the pants. However, according to the cognition change in my "update", the skirt uniform was no longer optional for women; it was required.

The "update" went into effect overnight, but spending all that time on it meant that I had no hope of finishing that R&D report for Locke on time. I worked as fast as I could, but still arrived on the bridge a couple hours past the deadline.

Locke gave me her usual lecture, conveniently ignoring the fact that a report of this scale would have been impossible for a lesser engineer to deliver today at all. Regardless, I barely listened to her words, because -- she was wearing a skirt. The Admiral Catherine Locke was wearing a skirt. Not only that, the Hispanic lieutenant next to her was wearing a skirt. Every woman on the bridge was wearing a skirt.

The skirt was completely modest and professional, falling to about the knee. This was a standard uniform, after all, willingly worn by millions of women across the galaxy. But it was worth celebrating what that skirt represented. Even the great Catherine Locke hadn't noticed that she was doing anything unusual by wearing it.

With my first experiment a resounding success, I furthered my research and ran dozens of simulations. Based on those simulations, I concluded that the human brain would reject a cognitive change that was too dissimilar or illogical compared to the individual's genuine knowledge base. However, it seemed possible to work up to larger changes by slowly stacking and reinforcing smaller ones.

To test this theory, I sent out new implant "updates" over the course of a week, focused on gradually shortening the length of a "work-appropriate" skirt. By the end of that week, every uniformed woman on the Athens was wearing an extremely short skirt that ended at the upper thigh, almost fully revealing their bare legs. And just as planned, no one noticed. No one cared. To everyone but me, this was simply the normal female uniform.

My mind was rolling with the possibilities, but I tried to stay calm. Wearing a short skirt was certainly inappropriate for a military vessel, but it didn't blatantly go against common sense. It wasn't as if all these women were walking around naked; I had no proof that more extreme "updates" would be accepted just as smoothly. Let's do one more test.

--------------

Samantha

"Seven... eight... nine... two hundred."

Finishing my final rep of push-ups, I stood up and took several deep breaths before transitioning to the treadmill. I was in the training room, along with over a dozen other men and women. We were all in the midst of our own workout routines; keeping our bodies in peak condition at all times was expected for soldiers like us.

"Hey, ladies! Want some protein shakes?"

He came in just as I had begun running. Chief Engineer Cooper, holding a tray of protein shakes.

His presence here was unusual -- unprecedented, even. Shipboard engineers weren't held to the same physical standards as us field personnel, and as such I'd never seen Cooper in this facility before.

In fact, I'd never interacted with the Chief Engineer outside of equipment-based conversations immediately before and after deployment. He seemed competent enough at his job, but I wasn't one for socializing. Even if I was, I tended to bond better with fellow comrades on the ground.

While Cooper waited for a response, I saw him glance at my body, so quickly that I might have missed it were it not for my acute senses. His eyes especially lingered on my breasts, which were bouncing slightly since I was currently running. I was indifferent to his gaze. I knew I had what would be considered an attractive body, and he at least had the decency to meet my eyes a moment later. That was infinitely preferable to some of our new recruits, who would gawk at me openly when they thought I wasn't looking.

"Major Adams? How about you?"

None of us had said anything, so he called out to me. I was about to refuse, but -- it's true that protein is a good way to build muscle. Plus, since it's biologically more difficult for women to build muscle than men, a female frontline combatant should never refuse a protein drink. Although I had no doubt I was the strongest person on the Athens, there's no harm in using every tool available to maintain my edge.

So, I nodded and grabbed one of his shakes. "Thank you, Cooper. It's appreciated."

Now that I'd broken the ice, the other women in the training room followed suit. I tended to have that effect on people. (The men politely declined and returned to their training.)

"Happy to help! I want to do anything I can to strengthen our forces." With that last remark, Cooper left the training room and we all drank the protein shakes.

This same interaction repeated for about ten days. Whenever I was training, Cooper would come in and offer me a protein shake. While it seemed odd at first, before I knew it, it felt like second nature to drink one of Cooper's shakes during a workout, and it seemed every other woman using the training room felt the same. I almost came to feel like I needed to drink his shakes as part of my routine.

However, one day, the shake tasted... off. Slightly salty, rather than the usual bland flavor I'd come to expect.

"Cooper?" I asked him as soon as I noticed. "Is there something different in today's shake?"

He smiled at me. "I'm glad you asked! There's a special ingredient in today's batch: my semen."

I froze for a split second and blinked. This was unorthodox, but... it wasn't alarming. Semen was just another form of protein. I wish he'd have told me about this "special ingredient" beforehand, but I had to admit adding any flavor whatsoever made the protein shake more appetizing than usual.

"I see. Do all of these shakes have your semen in them?" I glanced around the training room. There were seven women besides me, all with protein shakes in their hands. None of the men had any, but that was only natural.

"Sure do! Dig in."

Some part of me felt uncertain about this new development, but I was unable to ascertain the exact cause, and those feelings quieted by the next day.

After another week, every female footsoldier on the Athens was drinking daily semen shakes. Of course, there were too many of us for it all to be Cooper's; he told us that other crewmates had voluntarily contributed, to make sure there was plenty of semen to go around.

--------------

The door to the training room closed behind me, leaving the Scarlet Hunter and the other girls behind to happily slurp up their servings of jizz.

The evidence was irrefutable. Using these implant "updates", nothing was out of reach. Existing knowledge or logic didn't matter -- with time and patience, I could overwrite all of it. Two weeks ago, every woman in there would have been repulsed at the idea of "semen protein shakes", but my "updates" had been able to gradually guide them to this point without fuss.

I'd also learned that, while it was impossible to target individuals with the "updates", it was possible to selectively affect specific genders or staff roles. I'd set the "updates" to encourage women to drink the protein shakes while discouraging men, which worked flawlessly. Then, to convince other men to donate their semen to the cause, I'd merely upped their libido and told them Major Adams might drink it; it had been surprisingly easy.

I coincidentally crossed paths with Admiral Locke on the way to my quarters, and she subtly leered at me. I pretended not to notice, but internally, I was cackling. For all her pride and intellect, her skirt was just as short as everyone else's. She showed off her thighs to every crewmember she passed, like a slutty schoolgirl, believing it to be the most natural thing in the world.

Everyone on this ship, including Catherine Locke and Samantha Adams, was in the palm of my hand... and they didn't even know it.

12