All Comments on 'Starship of Lust Ch. 08'

by Xerg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That meeting scene was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great update, Xerg! It's bittersweet to be appeoaching the endgame, but I'm ultimately excited to see you close out this absolute GOAT of a series!

vikster89vikster896 months ago

another brilliant chapter! I really want them both to fall in love him willingly in the end, that'd be so damn hot and amazing. willing full time love and sex crazed but keeping their personalities

InglstonInglston6 months ago

I've enjoyed this series tremendously, both for its content and the quality of the writing. Thank you for sharing this with us. I look forward to the conclusion of the story, but regardless of the ending, I hope to see other stories take inspiration from it.

ConstructiveConstructive6 months ago

I feel like we're finally approaching the end of my favorite series. I wonder if cooper will use Samantha "love" more. If she trusts him completely and without question, and Catherine trusts her without question...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A masterpiece. I wish you would upload the next chapter now but haste makes waste . Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing Xerg. Thank you for being a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cool story, I read each installment without fail.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who would've thought I'd see the Prison Battleship storyline in Literotica? Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

when is the next ch releasing?

cindyp1976cindyp19764 months ago

I'm liking it so far but, I don't see how he can't get caught unless he sends his general updates to all ships and bases so it seems like it's natural for all of them to be having sex in the open in front of anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous