Starship Traveler Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

She had read all the major poets of the Kofandi and listened to them recite their poems. She still needed to read the subtitles, but Xeno had told her that some races just don't have the neurons or the hearing to learn to speak and understand Kofandi. Still to hear the words spoken by the poets themselves brought tears to her eyes. She had mastered the three dimensional strategy game and had actually won a couple of games. She was not sure if Xeno had let her win or not, but told herself he could not lie about such things.

Her love for Xeno had mellowed to a deep and lasting warmth. She did not dance or giggle as much, but she glowed with satisfaction. She very rarely asked what day it was. It did not matter anymore. Xeno had told her she was learning patience. She had laughed when he said that and responded, "Patience for a destination is not patience in bed."

He responded that she was just 146 years old, barely a child in his eyes. And she wrinkled up her nose and replied he had traveled across the universe to rob a cradle and that made him the worst of old perverts.

The ship had been feeding for almost ten years when Xeno looked up in surprise and commented, "Another Traveler has entered this zone. We have company, pretty mind."

XXXXXXXXX

The end and the beginning. I am sure I will bring you the further adventures of Xeno and Revekah but this seems like a good time to take a break. After all we have all the time in the multiverse.

XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you.

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

I would like to acknowledge and thank my editor Dani for all her help. She is a treasure.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12