All Comments on 'Starship Traveler Ch. 06'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HonourHonourover 15 years ago
Lovely tale

This has been a beautiful unfolding of a tender love. Thank you

dweaver999dweaver999over 15 years ago
Lovely

What a wonderful love story. I'm sorry to see it end for now and will be patiently waiting for more when you return to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad to see it end...

I haven't enjoyed many of the sci-fi stories but you have made a convert of me! That was a great series. I will be paitently waiting for Starship Traveller Part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so many layers...

i enjoyed this story of understanding,hope and love very much.it had plenty of rich background details,with an interesting storyline.i adore tales with a devote male. one who is willing to wait,woo and work for his female's acceptance.the key to this unconventional relationship was communication.a lovely fable as per usual,ms xantu.thank you very much.annay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Changed mind

I am not a fan of sci-fi and almost didn't start reading this series. But I am so glad I did. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Beautifully crafted sci fi tale

This was such a joy to read. I appreciate your dedication to detail in the exploration of sensory and emotional communication between Revekah and Xeno. It is amazing that your story used such a gentle pace yet felt quite rivetting and engaging throughout. I found their shared internal dialogue and exploration quite erotic as you unfolded a new aspect of their connection. I do hope there will be a Starship Traveler Part 2. thank you

bumd11bumd11over 15 years ago
A beautiful tale

This was such a lovely story. It was so original, so inventive in even the smallest details; I was often brought up in amazement at how basic technical issues were resolved. But what kept me reading most of all was the two characters. Once I forgave Xeno for the abduction, I grew to appreciate so much his gentle and loving nature. And Revekah: could there be a finer representative of humanity to send to other worlds?

jthardyjthardyabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I think this story is really good and look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

Read all six chapter in one gulp!

EdscribblingsEdscribblingsabout 12 years ago
Thanks for the ride

I’ve been thinking a lot about this story. The living space was unlike anything I’ve ever read, great novel idea for an alien setting. Spending 150 years in a little foggy swamp with a slimy mind-reader might be considered torture. In her place I’m not sure if I’d be grateful, flattered, or resentful. The ending was both sweet and disgusting, a difficult pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NOOOOOo not the end!! write MORE please!!!

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Star love

A lovely story, more about love than sex. I recently lost my wife of 37 years, and her tender memories of her husband are very moving.

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
More please.

Exelent, thank you. See above..

cmsheaffcmsheaffover 8 years ago
Imaginative

Very sweet and clever. Well written, nicely developed and nicely paced. Thank you for the diversion. I look forward to a follow up story set 80,000 years in the future when they go back to earth to get a new member for a ménage a troit. Being enough time for enough generations to have allowed some evolution of the human species they find some surprises. I'm sure your imagination can flesh out the rest.

😊

thomaslovecraftthomaslovecraftover 7 years ago

Story is so beautiful and touching that I nearly cried, especially when she wanted to let go of her previous life to love xeno. I have a small request though, can you write a short and detailed story on how erm, they mated? I love monster erotica and this would be cherry on top. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A beautiful mind

Thank you for sharing this story. it triggered many emotions and deep thoughts. Again thank you.

drgonhunterdrgonhunterover 4 years ago
More Please

This is not only a comment on this chapter but on the story as a whole so far. I really love it. It's a very thoroughly written one that focuses on more then only action or sex.

I hope you will write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pretty ho-hum and so what boring. Needs some kind of actiosurroundings. Not just a continuous dialog of how the woman slowly adjusts to the alien and her new surroundings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous