All Comments on 'Starstruck'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Struck Me

Very good story that struck this reader in a good good way as the casting couch genre is my favorite. More please and thanks.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
Easily a "5"

This story had real character development and a plot other than getting the protagonist fucked. First rate; I wish more authors, like this one, would spend the time and effort to make their stories something more involved than mechanical sex.

To those who are familiar the author - look at his other stories. He does good work.

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Yes easily a 5

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
captured the feel of Pulaski

and the hope and desperation of her life eloquently - top marks. One of the best short vignettes I've read in a while, much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Something so different...

Yet so refreshing.

This story was quite well written, well though out and a pleasure to read.

It definitely was a delight and I would love to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Extremely well-written. I'm blown away.

Never expected to see a story anywhere near this good in the NonCon/Reluc category. You've made my day -- thank you!!

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastover 11 years ago
Nice.

Definitely a great read. Follow up on this one. Mike needs to take her back to her room and totally pillage her asshole with his tongue. Licking and sucking the taste right out of it before he burys his cock balls deep inside of her.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Not really erotica, just a great little short story. I am so glad I stumbled upon it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3002 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...