Start of the Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark tried to contact me once to find out if everything was ok. I blocked his number. And I deleted my profile on the dating app he contacted me on. Trying to convince myself that it never happened. Convincing, or trying to, that I never spread my ass cheeks for another man, turning him on with the sight of my asshole. That I never had another man's cock in my mouth. That I never liked the way another man's cock smelled and tasted. My mind was being tormented through the different chambers of hell, trying to figure out who and what I was.

I tried another dating app, and had some luck on it. Chatting to an Indian girl from the same city as me, we decided to meet for coffee after some serious chatting. She was even more beautiful than her profile picture. That night after the coffee shop date, we ended up sending each other nude pictures. She had mesmerizing breasts and wasn't clean shaven like most other girls preferred, with a dark patch of hair covering her pussy mound.

In the heat of the moment, I recorded a short video for her where I was stroking my cock. She didn't reply for a few minutes, before her message stated that she had finger fucked herself to an orgasm. After some more chatting, we said goodnight. After the excitement, I was lying there with a raging hard on, trying to convince myself that this is what I wanted. My hand was slowly stroking my cock while looking at her pictures again. While zooming in on a picture of her dark pussy, a vivid mental picture of Mark's cock popped into my mind. Remembering how I had felt his heartbeat through his pulsing cock in my mouth. And the taste.

Exasperated, I threw of the covers and went through to the kitchen to make myself some hot chocolate. I just want to be normal again. To have a girlfriend and fuck her. But I wanted both worlds. Cock and pussy. I want to dominate and be dominated. Why can't I turn back time and never meet Mark?

Walking back to get my phone while the kettle was boiling, a realization dawned upon me that my mind was in automatic again. That I was going to do it again. NO. MATTER. WHAT. That I wanted it to happen. And this time I wanted more. Scrolling, I found my blocked numbers and selected to unblock Mark's number. Scrolling some more, I found his name in my directory again. I was going to text him.

"Hey, how you doing? It's sweet cheeks." Hitting the send button without another thought, I was hoping deep down he would just ignore me like I had done to him.

As I was putting the phone down, it flashed and pinged. Mark had replied. I opened the text in trepidation, holding my breath to read his rejection.

"Come on over. You know where I stay."

In my elation I forgot about the boiling kettle and hot chocolate. I almost sprinted back to my room to throw on some clothing. As I pulled on my shorts, a thought struck me. I sat down on the edge of the bed and flipped my phone to the search engine. Excited fingers typing in how to prepare for anal sex. And feeling how my eyes opened wide while reading and looking at pictures.

Where the fuck will I find a douche this time of night? And even if I did, there was no way in hell that I would go into a shop and buy it. From people. People who would know that I was going to use it. I racked my brain and remembered that I had purchased a huge syringe when I was trying to get into resin molding. I never got around to using it and looking in all the obvious places I found it at the top of my closet.

"Oh well, let's do this then." I muttered to myself.

Following all the safety guidelines in an online video on the subject, I felt ready for what was to come. Or I thought so. Maybe. Yes, I am. Am I fucking serious! I want a guy to fuck my ass. Literally. With his cock. To slide it right in there, into my little ass which never even had a finger in it before.

I just met a stunning girl. I can be my old self again. And with time I will forget the sucking another guy's cock episode.

With that consoling thought I decided against going. I felt relieved inside again. But also disappointment. I bent down to pick up my shorts and with that my ass cheeks spread, allowing cool air to waft over my asshole and making me acutely aware of that piece of my anatomy. Making me somehow feel vulnerable. Sluttish.

"Fuck! I'm going!" my body and mind screams together.

I pulled on the shorts angrily and slipped on a pair of sneakers. I want to feel a cock in me. I must do this. I must satisfy this urge and need.

"There will be no return from this if you go through with this." my conscience smugly informs me. "You will always know that a guy had his cock in you. Your mouth and ass. That will stay with you forever. It will most definitely pop into your head if ever you fuck a girl again".

"But I need to experience it. I need to feel it!" my body and needs counters.

I grab my car keys, walk out and lock my apartment door. Get into my car, start it and drive out of the parking lot. And then I'm standing in front of Mark's door, ringing the bell.

The door opened and Mark beckoned me in. Deep down I knew he would be naked, and I watch his ass oscillating as he walks in front of me towards his bedroom. As we enter the bedroom, he turns back to me, with his arms folded across his chest and his cock sticking out in front of him. His deep purple cock head taunted me, dared me to run my tongue over it again. Not one word passes between us.

I start to get undressed. Finally naked, clothes crumpled next to me, I stand and wait while looking down at the floor. An eternity, or very close to it, passes before I looked up at him. His cock is rock hard, and a silvery string of precum is hanging from that flared cock head, slowly reaching for the floor.

Like a spectator, I watch myself from afar as I take the three steps to Mark and kneel to lap up the silvery string of precum. It was cold on my tongue, but the slightly salt taste warmed my tastebuds and memory. I close my eyes as I slide my mouth over that swollen cock head, the musky scent overpowering my senses, banishing the last remnants of resistance from my conscience.

I pull back before trying to slide his cock deeper into my mouth, but Mark reaches down and lifts me up by my arms. Surprised, I was unprepared when he pushes me towards the bed.

"Spread those sweet cheeks for me." Mark softly growls, his lust evident in the deep tones.

I straddle the corner of the huge bed on my knees, leaning forward and reaching behind me to pull apart my ass cheeks. Vulnerable. Slutty. Sexy. Horny. All those feelings and sensations goes through my mind as my most private place is once again exposed to Mark's view. And then the shock.

I first feel his beard stubble rasping over the tender skin on the inside of my ass, before I feel his wet and incredibly hot tongue on my asshole. A long, uncontrolled groan escapes my lips, surprising me. Because it feels good. So! Fucking! Good! He grabs my ass cheeks and spreads them further apart, while running his tongue in as deep as he could.

"Fucking hell!" my brain and body screams at the sensation of his tongue probing one of my most sensitive spots and eliciting such overpowering and pleasurable sensations.

Mark ravages my ass with his tongue and beard stubble, turning me into a boneless slut who leaked precum by the gallon. His loud slurping penetrated the fog of lust which clouded my mind and I push my ass back towards his wonderful tongue. I listen to my groans, wondering if I had ever groaned like that with a girl while getting head.

It took a few seconds for my brain to register that I wasn't being tongue fucked anymore. But before I could glance back at Mark, I feel a weighty pressure on my asshole. And I knew what it was and what was going to happen without looking back. The pressure increased and I felt my ass slowly stretching open to accommodate his cock.

But I was never prepared for the searing pain of having my ass fucked for the first time. While wallowing in a world of pain with my ass being stretched unnaturally by the huge intruder, Mark reaches over for lube on his nightstand. The cool stuff he dribbles onto the point of where our bodies meet, temporarily soothed the pain.

A grunt from him made me realize that he already had his cock head inside my ass. And when both his hands grip my hips, I knew there was more to come. A lot more

To be continued...

12